Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977120 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Apart from dragging phone from Gedoni last night how else did Mercy try to help a drunken Diane last night? I remember last week, Diane had her back when she was drunk and went on insulting Ike. This friendship is starting to look one-sided friendship to me, I could be wrong though.

So Gedoni is still on top this phone smashing matter undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2019
creolehunt:

Thats it right there.

If you were certain, as in, your source is right from the Deloitte Penthouse, then the emboldened would never happen.

If there is any room for error, then you were guessing After all. If you admit that it has always been a guess (we all guess), then no one would crucify you for making an error. I mean these things happen when people just hazard a guess.

There isn't anyway you'll put certainty and error in the same sentence. Unless, by error you mean you didn't 'hear clearly' when your source passed the information to you.
Sources can also be wrong.
Doctors misdiagnose .
Messi has off days.
Performers fall on stage.
Basically - life for you .
Get over it !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Team Gedoni, please quote me and tell me 3 solid reason why Gedoni should remain in this show.. Who knows, I might want to join your team.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:
Apart from dragging phone from Gedoni last night how else did Mercy try to help a drunken Diane last night? I remember last week, Diane had her back when she was drunk and went on insulting Ike. This friendship is starting to look one-sided friendship to me, I could be wrong though.

His only highlight since his one month stay .
He's making the most out of it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2019
sexybaby22:

I feel Esther should have just called a townhall meeting among all housemates to tell Frood she isn't interested in him and never was.

Lol abi. By the way, Esther's coins shey Ike still hold am??! cuz no coins was discovered by Nelson yesterday.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:

Mercy And Diane's friendship is mutual... No doubt about that.

Gedoni's and Khaki's friendship is NOT mutual. Gedoni ,as useless as he is.. is just using Khafy as a slave.
Shame on Khafy, a so called Police woman

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2019
Tarabye:
If it was Tacha that smashed that phone last night
They won’t say she was provoked
They will drag her to the ends of the earth and back!

I know what Mike ass kissers will be saying now if it were Tacha that did that. Twitter too will be boiling if it were Tacha, as well as the envious/intimidated 2 ie Mercy and Diane will be happy, hoping to see Tacha's downfall.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2019
fF01:

Lol abi. By the way, Esther's coins shey Ike still hold am??! cuz no coins was discovered by Nelson yesterday.

Maybe mercy has even gone to take it back after like kept it . who knows.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2019
livelymatilda:
Team Gedoni, please quote me and tell me 3 solid reason why Gedoni should remain in this show.. Who knows, I might want to join your team.

He is a mahogany delawood, fresh out of the Amazon forest.

He is gbenshing the only Olopa in the house.

He is an aspiring Obioma.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2019
Tarabye:

Diane is a graduate of one university in Hungary, I think back in 2017

She's not yet a graduate, she has a year to go according to her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2019
sexybaby22:

Maybe mercy has even gone to take it back after like kept it . who knows.

Not sure bout that, best bet Ike never returned no coins.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2019
sexybaby22:

Even your moniker is his initial. Been following your posts though.
I don't have anything against him though. I understand people are different and will react differently to situations. And I feel Esther should have just called a townhall meeting among all housemates to tell Frood she isn't interested in him and never was .

That won't be enough ooo. She should go to CNN and BBC to announce it so that the whole world can know she is not interested in Frodd. Because,Frodd also called a town hall meeting when he was disturbing Esther upandan.

I don't know why some of you like seeking cheap validations upandan.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2019
livelymatilda:

Gedoni's and Khaki's friendship is NOT mutual. Gedoni ,as useless as he is.. is just using Khafy as a slave.

I don't think Mercy nd Diane's friendship is mutual. Mercy needed a friend(s), but she's the type that will always want to be the spotlight/figurehead amongst her friends. She knows that the other girls in the house won't give that room that's why she got close to Diane knowing that, that one always feel inferior.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Threebear:
Stupidity is when someone on a live show smashes a hundred and thirty k phone because they don't wanna be filmed grin

Village people are working .

very funny and shameful

her village people strong

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2019
livelymatilda:
He doesn't have a team grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2019
creolehunt:

He is a mahogany delawood, fresh out of the Amazon forest.

He is gbenshing the only Olopa in the house.

He is an aspiring Obioma [/s] .
This is Big Brother, the store room is now open for rubbish...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2019
livelymatilda:

1. He's a Cultist

2. He don Carry Gun before

3. He don run Hit before.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2019
olendave:
You guys need to find better things to do with your time rather than watching this all time sex show. I think some of you here need to buy sense as the case may be.
You have been noticed angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2019
mattgoners:
I learnt Buhari is supporting Tacha from his twitter page...hw true is dis?
Thats impossible but if true then tacha is the winner and no need for any more voting
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Ekinematics:

I don't think Mercy nd Diane's friendship is mutual. Mercy needed a friend(s), but she's the type that will always want to be the spotlight/figurehead amongst her friends. She knows that the other girls in the house won't give that room that's why she got close to Diane knowing that, that one always feel inferior.
Inferior or not, they are mutual friends.. They have both stated it when one of them is not there.. They both wished both of them get to the final.

You can't say that about Gedoni and Khafy.. The guy is only using her as food and bedmatic slave. He is using her for the game..
Surprisingly, Gedoni is nothing in that house without Khafy..
Gedoni need to be evicted tonight... Wayy tooooo fake for my liking.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Are the double wahala ex housemates getting paid to talk about these new housemates ?

Are their offers drying up or are they suddenly jobless ?

Like I don't understand .

Shouldn't they be busier than us common folks ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2019
livelymatilda:

Too bad Khafi is too blind/dumb to see the guy doesn't send her. A whole policewoman that is neither perceptive nor intuitive. After the show her eye go clear

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2019
doubt there'll be any repercussions just beef between mercy and gedoni
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:

She's not yet a graduate, she has a year to go according to her.
She might have been a jamb customer for some years
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Shallypop:
I understand dat Mercy's game. She prefers d old Tacha cos she knows dat d house will like her and probably not nominate her back to back again. She wants her nominated weekly so dat her fans will get tired and possibly get evicted b4 finals. She sees her as strong competition.
You are right, they both believe they are the strongest female HMs. Today's voting result might just be a confirmation of that.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2019
mattgoners:
I learnt Buhari is supporting Tacha from his twitter page...hw true is dis?
Have you been out of the planet earth? It is very true ooo. He has budgeted #5 Billion just to vote Tacha. He also promised to appoint her as Minister of Olosho affairs after the show..

Tacha don blowwww

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Who else heard Gedoni conversation with Seyi, saying he wants to move from one woman to another, but Khafi is always following him around ?
I feel so much pity for Khafi, she can't even read the signs that Gedoni doesn't like her.
Love don blind her sense finish.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Threebear:

Lmfao grin
Even my father can't command me and a Nairalander that doesn't even pay any of my bills will tell me what to do ? grin
The nerves on you people though .
Educated guesses like everyone else ?
How come you've never been able to come up with one ...why are you looking for a cheap expo , make yours and sit and wait.
What was special about feelsgood's prediction?
Something that was circulating everywhere .
You think I didn't see it too.
For your information , I had that result too .
I just chose not to believe it .

this woman
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2019
fF01:

1. He's a Cultist

2. He don Carry Gun before

3. He don run Hit before.

Brownsun:
He doesn't have a team grin
That guy na scam.. There is no sign that he is even a Fashion designer he claimed to be..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Seyi is just realizing he messed up yesterday night? undecided

You are still my guy regardless
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2019
livelymatilda:

That guy na scam.. There is no sign that he is even a Fashion designer he claimed to be..
No mind am, he's so going home today!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)