Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4965710 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
harveybeaks:
Esther went to make braids.. braids is fine but it does not fit everyone na.. she should know she has big forehead, now see her tying scarf on her skull like a retired pirate..
Haq haq haq

Smh grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Aitee1: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stephlena:
no beef..

Mercy looks like senator abbo the beating senator.

the bonny cheeks and face shape.

Your updates are epic

Meanwhile I just click your profile to follow you, is today really your birthday if yes happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Awwwwwwwnnnnn

I like what Esther just did.

And Diane girl, we live to learn, unlearn and relearn. kiss

Esther hogged Nelson to herself (24-hour/7) even after learning that Diane liked Nelson (and after professing she didn’t like or want Nelson that way herself undecided)
She is only doing this because of the uncertainty associated with the entrance of the new housemates and more especially because Nelson is gone
I have been watching a lot for a while now shaa
She one day half heartedly told Nelson she was going to keep away (in a way that rubbished Diane). I hate how they both used Diane to shine during that session
But then, what do I know?
Nelson was a wawuu
Esther was not any better
I know why she is doing this now- survival wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enkay..is really useful

Seyi, is an obedient apprentice.. he helps with the threads.. and needles.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
ammyluv2002:

I know...there's no way he will survive, but it doesn't change the fact that he is really calm and nice. Maybe he is too 'good' for this show.
On point, but If u truly like him u would vote him no matter what, to clear ur conscience.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
I like the fact that the housemates are completely clueless of what will happen next.. Some of them were becoming too comfortable.. It is sad that some of the Evicted housemate could have entertain us better than the bull shiiit we are seeing..
bashlek:

u wil nt experience sufferness in ya life.......these housemates wan defeat Big Brother sha

imagine Tuoyo, KimOpra, Thelma, Jeff, Mike/Omatsola leaving house b4 Gedoni, Jackye, Diane, Esther...........All of dem must b up 4 eviction nxt Monday

Big Brother is nw seeing wot hv seen.........blv me if dis game is nt well package d way BB is doin it nw, Jackye may reach 99day wt her boring, praise nd worship attitude

2 subscribe untop DSTV no easy during dis Buhari regime mak person com dey bore me..........Na curse remain nw if dos nonsense guys no comot 4house

BIGGIE Pls more Housemates biko

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stephlena:
no beef..

Mercy looks like senator abbo the beating senator.

the bonny cheeks and face shape.
They're cousins.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enkay is just too serious. Damn!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omega48: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
safarigirl:
short girls hate short guys, people are trying to give their kids a better lot in life, be it financially or genetically, short guys hate short girls as well, and would rather date tall ones. That one no follow
Aunty that guy is not short, because he is not as tall as the other housemates doesn't make him short, that esther(small 'e' because she is not worth my 'E') mouth is just too big in a silent way, that girl is supper arrogant if truly uv taken good note of her..... that Elo guy isnt short he is okay, infact over okay for her
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Seyi is a workaholic.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
This task is taking too much of their time, we can’t even get small drama.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Aitee1:

Your updates are epic

Meanwhile I just click your profile to follow you, is today really your birthday if yes happy birthday
Lol..everyday is my birthday.

thanks much.

I don't follow people.. but I'm gonna follow you right back
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

Hahahahahahahaha @ oloshi's.
You get bad mouth! grin
Don't forget to VOTE Mike.
We are going to shock them come Sunday!!!
omashola na my political party this week but i go dash mike small vote now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bunny19: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
harveybeaks:
Esther went to make braids.. braids is fine but it does not fit everyone na.. she should know she has big forehead, now see her tying scarf on her skull like a retired pirate..
Haq haq haq
Behave grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Eeghe:
Is anyone else just a little bit tired of Venita now? In the garden discussion with the upset trio? And Mike and Omashola?
I dunno why (can’t explain the sudden tiredness I felt listening to her, like drained of BB energy)
embarassed
This means nothing I know
I think I am having a sort of anticlimax
Biggie Diary Sessions oo
These housemates will task all thru the night oo
And it’s not yet 11pm
Chim!

When I was telling you guys yesterday that you will soon get tired of Venita, una think say I dey talk rubbish.

The tiredness never even start.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
fF01:

Gedoni nkor??! grin
I thought that mumu said he was a tailor
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Eeghe:

Esther hogged Nelson to herself (24-hour/7) even after learning that Diane liked Nelson (and after professing she didn’t like or want Nelson that way herself undecided)
She is only doing this because of the uncertainty associated with the entrance of the new housemates and more especially because Nelson is gone
She one day half heartedly told Nelson she was going to keep away (in a way that rubbished Diane). I hate how they both used Diane to shine during that session
Nelson was a wawuu

Please can you give updates?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Seems gedoni didnt select khafi inorder to have a little breathing space

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Omega48:

Aunty that guy is not short, because he is not as tall as the other housemates doesn't make him short, that esther(small 'e' because she is not worth my 'E') mouth is just too big in a silent way, that girl is supper arrogant if truly uv taken good note of her..... that Elo guy isnt short he is okay, infact over okay for her
except you are her, I don't know how you can say he is okay for her. Na spec she get, she no kill person.

Is the Elo guy, not shorter than Frodd? How can she reject Frodd, only to find a shorter guy more attractive? She seems to like big and burly guys like Nelson, so, she is allowed to not find the shorter Elo attractive

I'm not holding brief for Esther, because I kuku no like her self, but the short talk still no follow

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
XML33:

When I was telling you guys that you will still tire for Venita una think say I dey talk rubbish.

The tiredness never even start.

Mine is an anticlimax oo (I know what I am feeling)
I like the twist well well
You and I are not in the same WhatsApp group cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kodded(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
The new housemates will nominate those that have been hiding in plain site eversince.. Pple like gedoni,Diane, Esther,jackye,Ike,khafi(aka the boredinhos).. If they don't, they will hide to the final..
creolehunt:
Mike, Tacha, Mercy, Ike and Omatsola may be up for eviction next week. Thats if they all last till then.

I'm sure the new HMs will nominate them, knowing that they are real competition. The delawoods ain't going anywhere soon.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
kodded:
make sunday reach, some people eye go clear

People like who?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Eeghe:

Nelson was a wawuu

Exactly!
That whole conversation was getting me angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jeff looks like he's drowned in depression!
Never mind little brother, drink your dano Milk & be strong.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hahahahahahah... Is this the arrogant boy? cheesy grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
This is what happens when you have a betting company as the major sponsor of your show. grin

There's enough money to be made.

They've disablized the structure. Any previously powerful housemates that gets evicted will earn them millions in bets placed on them as potential winners.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
My goodness!
I've forgotten gedioni is a fashion designer sef..
seems as if,he fvcked away his fashion designing skills.

Enkay,is more useful compared to him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
XML33:

The next step after anticlimax is a gradual loss of interest. Just wait.

You are talking to a BB addict
I talk about a momentary/episodic anticlimax from all the excitement I felt yesterday and today with their entrance
Has nothing to do with the good feeling I have about the new housemates
But more about the fact that I have at least two weeks to get their true selves (it is a BB assignment)
Find a way to make peace with this post, ooo?
I don’t want lessons about what anticlimax means and the principles of disinterest cos you know you can’t always help yourself
Ahbeg (in Ella’s voice) cheesy
Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Pls what's happening btw mercy and Ike? Seems they are not together anymore..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
So this ugly Innoson motors Jeep na 25million sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.