Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4951516 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TheMainMan: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2019
meobizy:
If any housemate is surely leaving on Sunday it’s either Mike or Jackye.

Jackye is feeling mad homesick, out of her element and wouldn’t mind coming on the show to only promote her talents/business.
Mike on the other hand is planning to participate in next year’s upcoming Olympics.
As such he is meant to stay in a training camp around this time to condition his body for competitive performance.
I know he can easily volunteer to spend one full week in the BBNaija house to promote his image and businesses.

I pray I’m wrong and the only thing which happens is they’ll receive a visitor/Ebuka and tell him/her goodbye later in the day.
... i don't think they evict anyone on the first week

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2019
I know biggie said there will not be nominations but goodbyes will be said, I think there will be a fake eviction.
Goodbyes are also said in fake evictions.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2019
77up:
like we are eyeing Jeff bro grin

Nigga is cool , I hope he can proof himself Sa.
yes o my bro wink though I haven't concluded yet but he is representing well at the moment.
I hope u later had ur deserved night rest jare
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kaycee7(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2019
LongThickPenis:
Gatlin Gun. You are a fan of military weapons
I'm not a fan ooo. I just know a few firearms by name is all
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2019
iamJ:
what exactly was entertaining?

Did he say jokes or something intelligent

He was just rambling

Since when is rambling like an idiot entertaining

Na so una do give foolish efe money

So what is entertaining in Mike boring session

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2019
77up:
she cant be that beautiful tongue , cute ones are not bitter sad
My tuoyo washing his clothes and singing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ogaJona(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2019
its about to go down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LongThickPenis(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Threebear lol. You humour me with your word play. Are you female? I would like to meet you.yiu are intelligent, mischievous and have a good sense of humour. Team Mike
Threebear:

2020 Olympics is starting a year plus from now .
Being in the big brother house for three months won't stop him from training .
I know you want him out so your favorite can stand a chance of winning .
But you need to be more creative with your delusion.
He ain't going anywhere.
He's there for 99 days .
Get used to it .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by philip0906(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2019
XML33:
[s]A thought occurred to me yesterday while watching the show. There is a paraphilia known as voyeurism. Paraphilias are abnormal sexual behaviors that run the entire gamut of creepy and bizarre like the sexual attraction to trees, to dangerous ones like the attraction to infants and little children. Voyeurism is a paraphilia characterized by the obtainance of sexual pleasure from watching unsuspecting people naked, undressing or having sex. I think that a lot of what is considered Paraphilia is just behaviors all humans share, but pushed to the extremes and taking on a sexual nature. For instance Somnophilia, the attraction to unconscious or sleeping women which I suspect Mr Chloroform has is just that tendency for a lover to admire their sleeping partners and adore their beauty in that state of calmness, but pushed to the extreme and taking up a sexual nature. Same can be said of pedophilia in men which is just the natural attraction most men have for younger women and submissive partners, but pushed to the extreme.

I think everyone who enjoys watching BBNaija falls somewhere on the Voyeurism spectrum. Some, especially those who watch the show primarily to catch few minutes of housemates engaging in sexual activities, tend to fall close to the extremes and could have a legitimate sexual disorder, and hence are potentially dangerous people and should b[/s]e on criminal watchlists.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2019
WIG OFF

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2019
waley007:
Methinks Tasha is suferring from more of inferiority complex than people think , I realised this yesternight when mike , kimoprah, ike and tacha were discussing at the lounge , who else noticed how tacha walked away when they were discussing their careers , she could not fit in
Tacha on coming to the house came with the mindset of who dem be , I be their mama , she came with a celebrity mindset which made her to say what she said on stage that got omashola furious till now
But on getting to the house , she found out she's one of the least exposed housemates
She thought she had asset but she found mercy with a bigger asset and also a beauty queen and video vixen, kimoprah is a beauty queen who has achieved locally and internationally, even ishiloma na more education wise and going for PhD , jaske is more of tech guru so she feels threatened by this people not minding mike who represents Nigeria , omashola owns 2 night clubs in south Africa , and all have achieved in the house
If she were to be part of last season bba , she would have come out of her shell cos she will be claiming big mama
All she does in the house is cook , if she's wise after the show , she should go register in a professional chef institute and pursue a career ,she could have a cooking program on TV , she would easily get endorsement and might achieve more in that field and I'm sure she won't want to continue exposing her body on IG after the show cos you don't expect mtn or Glo or most multinational companies to sign such a person
Omashola diary session is the best so far and people are looking forward to it cos he spoke his mind and he's a raw guy , him no send
Mike is probably the potential winner of the show cos I'm sure he will be nominated by the housemates every week and for the love people have for him , he will keep being saved and getting more popular , I'm also sure he will be the most endorsed after the show , he's got the maturity , thinks befor he talks , and he will be more of a leader
Omashola is the rugged guy of the house , waiting for when he will be the head of the house and his real character will show
Kimoprah is the most beautiful in the house , to me anyway , she never expose her body yet so beautiful and yet mature
Nelson is an easy catch and he will be loved amongst the girls as he is already
I love ike , the guy is just the playboy of the house , which I'm sure is still hiding himself while Seyi is the snicth of the house , the guy go like ofofo , him fit put mouth for anything , and he will be easy used by the girls but he's a smart and friendly guy
I love this years bbn, they are the most matured and I like the way its being organised , methinks they want it to gain more of international recognition , also want people in diaspora to participate , we have 4 people in diaspora in the house , and 1 from other part of Africa while the rest are locals , which is quite good for the show
I can't imagine Gedoni and Esther having a conversation together or both getting married , e go too dull ehn , even their children go be dullards
Well I been wan ask , shey Hausa's no dey participate for any program for this country apart from politics ni , u can't see they tech , social , or anything
very flawed and biased analysis.

if Tasha had carried her Instagram spirit to Biggie's house, guys like u will be the first to crucify her. shouting olosho up and down.. I'm pretty sure Tasha is being cautious of herself in that house, because she feels she already has a dented image outside the house.

If Tasha show herself= the girl is too proud abeg.
very shameless olosho.

she respect herself,= inferiority complex..

Mike is the potential winner of which show? that was how u lots,started with Teddy-A, calling him alpha-male ,his body carriage this, his baritone voice that.
You see how omashola trended "stresslessly" yesterday is an Eye-opener of what's yet to come.

Kim the most beautiful in that house?..
concerning unclothedness, I've seen your Kim's bare butts on t v,the night they were in the jacuzzi.

while "olosho" tasha is yet to show us her ikebe.

you should know the Hausas are conservative. big brother is not for them.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Mariinee:
I won't be surprised if he meant Jeff. I haven't seen Mike take any leadership role. So, how did he deduce that?
Renew your DSTV subscription.
Stop watching from Nairaland .
Mike has been the unofficial leader in the house since the beginning of the show .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2019
kenddys:

So what is entertaining in Mike boring session
Are diary sessions meant to entertain or inform ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2019
ogaJona:
its about to go down

Cold is really dealing with most of them is that house.

Chaiiiiii.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jennyswtie: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2019
waley007:
Methinks Tasha is suferring from more of inferiority complex than people think , I realised this yesternight when mike , kimoprah, ike and tacha were discussing at the lounge , who else noticed how tacha walked away when they were discussing their careers , she could not fit in
Tacha on coming to the house came with the mindset of who dem be , I be their mama , she came with a celebrity mindset which made her to say what she said on stage that got omashola furious till now
But on getting to the house , she found out she's one of the least exposed housemates
She thought she had asset but she found mercy with a bigger asset and also a beauty queen and video vixen, kimoprah is a beauty queen who has achieved locally and internationally, even ishiloma na more education wise and going for PhD , jaske is more of tech guru so she feels threatened by this people not minding mike who represents Nigeria , omashola owns 2 night clubs in south Africa , and all have achieved in the house
If she were to be part of last season bba , she would have come out of her shell cos she will be claiming big mama
All she does in the house is cook , if she's wise after the show , she should go register in a professional chef institute and pursue a career ,she could have a cooking program on TV , she would easily get endorsement and might achieve more in that field and I'm sure she won't want to continue exposing her body on IG after the show cos you don't expect mtn or Glo or most multinational companies to sign such a person
Omashola diary session is the best so far and people are looking forward to it cos he spoke his mind and he's a raw guy , him no send
Mike is probably the potential winner of the show cos I'm sure he will be nominated by the housemates every week and for the love people have for him , he will keep being saved and getting more popular , I'm also sure he will be the most endorsed after the show , he's got the maturity , thinks befor he talks , and he will be more of a leader
Omashola is the rugged guy of the house , waiting for when he will be the head of the house and his real character will show
Kimoprah is the most beautiful in the house , to me anyway , she never expose her body yet so beautiful and yet mature
I love ike , the guy is just the playboy of the house , which I'm sure is still hiding himself while Seyi is the snicth of the house , the guy go like ofofo , him fit put mouth for anything , and he will be easy used by the girls but he's a smart and friendly guy
I love this years bbn, they are the most matured and I like the way its being organised , methinks they want it to gain more of international recognition , also want people in diaspora to participate , we have 4 people in diaspora in the house , and 1 from other part of Africa while the rest are locals , which is quite good for the show
I can't imagine Gedoni and Esther having a conversation together or both getting married , e go too dull ehn , even their children go be dullards
Well I been wan ask , shey Hausa's no dey participate for any program for this country apart from politics ni , u can't see they tech , social , or anything

Nice review

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2019
waley007:

Damn!

Very Apt review...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2019
77up:
how we dey go Na
Thinking of who to stan like......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2019
DIARY SESSION DOESNT DETERMINE WHO WILL WIN OR GET TO THE FINALS.

ASK BITTO, MIRACLE, NINA AND URIEL.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2019
safarigirl:
He doesn't seem like it

A fake housemate would be mkre outgoing than Mike is. He is too calm and seems to be taking his time, he isn't stirring any trouble or being too loud

Fake housemates are like hurricanes. They come in with a storm, they want to bw everywhere, they want to stir up trouble, get in a few fights, plant seeds of discord, and generally cause trouble. They know they have limited time, so, they must make proper use of it, so, they make nuisances of themselves or start up rumors.

Mike is too camers conscious and calm to be a fake housemate, and if he is one, he is doing a poor job of it.
Time will tell dear undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GreatAchiever1: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Threebear:
Are diary sessions meant to entertain or inform ?
it can be both actually depending on d individual...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2019
diary sessions,are meant to inform, entertain. viewers get to see real,personality of the housemates.

It's one most enjoyable part of the show.

Diane trended, a day before yesterday for her diary session.

omashola trended for his yesterday.. don-jazzy crowned him king of diary session.

diary session exposes the personality of the housemates.. if you're boring, na there we go catch u.

if you're intelligent, na there we go know.

if you're a snitch..na still there we go know.

at least people are keeping omashola to make them laugh.

It's good for the viewers and the show

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2019
TASHA JUST CONFIRMED THAT SHE HAS BEEN HAVING SELF ESTEEM ISSUE...

SHE TOLD KHAFY THAT SHE HAS BEEN GETTING FAT AND IT IS OBVIOUSLY AFFECTING HER SELF ESTEEM....

SHE LATER SAID IT IS A LIE WHEN SIR DEE WALKED TO THEN.....LOL...
WE ALL KNOW IT IS THE TRUTH. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2019
Stephlena:

very flawed and biased analysis.

if Tasha had carried her Instagram spirit to Biggie's house, guys like u will be the first to crucify her. shouting olosho up and down.. I'm pretty sure Tasha is being cautious of herself in that house, because she feels she already has a dented image outside the house.

If Tasha show herself= the girl is too proud abeg.
very shameless olosho.

she respect herself,= inferiority complex..

Mike is the potential winner of which show? that was how u lots,started with Teddy-A, calling him alpha-male ,his body carriage this, his baritone voice that.
You see how omashola trended "stresslessly" yesterday is an Eye-opener of what's yet to come

Kim the most beautiful in that house?..
concerning unclothedness, I've seen your Kim's bare butts on t v,the night they were in the jacuzzi.

while "olosho" tasha is yet to show us her ikebe.
Mike and Teddy A have absolutely nothing in common .
Mike has an UK accent ; Teddy has an American accent .
Mike intends to stay faithful to his wife ; Teddy openly cheated on his baby mama .
Mike is as humble as Bleep ; Teddy was pompous and arrogant .
Mike succeeded in his profession ; Teddy is yet to have a hit song.
Mike hardly shares anything about his personal life ; Teddy was an over sharer who had the tendency of being a blatherskite .
Mike has no animosity with anyone (yet ) ; Teddy A greatly disliked Miracle and Tobi (which worked against him as they were immensely popular )
Everyone in the house respects Mike ; Teddy A was practically a joke. Getting insulted by Ahneeka , Khloe and Alex constantly .

Mike and Teddy A are as different as the sun and moon .
While one shines effulgently with his own light the other shone with a borrowed light from shippers and delusional people.
The moment his borrowed light was stripped away , he became an empty sack of ball ,lying listlessly in the clouds.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Stephlena:
diary sessions,are meant to inform, entertain. viewers get to see real,personality of the housemates.

omashola trended for his yesterday.. don-jazzy crowned him king of diary session.

diary session exposes the personality of the housemates.. if you're boring, na there we go catch u.

One of the Major reasons I hated Kaone(@ BBA Allstars) was because of his DS

Dude was practically copying Kevingrin and wanted 9ja to ditch Uti for Himgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Stephlena:

URIEL WAS THE QUEEN OF DIARY SESSION AND GOT EVICTED THE VERY FIRST TIME SHE WAS "REALLY" UP FOR EVICTION.. SAME WITH BITTO..

MIRACLE AND NINA'D DIARY SESSIONS ARE ALWAYS BORING, BUT THEY BOTH GOT TO THE FINAL AND MIRACLE WON.

REMEMBER,THIS IS NIGERIA AND MAJORITY OF US DONT VOTE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE.. WE ARE TOO EMOTIONAL..

AS AN HOUSEMATE, JUST PRAY MAJORITY OF THE VOTERS REASON YOUR MATTER..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2019
dominique:
I can't believe Awo actually finished that HUGE mountain of samvita eba, minutes to midnight! No wonder he's pot belied.
Don't you like guys with potbelly? You know, something to rest your head on sometimes cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Threebear:

Mike and Teddy A have absolutely nothing in common .
Mike has an UK accent ; Teddy has an American accent .
Mike intends to stay faithful to his wife ; Teddy openly cheated on his baby mama .
Mike is as humble as Bleep ; Teddy was pompous and arrogant .
Mike succeeded in his profession ; Teddy is yet to have a hit song.
Mike hardly shares anything about his personal life ; Teddy was an over sharer who had the tendency of being a blatherskite .
Mike has no animosity with anyone (yet ) ; Teddy A greatly disliked Miracle and Tobi (which worked against him as they were immensely popular )
Everyone in the house respects Mike ; Teddy A was practically a joke. Getting insulted by Ahneeka , Khloe and Alex constantly .

Mike and Teddy A are as different as the sun and moon .
While one shines effulgently with his own light the other shone with a borrowed light from shippers and delusional people.
The moment his borrowed light was stripped away , he became an empty sack of ball ,lying listlessly in the clouds.
Fair weather people..
Teddy had American accent, and miracle the one with igbotic accent won.

Mike has UK, accent and the one with ---------------------- won.

I'm not a fan of teddy. all I'm saying,is that same way the hype about teddy couldn't make him the winner of double wahala edition is the same way the hype about Mike won't work. shikena!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2019
akthedream2019:

URIEL WAS THE QUEEN OF DIARY SESSION AND GOT EVICTED THE VERY FIRST TIME SHE WAS "REALLY" UP FOR EVICTION.. SAME WITH BITTO..

MIRACLE AND NINA'D DIARY SESSIONS ARE ALWAYS BORING, BUT THEY BOTH GOT TO THE FINAL AND MIRACLE WON.

REMEMBER,THIS IS NIGERIA AND MAJORITY OF US DONT VOTE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE.. WE ARE TOO EMOTIONAL..

AS AN HOUSEMATE, JUST PRAY MAJORITY OF THE VOTERS REASON YOUR MATTER..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Hello guys, voting don start?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Those of you fond of writing long epistles that are out of context... Biko, take it easy! U know wara min

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Pls what's the difference between sandwich maker and toaster?

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.