Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977413 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ekinematics:
Is anybody sensing the humility amongst Mike's fans since the arena game on Friday till now?

They have turned down the hyping of their god.

Reality has put them on check.

The preek can no longer get erect and rigid it's now flaccid. Exactly what's happening to his fans atm
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
clefstone:
I think Diane is the prettiest female left in that house, and the second overall after Kim. However, a friend argued with me that Esther is prettier than Diane. I find Esther very unattractive.
Wetin men think?
I'd pick Diane over Esther any day... Kim? That babe is on a different level altogether!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ekinematics:
After they'll be laughing Frodd. Mercy just concurred that South Africa is a North African country grin grin

Lmao....

There was another day she made another blunder about a country in Asia or so

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Frodd o. Lwkmd grin

This guy is a clown.

Frodd - you think say e easy? The map frustrate me, na em i vex put South Africa for North Africa.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Frodd with blind argument again... angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Beorn1:
Omatshola no go kee me I swear. ;Dt

He told Jeff that he won't be given any power to make a major decision again after Jeff ruined the concentration game. He said Jeff ruined their shower hour moments when he made a rule that prohibited males from bathing with the ladies, now he's ruined the concentration game. That Jeff has ruined the enjoyment of the men. grin grin

Omashola was jokey jokey about it
But Sir Dee was beefing about the concentration game
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Frodd with blind argument again... angry angry angry

I am as usual, absolutely astounded by Frodd’s depths of defensiveness
Case study
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sambaby7640:
trust me Diane has silent voters,they don't make noise just like sir dee's

I love Diane too, damn those Lips!! but she can't have as much votes as Frodd, that I can bet anything. And for Sir Dee, dude looks strong thou.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tallskinnyperv(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
clefstone:
Mercy

No Big brother housemate has grown on me like Mercy. First day in the house I thought she was complete shi.t. She came across as a cheap olosho whose best days on the job were far gone. Her crude Igbotic accent didn't help and it looked like she was going to be intimidated by the returnees and ajebutter housemates. I gave her Zero Chance.

Fast forward to today, she has held her own, made r opinion heard, been a generous giver of her wigs to the girls. She has also been unexpectedly focused in the game so far. I don't watch often, but i haven't ever seen her gossiping or trying to pull her fellow lady down, infact, she took the naive Diane who badly needed an ally in the house in.

In a fair world, Mercy would win this season
ure 100 percent correct..plus..her ass I can die for...and I can lick..even if she just finished using toilet #nojokes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
ibkayee:
Lmao ok maybe I need to take back what I said sad
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:

Omashola was jokey jokey about it But Sir Dee was beefing about the concentration game cheesy
Yes, Omatshola was joking all through the speech.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Threebear:

Be patient , they'll both be up this week - hopefully .

(Flips hair cheesy)
Who is impatient? I know wharrIknow
Mxm!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Let's get something clear. I don't do who wins any BB show.
I just pick favs that satisfy my own entertainment value.
I don't troll and neither do I solicit for anyone's interest in my favs.
My list expands and contrasts based on activities in the house, so I'm far from a fanatical fan.
I have never defended Tacha before on this thread and you can check that easily.
A friend asked for my unbiased opinion of Tacha's response to Ebuka's question.
I gave my perception of her response which I will defend no matter the harassment or provocation.
If you feel she messed up, good for you. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But have I queried why?
For me, she replied with the best answer considering her inarticulate disposition.
Do I owe anyone explanation for my hypothesis, "He-l No"!!

Now.....these are my thoughts exactly .......but underline the "inarticulate disposition"

Well said DD

And yes ...we dont care about outcomes. The journey

Is more fun and important to us

#teamentertainement grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Beorn1:

My brother, if you see the huge braying of laughter from my co workers when Mercy dropped thst bomb ehn.

Mehn, I'm still in shock. This is too much for me to handle.

Do you work in a TV Station ni grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Threebear:

That's who frodd is grin
Just make peace with it that it will end badly . grin

Argh!!! That's what has been ringing in my head since. It must sha end bad ni. I don taya.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
To me Esther looks like someone whose mouth will stink anytime, any day. The way she brings her head close to Nelson's to talk early in the morning when she hasn't washed her mouth disgusts me.

Eww

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Menance:

See why I said Jeff is too intelligent?

IMO, Jeff, Seyi and Sir Dee are the most intelligent male HMs - book wise. Out of the three, Jeff and Sir Dee are more mature than Seyi.

My opinion o. Make nobody attack me.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Munzy14:

I really don't think their is a big deal about this..
Ike has only spent few months in naija.. You can't compare him to Mercy that grew up here.. combed all nook and crannies... Mercy is same league with ceec and nina. They are doing their underground work as well.
Ike is simply a personality we saw and liked for who he is.
He is contender for sure.
My own now is the winner is between the Two. due to romance alliance.
Tacha is edging but she ruined her game last night. Even she knows fully well arrogance and pride will make many voters vote against her in the finals...
She may even end up not getting to final..
with her arrogant dumbness.
ceec was bitter , yet in DS she will beg for vote.
but tacha just deh amuse me wit her pride.. it's like zeeworld.. extraordinary every day.

for now Ike is my vote...
when we get to finals if we weigh our options, we better vote for Mercy more.. so we don't lose either ways... lol
sense will not kill us
You see that boat? We are on it together

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Beorn1:
Omatshola no go kee me I swear. grin

He told Jeff that he won't be given any power to make a major decision again after Jeff ruined the concentration game. He said Jeff ruined their shower hour moments when he made a rule that prohibited males from bathing with the ladies, now he's ruined the concentration game. That Jeff has ruined the enjoyment of the men. grin grin
So na because of Jeff gentleman bathroom rule make Thelma get mind dey tell Omashola say thunder fire e brorkos the other night

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
This garden convo exposes Jeff’s all round intelligence and ability to be a good sport again
Talking about our federal reserve , initiating games (as always), being an absolute gentleman to the ladies etc

I just wish he would break Biggie’s bed, scream every two minutes, cry some, start chyking Diane or Jackye (if Mike would let him) and trend today
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
These female housemates aren't showing their nudity to the ten male housemates ; but they're showing it to over 200 people working for Biggie's production crew .

Haq haq haq

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
DrakeBlend:
You see that boat? We are on it together
Ma nigga...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Vision2045:

Do you work in a TV Station ni grin

No. TV stations are not the only work places with TVs and a DStv. Banks, hospitals, companies, etc, all have DStv and TV. You can shut your trap now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jeff gisting the housemates in the garden playing games about a tv show; Money heist.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
amehrada:
So na because of Jeff gentleman bathroom rule make Thelma get mind dey tell Omashola say thunder fire e brorkos the other night

Yeah
Very silly bathroom rule I have to say (for BB)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:
This garden convo exposes Jeff’s all round intelligence and ability to be a good sport again
Talking about our federal reserve , initiating games (as always), being an absolute gentleman to the ladies etc

I just wish he would break Biggie’s bed, scream every two minutes, cry some, start chyking Diane or Jackye (if Mike would let him) and trend today
lipsrsealed

Hmm seems Mike and Diane have a thing most people aren't aware of

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Threebear:

See how you're openly writing rubbish with a straight face.
Since when has Nigerians gravitated to people with accents ?
Efe was universally loved with his Warri diction .
Miracle was idolized with his igbotic accent and Teddy A and Anto with their American accents were booted out .
If you don't know it Mike's accent does him more disservice than it actually gives him advantage .
Hate can certainly make someone blind ,deaf and dumb.
You spend all your days castigating Mike rather than actually putting effort to raise the profile of the one you claim to like after your first option Kim was booted out shamelessly .
Ebuka saved you people last night , but tomorrow is another day.

Dont worry Team Jeff will respond to you grin

Then you can counter on how Your Mike is better
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
We are laughing at Mercy's blunder for calling London a country but other housemates agreed with her and continued the game grin

What can we really say about this ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
amehrada:

LOL. Jeff made the rule after that fracas for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Menance:

Hmm seems Mike and Diane have a thing most people aren't aware of

I know Diane does not really like Mike, but I don’t know if it is mutual
Mike and Jackye like each other, they both wanted to see each other in the finals, and generally play together
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
clefstone:
I think Diane is the prettiest female left in that house, and the second overall after Kim. However, a friend argued with me that Esther is prettier than Diane. I find Esther very unattractive.
Wetin men think?

Diane ke? She is good looking, but not necessarily beautiful. Esther on her part, has sex appeal.

Currently, I feel Mercy is the most beautiful there. I don't know why no one is mentioning this.

Granted that she can be lousy and all, but girl has this exoticism about her. Her facial arrangement too is top notch.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed
When i read how u are white washing jeff, i simply laugh sha...
Eviction is turn by turn...
He and Esther are next.. lol
lets wait for biggies tomorrow twist and pray HMs didn't nominate him...
I knw Ike, omashola will nominate him. Even mike will nominate him...
Jeff is playing too safe in the game...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.