Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4978029 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2019
fF01:

How can you say Diane had more Votes than Frodd? What have you been smoking!
trust me Diane has silent voters,they don't make noise just like sir dee's

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Menance:
Am not a love person never.
But whenever I see Ike and Mercy on my screen I feel happy and cool

Those two have certain effect on people I cant describe

Their thing (friendship, relationship, situationship - take your pick) have this pull

I dont see these two with any other person in that house. They chose well

They fit themselves ....

Mercy told Ike last night that he uses his mouth to wash wash her ( sweet talk her)

Ike said he used reversed psychology on her on Saturday (probably does regularly)

Mercy knows this. And she likes it grin

They both are crazy and cool and fun and gangster !

We watch grin

The smile on Ebuka's face when he referred to their

Shenanigans was everything the name callers hated tongue

NB.... y'all permutating who is stronger between the

two, who will win or who will not ..can kontinuuu undecided

Las las the two of them will make it to the finals giving

Us plenty TV experience for 99 days

After that you all can knock yourselves out with voting

For your winner grin

I CARELESS

And for those praying for their disqualifications, your

favourite will follow right after embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2019
osuntuyi20:
ike n omashola are the most entertaining housemates,maybe mercy when she is ike

No contest in this grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Kikikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beorn1, your daughter wants to koba your son. embarassed tongue tongue

My fear now is that people that didn't watch that scene will think Frodd went to talk to her without any sort of prodding by any HM, and will start bashing him.

I don't want to sound like a pessimist, but it's a wrong move that Frodd will regret because that girl is his kryptonite. I hope it doesn't end badly for him. angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2019
eksbabe:
Khafi and Tacha

Khafi- I honestly think that question from Ebuka was an opportunity for you to sell yourself.

Tacha- Sell how? How can I sell something that is already sold.

Khafi- I mean, saying something like “I am a strong woman, straight talker, no nonsense person

Tacha- Oh so that is the characteristics? But people know that already.

Khafi- Yeah, But you could have still said that bla bla

Tacha-Ohh ok, but I felt the question didn’t come in good light and in my mind I was just like can we move on to the evictions please.

You see it naah....I knew she couldnt answer it intelligently...hence the refusal to do so
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2019
AfonjaPikin:
Going forward, if bet9ja are not very careful before making decision(based on odds placement),at the end of the show they'll run at the biggest loss ever accrued.

We are watching.
U know that statement from the bet9ja advert.. 'The odds are now in your favor'
That's one of the greatest scams ever... The odds re never in your favor. The bookmakers will make you think you're playing them whereas they re the ones playing you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2019
Mercy: Let's return the coins to Esther

Ike: No I don’t want to

Mercy: Let’s return 380

Ike: I'll only return 250 coins, I’m only returning this to make you feel better, not because of her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2019
Beorn1:

My fear now is that people that didn't watch that scene will think Frodd went to talk to her without any sort of prodding by any HM, and will start bashing him.

I don't want to sound like a pessimist, but it's a wrong move that Frodd will regret because that girl is his kryptonite. I hope it doesn't end badly for him. angry
That's who fraud is grin
Just make peace with it that it will end badly . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Vision2045:
Simple question for those defending/Justifying Tasha's response to ebuka yesterday... Kindly digest the below, and answer it in your head.

Interviewer: MR JIde having applied for post of a Marketer, can u kindly tell us what you think are three characteristics or Attributes of a Successful Marketer.

MR Jide: Jude, Jide, Jide

As the interviewer will u be satisfied with such response?
lol what the heck?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Geezeem:

Those two have certain effect on people I cant describe

Their thing (friendship, relationship, situationship - take your pick) have this pull

I dont see these two with any other person in that house. They chose well

They fit themselves ....

Mercy told Ike last night that he uses his mouth to wash wash her ( sweet talk her)

Ike said he used reversed psychology on her on Saturday (probably does regularly)

Mercy knows this. And she likes it grin

They both are crazy and cool and fun and gangster !

We watch grin

The smile on Ebuka's face when he referred to their

Shenanigans was everything the name callers hated tongue

NB.... y'all permutating who is stronger between the

two, who will win or who will not ..can kontinuuu undecided

Las las the two of them will make it to the finals giving

Us plenty TV experience for 99 days

After that you all can knock yourselves out with voting

For your winner grin

I CARELESS

And for those praying for their disqualifications, your

favourite will follow right after embarassed

I'm no fan of Ike and especially, Mercy, but their relationship gladden my heart and makes me giggle from time to time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Geezeem:

Personality wise, Jeff and Mike are same

Just two sides of same coin

Infact Jeff is deeper and wiser .....

But Nigerians put one ahead of the other

Why? Cos of accent advantage undecided

Mike should have been at the lower ladder last night angry

Is not accent haba I'm actually surprised you are saying this?btw Mike,kaffy,Anto and Ike who has better accent?Mike that we his fans can barely hear him
the difference btw Jeff and Mike is personality carriage and charisma.No be accent
You are intelligent so you should know that some people stand out wherever they find themselves despite the fact that they are not talkative

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2019
Threebear:
That's who fraud is grin
Shut up!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Listening to this convo few minutes back more than buttressed what I said earlier and the highlighted above was exactly the fundamental conclusion. There was a sinister motive behind the question and Tacha was smart enough to avoid the trap.

She avoided it alright

But didnt do so in an intelligent manner which was
what the out cry was/is about

Probably why Ebuja was disappointed

Remember how he put Jeff on the hot seat about the bathroom situation?

After Jeff gave his response (smartly i might add)

Even housemates started shouting political answer and stuff

It was delivered in a very thoughtful, brilliant manner

Ebuka expected Tacha to do better and said so ..

We that have been watching Tacha didnt expect better to be honest....the map situation is still fresh

Especially the south Africa placement sad

Just like Ike, look at how he was dressed in that police

Uniform on Friday during the arena game

I didnt expect any better.....he can be that unserious grin

Anyway .....show goes on

When Tacha wants to brag now, a recall of last night might help contain her

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Sambaby7640:
trust me Diane has silent voters,they don't make noise just like sir dee's
Not where Frodd is. Maybe people like Gedoni are her competition

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2019
truth or dare about to start kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Dansuqi:

Threebear and iamj mustvsee this

You do not know Biggie is also being smart?
SMH
This is soo easy to figure out nah
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2019
Threebear:

That's who fraud is grin
This is who you are, and we have made peace with this very fact

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2019
dominique:

There's nothing smart about being unable to answer a simple question. She does not know what characteristics means, period. If you go for an interview and your interviewer asks you to state 3 qualities about yourself that makes you deserve the job, then you go on to call your name 3 times. Will they applaud you or look at you like a yaba left escapee?

I like this new Tacha, I see myself voting for her in the finals if she keeps up with this pleasant personality but what I will never do is make excuses for her mess ups. I don't know why it's so hard for her die hard fans to own up to her mistakes.

Let's imagine like you believe that someone doesn't know what characteristics means or refers to.

Will that person be wit enough to reply the answer as what can be seen in him/her self.

I think Nigerians are really funny creatures
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2019
dominique:

What other question should Ebuka had asked her? What did you have for breakfast this morning? Which do you prefer; tenten or tinko tinko?

There is no sinister move anywhere, selected housemates are put on the spot by the host every week on the show. IK did it on BBA, Ebuka is doing it on BBN. It's what they signed up for. Did Ebuka hate Frodd when he played his humiliating video to the whole house? Did he hate Jackye when he exposed her private conversation to the whole house? So exactly what is sinister about asking what unique features she possess that can enable her win? An average person would have given an answer like; my personality, my confidence, my skills etc. But Tacha was not witted enough to answer the question properly and you people are busy making excuses for her. It seems you expect everybody to worship her including the organizers.

Would you prefer chicken, goat meat or fresh fish

Pepper soup? What's your accompanying poison? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Beorn1:

You're observant. That screenshot doesn't tell the true story. Bet9ja won't be stupid to make it easy for punters/viewers.

How the original Ike fans have caved in to the narrative that Mercy is stronger with all TV straps and social media IKe love is the most mind boggling thing I have ever seen
So early in the game?
Without both being up and the results known?
With bet9ja trying to play with betters’ minds?
Is completely beyond me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
MamBi:

I think you mis-understand DoubleDee.

When DD said sinister, he was not casting aspersions on Ebuka's character. He was saying that Ebuka's job was to make Tacha uncomfortable just as he did Frodd, Jackye and Khafi a few weeks backs. We all know it is his job. But everybody does not have to lie down and be whipped into shape. From her conversation with Khafi, Tacha obviously knew that the question was meant to trip her up.

True, we all do not think in the same way so though some people may think her answer was stupid or dim witted, there are some that will also think the end result of not giving Ebuka the reaction he was looking for was perfect.

I for one was quite pleased that Ebuka got frustrated and lost a bit of cool when Tacha adamantly refused to toe the line.

My bro DD said it was a trap set by Ebuka

Could be what Dom was responding to .....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
Not where Frodd is. Maybe people like Gedoni are her competition
lol frodd or fraud is not as strong as you think. Dude can't even amass up to 15% and you think he his strong?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Menance:
Am not a love person never.
But whenever I see Ike and Mercy on my screen I feel happy and cool
Yeah I like their chemistry, they’re fun and funny to watch

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:

How the original Ike fans have caved in to the narrative that Mercy is stronger with all TV straps and social media IKe love is the most mind boggling thing I have ever seen
So early in the game?
This is why Ebuka should have released the freaking results.
Ignorant statements like this .
Even a lactating child knows Mercy is way more popular and stronger than Ike .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Frodd and Seyi asking Ike to smash Mercy the wise boy said that will happen but not while in the house

Haters, you can suck mike's ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Behold una queen...queen wey no sabi undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:

So early in the game?
The odds are fixed based on the stand of things as at when the odds are issued... The odds will continue to change as circumstances(voting strength) leading to the Final week change.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice reply Jeff. That's an on-the-spot brilliant reply. LOL.

The HMs are playing the concentration game, Gedoni said they should mention names of Nigerian fashion designers, he started with Mai Taifo, Frodd mentioned a popular designer, it fell to Jeff and just when it seemed he'll fail, he immediately said Gedoni and the HMs hailed him. LMAO. Apt response. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Geezeem:

You see it naah....I knew she couldnt answer it intelligently...hence the refusal to do so

I never thought that was contentious.
I expressed her deficiency in my first response to Oshe's question and elaborated severally after.
She knew she'll falter if she tried to answer the question but neither missed the pessimism in Ebuka's question.
She simply decided to play safe and not take the bait not having any hindsight how it will play out.
To me, she was smart enough to navigate the mine knowing her constraints are quite obvious to everyone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Forget talk, Seyi is intelligent. I love his poetic words to that plastic peacock. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I don't expect anyone to worship Tacha and I don't lick ass on this show.
If you follow my posts, you'll know I criticise bad attitudes and reinforce positively commendable behaviours.
Never knew Tacha from Adam until this BB show and don't even have an Instagram account or use twitter.
If you go back to my earlier posts, I've expressed my consternation about her attitude few times.
But let us face the truth, Tacha is the most denigrated and vilified HM on this show due principally to her social media persona.
Meaning, she's generally regarded not as an average person but a dumb, wayward, uncouth, arrogant bitch.
So what wits were you expecting people will applaud from her assertion of her already tainted character?
Before yesterday's question from Ebuka, peeps out here argued pages of who's dumber between her and Mercy.
Maybe if some of you stop continually rubbing her obtuseness in her fans' faces, maybe there will be no need for them to defend her so passionately. Even if she had responded intellectually, will that change the label of a bitch?
For me, Tacha was smart enough to avoid the backlash of whatever answer her haters were expecting and it is "peppering dem she did".

My judgement on her person has nothing to do

with her social media life. I speak for myself

I dont know her from Adam before now

I dont have Instagram account.

Just like I refused to judge Ike on his life before he

came on my screen

I didnt judge Tacha on hers.

My perception about her person was based on this person on my screen.

I was indifferent to tacha before now .....but that has

started to change a little to something NOT good undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.