Stats: 3,159,023 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4989207 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
like I said B4

U're slow

But don't worry

The universe has a way of taking care of faulty biomasses

Hahahaha
your dry jokes, your laugh, your Mike, your L. The joke is all on you! Eehyah

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Streetmade:
they will evict two HM tomorrow.
yale9 help me say amin oo
Amen oooo.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Yale9:
a snail can’t move from lagos to Abuja. Have you done a research on a snail’s life span?
I can argue that it can

There are so many ways that it can

Don't argue what u don't know

The width of my depth is wider than ur perspective

I know say u no go understand that one self

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
I can argue that it can

There are so many ways that it can

Don't argue what u don't know

The width of my depth is wider than ur perspective

I know say u no go understand that one self
read your entire statement on the snail issue again. Then judge yourself

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Yale9:
your dry jokes, your laugh, your Mike, your L. The joke is all on you! Eehyah
not trying to be funny

U're so lost the cruise is beyond your horizon

Go and read it again, this time get adult supervision

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:

Keep deceiving ya sef.... grin

Sunday is very close.... Then we can continue this talk on monday as usual..
1 of us wouldn't be here to continue this talk on Monday

Chances that it will be you are so high astronauts can see them

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
not trying to be funny

U're so lost the cruise is beyond your horizon

Go and read it again, this time get adult supervision

we all can tell, how bad you feel. Such is life tho

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2019
sexybaby22:
I am soo disappointed in the new housemates. Apart from Venita, none is bringing anything different into the house. I even expected Joe (Herbert Macaulay) to have a script of trying to woo Khafi, to add some spice to his game.

Lol.

You think Gedoni will care? For him, it will be good riddance to bad rubbish. Man will jejely leave Khafi for Joe. He certainly wont even bother fighting back.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TermsOfService: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
iamj please stop torturing us with ur lame 'clapbacks',if ur going to self appoint urself as an asshole at least be funny

humour is nt ur callin at all this why whenever u 'threaten' to troll people I laugh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:

Keep deceiving ya sef.... grin

Sunday is very close.... Then we can continue this talk on monday as usual..
dude is fixated on his fears psychologically

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
See how they are roasting meat

Looks like rat meat

Close the covers ode and allow the heat to be conventional

Who be these guys
They have never been in a refugee camp like you na.. Free dem

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2019
livelymatilda:

Jesu!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
all these noise about a refugee camp and u don't have any pic or prove to back ur claims

A lie is like oil on water, it will never stick

Camp inspector serves food?

Smh

If u're going to troll with a lie, at least for the entertainment of readers know a thing or 2 about the topic

Tacha's ass crack is darker than a coal mine

Thought that was bad til we found out that her hole was deeper than the entire mine

The reason why I don't know much about refugee camps is because I've never been in one.

But you seem to know a lot about them, most certainly from experience.

So please, enlighten me. Who serves the food in a refugee camp?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2019
Dansuqi:
Where is thatigboman

kuje!

with no file option,

Hard labour with half-done watery Beans...

I'm a fan of his tho!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2019
XML33:

Maybe the reason why I don't know much about refugee camps is because I've never been in one.

But you seem to know a lot about them, most certainly from experience.

So please, enlighten me. Who serves the food in a refugee camp?
the guy keeps on self-destructing with every of his moves. Omashola na hin role model

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
Yale9:
God will never allow Ike’s mouth to be as wide as Tacha’ Pussy

Lol....you guys have been cracking me up in this thread.....chei grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
MissCookie:
So the housemates lost their wager because of Trasha's rebelliousness? When she went ahead to dress in her best kalabari outfit and adorned her self with head piece and other stuffs that weren't from biggie as though she was competing with Mercy, I knew she was on a mission.

Her soldier ants defended her by saying it's a cultural day so let her display her culture, some even said that was her opportunity to promote the Kalabari culture, some even said she dressed like a princess while the other HMs dressed like palace maids, forgetting that biggie strictly warned them to adhere by his rules and his rules alone.
Now they lost their wager and nobody is dragging her ass, she had to form mother cook last night to appease the HMs.

Trasha owes Frood an apology, I remember how she jumped on Frood for always overreacting with Biggie's rules, why does she always have that innate will to thwart other people's hard work? What is wrong with this woman? I feel like yanking that her cheap hair and dragging her ass all over the floor until she apologises for yesterday.

Such a rebellious child!

She wasn't the only one that flouted the rules though hers was the most visible. Jeff wore his betnaija cap, Mike wore head-warmer, Nkay wore betnaija jacket over their wrappers. A bunch of them also took naps despite biggie prohibiting them from doing so till further notice. Those are the major causes of the wager loss not only Tacha.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
creolehunt:

Lol.

You think Gedoni will care? For him, it will be good riddance to bad rubbish. Man will jejely leave Khafi for Joe. He certainly wont even bother fighting back.

You're right.
Cuz Gedoni likes Diane a lot and would have wanted to hook up with her. Khafi should have just waited a bit instead of going crazy over Gedoni. she would have been teasing both Gedoni and Joe now which would have strengthened her game. Now people won't pity her when Gedoni dumps her outside the house cuz they will say she fired herself on him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2019
What a beautiful couple grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2019
TermsOfService:
iamj please stop torturing us with ur lame 'clapbacks',if ur going to self appoint urself as an asshole at least be funny

humour is nt ur callin at all this why whenever u 'threaten' to troll people I laugh
Coming from a moniker that it's sole purpose on nairaland is to mention my name, as much as I like to be seen as a god, I still want my subjects to have some form of life

To u, u're clever let me hide behind an alternate and troll Jude

What I see is som1 that I hurt so bad the person couldn't let it go and it's devoted to my matter

Worst part is even if u came with ur main

I wouldn't even remember you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Threebear:
What a beautiful couple grin
be like horse barn
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2019
TermsOfService:

let’s pray the asshole doesn’t remain foolish in perpetuity
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
1 of us wouldn't be here to continue this talk on Monday

Chances that it will be you are so high astronauts can see them
So SA weed can be this strong..grin grin

I hope u read ur comments before submission?.

come back on Monday when ur fav survive tomorrow ok.

Our prayers are with u, we feel ya frustration vents.. hahahahaha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2019
livelymatilda:

ur mind is too small for me

U already know what inside a mansion looks like, have u entered one B4?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:

Funke!! Do you want to kill him? Pity him naa

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:
grin grin The only person i want to see her win. HOH is tacha..
chai I swear wager will b lost immediately she wins..lol.
She deliberately messed their wager yesterday.
You are NOT W.....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:

ur prayers

I can see u na

If those ur prayers work on you

I would been impressed with what I see

But I'm not, so keep ur prayers to urself

Oh, How rude of me, please get out

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Yale9:
dude is fixated on his fears psychologically

his fears are all over him...

He isn't a voting fan... Just a usual hype man staying where voting is out of reach...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:

his fears are all over him...

He isn't a voting fan... Just a usual hype man staying where voting is out of reach...
chai! Chisox krast!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TermsOfService: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
[s] Coming from a moniker that it's sole purpose on nairaland is to mention my name, as much as I like to be seen as a god, I still want my subjects to have some form of life

To u, u're clever let me hide behind an alternate and troll Jude

What I see is som1 that I hurt so bad the person couldn't let it go and it's devoted to my matter

Worst part is even if u came with ur main

I wouldn't even remember you[/s]
lol u seriously wish

wettin concern all this wailin with me telling u ur not funny?

for an self appointed asshole ur rather sensitive grin

u think too much of urself probably because ur used to people not thinkin much of u though,it is understandable

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
TermsOfService:

lol u seriously wish

wettin concern all this wailin with me telling u ur not funny?

for an self appointed asshole ur rather sensitive grin

u think too much of urself probably because ur used to people not thinkin much of u though,it is understandable

should I tell him? Or rather, explain to him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49