Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976858 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Smiles I thought u don switch already ooo grin
sometimes we use reverse psychology on this street.

so u don't knw even voters play themselves as well.

Ike we stan

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
there’s certainly a lot of limitations to your knowledge
Okay what you want to hear is that aside the top seven(ike,mike,oma,tacha,sir d,mercy&seyi)frodd Is the next fav and true to it you are right but Diane is not far behind.

Peace
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
5 Guys remaining with guess who?Jackye

Jeff
Omashola
Mike
Mr Khadoni
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
safarigirl:

I don't think Mike is the most intelligent male housemate.

I don't know your definition of handsome, but Frodd is not better looking than Gedoni, Jeff, Sir Dee and Seyi
Leave that Mike's boyboy, I actually skipped the post

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Munzy14:

sometimes we use reverse psychology on this street.

so u don't knw even voters play themselves as well.

Ike we stan
& you just had to spill the beans lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
this game will cause beef
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
creolehunt:

I get. It's an open secret who runs the 'alternate' account in question. But is there any tangible evidence the moderator can hold on to? It's her word against his.

The emboldened is your opinion but the moderators opinion is that he simply has an alternate account. Interestingly, many people on this thread are openly doing that with no repercussion.

If this isn't selective justice, I wonder what is.

About the trolling, even the moderator herself does it. So?

I am not talking about trolling people based on their team. I am talking about trolling specific individuals for personal reasons. Lets not play ostrich.

Livelymaltîlda isn't the only alternate here, neither is he the only troll. What is he doing that Tiribeer isn't? After all, na two of them been dey go Kuje last season.

Dominik is the fairest mod if you ask me. I do not think she is wrong on this one. AK should play safe, that's all.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
saynotohatred:
THIS HATRED FROM MODERATORS TOWARD ME IS TOO MUCH AND IT IS TIME TO QUIT NAIRALAND.

i know guilty conscience will make em delete this post.

1...There are thousands of people with multiple/alternate account on Nairaland. I will name just 2 with strong proof that they are alternate account...
(a)... Papiikush and Vizkiz.. It is very clear to us and the Moderators that the Op of this thread run at least 2 alternate accounts.
(b) ..Stephleena and Stephlena... She has even admitted couple of time that it is her alternate account.
There are many more but will leave it at just 2 to validate my post.

2.. Llivelymatilda that was created in 2015 was banned early this morning. Reason? They said it is an alternate account. How they arrive at that is what I don't know till now.

3..I challenge any Moderator to prove to me that Livelymatilda is an alternate account that has been running since 2015.

4..Even if Livelymatilda is an alternate account, why the selective justice ?Why banned Livelymatilda and leave the rest people who obviously run an alternate account?

5..What is the main reason I was banned if not for personal hatred by one of the moderators.. Even the OP that have an alternate account have not posted Bbnaija update here be it written or pictures as much as my so called ulternate account.

6..This is wickedness and pure hatred and I hope the person behind it get the treatment in real life.. Amen!

7. This selective tribalistic and biased judgement does not speak well of the moderators and Nairaland as a forum.

8..If this case get to Amy court of law, I am very sure you won't be able to prove it that Livelymatilda is an alternate account. If you think you can I dare you to do it here for all to see. If what you did is not a violation of my right to express myself on a forum like this due to hatred from someone, then I don't know what to call it.

9..Like I always say, my life is not tied to Nairaland. There is life outside Nairaland..

10..For this unjust treatment and hatred, I quit Nairaland for good. I wish you all the best. May the person behind this receive the same judgement in real life.. Amen!

Thanks and Good luck.
Livelymatilda.

I find your posts really annoying and obnoxious sometimes, but please don't leave. You spice this place up sometimes in your own annoying ways.

My Beorn moniker got banned on the first week because you got under my skin and riled me up and I reacted. I was banned but despite insulting me first, you got away without a ban. I never complained about it or called the mod out. I decided to switch to this moniker and make it my BBN moniker.

I don't know if you're right or not, but dust it off your solders and continue. Such is life. Don't let everything get to you. Cheers.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:

Don’t trust him oo lipsrsealed
Anyi adighi e fu uzor na mba... (we never miss road in diaspora ). A ma m na i bu nwaafor.. i ga aghota okwu m.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jeff Frodd Jackye left to play
Shola and Mike bounced
The whole arena is their field
Think football and fight combined with rough play
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jeff, Frodd and Jackye last 3 stsnding
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Icesnow(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Instead of Tacha to put in effort in d HOH challenge so dat her fans can rest this week. Her balloon was the first to be bursted because of her lackadaisical attitude. Doesn't she pity her fans? Even if she wins d money, she will be ungrateful to her fans and bbn host.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Frodd and Jeff left to fight
My heart ooo
Frodd wants to rest
Jeff never tire
I could smack Frodd small now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
jeff shld win abeg

need fraud out
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jeff and Frodd left

Jeff abeg o.....try and win thid
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
DrakeBlend:
If only Ike can just win dis HOH
he needs to come up so we can build his base.. since bb organisers denied us yesterday the result.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
they shld have removed fraud since

hate the guy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mike is not intelligent in any way . And Mike fans should stop putting mike in our throat.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ike and Mercy must be up today grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
I want frodd to win the HOH

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fun game
Dunno how a woman can win it though
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Temi231:
Mike is not intelligent in any way . And Mike fans should stop putting mike in our throat.
What is your definition of intelligence?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gooooo FRODD wink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
HOH between Frodd and Jeff, I hope Frodd wins though... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

I am not talking about trolling people based on their team. I am talking about trolling specific individuals for personal reasons. Lets not play ostrich.

Livelymaltîlda isn't the only alternate here, neither is he the only troll. What is he doing that Tiribeer isn't? After all, na two of them been dey go Kuje last season.

Dominik is the fairest mod if you ask me. I do not think she is wrong on this one. AK should play safe, that's all.

It's ok Poco. Not really my fight. Just speaking out against what I feel is selective justice.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fraud win o

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
iamJ:
they shld have removed fraud since

hate the guy

Stop using the word Hate instead use dislike. I bet you can't mold cockroach. It's just a game, calm down

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
i hate fraud so much
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
iamJ:
i hate fraud so much

shocked shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Frodd do not crush Jeff’s ankle oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
saynotohatred:
THIS HATRED FROM MODERATORS TOWARD ME IS TOO MUCH AND IT IS TIME TO QUIT NAIRALAND.

i know guilty conscience will make em delete this post.

1...There are thousands of people with multiple/alternate account on Nairaland. I will name just 2 with strong proof that they are alternate account...
(a)... Papiikush and Vizkiz.. It is very clear to us and the Moderators that the Op of this thread run at least 2 alternate accounts.
(b) ..Stephleena and Stephlena... She has even admitted couple of time that it is her alternate account.
There are many more but will leave it at just 2 to validate my post.

2.. Llivelymatilda that was created in 2015 was banned early this morning. Reason? They said it is an alternate account. How they arrive at that is what I don't know till now.

3..I challenge any Moderator to prove to me that Livelymatilda is an alternate account that has been running since 2015.

4..Even if Livelymatilda is an alternate account, why the selective justice ?Why banned Livelymatilda and leave the rest people who obviously run an alternate account?

5..What is the main reason I was banned if not for personal hatred by one of the moderators.. Even the OP that have an alternate account have not posted Bbnaija update here be it written or pictures as much as my so called ulternate account.

6..This is wickedness and pure hatred and I hope the person behind it get the treatment in real life.. Amen!

7. This selective tribalistic and biased judgement does not speak well of the moderators and Nairaland as a forum.

8..If this case get to Amy court of law, I am very sure you won't be able to prove it that Livelymatilda is an alternate account. If you think you can I dare you to do it here for all to see. If what you did is not a violation of my right to express myself on a forum like this due to hatred from someone, then I don't know what to call it.

9..Like I always say, my life is not tied to Nairaland. There is life outside Nairaland..

10..For this unjust treatment and hatred, I quit Nairaland for good. I wish you all the best. May the person behind this receive the same judgement in real life.. Amen!

Thanks and Good luck.
Livelymatilda.

Abeg o, you guys should unban my friend. He spices up this thread more than most people here.

Livymatilda don't leave us mbok

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
fitzmayowa:

shocked shocked shocked
the guy is irritating

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)