Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4934106 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

Hello.. Lots of my posts this after were deleted or hidden, what is the cause?

Are you planning to ban me again?My posts are always hidden/deleted before i get banned.Why cant I have peace in Nairaland for one straight week? Who have I offended that don't want to forgive me?
Where do you people want me to go if you chase me away from Nairaland. Why o why?
hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:

The amount of disgrace you'll chop on Sunday is coming in 3d grin

Keep barking Mrs Matilda .
Seriously, Mike will actually come 3rd and will be flinged to Jamaica unless only one housemate is evicted.

Start shopping for a new housemate asap

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Menance:

Yeah i'm glad.
You've made a new fav housemate selection
A stitch in time saves nine

Lol ...I almost feel sorry for you people grin

Why try so hard to convince yourselves .

Sunday is just next tomorrow ,why don't you relax and wait .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
tegax:

And someone here will be quoting a person's posts about Mercy, accusing her of being filled with bile, but refused to go quote those ones that are obsessed with Tacha and have repeatedly used so much hateful and hurting words on her..... angry
No mind them.....

Na their ways
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

Hello.. Lots of my posts this after were deleted or hidden, what is the cause?

Are you planning to ban me again?My posts are always hidden/deleted before i get banned.Why cant I have peace in Nairaland for one straight week? Who have I offended that don't want to forgive me?
Where do you people want me to go if you chase me away from Nairaland. Why o why?

We don’t want you here anymore . Go meet your fellow transgenders

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:

Lol ...I almost feel sorry for you people grin

Why try so hard to convince yourselves .

Sunday is just next tomorrow ,why don't you relax and wait .

Just soak your rosary & go for service on Sunday and pray Ebuka evicts just 1

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:
Seriously, Mike will actually come 3rd and will be flinged to Jamaica unless only one housemate is evicted.
Low budget Deloitte , why don't you wait till Sunday . cheesy

How many posts are you going to make about the same Mike .

If you're so convinced he's getting evicted why are you so stressed ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Menance:

Just soak your rosary & go for service on Sunday and pray Ebuka evicts just 1

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

We don’t want you here anymore . Go meet your fellow transgenders
Why?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:

Low budget Deloitte , why don't you wait till Sunday . cheesy

How many posts are you going to make about the same Mike .

If you're so convinced he's getting evicted why are you so stressed ?
Low budget Inec ..You will be alright Las Las.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by loomer: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
Kefe!!!!!! grin sweerie

How far
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:
Nice picture.. Jeff and Mike will join you guys soon.
what is your problem with Mike ? Are you this bitter or you are obsessed? Half of your post today is about Mike. Even Mike fans are not screaming his name like you.

You need to chill babe. its just a game!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
I was wondering why the housemates took so little food portions till I remembered they can always step down using Indomie. Forget how glamourous everything looks to us, those guys are actually in prison. Behind bars one can eat noodles to their fill any way they want but real food comes in small portions and low quality. I can not imagine how much the organizers saved when they realized getting endorsements with Indomie was better than sourcing proper food ingredients.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

Low budget Inec ..You will be alright Las Las.
Here is a screenshot for you .
MIKE WON'T BE EVICTED ON SUNDAY.

Screenshot it right now so it will save you the stress of going back one thousand pages to make one point .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
These are Mike's people waiting to receive him on Sunday.. I wish them all journey mercies back to Jamaica.

Never again shall we have a Jamaican in Big Brother Naija.. Tufiakwaa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thisnut(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

Start shopping for a new housemate asap
From the last poll, I think Mike will top Tasha this time around. Tasha was in her peak during the previous evictions. It seems she has run out of juice and a lot of people actually voted for her thinking she is the next tboss and cece, but her new game plan just made her ordinary. Nothing for fans to go crazy for anymore.

Mike is till able to keep that momentum from day one. And his fans are still intact. He Might as well get the left over sympathy votes from Jeff.

Shola, no one knows his strength yet. But he is very loud and Biggie would likely need his fire till the last week. He needs someone who can keep him company in the dairy room and someone who can report to ebuka as well. We can call him the Sunday man

If Biggie evicts 2 HMs which would be unlikely, I think it's gonna be Jeff and Tasha.

If Tasha leaves it will make Biggie the real pepper hence the real tweak we've been waiting for.

Biggie will most likely evict one HM

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:

Here is a screenshot for you .
MIKE WON'T BE EVICTED ON SUNDAY.

Screenshot it right now so it will save you the stress of going back one thousand pages to make one point .
Here is a screenshot for you.

MIKE WONT TOP OMOSHOLA AND TACHA ON SUNDAY.

screenshot it right now so that it will save you the stress of going back two thousand pages to make half point.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thisnut:
[s] From the last poll, I think Mike will top Tasha this time around. Tasha was in her peak during the previous evictions. It seems she has run out of juice and a lot of people actually voted for her thinking she is the next tboss and cece, but her new game plan just made her ordinary. Nothing for fans to go crazy for anymore.

Mike is till able to keep that momentum from day one. And his fans are still intact. He Might as well get the left over sympathy votes from Jeff.

Shola, no one knows his strength yet. But he is very loud and Biggie would likely need his fire till the last week. He needs someone who can keep him company in the dairy room and someone who can report to ebuka as well. We can call him the Sunday man

If Biggie evicts 2 HMs which would be unlikely, I think it's gonna be Jeff and Tasha.

If Tasha leaves it will make Biggie the real pepper hence the real tweak we've been waiting for.

Biggie will most likely evict one HM [/s]

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jen92:
[s] what is your problem with Mike ? Are you this bitter or you are obsessed? Half of your post today is about Mike. Even Mike fans are not screaming his name like you.

You need to chill babe, is just a game! [/s]
Who is your babe?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chloroform: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:
The way Joe looks at Mike though grin

I actually thought I was the only one that saw it. Boy is in love with the athlete.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

Hello.. Lots of my posts this afternoon were deleted or hidden, what is the cause?

Someone probably reported your posts. I'll need to go through them to ensure they didn't violate any rule.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Omoshola is a clown grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by apcmustwin(f): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Omoshola's "warri Street" noise is starting to irritate me.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
dominique:

Someone probably reported your posts. I'll need to go through them to ensure they didn't violate any rule.
Please do because I didn't violate any rule..Dont forget to unlock them.. Or better still, block that of Threebear too.
He-sge laid a false allegation on me but couldnt prove it..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by COOL10(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:
Did you guys see Venita just now grin

I told you people I can always detect a bisexual . grin

Cos you're one abi? cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
chloroform:

I actually thought I was the only one that saw it. Boy is in love with the athlete.
I noticed how effeminate he seemed acting as a queen yesterday. He's probably bisexual.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
apcmustwin:
Omoshola's "warri Street" noise is starting to irritate me.
He doesn't know that women dislike lousy men... Unless she's also lousy. I pray he meets his missing rib Sha.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
I suspect Nelson is diabetic
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
These new housemates are gradually outshining most of the old ones.
Mike omoshola and Khafi are the only ones still visible .
Others have faded into obscurity .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
gringringrin You no dey attack other hms only Tacha, today na cultural day, she decide to showcase her cultural wears you still dey hate.

Tell me, no be hater you be?
Them no go talk oooo

Na Only Steph posts about Mercy the Hypos go jump on

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
See Seyi's breast in that singlet .... disgusting

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)