Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5019991 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by COOL10(m): 3:13am On Aug 05, 2019
HBB1:

"Don't let anybody blackmail you because she 'gave' her body to you... As if the two of you didn't join together. Women are very manipulative..."

Joe (with his Shaolin Master, wizened look) is a marafucka!!!! cheesy

Joe: I've never been in a relationship and people find that hard to believe

Gedoni: I cannot sleep with someone I have no feelings for.

Joe:That's cool but you need to know that a girl doesn't need you to be emotionally invested in her before she fvcks you. She does it cos she wants to do it. She does it cos she can.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HBB1(m): 3:17am On Aug 05, 2019
COOL10:

Joe:That's cool but you need to know that a girl doesn't need you to be emotionally invested in her before she fvcks you. She does it cos she wants to do it. She does it cos she can.

shocked
I thought Joe was Khafi's former boyfriend?!

Seems she has always been in a relationship with herself, no be today!

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:40am On Aug 05, 2019
Frodd fans should pray for him. Venita is sleeping peacefully in the HOH room and he’s still awake looking confused. Make your prayer point for him not to try “one night” doings on her because we don’t know yet how she’ll react. If Venita make noise na sure disqualification get our guy. Thank God she has woken up now. Let’s see what they have up their sleeves.

Seeing Omashola break down last night pained me seriously. The tears rolled down my eyes as they did his. I’m getting too attached to these people. That cry was a culmination of five full days of unsurety regarding their task, his stay in the house, Frodd’s constant pestering and Venita’s matter. He wanted to open the floodgates twice in the diary room but held back. After seeing him wail like a child I wished he did it in the privacy of the diary room.

Today go sweet because two nominations are sure: my primary and secondary favourites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 3:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Yale9:
chai! You no even give am chance

Yale yale, shey you were praying biggie evicts two people.

How va now? Mike didn't only escape eviction, he topped the chart! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Neimar:
Mike the failed athlete running his mouth as usual

That's y we will keep voting him o, so he revives his dead career.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 05, 2019
zicoraads:
After pledging to vote for Jeff and doing so all week, it's now Team Ike and Team Mercy and Team Seyi and maybe even Team Tacha that voted for Mike.

In short, all of you are mad! cheesy

You lot think we were sleeping all week?!
lol. After ganging up against us to vote Jeff, they amounted to only 5 percent. I was laughing en. And I was happy with the screams for Mike.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 05, 2019
the week new housemates are eligible for nomination, the way the old female HMS will so nominate veni ehn.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Neimar:
Mike the failed athlete running his mouth as usual

Yes o that's y he needs the money more to revive his career in Nigeria. Vote for who needs d money, VOTE Mike.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Dansuqi:

He may yet join them
didnt u see how he stood out in the picture? It means he is the winner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 5:22am On Aug 05, 2019
lamidebaby:
the week new housemates are eligible for nomination, the way the old female HMS will so nominate veni ehn.. cheesy

Khafi will nominate her 5 times during nomination, despite knowing she can only call her name once...cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:09am On Aug 05, 2019
But I think it's unfair that Ebuka gave these new housemates one free week .
Why didn't they keep the same energy for Avala and isilomo ....two people who actually passed their auditions.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:31am On Aug 05, 2019
samplanner:

We the Sir Dee team have massively voted for Mike. We knew Tacha is safe, so we decide to throw bulk votes for Mike because he is also Sir Dee's man.
Really ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2019
samplanner:

Sorry ooo, Mike is leaving on Sunday and Sir Dee is staying. The game has changed now. You are Pained.
See one of Mike's massive voters grin

What a joke !

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2019
People still go about supporting Omashola. The dude lied that he is happy to see Seyi and Tacha back. He went ahead to say he is not afraid of eviction, and that only on person can win the show. He was even advicing mercy to take life easy.

Yesterday he proved that all those were lies, and he is more afraid of eviction than anyone else. Not impressive for a man nearly 40 years of age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2019
MizzD:

By now you should know she gets emotional her favorites. Your first statement isn’t necessary angry

Eyah!!!

Wasn't meant to come across that way though

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2019
nadesh:
Venita is trying too much and if the hms are smart, they will decode her soon .

Agreed. She could easily give mercy and tacha a run for their money. Maybe even now if she's not a fake housemate

There's still 1 month and several weeks left so who knows
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:
See Mike's voters . grin Oshe.11

I didnt get the point U were trying to make.......
And U don't even know the origin of that post

Meanwhile, I'm still TeamNandE

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2019
Sambaby7640:
this guy doesn't know the result,he was just lucky to guess the last one right. U go cast las las when Tacha no top 2marw
You're a prophetess grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2019
bashlek:

They need 2 sit down nd study her game
if nt der 4weeks earlier in d house is a waste

i want Tacha nd Venita pls biggie.......u can do it, Tacha has bn avoiding d gal since

Tacha dey avoid people wey pass am

Mercy and venita are bigger girls and she knows

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2019
oshe11:

I didnt get the point U were trying to make.......

And U don't even know the origin of that post

Meanwhile, I'm still TeamNandE

Keep deceiving your old age .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TissuePaper: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2019
The two sad girls called Diane and Jacky should be kicked out next. These girls are just too boring and always carrying sad faces upandan, especially Diane.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:
But I think it's unfair that Ebuka gave these new housemates one free week .
Why didn't they keep the same energy for Avala and isilomo ....two people who actually passed their auditions.

Because Avala and isi also had one week to show off already
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Altrarecords:

Because Avala and isi also had one week to show off already
You do know these people are getting two weeks plus ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2019
TissuePaper:
The two sad girls called Diane and Jacky should be kicked out next. These girls are just too boring and always carrying sad faces upandan, especially Diane.

Esther is even worse than those two.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2019
When are we going to update the list of badluck people ....that blue typing , old , failed , ugly , dirty looking , idiotic loser- that opens new accounts to like his own comments, deserves some company .

I know some people here that have lost three people they voted for in merely one month .

Let's keep the same energy for all our badluck bringing forum members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2019
TissuePaper:

People take you for granted when you smile too much it’s better to be a cold person with 24/7 cold/straight face
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2019
It's because if they aren't exempted, the old housemates may gang up and put just the new housemates up.
Threebear:

You do know these people are getting two weeks plus ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Double Wahala ex housemates pulling up all the stops to keep trending grin

Am I glad I chose Miracle !

The only sensible one among them .

This is what you get when you have nothing to offer except photoshoots and so called endorsements grin

I laugh in most "successful "

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2019
kokoA:
like wetin? Dis girl level pass am one million times.
that a girl "pass a guy level" does not mean she doesn't like him.

Girls have been dating guys below their level for ages. Women are mostly drawn to caring men that worship them, forget level. Do you know how many women sre with men you'd swear they have no business with?

Now, I am not saying Venita is into Frodd, because I suspect she isn't interested in anyone, just the game. However, generally speaking, when it comes to matters of the heart, there is no such thing as levels

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Nice one from Crystalinks on twitter smiley

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2019
COOL10:

I thought they said he's's Khafi's ex? Or is that also another relationship Khafi made up and was alone in? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2019
phrezzz:
it's Omashola first time up. he pulled that number pls nominate him back to back... so we can wake up

Lool, all HMs were up the other time. This was his second time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.