Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4943946 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
hold your L real firm...
seyi's next shoe shiner spotted. Never difficult to detect lowlife

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rosebloom:
Once you come out to compete on a reality show, every Tom, D.ick and Harry can judge you.

Imagine one of the least intelligent students in my secondary school class calling Tacha dumb on facebook.

It is finished.
COS SHE'S DUMB.NO TWO WORDS.DUMB DUMBER DUMBEST.FINALLY UR SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASSMATE FOUND SOMEONE MORE DUMB THAN HIM.JUST WHEN HE THOUGHT HE WAS THE DUMBEST.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
creolehunt:

You're right. He played himself.

I didn't watch the show today... Did this really happened? He gave up the hoh title? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Honor10:

Can u just shut up or be ban, u want to bring your tribalism to this thread, abi?

It is a game.
so any statement against seyi is now tribalism in the next level nairaland?
Seyi is a rattlesnake. With his big eyes and no sense

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Her ant army are money bags na, they won't feel it...cheesy cheesy cheesy
They will feel it.

The money will finish when they need it the most.

Maybe if Team CeeC had not used finals money to be voting every week, they would have had enough to make her winner. If Tacha comes up every week for the entire show, even if she gets to finals, she may not even see second place

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
oshe11:
As in ehn......

Just Imagine team Ike and Mercy voting Jeff to get rid of one competition

These people no get strategists ahswear

Team Ike and Mercy please Vote Jeff if You dnt wanna vote Tacha

Evict Mike now when U get the chance ooo

Some of us are voting for Jeff

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Honor10: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
thatigboman:

Shut ur mouth, what bring Afonja to the thread? Why did the lady write dz, Af**ja. u better use ur head.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
thatigboman:
I TOLD THEM THEY WILL NEVER SEE SEYI COMING.HE IS THE REAL MVP.HE IS TOO INTELLIGENT AND PLAYING THE GAME.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
When half-blinded, okpolo eyes seyi entered d diary room, I knew he was going tacha. Little-bodied rattlesnake
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mike is not even bothered grin

See him busy having fun grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
boban007:
COS SHE'S DUMB.NO TWO WORDS.DUMB DUMBER DUMBEST.FINALLY UR SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASSMATE FOUND SOMEONE MORE DUMB THAN HIM.JUST WHEN HE THOUGHT HE WAS THE DUMBEST.

Ikr...
I couldn't help laughing.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ptaller(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
MizzD:

Aww. cry cry

Jeff will be alright you know? Just brace up smiley

Dear, pls tell me HM put up for eviction & how everyone nominated them. I don't have a tv & phone has been off for over 3 hours. Thanks in advance sweetie!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Geezeem:

Correct please do and rally more, so All the Yankee lovers would run to Ike, Unowaramingrin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Geezeem:

Like you voted Kim grin

Sunday is six days away .

We will see who will be standing next to Ebuka .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Honor10:

Shut ur mouth, what bring Afonja to the thread? Why did the lady write dz, Af**ja. u better use ur head.
next time u tell me to shut my mouth, u will be amazed at the response you will get from me
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
thatigboman:
sure. We are glad you have detected yourself
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Papiikush:

True...

cc: Dominique Abeg Na... sad
No,he's not needed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
thatigboman:
next time u tell me to shut my mouth, u will be amazed at the response you will get from me
sharrrrrap!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Brubembem:
Jackye escaped nomination?

Jah bless!

Bact to the matter.

So Mike nominated Tasha, he's smart for doing that, did anyone notice that Tasha gradually became close to the likes of Mike, Ike, Seyi and Omashola. Men wey she know say dem get better hands? Truth be told, the babe understands the game, but unfortunately for her, her first impression has fvcked her up and will continue to drain her fans financially at which she will NEVER win the show at the end. grin

Seyi nominated her? Damn! Typical Awolowo of the days of Biafra.... Business over friendship, no matter the cost.

Can we please accept the fact that an average Nigerian lady do not cherish a gentle and caring man? Joke aside, can we just agree to that?

For fvck sake, what exactly did Jeff do to these ladies? Damn! It was touching, honestly, but nevertheless, it's a game.

Mike, Tasha, Omashola and Jeff are up for eviction? The game just began grin

Jeff and Mike might be evicted because Tasha's fan are just strong, while Mercy, IKE, Seyi and Frodd's fan will choose Omashola over Mike anyday anytime.

Mike will be voted against by free voters this week for nominating Tasha after the heart to heart talks and care Tasha gave him for the past days. He'll be seen as an unforgiving guy without minding the fact that he did the right thing.

Well! I'm free this week since Jackye isn't up. Still contemplating between Mike and Omashola, who I'll go for. grin

Thou, I MIGHT go for Omashola, because of what Mike did to Tasha. I may not like Tasha, but it takes a good person to apologize and emotionally discuss with someone who publicly condemned her energy. Mike is unforgiving---Fact!

Hypocrite is one of the greatest disease killing us silently as a nation . Mike nominate tacha and it's a smart move but Seyi nominate tacha and you from nowhere got energy to typing senseless tribal comment.

This one will simply vote Ramsey Noah as president for a few cup of garri grin

Wetting Yaya no dey see for gate sef undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
ovoP:
Why are we Nigerians so emotional...

We complained of Jeff been a boring housemate... Now the opportunity is here for him to leave u guys have started pitying him...

If Tasha Mike or Shola where to leave at the expense of Jeff... I go swear for una
Very funny set of people. What does he actually do in that house? Nothing, zilch. Nada!

But he's up now, we are seeing sympathy votes left, right, centre.

What baffles me is some of this same voters at one point or another insulted Northerners for voting Buhari who had 'nothing to offer.'

But no lele! We'll be doubling whatever they've decided to do.

Man like Mike. cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Honor10: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
thatigboman:

Shut ur mouth, do ur worst

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Team Ike let's vote for Jeff so Mike would go

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
oshe11:
As in ehn......

Just Imagine team Ike and Mercy voting Jeff to get rid of one competition

These people no get strategists ahswear

Team Ike and Mercy please Vote Jeff if You dnt wanna vote Tacha

Evict Mike now when U get the chance ooo
Instead of you to campaign for your Instagram prostitute , you're busy decampaigning Mike . grin
Even if Mike leaves on Sunday ( which is not going to happen ) he has a thousand and one options .
What else can Trasha offer to the society ?
Go back to her stripping duties or keep sucking off middle aged perverts for a penny and dime .

You seem to think Tacha is invisible because she passed Mike the last time with one percent grin

I pity you .

Don't go and vote for her .

Uncle wey no .....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
thatigboman:
Just heard rumors that biggie is introducing 2-4 housemates tomorrow.these housemates were originally selected for the show but were kept in reserve.if this hapoens,then 2 housemates will bounce on Sunday

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Team Ike let's vote for Jeff so Mike would go
Vote omashola
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
sharrrrrap!!
I know u. U can say anything u want to say to me.
Unfortunately your seyi with eyes is half-blind and brain-dead
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kayyy: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
The MOD on this section or thread better watch it, cos this whole awolowo and backbiting and tribalism thing will not only detail this thread but totally destroy it, if you want to play tribalism, bring it on, if you want to divert the attention of tribalists from politics section straight down here and totally derail this thread then bring it on, it's ok to even label him a back biter, TTT nominated efe, was labelled one, but nobody dragged his name or tribe into it.

But should you want to bring forth the madness displayed all around this forum onto this thread, kindly bring it and watch how you derail and destroy this thread completely, and as for the mods watching and allowing tribal bashing and name calling, you won't be able to handle it when it gets crazy, I don't know what obafemi awolowo has got to do with bbnaija and nominations

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
thatigboman:
NA SEYI GET SENSE PASS.HE IS FOCUSED AND NOT A WOMAN WRAPPER.THE LAST TIME HE ALMOST GOT EVICTED COS OF HIS SELFLESSNESS.U WANT HIM TO MAKE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN WHEN THE HOUSEMATES DIDN'T EVEN APPRECIATE HIS GESTURE.BESIDES IT'S A GAME BUT THEN HOW CAN ANYONE DECENT CHOSE TACHA I MEAN TACHA OVER ANY OF THE HOUSEMATES?THE PERSON MUST BE RAZZ AND ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH TACHA THE LOCAL BUSH MEAT.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Dansuqi:

Just heard rumors that biggie is introducing 2-4 housemates tomorrow.these housemates were originally selected for the show but were kept in reserve.if this hapoens,then 2 housemates will bounce on Sunday
I pray 2 housemates bounce on sunday, so we eradicate that drug addict mike from jamaica

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Done Omashola and Mike 50 votes apiece
Gboliwe:
For my guy.

Be smart like me. Vote Omashola

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Dansuqi:
Vote omashola
Thinking between Jeff or omashola

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread