Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4939872 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 24, 2019
rahazaqa:
I see, so Seyi should now be Mike defender? Mike that may end up nominating him. He should make enemy for himself cuz he want to defend someone? Everyone came into the house to win 60m, no friend, no enemy. Seyi have tried to defend Mike so many times, even the first day they entered the secret home.

Think well
her heart is deep. Since dt day she never forget. Kayode can dull. I was listening to her gossiping on Kim n I dnt know d boy, kayode switched to sleeping HMs. He is always at the wrong side of history.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 24, 2019
rahazaqa:
Tacha always think she is bigger than everybody. Abeg how much she worth sef?

She no get money reach small small boys wey just start yahoo, she don mad.
lol so u listened to that trash too. Seyi is under punishment .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 4:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Dont think like that bro,cameras on all over the place,you will see his true colour mercy make her own move...surely i know ike will still do...
rahazaqa:
Yes i saw it, i guess Ike jack-off or somtin, i dont think there was actual thing.......... This Ike guy may be a fake gangster, imagine, a big booty infront of you but u decide to rub ur chit on it instead of ................. That is punishment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 24, 2019
rahazaqa:
Seriously. It makes no sense. I am only sorry for Seyi. They banned the guy in Veto competition. He polled one of the highest, they still throw him inside cell.

Tacha does not have problem, when she is inside the house, you hardly see her except when she want to cause trouble, she still end up scoring massive. she has people rooting fit her b4 she enters the house.
lol true. She is always on her bed. But seyi n kitchen. They even remembered him today on how he ask them when they want to take things. We rarely see tasha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha don use talk bore Seyi to sleep, the guy jst one rest, she still dey talk.

Tacha does not feel like sleeping yet, her eyes wide opened. Seyi is a butty gentleman, nothing bad if he just cuddle the girl to sleep, but e no even look her way.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 24, 2019
Seems TACHA asked him to do something, but that one is already feeling sleepy, so she told him not to bother anymore. Tacha need some cuddle and caressing so bad

Seyi will use snore kill Tacha b4 morning. shocked shocked shocked

Seyi disappoint sha, a simple "Do you need a cuddle? or Do you mind a cuddle?" or "Do you care to share same cover", If she says "No" then its not bad, nothing inappropriate in it, he just dey punish the girl sha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 24, 2019
grin angry grin grin Ike no sleep deep since, koni dey catch am.

Spot it grin grin

Person wey e suppose dey hit, make Tinubu dey hear for Boduillon grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 5:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Las las konji na bastard Ike sorry ooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TissuePaper: 5:05am On Jul 24, 2019
osuntuyi20:
Las las konji na bastard Ike sorry ooo
lol i can bet my balls that nigga aint asleep lol cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2019
casdoruche:
My heart goes out to my Airforce dropout friend who lost his phone and some memory cards when he was teargassed at the audition venue.
How did he even think he will be selected when the 5-star Money General had dumped him?

Nepotism and the Naija factor is most evident in the BBNaija2019 housemate selection.

Jackye an ex-beauty queen is an acquaintance with Dolapo Osinbanjo who is a cousin to Seyi who has affiliations with PR firms who handle adverts for multinational sponsors like BetNaija.
[s]
Mike whose dad is Jamaican is a wealthy British Athlete who owns a Cigar brand. Mike does not speak Yoruba neither can he speak pidgin[/s].

Avala is well known as an underground Nigerian US singer. Tacha is a well-celebrated 30BG groupie.
Nelson was Mr Universe.

Mercy is a video vixen and popular in the entertainment and social hookup industry...she happens to also have known Ike before here.
Remember, Ike's first time in Nigeria was to get into the BBNaija house.

Omashola is known to help make Naija stars "feel at home" when they're in South Africa.

Gedoni is a budding designer who may have gifted a few celebrities and presenters some of his works for bigger publicity, he also happens to have had a relationship with former beauty queen KimOprah in the past whose pageant exposure may have exposed her to a few people on the selection panel.

Frodd is a hustler whose path has crossed with those of a few celebrities with the ability to put in a word for him.

At least 4 of the housemates use foreign passports.
How do they represent the crop of true Nigerian youths?

And stupid Bilikisu is borrowing airtime from MTN to vote for the undeserving housemates.
SMH!!
His father is not Jamaican , his step father is !!!
Pidgin is now the prerequisite of being Nigerian ?
Lord have mercy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2019
rahazaqa:

Spot it grin grin

please what is this that? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Sure,in the next few days dem go do hmmm and mercy response make sense,she dey even dey use his hand to touch her brezz....even before the end of d week....the guy don dey make moves,though he said his cousins warn him not to do in bigbrother house,quote me if dem no gum before sunday
TissuePaper:
lol i can bet my balls that nigga aint asleep lol cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TissuePaper: 6:27am On Jul 24, 2019
osuntuyi20:
Sure,in the next few days dem go do hmmm and mercy response make sense,she dey even dey use his hand to touch her brezz....even before the end of d week....the guy don dey make moves,though he said his cousins warn him not to do in bigbrother house,quote me if dem no gum before sunday
well we are watching grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2019
casdoruche:
My heart goes out to my Airforce dropout friend who lost his phone and some memory cards when he was teargassed at the audition venue.
How did he even think he will be selected when the 5-star Money General had dumped him?

Nepotism and the Naija factor is most evident in the BBNaija2019 housemate selection.

Jackye an ex-beauty queen is an acquaintance with Dolapo Osinbanjo who is a cousin to Seyi who has affiliations with PR firms who handle adverts for multinational sponsors like BetNaija.

Mike whose dad is Jamaican is a wealthy British Athlete who owns a Cigar brand. Mike does not speak Yoruba neither can he speak pidgin.

Avala is well known as an underground Nigerian US singer. Tacha is a well-celebrated 30BG groupie.
Nelson was Mr Universe.

Mercy is a video vixen and popular in the entertainment and social hookup industry...she happens to also have known Ike before here.
Remember, Ike's first time in Nigeria was to get into the BBNaija house.

Omashola is known to help make Naija stars "feel at home" when they're in South Africa.

Gedoni is a budding designer who may have gifted a few celebrities and presenters some of his works for bigger publicity, he also happens to have had a relationship with former beauty queen KimOprah in the past whose pageant exposure may have exposed her to a few people on the selection panel.

Frodd is a hustler whose path has crossed with those of a few celebrities with the ability to put in a word for him.

At least 4 of the housemates use foreign passports.
How do they represent the crop of true Nigerian youths?

And stupid Bilikisu is borrowing airtime from MTN to vote for the undeserving housemates.
SMH!!
You people have started copying NwaAmaIkpe without crediting him again?
This was why he stopped updating his diary entries.

There is nothing you or him will say regarding the show that will make me stop.
This is my Premier League.
If soccer loving and politician-chasing idiots can’t understand people having passion for other things then they should find a rope and the nearest tree.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Team IKE Follow the procedure s a good

afternoon vibes.... The gang IKE IKE

IKE........pick up ur weapon, and keep

shooting.... Till It's over... Vote IKE IKE IKE and

keep voting till the end... (link: http://
africamagic.dstv.com )

africamagic.dstv.com If
you’re not getting the OTP code simply send

STOP to 2442 After 24hrs, try again!.

SMS VOTE Ike to 32052.

IKegang.... We Stan!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CircleOfWilis: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2019
rahazaqa:

Spot it grin grin

ha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2019
TissuePaper:
he's a big fool, these are the kind of people that made nwama.ipke to stop posting on his diary angry undecided

So he is back?cheesy

Lemme go and read his posts

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kaylieeb(f): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2019
A cup of khafi for the morning

Vote for the chatterbox to keep the house alive

SMS VOTE Khafi to 32052[b][/b]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2019
iamJ:
Mike every small thing u will hug Jacky

Continue ooo

Even before this thread was up to 700 comments I was saying that Mike likes Jackye but no one listened to me. I've seen the way he looks at her. Even when they are having group discussions and Jackye isn't saying anything, Mike will be staring directly at her instead of at the person talking. There was even a time he reffered to Khafi as Jackye.

Of all the housmates, Jackye is the one that closely resembles Mike's wife, both facially and in terms of physique. Mike's wife is a track and field athlete and most athletes of this sort are very in touch with their masculine side, more than the average woman. Jackye is also in touch with her masculine side. Certainly this is Mike's spec; Tall, slim, athletic body, small breast, and in touch with her masculine side.

Jackye even calls Mike hunny and he responds. I know calling a guy hunny might not mean much, but for someone who is recently married and the connotation that might imply, Mike should have just politely told her to stop, but he hasn't.

Now Mike utilizes the slightest opportunity to hug Jackye. Okay oo.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2019
XML33:

Even before this thread was up to 700 comments I was saying that Mike likes Jackye but no one listened to me. I've seen the way he looks at her. Even when they are having group discussions and Jackye isn't saying anything, Mike will be staring directly at her instead of at the person talking. There was even a time he reffered to Khafi as Jackye.

Of all the housmates, Jackye is the one that closely resembles Mike's wife, both facially and in terms of physique. Mike's wife is a track and field athlete and most athletes of this sort are very in touch with their masculine side, more than the average woman. Jackye is also in touch with her masculine side. Certainly this is Mike's spec; Tall, slim, athletic body, small breast, and in touch with her masculine side.

Jackye even calls Mike hunny and he responds. I know calling a guy hunny might not mean much, but for someone who is recently married, and the connotation that might imply, Mike should have just politely told her to stop, but he hasn't.

Sha wetin concern me. Na Peri the thing go dey vex las las.
abominatuon
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Threebear:
Update.

Mike challenges the male housemates to a game of push ups on the lounge .
The sexy Mike who has been strolling around the house in flimsy shorts challenged his fellow housemates to a game of push ups.

Frodd is the first person to accept the challenge .
He pulls off his shirt showing his bereft of pack abs and protruding breasts / chests .
His very tight jeans clung so much on his body that you can see all the curve of his ass , it doesn't help that his Jean is slightly sagged exposing his tight fitting briefs .

Frodd nails his push ups .
He , Mike and omoshola continue to go interchangeably until Sir Dee cuts in , he has the best position so far with his whole body well adjusted .
He does over forty push ups much to the appraisal of the boys .

Food is served prepared by omoshola .
It looks like either porridge or watery beans with a few crispy fried plantains sparged per plate .
It seems Ike will not be having dinner as he's curled cuteily on the sofa , sleeping away .

The housemates enjoy the concoction Omoshola made until he notifies them that something fell into the the pot whilst he was Cooking ,so they should be careful when munching grin

The arrival of food seems to uplift the housemates mood as it always does.
Thelma , Mercy and Diane break into an off key tune .
Jeff who has been lying like a pregnant cow about to deliver a dozen calfs is suddenly alert .
Looking bright and cheerful as he munches away .

The Khadoni couple couldn't be bothered as they both lay in bed with their arms around each other , whispering sweet nothings to themselves .
No surprises after the steamy intimacy they had last night.
Khafi has been glowing like a satisfied woman . grin

A rare glimpse of Tacha and Seyi .
They both appear flustered like two people locked up in a jail cell rather than people in an actual vacation .
Tacha dressed in a worn out native attire and Seyi dressed in his usual casuals lying on his stomach.
They talk about African dishes and the process of making them .
Obviously exasperated with each other , it's amazing how they still try to get along .
Tacha is not her usual self , she looks rather subdued , much more relaxed and her elocution seems to be a lot more limpid .
Seyi on his own part is still his very much sinister self .
Throwing out the bait and watching you feast on it as he sizes you up while matching you word for word . grin

Oh well , I did my best grin

more of this

but y always on tacha case, she offend u in anyway, pls stop d hate

tnx anyways

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2019
Jen92:
What is Tacha feeling like? Imagine her saying Mike should never play with her, that she has broken into the Nigeria market and Mike needs it more.

Furthermore, that if she doesnt even win she will blow more than the winner. And is NOT eviction that can make her not win.

What sort of pride is this? This her native dr we need to know. This isnt pride again is arrogance . She didnt come to play but to be serious. She even said she would v slapped Mike. Mouth.

Let her try it. If I was in that house I would v dared her to touch me, just to disqualify her . Instead of her to be thinking of expansion as Mike has tried in England, she is bragging.

I wonder how ppl like her.

try again

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2019
rahazaqa:

Spot it grin grin

see where her yansh dy

d guy sef dy dull

Na to remove her pant gently shook am in like a boss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tospringe: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2019
I don't like the way Esther talks to Frod. Frod should man up and stop playing with the girl
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2019
I give up on Frodd... angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Tospringe:
I don't like the way Esther talks to Frod. Frod should man up and stop playing with the girl

I just tire for the guy, he was saying he finds the insult sexy... angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Whose ass were these two fools talking of
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2019
rahazaqa:
Tacha don use talk bore Seyi to sleep, the guy jst one rest, she still dey talk.

Tacha does not feel like sleeping yet, her eyes wide opened. Seyi is a butty gentleman, nothing bad if he just cuddle the girl to sleep, but e no even look her way.
with whose nose do you want him to cuddle her, you want smell to kill Awolowo’s descendant?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2019
Saw it on twitter that olopa girl knack early morning
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2019
fitzmayowa:

I just tire for the guy, he was saying he finds the insult sexy... angry angry angry
insults? I’m actually not watching. What did she say?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Diane throwback
When were those, last week?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2019
pflourish:
Saw it on twitter that olopa girl knack early morning

Again

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.