Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4965136 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mike among almost everyone's top five

A king I stan .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizzD:
Eyah. Esther is really sad about her coins. Biggie asks if she can figure out the perpetrator based on yesterday’s task. However, she said she doesn’t have anyone in mind. Biggie told her to remember to speak to him whenever she has a suspect.

She would nominate Frood for immediate eviction because he’s manipulative. Biggies asks if it’s a technical move to advance her chance or for better living experience. She thinks it checks both options.

Biggie asks if she has tried fostering the relationship with this person, perhaps with a barbecue and beer. And she says at this point, there is no need for that cry

Her Top five

Esther

Sir dee, because he’s competitive and he’s proven himself

Mike, because he’s competitive and he’s been working hard for it

Jackie, because she’s been putting in good effort

Nelson because he’s also been putting in good effort as well.

Biggies final words- Very little truly gets missing in the big brother house. Just you wait.

This mumu Esther thinks that BBNaija is a university classroom where people are rewarded for how much work they put in.

Jackye and Nelson in the final lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin
esther oooo Better geh ready....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
thatigboman:
sharap. Is it always yoruba people that are the smartest? U people always promote mediocrity. Lolu, the biggest fraud was said to be the smarted last season.
In this season, jackye is about the smartest, followed by mike. Khafi and esther are far smarter than seyi.
If seyi is smart, then he's in a wrong show. This show is for entertainment. Seyi should go and contest in busy bee.
I concur to yur rant til u mentioned Khafi smarter Dan Seyi...

How na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrJaay(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Well well..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Munzy14:
grin grin
oshe11 have u seen feelgood today?...

Lol
imaginary mischievous deloitte staff have taken over the thread with usual predict and lose..... lmaooooo

I can't can.... I need to know my boy Ike strength so we can build a base from dia...

grin

All of una don turn Engineers and using brain to prepare for the worst oooo

Na build una wan build ba?

Na Bungalow abi Duplex una wan build?

For mr Feel, He comes and goes when he pleases so lets hope he can oblige Us tomorrow b4 the eviction show
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

Prepare for the shock of your life grin

How do you honestly think that mercy and Ike will be up together and one of them will top the poll ,when they have the same fanbase ? grin

The thing is there's no proof they have the same fanbase. You all said the same about miracle and Nina yet Miracle won it still

I think opposite is the case this year. The one with the bigger fanbase is mercy and people will choose her over ike so she can still beat tacha

Well let's see tomorrow first

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nelson bring out the coins you stole lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
boban007:
SEYI IS ACTUALLY THE STRONGEST BUT COS OF THE FAKE EVICTION HOUSEMATES CONCLUDED HE ISN'T THAT STRONGIT'S A GOOD THING THEY DON'T SEE HIM COMING.I BELIEVE THE STRONGEST IN THE HOUSE IS SEYI SIR DEE OMASHOLA MIKE AND TACHA BUT I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF MERCY OVERTAKE TACHA.THE FAKE EVICTION BOOSTED TACHA'S CHANCES AND MADE SEYI TO LOOK WEAK.BUT IT'S ALL GOOD.

You mentioned those people are strongest yet failed to include mercy the only person who has beaten tacha?

Nawa 4 u o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seyi succeeded in using reverse psychology on the hms. Dude acted like a zombie on his return to the show, now, they believe he's a weak contestant. He won't even be on their nomination list on Monday. Tacha, Mike should get prepared.

My guy is a stealth operator, too smart for those guys to read

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by froshroy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
So ike has been stealing coins so he will enough coins to take mercy to the secret one night special room cheesy

Badass dude.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
oshe11:

All of una don turn Engineers and using brain to prepare for the worst oooo

Na build una wan build ba?

Na Bungalow abi Duplex una wan build?

For mr Feel, He comes and goes when he pleases so lets hope he can oblige Us tomorrow b4 the eviction show
grin
we fear no banter
we got our one man mopol hahahahahahaha... him alone is more to take down the thread.... lol
I swear am laughing hard here typing this..

steady nomination builds strength... But i need to see something tomorrow... lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please Nelson should hurry and bring out the coins from his drawer while Esther is there.
I want to see drama not this their boring mumu love.

I know that's why Kayode has been showing them since.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Munzy14:

finalist goes like this..
1. the winner
2. the villain for the season theme.
3. the twist( relationship controversy )
4. the life of the party/ season.
5. A weak link who probably have a thing with the winner.
let me start from see gobe.. I could have started from BBA stargame..

Efe winner
bisola life of the season
tboss villain.
Debbie rise twist.
marvis the weak link who have a thing with the winner .

Miracle winner
ceec villain
tobi twist
alex life of the party.
nina weak link who have a thing with winner.

one thing is certain, villain gets to final for sure.
but winning is usually difficult.
See villains
luclay BBA
Prezzo BBA
Tayo BBA
Tboss BBN
ceec BBN

This year is going to be tough i swear...

Going by this it's safe to say

Mercy
Tacha
Mike
Ike are In the finals already

So there's just one spot for the rest

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Omatshola is reacting to how the ladies say ‘ awnnn awn’

He said - Person look like goat, ‘awnn awwn’. Person look like another animal. ‘Aww awwn’

Dead cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Esther is smart enough to know Nelson wont keep it stupidly, if he stole it . She is a lawyer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
QuietHammer:
What's it with Tacha and "thingy"? She probably thinks it sounds cool. grin
I call it instagram english grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
The thought of mercy, ike, omashola or tacha with 30m cash is scary

Anybody else can win but those 4

They should see the promised Land and shouldn't taste it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
tenderheart:
I concur to yur rant til u mentioned Khafi smarter Dan Seyi...

How na

a friend has told me to let it go. Let's just leave it at and enjoy d show.
Tnx

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
iamJ:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Altrarecords:

Going by this it's safe to say

Mercy Tacha Mike Ike are In the finals already
So there's just one spot for the rest
This season will be tough... even the leading percentages affirms..
u will know and validate when we get 9th week.. Veto and HOH are the game on the neck.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Munzy14:

grin
we fear no banter
we got our one man mopol hahahahahahaha... him alone is more to take down the thread.... lol
I swear am laughing hard here typing this..

steady nomination builds strength... But i need to see something tomorrow... lol

Una don dey learn from Team Mike line abi?....

Its our first time, so we'd learn!!!

Awon Learners We dey observe oooo
Sha make Ike gap Mercy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
iamJ:

If Tacha wins it, get ready for the rise of Instagram hoes and online whores. sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
iamJ:

U need that see ur life meme ATM... lol
see u
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NewDelhi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anyone that can tell me how true this statement is will get 5k .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
The camera has been on Esther for over 15 minutes just because she is closer to where her coins are but she can't see it.

Lesson: Most of us are closer than ever to our success but can't feel it because we aren't looking beyond the surface of things.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Munzy14:

This season will be tough... even the leading percentages affirms..

u will know and validate when we get 9th week..
Veto and HOH are the game on the neck.
You didn't include bbnaija coins...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
oshe11:

Una don dey learn from Team Mike line abi?....
Its our first time, so we'd learn!!!

Awon Learners We dey observe oooo Sha make Ike gap Mercy
hahahaha u joined team were u won't be voting, but trolling.... lmaooool
make i hear say u comot ur buhari naira vote tacha....
we knw pple weh deh vote... lol
u entered where e deh easy to land... lol.... Jaruma fall on u grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Why frodd desires esther to hell is what i dont understand. Esther rejected him and opted for Nelson, so let him let it go. Wish her d best
If I were in that house, I will go only after jackye and khafi. They have boyfriends in the house and outside can go to hell. They are kind of ladies and I will pursue them to help and back.
I like tacha. I will befriend her and cool her down.
I like mercy, but just leave it at that
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
NewDelhi:
Anyone that can tell me how true this statement is will get 5k .

Keep your money, but this is pure truth. Tacha reacted and said all these when Ebuka mentioned her name.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
iamJ:

livelymaltilda you are needed.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

You didn't include bbnaija coins...
I only see bb coin as a tender to only buy luxury.. I don't know if it will buy immunity..But biggie said he willl brief them tomorrow on importance of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.