Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5005392 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Papiikush:

Well, he has been given the platform. He should make good use of it but then again, [b]baba didn't even sell himself in the house.

Chai... Maybe making a "Cap brand" will be cool though. Buy your quality Jeff caps grin
[/b]

exactly where water enter pumpkin pipe... grin

baba was sleeping on a bicycle..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
Nomination don reach niggas don form camp for Tacha bed.....the game is real. cheesy
they’ll all still nominate her
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
thatigboman:
as tobi did it last year and nearly succeeded, people now think it is fashionable to resign from bank work and go to big brother.
Sir Dee is a banker too
u dey talk Bank as if he resigned 4rm NNPC......if u ar nt branch manager 4 bank or Graduate Trainee 4rm some reputable bank lik Access, then wot is ya gain ?
d worst scenario is dat d guy is evn their former marketer.....Bro its nt funny

mayb 4rm experience sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Papiikush:

Who is this simpleton seeking attention with my moniker?

Where in my posts did I swear with my life about Mike leaving the show?

Where in my posts did I predict Mike leaving with certainty?

You've been giving me irrelevant mentions since last night displaying your stupidity and leprosy filled brain. The fück is wrong with you?

Unlike you (a Jobless fool with no ambition), I have a job and I only come here during free moments or after office hours...I don't take BBNaija that seriously to the extent of staying online from morning till night bragging about who leaves or stays. Just keep my sobriquet off your yeast infected thumbs.

The fact that you think I’m jobless because I’m here in the morning shows a lot about your person.

When you quote people to say your usual bullshît nobody takes it seriously but when the same thing is dished out to you your feeble minded self rant like a loosed canon stung in emotional prison yet same you always accuse frodd of being a weakling! Such a fvcktard you are grin

And which fvcking job? With the way you phrase your words on this thread some people will mistake you to be very rich yet with your so called focus you ride a Toyota not up to 2m Naira (who know if you bought it 2nd hand self sad

You’re a nobody,dude I repeat you’re a nobody . The money we spend on fuel in 3days is what you use for feeding in a month .

Last time imma going to honour your wack self with a response.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fear people like khaffi as a lover...chai chai..gedoni don enter wahala

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
thatigboman:
From Twitter

Gedoni just made it clear he ddnt ask Khafi out.
Gedoni: “ it all started when she spent d night in my bed. Tuoyo was snoring loud, and I told her , ‘U could share my bed with me' next thing”. Boom
When BB asked him if it’s possible to find love in the house, he gave a very ‘careful’ answer.

“It is possible to believe you have found love, because you are confined to the same space, activity and time, always have the presence of the person and the person’s time, but then again it is not good enough that to conclude that you have found love, I don’t think it’s bad to think you can, just hope for the best when you do...if you do”

Khafilat gorllllll

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
thatigboman:
dont think so o.
I know people that resigned from bank work and went abroad and did masters. D lucky ones, were placed at the last position they held before leaving. Others had been rejected outright.

Masters’ does not bring customers’ accounts, but BB exposure does
I don’t even want to lose my temper about this
Ahbeg
Just take it from me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yale9:

That one na surebet na grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Good Lord. Khadoni issue being discussed again by Tacha, Mike, Ike and Khafi.

WTF? Aren't they tired of discussing this useless issue?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AtoningBlood(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dansuqi:
Tacha orders mike to bring her a drink

What's with Tacha?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Decidedly untrue, the bolded
He showed his investment, marketing and leadership skills
I even forgot his selfless, diplomatic and calm nature
Any investment/marketing/money/finance franchise would be blessed to have him on board

Those weren't the highlights of his time in biggie's house though. He might have done that for a period during the first few days in the house but he didn't 'keep up' with that.

Check bitto and angel Na... ALWAYS selling their brands during their stay in biggie's house
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tacha is not my favourite person but I would pick her anyday over Mercy
I am sorry (not)

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oluwapomile1: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Decidedly untrue, the bolded
He showed his investment, marketing and leadership skills
I even forgot his selfless, diplomatic and calm nature
Any investment/marketing/money/finance franchise would be blessed to have him on board
My kid brother said Jeff was so selfless. That he(Jeff) was too good for the BBN house.

Sorry about his eviction. Hope you are good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eeghe:

His bank would be more than happy to take him back
Besides he made his peace with resigning and has plans for his life
Did Jeff seem like a stupidly impulsive person to you?
He will definitely make it
Kindly stop worrying about him and his grave error
He needs positive vibes as he cruises thru life
Ahbeg!!!
Lol, bank will be more than happy to take him back... cheesy

seems u don't knw, dat the day he tendered his resignation, replacements are already queued up...

This is Nigeria o...

Even HMs weh sell their talent, are not finding it soft in the open reality..

I don't av issues with him..

Am only talking abt the wrong move, And movements that are filled with lies, rarely yield desired results. ... we pray he gets favored.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ceejayMAX(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
livelymatilda:
BITTER TRUTH..

Threebear and co.,if you think Mike will top Tacha on the final day, then you must be the biggest clown in your community.

The biggest winner last night is Tacha and not Mike .I would have pretended as if I don't know this just like you people. But it won't change it from being the truth..
Tacha might not win the price, but will surely top Mike on the final day.

Only about 3 people in that house have the potential of displacing/topping Tacha to get the money and Mike is not among them.
That you believe it or not is not my problem. ..You can now wail if you want to...

Thanks.
PAINED,PAINDER,PAINDEST UNION CHAIRLADY WE DON HEAR YOU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'm just imagining if Khafi had won the HOH, she would have called everyone to the lounge to discuss her relationship with Gedoni. grin

Babe is fvcking exhausting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
I remember the day I, MizzD, ifyalways and one other person saw Khafy cry and blackmail Gedoni into a relationship
I feel soo sorry for her but honestly? It is not fair on Gedoni too
So messed up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eeghe:
I remember the day MizzD, ifyalways and one other person saw Khafy cry and blackmail Gedoni into a relationship
So messed up

Absolutely. I said it here too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Masters does not brings customers’ accounts, but BB exposure does
I don’t even want to lose my temper about this
Ahbeg
Just take it from me
ok. Do update us when he gets his former bank job back

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
styrese:
Abi, and it would have been so easy for him to manipulate things with his cuteness.
All the same I wish him well

My attention was on Jeff for the first few days in BBNaija... He's got that superior/alpha vibes and looks.

Well... I am looking forward to bet9ja's decision concerning him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:

Your opinion lost every credibility when you were so certain he's coming third .
If you were wrong then , what makes you think you're right now.
I'd rather be a community clown than a blatherskite .
At least unlike you , most of my speculations become reality.
I'd rather bank on my opinion than yours .

No thanks .
Keep your advice and shove it into Ike's loose hanging , buck toothed drain he calls mouth .
Sadly,he's correct.seems tacha thrashed mike in the ayo game
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yale9:
And froodd

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
thatigboman:
ok. Do update us when he gets his former bank job back

Thank you
And you will see
I am sure you want him to do well
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eeghe:
I remember the day MizzD, ifyalways and one other person saw Khafy cry and blackmail Gedoni into a relationship
So messed up

The situationship is toxic. And Gedoni is the prey in the parasitism

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Khafi and Gedoni go soon tire the housemates with their matter. I foresee a nomination for each of them this evening. Gedoni don full all the men ears with him side of the story while Khafi has done the same to the girls. The funny thing is I saw no problem with their relationship apart from making everyone counsellors to their affair. If they were both chopping themselves without quarrels then it is nobody’s father’s business to question them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
buhari regime grin some people no get joy oo
Hunger in the land of BBNAIJA cos seyi go show dem pepper everybody go dey eat once a day now lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ike dey chop sha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eeghe:
Tacha is not my favourite person but I would pick her anyday over Mercy
I am sorry (not)
Very brave decision

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mike tells Khafi to talk to Gedoni. And Khafi have started the whole narration again
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Munzy14:

Lol, bank will be more than happy to take him back... cheesy

seems u don't knw, dat the day he tendered his resignation, replacements are already queued up...

This is Nigeria o...

Even HMs weh sell their talent, are not finding it soft in the open reality..

I don't av issues with him..

Am only talking abt the wrong move, And movements that are filled with lies, rarely yield desired results. ... we pray he gets favored.
dont mind Eeghe. When banks are downsizing and sacking staff everyday, u think they have time for a former staff that spent barely 4 weeks in big brother

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Munzy14:

The story was not only made, it was fried, grilled and served by u... grin

continue.... Old woman weh deh sell Tomatoes, now watches bbn, and Even knw the HMs in person..?

cheesy 91.47% of that ur grilled story was as fake as p in psychology... grin

By the way, if she had time to watch the show to point of Identifying character, who is now taking care of sales e her table...? or is that old woman actually u... lol
You are so foolish. She is probably 45 to 50, BBNaija is not only for 18-30 , go to Twitter, go to Facebook, go different social media platforms and see old people watching the show.
She is not poor, her husband owns a three-storey building, her shop is in front of the building.
It is not everybody that sells foodstuffs that is poor.
She has a girl that sells for her, but she comes to shop, BBNaija is a 24hours show and the woman does not sleep in her shop, why shouldn't she know the characters very well ? Your dumb brain couldn't even allow you think before quoting me to form savage.
Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Buhari regime buhahahahaha
Seyi go show this people better pepper this week lol

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.