Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977954 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2019
FrankGiel:

U are as gullible as your username to think ThreeBear has the results.

What he does is simple prediction based on social media hype.
Simply Use ur head, u can do it to.. Its not that hard
Savage .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2019
it's 11:30am

and wannabe fake result agents have taken over the thread.... Wit their usual mischievous statements...

and use of alternate monikers to like and praise themselves... lmaoooo.. nairaland.

Make woman top that poll tonight... The statement will be loud...

Some posted recharged card vouchers screen grabbed from other forums... lol

We will knw tonight...

hahahahaha....

feelgood where at thou? lolzz

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Damage control already in place, Lmao!!!

We see through them.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Vyolet:
Khafi, poor you.
Gedoni is sleeping and she is awake stroking his beards staring at his face, oh love.

That sight really hurt me

You could cut her love with a knife

It's that thick

Meanwhile the dude don't even want her around as a finalist

The torture of an unrequited love.....

So painful to watch. Phewwww......the heart wants who the heart wants sad

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bunny19: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:
Threebear is just making calculated guesses. If you study different polls across the internet, you'll have an idea how the actual votes will look like. None of the polls I've seen had Ike in top 3, so how is he supposed to make top 3 in the actual results? The polls I've seen had Mercy, Seyi, Tacha and Mike at the top in different orders. Nelson, Thelma, Gedoni and Jeff are at the bottom, so most likely at least one or two of the aforelisted will most likely be evicted.
Your head get oil cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2019
badinfluence:
That's how jackye would top the polls and everyone would rest..

If she tops, I'll send your 20k and also de-activate my nairaland account.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:
Threebear is just making calculated guesses. If you study different polls across the internet, you'll have an idea how the actual votes will look like. None of the polls I've seen had Ike in top 3, so how is he supposed to make top 3 in the actual results? The polls I've seen had Mercy, Seyi, Tacha and Mike at the top in different orders. Nelson, Thelma, Gedoni and Jeff are at the bottom, so most likely at least one or two of the aforelisted will most likely be evicted.
Madam better hope Ebuka doesn't evict three people .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Chrisus:
Results ain't even out yet and Ike fans don dey change mouth, taking out insurance policy. After harassing us with shouts of 'Ike Ike Ike' throughout the week.

Ike Ike Ike our guy

So you're seeing through there BS too.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Well the most important thing today for all the fans of the HMs is that their candidate is safe. We may taunt ourselves here with all sorts of things, but staying in the house today is more important.

Yes topping the polls today gives you an idea of your chances of winning and what you need to do next as a fan to push your preferred HM to winning the money.
Remaining in the house after today is way more important.

Omashola, Seyi and Tacha I really want to continue seeing you guys on my screen.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Munzy14:
it's 11:30am

and use of alternate monikers to like and praise themselves... lmaoooo.. nairaland.

Some posted recharged card vouchers screen grabbed from other forums... lol

Lmao!!!!

Don't cast them grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Innocentchild:
Some of you think too highly of yourselves, it's beginning to get irritating .
Asin, some are chatting rubbish asif they wrote the BB Naija script, talking with utmost confidence about how the game will play out.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2019
ibkayee:
Khafi what the hell are you doing, the guy doesn't even seem to be awake

'Tueh'

I suspect he was pretending to sleep....or not deeply asleep.

Cos at a time he started wiping his own sweat from his face

Before Khafi took over doing that

The look on her face and eyes hurt me the most ....

Cos it's so one sided .... sad

But why is he leading her on?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Threebear:

I know you move anti clockwise grin
But I actually admitted to being disgraced like seven days ago.
You may need to catch up .
No one said anything about Mike topping ,so don't make it about him .
Your fake gossip gangster and American deportee is the weaker person in his ship .
Deal with it.
Lol..Rant all you can..Thst Jamaican cancer distributor won't win the money... Win it for what now? To distribute cancer and pollutw our air? God forbid.

Jamaicans have rejected Mike.

The British have rejected Mike.

It is now our turn.. Nigerians will surely reject Mike.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol they should vote whoever they want I don't care
I will vote for Ike till the last day wink
Threebear:

As you should .
Isn't that what being a fan entails ?
Dominique that is seriously voting Jackye and Eeghe that is voting Jeff ...are you more noble than they are ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Chrisus:
Results ain't even out yet and Ike fans don dey change mouth, taking out insurance policy. After harassing us with shouts of 'Ike Ike Ike' throughout the week.

Ike Ike Ike our guy
Show me a screenshot of any Ike fan bragging about being the top of this week's polls or prove to everyone that you are nothing but a simpleton with a single digit IQ cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2019
only feelgood get the result
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Chrisus:

Ike Ike Ike our guy
buhahahahaha ..to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Even if he is the last person on the chart he is still Ike Ike Ike my guy wink nothing will change that
Chrisus:

Ike Ike Ike our guy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Observed that yesterday in awe. He just kept on ranting till I passed out.
To imagine waking up and seeing him still talking about same issue?
If not natural, then it must be talkendlesslies virus transmitted from Khafi through osculation.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I observed in disgust. He was going from one hm to another, giving baseless story. Hahahahahahaha... Not from my baby ooooo, it's natural, he's just playing the reserved guy card. undecided undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2019
oshe11:

He spent 2k dollars to vote for Ike

Is the guy on blond coloured hair warmer gay? His nails are painted.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2019
Ekinematics:

Yes it's not. When it comes to indigienes alone, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Edo are the most populated.
Rivers is populated because of the influx of non indigienes into the state.
I have gone to rural areas of rivers,its sparsely populated except maybe some ogoni areas.seems they have a low fertility rate or they just dont like procreation.but the rural areas have solid basic amenities

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2019
Watn I do these bots.
Why do you keep harassing and banning me
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Papiikush:

Show me a screenshot of any Ike fan bragging about being the top of this week's polls or prove to everyone that you are a simpleton with a single digit IQ cheesy

Can't go sifting through hundreds of pages to prove a point to you. You're irrelevant smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2019
livelymatilda:

Lol..Rant all you can..Thst Jamaican cancer distributor won't win the money... Win it for what now? To distribute cancer and pollutw our air? God forbid.

Jamaicans have rejected Mike.

The British have rejected Mike.

It is now our turn.. Nigerians will surely reject Mike.

Nigerians are not as duuuumb as you're, I have never seen nigerians reject good thing.

Ola Aina came, we rushed him.

Alex iwobi came, we rushed him.

And so and and so forth.

Nigeria is going to have there first high jumper in 50 years and you expect them to reject him like your gullible self. Hahahahahahahaha, please do have a rethink grin

Omo see broda, broda wey...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Thearbeear just released "Results" na once team Ike change narrativesgrin

And them still say them no believe ooo but their heart dey beat say their guy fit be babe for the ship

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:
@ Menance, you've been unbanned

Thank you grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

If she tops, I'll send your 20k and also de-activate my nairaland account.
I was being sarcastic...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
MissCookie:
Is the guy on blond coloured hair warmer gay? His nails are painted.
I'm coming lemme ask the photographer
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
FrankGiel:

U are as gullible as your username to think ThreeBear has the results.

What he does is simple prediction based on social media hype.
Simply Use ur head, u can do it to.. Its not that hard
I tire bro.. They know he failed last week but still dey believe am.. This is why one Fraudster can defraud one Nigerian 10 times in a month .
No logic, just emotions

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
badinfluence:

I was being sarcastic...

Okay oh, but my bet still stands though.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by observanc1: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2019
I cant help but love Mercy. That girl is so funny.
Last night she said gedoni provoked her. But her only regret was not smashing the phone on his fvcking ugly face.
I cant laugh

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:
Ill really love if nelson survived today.he's gradually starting to showcase himself(bar mess talks) like Jackie and gedoni.he's the only one apart from sir Dee that knows how to relate and play with all the ladies and make them happy.he's friendly with the guys too except childish frodd.look at how he just made Thelma to loosen up.
As an aside,your dedicated voting for Jeff may yet save him

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread