Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4955246 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Is like Ike don move Gedoni coins...cheesy

It isn't coins missing but the top Gedoni had made to wear for the presentation.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Its Finally my Birth Yeargrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dannyxy:
Omoh to be honest, everyone would find fault in any and everything frodd does... It's just a case of "see finish ".. Ebuka did him damage, and he is really trying to salvage the situation, he is just human, he feels he has to explain and defend himself most times, so the house mates don't get him wrong.. Again "Ebuka's" video, the underlying effect..

I wonder why you guys don't take time to psycho analyse people and situations, given that you all say big brother is a "social experiment"...

This was a guy that was rejected and got condescending treatment from his father, growing up. He probably has gotten beaten and flogged for no wrong, and he would have had to explain himself all the time to his "daddy"... Now he is facing the same condescending looks and treatment from housemates, And faced rejection from Esther, this is his childhood playing out again, and he probably cried to feel better as a child, and hence he cries an adult too..

People let's learn to think deep sometimes, this big brother show, it's not about shouting and shouting all the time..

Everyone has a story in that house. Did you listen to Kaffi and her pick-me struggles while growing up? or Mercy and her irresponsible dad? Tacha? Omatshola? even Esther? We can actually make excuses for them all.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Shola fit talk a healthy person into coma and the victim would prefer dying instead of waking up to Shola talk. Everyone is tired of his over-beaten explanation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
oshe11:
you mean Yes Yes. Meanwhile, Kayode put camera on Ike naaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dannyxy:
Omoh to be honest, everyone would find fault in any and everything frodd does... It's just a case of "see finish ".. Ebuka did him damage, and he is really trying to salvage the situation, he is just human, he feels he has to explain and defend himself most times, so the house mates don't get him wrong.. Again "Ebuka's" video, the underlying effect..

I wonder why you guys don't take time to psycho analyse people and situations, given that you all say big brother is a "social experiment"...

This was a guy that was rejected and got condescending treatment from his father, growing up. He probably has gotten beaten and flogged for no wrong, and he would have had to explain himself all the time to his "daddy"... Now he is facing the same condescending looks and treatment from housemates, And faced rejection from Esther, this is his childhood playing out again, and he probably cried to feel better as a child, and hence he cries an adult too..

People let's learn to think deep sometimes, this big brother show, it's not about shouting and shouting all the time..
I agree
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Checked86:
Shola fit talk a healthy person into coma and the victim would prefer dying instead of waking up to Shola talk. Everyone is tired of his over-beaten explanation

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
DoubleeDee:

That question was obviously a typo and you answered it reasonably.
Me, I would have sent a slap wirelessly to the poster. grin
Ahh! No send abeg cheesy. Don't mind him, he's obviously being mischievous.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
I just received info from a very reliable source that the twist for today is actually two new housemates but that they didn't want to introduce them by 7pm because it would be before the play and they didn't want to disrupt the play. They'll introduce the new housemates right after the play.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Biggie pls evict 2 people on sunday. Please?!!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hiteelong(f): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gedoni group, their costumes na die kilode
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ewoma45(f): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mercy's team actually have their shit together for once. Their outfits came out nice as well.

Gedoni's team wentback to the medivial ages.... Because i don't understand what Joe, Ike and Elo are putting on.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
XML33:
lol I just received info from a reliable source that the twist for today is actually two new housemates but that they didn't want to introduce them by 7pm because it would be before the play and they didn't want to disrupt the play. They'll introduce the new housemates right after the play.

I hope they have ambulance ready. grin

And somebody needs to borrow us plaster so we can keep Mercy from blurting out that she is leaving..

People will faint oh!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fiyin007: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
hiteelong:
Gedoni group, their costumes na die kilode
pictures please
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Afam4eva:

Yes. Jeff has been looking for Frodd's trouble for a few days now. he is intentionally instigating so that Frodd can react. I think it started when Frodd was sitting on the HOH seat and immediately he left, Jeff went to sit there and when Frodd returned, he asked to take his previous position on his seat and Jeff took offence and called him out and Frodd didn't have any of. Jeff has continued making some subtle moves to annoy Frodd. This morning Frodd was reading out a message from biggie to the whole house and he asked that everybody cooperated and remained on their seats, that's when Jeff decided to stand up and walk a few meters just to see what Frodd will say and Frodd almost fell for it until some housemates told him to just continue.

Mentally striking out every bit of this Pinocchio worthy post
Thanks
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jeff is so tensed up. I feel for him. It's like he knows he's leaving. I did my best for him sha. Hope he can magically survive.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I'm sure he just lost Venita's subliminal interest.
Venita to Shola: Why are you talking to me like you want to beat me with words, calm down you're too loud.
The guy just humorously calmed down.
Venita seems to have his mumu button.
Someone needed to tell him that, same thing Jackye told biggie during the DS and also pointed it out during the truth or dare. The guy is too noisy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dannyxy:
[s] Omoh to be honest, everyone would find fault in any and everything frodd does... It's just a case of "see finish ".. Ebuka did him damage, and he is really trying to salvage the situation, he is just human, he feels he has to explain and defend himself most times, so the house mates don't get him wrong.. Again "Ebuka's" video, the underlying effect..

People let's learn to think deep sometimes, this big brother show, it's not about shouting and shouting all the time.. [/s]
Frodd has been like that before Ebuka called him out.. Most housemates pretend in week 1-3 or 4 before they start showing their true colours.
Frodd is only getting worse every week.

Ella and Kimoprah leaving... Tacha and Seyi fake eviction,.. All in the same week he was evicted,make him feel he has been doing the right things which earned him lots of votes and makes him a strong contender

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
See as bordoni resemble village people cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Veneta looks absolutely beautiful.

Haba, kilode? God really did overtime on some people kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vanvick247(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Stephlena:
seems like gedioni stuffs are missing

hmmm..there's only one Lawrence anini in the house.

biggie announces the housemates have thirty minutes .

Hahahahahaha@Lawrence Anini... Ike don hear am for una hands ooooo....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yale9:
Biggie pls evict 2 people on sunday. Please?!!!!!!!

Lol. If Mike survives this weekend eviction, chances of him reaching finals is going to be very high.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
oshe11:

But if it's Tacha someone says bad about, you'll be so quick to support her.

Here you are laughing like a small girl being chyked by uncle chinedu.

Fvvvcking hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
This Veleta milf is "sumptuous"
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tacha's team will probably win .
They look so organized and put together .

Why do I feel the losing team might be in danger .

Hmm.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
oshe11:

The funny thing is he kinda sound quite Feminine to mecheesy

Don't mind the guy.
It's annoying for a 30yr old to put you down so deftly.
If he continues with his nonsense, I'll remove him from my A list.
Something is quite revealing though, Venita sounds so mature and in control of most situations.
And she reprimands quite objectively with confidence and obtrusive niceness.
That's one to watch!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
oshe11:
Lots of kids on here.

Reason why i will stop arguing with people on here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Beorn1:
Jeff is so tensed up. I feel for him. It's like he knows he's leaving. I did my best for him sha. Hope he can magically survive.

It is a magical something.

Haq Haq Haq Haq!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hmmm this Gedoni’s team looks well prepared oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Venita

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hiteelong(f): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Fiyin007:
pictures please

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ewoma45(f): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
After all the thread Gedoni put for needle and machine Diane match yesterday, it's stone age wears they could make?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.