Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4933017 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

She does not want the world to puke at the sight of her stretch marks
Which is more cleaner and appealing than mike's boxers

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Munzy14:

lol she is lowkey battling with Mercy...

Mercy doesn't force it... Even if she wears rags, it will still look good on her, with that her behind...
Fake behind?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

Ok sorry for the mistake...Ike is the Best Mathematician in Bbnaija season 4.Hope you are happy now.

Yet it took him two minutes to complete an easy puzzle .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
creolehunt:

Lol.

I find this comment funny in a very devious way.

I may look like a monkey a little bit, it’s not a big deal tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Geezeem:
[/b]

Ike does not need to be happy to do his thing grin

You didnt watch him the night him and Mercy fought after party? The Tuoyo episode ?

When Diana came to tell him mercy said she regards whatever with him

Ike said " what? .....did i Bleep her? " I didnt Bleep her, tell her she is good "

And the scene with Omoshola asking him why he is in the house .....I am even laughing so hard remembering

Those scenes now cheesy
Ike is something else... grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dansuqi:

Tautology .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:

Yeah.
I'm waiting to see Jeff's percentage and the impact of your much touted votes .

If his votes are more than he pulled last Sunday

Then we are good, aim achieved.

If your Mike's percentage is lower than he pulled 2 weeks ago......WAIT FOR US undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
tegax:

Calm down and try to appreciate things for once. She isn't the only one with accessories. Check Mercy and few others out.
oh I appreciate good things. She looks adorable in the attire. I have seen a few housemates, they are all on wrapper and appear "casual".
Tacha is on a full kalabari regalia with the sword and purse thingy as though she wants to correct or improve an already made impression.

Just saying though undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:

Tautology .
Is that the real you smoking

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
MissCookie:
oh I appreciate good things. She looks adorable in the attire. I have seen a few housemates, they are all on wrapper and appear "casual".
Tacha is on a full kalabari regalia with the sword and purse thingy as though she wants to correct or improve an already made impression.

Wow,its confirmed that she's kalabari.she rarely dresses in cultural attire so let her do it

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
MamBi:

Mily, nooooooooooo!

I can't even tell you that I dislike anybody...

But I probably feel the strongest emotion for Tacha.

I feel embarrassed when she messes up and feel so darned proud when she achieves something... grin

I like Mike and Sir Dee on an even keel. I only see them in a positive light most times.

Ike Ike Ike is a mischievous joy. Under the mischief though, I see an iron will to win.

I am enjoying Frodd. He is like a story that I am hoping will pan out all right in the end.

I like Khafi but I want to smack sense into her so badly.

I can't seem to like Mercy beyond the fact that she slays and has a humongous ass.

Jeff I can't read. I see something under the Mr. Nice but I don't want to accept it because you and MizzD obviously like him so much. So I keep telling myself that I must be seeing wrong where he is concerned.

Seyi confuses me. He seems so in charge of his game play but when he makes some decisions, I get baffled.

Diane and Esther are probably my weakest links.

Jackye, I am not in tune with at all. So still watching her.

I find Gedoni to be a lightweight...

Still watching the new mates but I find Veneta beautiful, Enkay mature, Josef intriguing. Undecided about Elo
Tchooii. This one Omashola is missing from your list so.....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
This Ike and Jacky wrapper, just be like newly married couple... for village setting...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

This is the first reasonable comment I have read and agreed with from those who hate Esther because she turn down Fraud.

Only Fraud ooo.
From Esther to Isilomo.
From Isilomo to Mercy.
From Mercy to Jackye (blocked cos she has a boyfriend outside)
From Jackye back to Esther.
From Esther to Diane(just to pepper Esther)
From Esther now to Venita.

This is not love but a game or looking for a way to cure Konji.

Esther Did nothing wrong by turning him down.. But like you said, she doesn't need to make him her enemy and vice versa.

u ar nw gettin it
Esther is wicked
hw wil u norminate some1 cryin emotional 4his luv 4 u 2b in charge of toilet......too ridiculous

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
MissCookie:

Why save them in a box when the opportunity to wear present itself??

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Geezeem:

If his votes are more than he pulled last Sunday

Then we are good, aim achieved.

If your Mike's percentage is lower than he pulled last 2 weeks ago......WAIT FOR US undecided
You must be smoking marijuana grin

How won't his votes be more than one percent when last week 16 people were up and this week only four people. grin

You voted him because you wanted to kick out Mike .

Now you're coming to terms that your plans have failed woefully ....you are grasping at whatever straw you can grab.

This is truly pathetic .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:

Are you slowly gravitating towards Tacha or have you always been there.

I need a crying Patience Ozokwor meme for the way I feel about the housemates this season
Also for the way my best loved duo are early exits this season
I will enjoy the game without my heart being involved though (looking at the positive side). I hope

tale of mily, the BBemotional yo-yo
Not that you care though
cheesy tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oyoirabor: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dansuqi:
Apart from her artificial,irritating and disgusting ass,what else is likeable about mercy? She's not even pretty.at least tacha is pretty,sexy,has a sweet voice.mike is handsome,tall and exotic.omashola is highly entertaining and interesting.sir deep is almost perfect.

That one concern you.......!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lordjb:
No, the free stream is still working. Premium has it's own benefit.
Free stream? Not free o, it consumes data. How do I access the other stream, can't seem to see it?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jen92:
Jackie has gone back to her shell
Na her work. The sooner she goes home the better. Seyi shows the same tendency but if prodded he jumps back to form. She should ensure to carry that solar system pajamas on her way home.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
dominique:

It will be very mean of them if they nominate Tacha again next week. The arrogant and reclusive persona she had has been replaced by a more pleasant and relatable one, she even made indomie pizza for them last night. Except if they want to nominate her for strategic reasons, if for personal reasons it's unfair. She deserves a break. I see Omashola coming up again next week if he doesn't go home on Sunday.

DS is a devil shop
u wil jst see dos guys calling her name 4 no reason dis time.........Tacha is very sure comin up nxt week

Omashola nd Jeff don comot alreadii na.....y ar u dribbling backward lik Mikel Obi ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dansuqi:
Mercy and ike,stop irritating us with this nonsense love.even biggie is irritated and had to cover it with advert

Biggy did not cover it with advert

Biggy goes on advert when viewership is high

So he can sell

He knows alot of people are interested in Merike

So he uses that period to advertise for maximum impact

Deal with it undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
MissCookie:
Why is Tacha dressed like she is competing with somebody? What is happening in the house? Did BB provide the Kalabari attire or she came with it?

Oh I get, maybe she wants commendation from biggie as he did with Mercy last night...ok oooo.

IS TODAY CULTURAL DAY?ABI NA PRESSURE FROM THE NEW HOUSEMATES THEY KEEP HER ON HER TOES.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
bashlek:

u ar nw gettin it
Esther is wicked
hw wil u norminate some1 cryin emotional 4his luv 4 u 2b in charge of toilet......too ridiculous
If not Frodd then who? Those that have been in charge of Toilet, are they not human being? Abi Frodd no dey use Toilet?
Oh.. You wanted her to nominate him in charge or Bedroom,bedmatics and kitchen... Right?

Sometimes people sef. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:

Yet it took him two minutes to complete an easy puzzle .
Let us forget about Mike.... He is most likely going by Sunday unless they evict only one housemate..
In case you don't know, Mike can NEVER top Omoshola and Tacha.. NEVER!

so tell me, who is your new favourite?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
meobizy:
Na her work. The sooner she goes home the better. Seyi shows the same tendency but if prodded he jumps back to form. She should ensure to carry that solar system pajamas on her way home.
...so you have noticed the pj as well...hope she washes it though.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dansuqi:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
meobizy:
All the housemates look so good in wrappers. This show is no different from Quantico: even at boring times you can’t help but lust over the beauty of the cast.

Quantico! Those Arabian twins been deh burst my head that year sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tacha feminazi-ing about the most trivial things
Mike and Jeff are right
Every girl grows up to be a woman, but not all women become ladies
Same for boys and men/gentlemen

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
MissCookie:
Why is Tacha dressed like she is competing with somebody? What is happening in the house? Did BB provide the Kalabari attire or she came with it?

Oh I get, maybe she wants commendation from biggie as he did with Mercy last night...ok oooo.

I weak jareh

One moment she was wearing a cap (when I was watching a while back at the garden)

The next moment she has a full native attire (as I saw here)

It was only Mercy i saw well dressed in a wrapper and head beads earlier on ....nawatically grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

If not Frodd then who? Those that have been in charge of Toilet, are they not human being? Abi Frodd no dey use Toilet?
Oh.. You wanted her to nominate him in charge or Bedroom,bedmatics and kitchen... Right?

Sometimes people sef. cheesy
let next week reach, let Esther be going home.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
It is toooooo hard to dislike Mercy. Girl is so humble, free spirited and relates well with everybody. She knows how to do almost everything. An average Nigerian girl can relate with Mercy with ease even though she has tasted the good things of life.

If majority of voters deem it necessary to have a female BB winner this year, Mercy should be the one... MHO

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)