Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4941666 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TeddyGambit: 2:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Thank God say Omashola nd Frodd no dey the same group... Otherwise this wager is as good as lost grin... Omashola carry vex him get towards Frodd dey vent ontop Mercy grin grin grin... Konji na bastard... Frodd is stealing his "warri trophy" right in front of his nose grin grin grin. By the ways am waiting for Jeff that said he would go and wake Mike in the next 30minutes... I wan see as that matter go ensue grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TeddyGambit: 2:55am On Aug 01, 2019
Jen92:
I will be pained if Shola gets more votes than Mike
You no sabi vote... Better vote to save yourself from pain grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:57am On Aug 01, 2019
fF01:

Ya guess it's the Ike part i didn't get well.

For me? I didn’t get the part where Frodd allegedly told him to stop talking and the guys’ proddings to say who it was
If true? I will know tomorrow
And would condemn it if true
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 01, 2019
Eeghe:

If I was the rude type
I would strike out everything you just typed
Cos now you said he didn’t call her name
Your earlier post said that he did
Pick a struggle
Oh i understand now. You are either Ike or Mercy's fan.
I said "Ike said Mercy's mouth smell" does not mean Ike actually mentioned her name, i watched it and report it, not in their exact words, just like when you are reporting something or news, i don't know if it is too much for you to understand.

You can strike anything though. It does not change the fact that The Klept mistakenly called his Mgbeke gf a smelly mouth in the open.

I am sure more people will testify to this tomorrow or later. Keep your lies.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thisnut(m): 2:58am On Aug 01, 2019
chelseabmw:

Im really shocked with their response lol.. I see people getting scammed everyday on Instagram with those kind of messages .. These scammers even have stuffs posted on their page like hair, makeup kits, artificial eye lashes etc ... I just hate to see people get scammed .. I wish them well
Even if the person is a scammer, one sure thing is that she needs the money and it's not really easy to beg persay, it takes away alot of self worth.

For me I don't care if the person is a scammer or not, ones my mind agrees I'll give it to the person and move on. Na the person wahala if he thinks he scammed me

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 2:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Eeghe:

For me? I didn’t get the part where Frodd allegedly told him to stop talking and the guys’ proddings to say who it was
If true? I will know tomorrow
And would condemn it if true

Alright then.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 2:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Eeghe:

I don’t know which one to now believe of the two IKe said Mercy’s mouth smells updates
Is it this one where he didn’t call her name but we would obviously know he was referring to her or the other guy’s which said he called Mercy? cheesy

My own account?
He didn’t call Mercy’s name
I didn’t get that he meant Mercy too
However, I am willing to change this stance with evidence cos I was doing something else at that point, I didn’t hear all that Frodd said

Hehe, I didn’t hear him call Mercy’s name because the camera wasn’t on him when he raised the issue. Some of the hms seated didn’t get the gist ontime too and they were asking who it was, so Frodd told him to die the matter. He however went on to say that he had ways of telling her and Enkay said if it were her, she would tell the person straight up.

The question should be why was he trying to protect the person if she wasn’t a housemate, much more knowing that her breath smells bad at night/morning

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 3:01am On Aug 01, 2019
rahazaqa:
Oh i understand now. You are either Ike or Mercy's fan.
I said "Ike said Mercy's mouth smell" does not mean Ike actually mentioned her name, i watched it and report it, not in their exact words, just like when you are reporting something or news, i don't know if it is too much for you to understand.

You can strike anything though. It does not change the fact that The thief mistakenly called his Mgbeke gf a smelly mouth in the open.

I am sure more people will testify to this tomorrow or later. Keep your lies.

Which one be thief again, Una no deh fit pass on any chance to roast person. Abeg park

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 3:01am On Aug 01, 2019
You people should go and call Mike instead of grumbling over the issue. He is sleeping while you guys are working.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:02am On Aug 01, 2019
eksbabe:
Hehe, I didn’t hear him call Mercy’s name because the camera wasn’t on him when he raised the issue. Some of the hms seated didn’t get the gist ontime too and they were asking who it was, so Frodd told him to die the matter. He however went on to say that he had ways of telling her and Enkay said if it were her, she would tell the person straight up.

The question should be why was he trying to protect the person if she wasn’t a housemate, much more knowing that her breath smells bad at night/morning

Did you hear the part about the person turning away from him to sleep?
Is that how they sleep? Turned away from each other?
This would help verify since you and I didn’t hear Mercy (the other guy said he heard Mercy’s name though)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 3:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Thisnut:
Even if the person is a scammers, one sure thing is that she needs the money and it's not really easy to beg persay, it takes away alot of self worth.

For me I don't care if the person is a scammer or not, ones my mind agrees I'll give it to the person and move on. Na the person wahala if he thinks he scammed me
Thank you. You understand my view on this issue.

I don't get why they're so fired up feeling like detectives ontop 2k.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 3:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Eeghe:

Did you hear the part about the person turning away from him to sleep?
Is that how they sleep? Turned away from each other?
This would help verify since you and I didn’t hear Mercy (the other guy said he heard Mercy’s name though)
Yes, they back each other when they sleep

He ‘may’ have called her name when he was telling Frodd but he certainly didn’t wanna call a name when they asked who he was talking about
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:06am On Aug 01, 2019
eksbabe:

Then I await a third outlook/viewpoint tomorrow
I wish I had an explorer but would find out tmr
Thanks for the reply
Good night
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 3:07am On Aug 01, 2019
Eeghe:

Then I await a third outlook/viewpoint tomorrow
I wish I had an explorer but would find out tmr
Thanks for the reply
Good night
Lol okay. You may find clips on twitter tho.

Went back to watch after an hour. He said “the person” keeps mouth wash on her not “her mouth away”
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:07am On Aug 01, 2019
eksbabe:

He ‘may’ have called her name when he was telling Frodd but he certainly didn’t wanna call a name when they asked who he was talking about

You didn’t hear him say Mercy though, did you?
Cos I didn’t and didn’t even get that he meant her
I didn’t see your modified post before responding
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 01, 2019
fF01:

Which one be thief again, Una no deh fit pass on any chance to roast person. Abeg park
Na trips. Dem dey roast my guys for here too (Seyi and Shola) grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:08am On Aug 01, 2019
eksbabe:
Lol okay. You may find clips on twitter tho.

Not on Twitter
But I am sure Yale them can find more robust evidence
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 01, 2019
TeddyGambit:
Thank God say Omashola nd Frodd no dey the same group... Otherwise this wager is as good as lost grin... Omashola carry vex him get towards Frodd dey vent ontop Mercy grin grin grin... Konji na bastard... Frodd is stealing his "warri trophy" right in front of his nose grin grin grin. By the ways am waiting for Jeff that said he would go and wake Mike in the next 30minutes... I wan see as that matter go ensue grin grin grin
what ere they gossiping about Mike? They v taken the light.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 01, 2019
eksbabe:
You people should go and call Mike instead of grumbling over the issue. He is sleeping while you guys are working.
v they woken him?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:11am On Aug 01, 2019
rahazaqa:

SMH
Look who I responded to their posts
(Mentally slapping myself)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 3:12am On Aug 01, 2019
rahazaqa:

Lol I know. Na Wetin deh make the Thread sweet my broda. All na cruise.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Are they scared of Mike? Why cant they wake him? Jeff that's going on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Eeghe:

SMH
Look who I responded to their posts
(Mentally slapping myself)
You have to, physically too. Because you are pretending not to know the truth.

Good night to you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TeddyGambit: 3:17am On Aug 01, 2019
Jen92:
what ere they gossiping about Mike? They v taken the light.
Jeff is angry that yesterday he was awake all night working while Mike was sleeping, apparently this night Mike told him he(Mike) has been working all day nd Jeff isn't(or something like that, not too sure tho). Now is angry that he is awake this night while Mike is also asleep... So him saying he is going to wake him up in the next 30mins
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 01, 2019
TeddyGambit:

Jeff is angry that yesterday he was awake all night working while Mike was sleeping, apparently this night Mike told him he(Mike) has been working all day nd Jeff isn't(or something like that, not too sure tho). Now is angry that he is awake this night while Mike is also asleep... So him saying he is going to wake him up in the next 30mins
lol they r lowkey scared of Mike. They should b ready to say it to his face. Jeff that should v packed his things for Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 01, 2019
ba7man:
Thank you. You understand my view on this issue.

I don't get why they're so fired up feeling like detectives ontop 2k.
Someone reported me now my account is blocked. I had to open another one just now. God sees my heart that am not a scam and i have no intentions of it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 3:20am On Aug 01, 2019
TeddyGambit:

Ok we would wait for the 30mins and see how far.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TeddyGambit: 3:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Jen92:
lol they r lowkey scared of Mike. They should b ready to say it to his face. Jeff that should v packed his things for Sunday.

If only Jeff knew this would be his last week, my man would be acting like a rebel up and down... If only grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TeddyGambit: 3:29am On Aug 01, 2019
fF01:

Ok we would wait for the 30mins and see how far.

30 minutes that has passed since last year... Jeff is just talking for talking sake, he should go and wake Mike up na... Mike will just use "you know wah ah mean" to beat his ass up grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 01, 2019
TeddyGambit:

If only Jeff knew this would be his last week, my man would be acting like a rebel up and down... If only grin grin grin
llmao I swear. This wager isnt for him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 3:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Jen92:
v they woken him?
Nope
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 01, 2019
TeddyGambit:

30 minutes that has passed since last year... Jeff is just talking for talking sake, he should go and wake Mike up na... Mike will just use "you know wah ah mean" to beat his ass up grin grin grin
lol man like Mike. But let's get it straight Mike told hin b4 he slept, so I think Mike isnt wrong here na d fear fear Jeff. Feeling intimidated by Mike

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)