Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5005411 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Miss Polymath Safarigirl, if you were to represent all or some of the housemates as fictional characters from books, which fictional characters would you say they are similar to?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Threebear:

Mike and Teddy A have absolutely nothing in common .
Mike has an UK accent ; Teddy has an American accent .
Mike intends to stay faithful to his wife ; Teddy openly cheated on his baby mama .
Mike is as humble as Bleep ; Teddy was pompous and arrogant .
Mike succeeded in his profession ; Teddy is yet to have a hit song.
Mike hardly shares anything about his personal life ; Teddy was an over sharer who had the tendency of being a blatherskite .
Mike has no animosity with anyone (yet ) ; Teddy A greatly disliked Miracle and Tobi (which worked against him as they were immensely popular )
Everyone in the house respects Mike ; Teddy A was practically a joke. Getting insulted by Ahneeka , Khloe and Alex constantly .

Mike and Teddy A are as different as the sun and moon .
While one shines effulgently with his own light the other shone with a borrowed light from shippers and delusional people.
The moment his borrowed light was stripped away , he became an empty sack of ball ,lying listlessly in the clouds.
Ur hype made me Like Mike but ur analysis about Teddy A (he was my favorite) made me realized u might be obsessed with Mike because of his looks. Teddy is also unofficial leader in that house, maybe u watched different big brother anyways. When Teddy speaks, others listen
The Teddy I know will be in one corner puffing his smoke jejely and the housemates will come to him for his judgement over an argument. No one confronted him and spew trash at his face. They may bad mouth him at his back though.
I never saw any arrogant behaviour in Teddy even though his looks oozes pride and arrogance. Nina, cee cee, Alex even bambam judged him by his looks until they knew him better.
If dating bambam was a cheat on her baby mama, then Davido is cheating on Sophia and the likes then, and Tubaba cheated on many baby mamas by marrying Annie idibia.
In business Teddy A is doing well, just like Mike. Now career wise, Teddy A never had any hit song, that's true. Biko, how many Olympic gold medal has Mike won?
U made me like Mike, don't make him lose a fan.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
olaBC007:

Ur hype made me Like Mike but ur analysis about Teddy A (he was my favorite) made me realized u might be obsessed with Mike because of his looks. Teddy is also unofficial leader in that house, maybe u watched different big brother anyways. When Teddy speaks, others listen
The Teddy I know will be in one corner puffing his smoke jejely and the housemates will come to him for his judgement over an argument. No one confronted him and spew trash at his face. They may bad mouth him at his back though.
I never saw any arrogant behaviour in Teddy even though his looks oozes pride and arrogance. Nina, cee cee, Alex even bambam judged him by his looks until they knew him better.
If dating bambam was a cheat on her baby mama, then Davido is cheating on Sophia and the likes then, and Tubaba cheated on many baby mamas by marrying Annie idibia.
In business Teddy A is doing well, just like Mike. Now career wise, Teddy A never had any hit song, that's true. Biko, how many Olympic gold medal has Mike won?
U made me like Mike, don't make him lose a fan.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
dominique:
I'm not liking this Diane Tuoyo combo one bit
FORGET TUOYO, DIANE IS ALL OVER EVERY EMEKA, KUNLE AND ADAMU.. SO THAT THEY WILL SAVE HER ASS WHEN SHE GET INTO TROUBLE.... THAT GIRL IS A CHEAP TROUBLE MAKER..
ONLY PEOPLE WITH DEEP EYES CAN CODE.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BenNash: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Stephani3e:
Kim: Tacha I like your African wear.

Tacha: it's not African, it's Ghana tho.

Seriously !!

grin grin Awon slay mama

She obviously didn't listen to what she said well. She must have thought she said Nigerian.

I notice most of you watch and listen to Tasha closely to look for errors or proof that she's not smart.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BenNash: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Stephani3e:
Kim: Tacha I like your African wear.

Tacha: it's not African, it's Ghana tho.

Seriously !!

grin grin Awon slay mama

I
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
creolehunt:

Honestly, I find Mike attractive, but not necessarily handsome, same with Frodd. Also, i cant fathom what people find attractive or handsome in Jeff; man looks pretty basic to me.

Mike's attractiveness may be down to his carriage, nothing more.

Sir Dee and Seyi cuts it for me.

Sir Dee is 'handsome'. Seyi is cute. Mike has mad sex appeal. Jeff is a hunk. Nelson is also handsome.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
When I see kimopra nwa OMA..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
BenNash:

I

And you are always jumping to her defence.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
creolehunt:

Honestly, I find Mike attractive, but not necessarily handsome, same with Frodd. Also, i cant fathom what people find attractive or handsome in Jeff; man looks pretty basic to me.

Mike's attractiveness may be down to his carriage, nothing more.

Sir Dee and Seyi cuts it for me.
You don't mean it .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
XML33:
Ladies who think Seyi is good looking are the kind of ladies that have sex with their secondary school students if they become teachers.
Djokovic is struggling
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Sir Dee is 'handsome'. Seyi is cute. Mike has mad sex appeal. Jeff is a hunk. Nelson is also handsome.
kiss
My ovaries grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Halezis(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
BenNash:

She obviously didn't listen to what she said well. She must have thought she said Nigerian.

I notice most of you watch and listen to Tasha closely to look for errors or proof that she's not smart.
She's not. Let's just be frankgrin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
garfield1:

Djokovic is struggling

I won't say he struggled per se. The only set he lost was a tie break. But I think hurkacz is massively underated. His game style also suits Djokovic style of play. People like him and Bautista-Agut are always bound to cause Djokovic a lot of problems.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
BenNash:

They want her to carry the dumb tag by fire by force grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

shocked
LMAO...Jeff is a hunk indeed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Threebear:

kiss
My ovaries grin
which ovaries you get

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Frank65:

They want her to carry the dumb tag by fire by force grin
She's clearly not dumb .
Many women on Instagram are strippers but she's the only one that marketed hers well enough to gather over 300k soapy crew.
How can you call such a person dumb ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
lol why? I mean look at those shoulders Jeff is rocking. He can literally push down a building with that thing
AntiBrutus:

shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Threebear:

She's clearly not dumb .
Many women on Instagram are strippers but she's the only one that marketed hers well enough to gather over 300k soapy crew.
300k is small

Normal Instagram twerkers have 5 million followers

Tasha is dumb, she doesn't even know how to package her videos well

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Have they done their task for this evening please?
Just entering home and watching.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Threebear:

She's clearly not dumb .
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jjii: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
These girls have made Jeff so uncomfortable, as if he killed someone. They should move on already undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
iamJ:
300k is small

there is no nigerian twerker wey get followers reach 1m

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nuelyoyo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol they say beards are the male version of women’s ‘contour’, I still think Mike is fine but if he shaves his beard we can judge on a more level playing field grin

Mike’s demeanour and height >>> Seyi though
I have been following you and safarigirl's comments on Mike. I have come to the conclusion that safarigirl personally sees Mike as handsome based on what appeals to her. In my opinion Jeff is more handsome than Mike.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Threebear post=79975081][/quote]
I said Olympic games not indoors
Let me school u small,
To be a renowned athlete, u must have at least a medal, even if it's bronze in either Olympics or IAAF Diamond league. Mike is even yet to participate talkless of winning anything. Mike is also an upcoming athlete, deal with it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
there is no nigerian twerker wey get followers reach 1m
wetin concern me with Nigerian twerker?

Na foreign ones I like

But janemena has 800k +

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
iamJ:
300k is small

'soapy crew' member spotted! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
nuelyoyo:
I have been following you and safarigirl's comments on Mike. I have come to the conclusion that safarigirl personally sees Mike as handsome based on what appeals to her. In my opinion Jeff is more handsome than Mike.
Your opinion so fair enough smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
iamJ:
300k is small

You will be lying to package ur comment.. 5million me. Teni payint fall on u...
tacha gained attention with that davido tattoo on her chest. Before she turn insta rant and lastly twerker. plus lowkey intimacy gadget biz.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
DrakeBlend:

'soapy crew' member spotted! grin grin grin
is not a crime to admire a woman's body

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.