Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4932424 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Eeghe:
@ibkayee
The new Enkay has a resting bit.ch face too, right?
But milder than our resident lime face, Esther
No?
Hehehe. Haven’t been watching properly since she arrived but now that you’ve mentioned it I’ll be looking out for it grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2019
HBB1:

The Venita woman is sly...likes Frodd, my black behind!

She is just catching trips with him. How on earth would it be Frodd she settles down with-- that woman eye don tear naw.

sly lik u
is it every1 u lik dat u date
she jst lik her afta clearin every1 dat she is mother of 2- Frodd nd her pikins
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2019
MamBi:

Thank you..

And its not only Frodd

There is a way he masks his irritation with laughter.

But when you are the recipient, you will recognise the anger...

Chim!
How do I unsee this post?
(Wailing)
I honestly wish he would argue sometimes instead of swallowing anger/irritation
Butti,
He once threw a phone at a female relative’s face and hurt her badly
That’s when he started managing his anger
(Also there was something similar with his dad)
He is an evolving guy, my Jeff
If he hadn’t or is not managing his anger issues? He wouldn’t have been a delawood embarassed
He is good shaa, that Jeff (at least mostly good which is what we can all be at our best?)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bo55lady: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2019
Khafi is using style to poison Gedoni's mind against Venita. She even involved Kim! Ah ah!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Who is bordoni talking about?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, I have observed that you don't like to be corrected.

Stop abusing the word "mathematician". It is used for experts in the field of mathematics. Even a maths graduate with only a BSc or BEd cannot call herself a mathematician.

It is like someone finishing an undergraduate course in Economics and going on to call himself an economist. Or a psychology graduate with only a BSc calling herself a psychologist.

And grammar wise, you can't write that Ike is the best mathematician (supposing he even is a mathematician to start with) in the house. How many mathematicians are in the house with whom you are comparing Ike?

Please, next time, write that Ike is the best at Maths in the house.

If I have to correct you again, I won't spare you. You will chop koboko [/s] .
Ok sorry for the mistake...Ike is the Best Mathematician in Bbnaija season 4.Hope you are happy now.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Blackhawk1 come and carry Khafy biko /ejoor
Ah-beg
I just can’t deal
Eishhh

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2019
MamBi:
Mercy is a glamour puss... grin

Anything she wears ends up looking like a million dollars...

See as she jazzed up common wrapper.. kiss

True that grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Munzy14:

Not really, her sexual urge is high, I don't think she has stayed this long without sex.. So at this rate, anything goes for her... she wouldn't mind get involved with a female she likes..
That's one negative effect of reading erotics and visualising fantasies..

There is a way you post your sexual imagery of housemates
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Bo55lady:
Khafi is using style to poison Gedoni's mind against Venita. She even involved Kim! Ah ah!
khafi is one of those ladies u will marry into a lively family, within small time, problem will burst.

I wonder why she is not keeping sanity in check as woman, knowing fully well, one day she will marry..

She is just a case of good on the exterior but bad in character....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2019
Eeghe:

Good morning doll
I like Tacha’s one on one conversations
Meanwhile I can’t wait to see your current liked housemates’ list
And an analysis of why/how
I can wait cheesy

Mily, nooooooooooo!

I can't even tell you that I dislike anybody...

But I probably feel the strongest emotion for Tacha.

I feel embarrassed when she messes up and feel so darned proud when she achieves something... grin

I like Mike and Sir Dee on an even keel. I only see them in a positive light most times.

Ike Ike Ike is a mischievous joy. Under the mischief though, I see an iron will to win.

I am enjoying Frodd. He is like a story that I am hoping will pan out all right in the end.

I like Khafi but I want to smack sense into her so badly.

I can't seem to like Mercy beyond the fact that she slays and has a humongous ass.

Jeff I can't read. I see something under the Mr. Nice but I don't want to accept it because you and MizzD obviously like him so much. So I keep telling myself that I must be seeing wrong where he is concerned.

Seyi confuses me. He seems so in charge of his game play but when he makes some decisions, I get baffled.

Diane and Esther are probably my weakest links.

Jackye, I am not in tune with at all. So still watching her.

I find Gedoni to be a lightweight...

Still watching the new mates but I find Veneta beautiful, Enkay mature, Josef intriguing. Undecided about Elo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2019
Khaffy shocked the earlier Gedoni breaks free from her, the better for him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2019
Munzy14:

khafi is one of those ladies u will marry into a lively family, within small time, problem will burst.

I wonder why she is not keeping sanity in check as woman, knowing fully well, one day she will marry..

she get plenty problem..chai

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2019
heavensdoor:
I heard them.Mercy may be bisexual or probably explored it.Did you hear when tasha,khaffi and Esther said that omashola is too lousy

Missed that
Woke up not long ago
I slept at 3 after watching a grueling garden scene of dog/pet loving gist initiated and sustained by Joe angry
I was reading and watching but it still annoyed me
I thoroughly hate dogs (oops)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2019
I am really tring to understand this khaffi and Gedonis boring discussion.They are discussing how venita says there are always together.Gedoni says venita told him he knows he wont have her time and would probably know themselves better outside the house.Khaffi says venita told her the same thing,and she dosent want to presume any thing bad about her,as venita assumed she is always with Gedoni
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2019
Munzy14:

Not true. Khafi is a good soul but right now her emotions are on autopilot and she is now on survival mode fighting for what she thinks is a meaningful relationship from an equally meaningful Ghedoni. Any woman would fight dirty if they truly love and care for a man.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Hehehehehehe
Gedoni has bought/married forever love, in the scariest way imaginable
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Eeghe:

There is a way you post your sexual imagery of housemates
lipsrsealed
Lol.. Not for all, I think some selected HMs. She is top on the list, because she is simply my kind of lady, And I have a gf with almost same characteristics...

I think I draw realities from her to project that of Diane.. And she has never proved me wrong. Hope u saw her kissing wit Mercy clip.
I was puked..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
MamBi:

Mily, nooooooooooo!

I feel embarrassed when she messes up and feel so darned proud when she achieves something... grin

I like Mike and Sir Dee on an even keel. I only see them in a positive light most times.

Ike Ike Ike is a mischievous joy. Under the mischief though, I see an iron will to win.

I am enjoying Frodd. He is like a story that I am hoping will pan out all right in the end.

I can't seem to like Mercy beyond the fact that she slays and has a humongous ass.

Jeff I can't read. I see something under the Mr. Nice but I don't want to accept it because you and MizzD obviously like him so much. So I keep telling myself that I must be seeing wrong where he is concerned.

Seyi confuses me. He seems so in charge of his game play but when he makes some decisions, I get baffled.

Still watching the new mates but I find Veneta beautiful, Enkay mature, Josef intriguing. Undecided about Elo
Jackye is not herself at all and I really liked her and Diane.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2019
heavensdoor:
na wa o.jackye is sleeping on mike chest.Hope his wife is watching

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Beorn1 Frodd has started looking for another emotion manager oo cheesy
Seriously, he is making me understand the Froddgates saga better now shaa
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2019
heavensdoor:
na wa o.jackye is sleeping on mike chest.Hope his wife is watching
You too lie.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2019
Munzy14:

Lol.. Not for all, I think some selected HMs. She is top on the list, because she is simply my kind of lady, And I have a gf with almost same characteristics...

I think I draw realities from her to project that of Diane.. And she has never proved me wrong. Hope u saw her kissing wit Mercy clip.
I was puked..
They were not kissing. Mercy was whispering into her ears. Fake news dey fly fast.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2019
MamBi:

Mily, nooooooooooo!

I agree with more than 50% of your observations but will hold my peace on the rest.
Surprised you didn't mention omoshola at all.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Eeghe:
Blackhawk1 come and carry Khafy biko /ejoor
Ah-beg
I just can’t deal
Eishhh

Still patiently awaiting your written decimation of my seyi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Eeghe:

Chim!
How do I I see this post?
(Wailing)
I honestly wish he would argue sometimes instead of swallowing anger/irritation
Butti,
He once threw a phone at a female relative’s face and hurt her badly
That’s when he started managing his anger
(Also there was something similar with his dad)
He is an evolving guy, my Jeff
If he hadn’t or is not managing his anger issues? He wouldn’t have been a delawood embarassed
He is good shaa, that Jeff (at least mostly good which is what we can all be at our best?)

I honestly can't explain what happened or is happening to him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I agree with more than 50% of your observations but will hold my peace on the rest.
Surprised you didn't mention omoshola at all.

Oh Omatsola... grin I like him most times but he is too dramatic and loud for unnecessary things.

DD, please tell me the ones you have a different opinion about jor. You might be seeing something i may be missing...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2019
The way I dislike khafi ehn

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Khafi is nice and all but something about her reminds me of those stories on Inv.discovery channel about 'women who kill' 'wives with knives' etc
They always seem lovable from the outside and even inside but something can just trigger them into doing something aweful. From what i've observed khafi doesn't forgive and forget easily.
gedoni is in for it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Not true. Khafi is a good soul but right now her emotions are on autopilot and she is now on survival mode fighting for what she thinks is a meaningful relationship from an equally meaningful Ghedoni. Any woman would fight dirty if they truly love and care for a man.

When you think you have seen it all
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your last sentence is true to an extent, but the circumstance of this meet and duration of the relationship is too short to become so desperate.
Khafi truly needs to cool down. She doesn't even know anything about Gedoni in the outside world which matters more in arriving at a definite conclusion.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2019
nadesh:

They were not kissing. Mercy was whispering into her ears. Fake news dey fly fast.
I hope u knw u aren't more of a Mercy fan than I?..

But i hate to dodge the truth.. it's just truth, it won't hurt.. Go to YouTube...

Mercy na crazy bitch... If u understand what I mean, but she is loveable and kind...

Crazy bitch is free to explore anything she likes at any hour....

It's not bad kissing a fellow lady, I don't judge people on sexual orientation... And i don't have issues with LGBT community... some things triggers some thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55