Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4960012 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Northkendal:
Green team ain't serious..how can venita put her baby under the bed?
cheesy

I pity the weak links in that team...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Valto:
there is something wrong with this seyi. he doesn't act normal at all. shocked

What did he do again

Y'all should leave him alone

"There's something wrong with this seyi"

Has suddenly become everybody's national anthem

Kiloshe!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mimirabelle4: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Lauryn41:

Dude I'm team seyi o

Go through my posts

I wasn't even insulting him

I love him laidat�

Sugar daddy on the beat
Lol, I thought you were team Frodd before? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2019
77up:

The way you seek your attention is irritating.

Screaming I get job,I get job upandan like say na you first go school and get job in your lineage grin cheesy

I honestly don't take all these alternate account serious but let me give you this last dose make you no think say I'm proud grin

Bye mr ' jobful' grin I hope you too dey abloodu grin

Where did i boast that i had a job, mr man, you're quoting the wrong person. Shuuu!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Don't know about her being a gossip, but the post you replied to
indicated Khafi made that statement openly to Nkay and some people.
If the issue is already general knowledge sharing it cannot be considered gossip IMO.
I understand ur points...

but enkay is a Pro when it comes to professional

gossiping... Don't u see How she chips in topics

codedly... I like the aura she exudes though..

I want her to come out fully... I know she has some drama hidden..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Ike has self control like mad

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Guys I have not been watching since the party

Can someone please summarize what has happened since then?

Who are those up for eviction?

What is this team thing all about?

Any trend worthy happenings?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Innocentchild:

It's cool and controversial, or you think he's stupid and doesn't know what he did ? Controversy sells brands, afterall you're here talking about him so it's certainly working .

His acts are the reason why people are talking about him. That is what is working for him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Streetmade(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Threebear:
Frodd might beat Ike on the poll .

You people keep underrating that guy .

I'm definitely going to vote and campaign for him if red team is up .

Take away Mercy and Ike has nothing to offer .

Frodd built his fanbase without the aid of any ship .

He did it all by himself .

Yes , I do have a problem with the way he touches women and doesn't seem to know his limit .

But I'd rather an unproven rapist than a proven thief .
we the Froddnation are pleased with this comment,we say a very big thank you for acknowledging our boy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Only God knows how bored Seyi and Esther are listenjng to Joe's disjointed story.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

l just login,..... cheesy

I can tell u my bet is on kowema... lol

she is serving it from all angle...

Lol.
Some jobless Nairaland wed just have a way of flipping someone to thier trolling levels.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2019
You guys are missing absolutely nothing
Housemates mostly sleeping with their eggbabies
Desultory gist between Joe and Esther
Something should be done about the sleeping

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2019
creolehunt:
Only God knows how bored Seyi and Esther are losteningbtp this Joe's disjointed story.

I am really close to smashing my TV
At the sheer nothingness happening

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2019
kowema:

Lol.
Some jobless Nairaland wed just have a way of flipping someone to thier trolling levels.
lol
I swear na u fit them... Putting them in their cage.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2019
cheesy

This one am sighting mynd on this thread, are u sure they av not arrested Xlm?... lol

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2019
Really wanted to give updates
But housemates have dulled my parole cheesy tongue
So let me bounce
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Maybe if Seyi wasn't following small Tacha like a puppet up and down, continuously licking her ass.
Maybe Mercy would have shown a little more respect.
And just maybe, I might have believed you.

millhouse:
no be everybody Dey trip for olosho my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Delawood House 2019
Picture how the world sleeps at 3am
That’s exactly what’s on my screen now

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Threebear:
Frodd might beat Ike on the poll .

You people keep underrating that guy .

I'm definitely going to vote and campaign for him if red team is up .

Take away Mercy and Ike has nothing to offer .

Frodd built his fanbase without the aid of any ship .

He did it all by himself .

Yes , I do have a problem with the way he touches women and doesn't seem to know his limit .

But I'd rather an unproven (maliciously alleged) rapist than a proven thief .
modified!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Joe and Esther must be commended
They just got up and have been awake the most
Elozanam is awake too
In the kitchen
I think Joe and Esther are plotting against Team Red (didn’t hear what though)

Now Elo and Esther are playing ludo now with Elo whistling an annoying tune as accompaniment
Just shoot me now angry
Dead house
See you guys later

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
omamush:

Mike doesn't have to win to achieve all this he's already gained more recognition and I see him getting more endorsement than any other male HM plus he's an athlete, he will get more than that bbn Grand Prize if he takes advantage of the opportunity in Nigeria as well as outside Nigeria.. He will go far, so he can bounce outta the big brother house anytime grin

Yes, he's already a winner even if he doesn't win the prize eventually.
Coming to BBN was a smart move for his career, his company and himself.

Now, everyone will be looking out for Mike in next olympic, if he qualifies Nigeria for the game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dayveed1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Threebear:

Oh shut it oldie .
She read you for filth grin

You're such a joke !
You came in here feeling all high and mighty , now you've been relegated to the forum's punching bag . grin

All your predictions have flopped .

Your psyche reading a fail.

You went from pretending to champion intelligence to openly supporting someone like Trasha ...just so you could feel you're part of some kind of winning . grin

Your "intelligence" called to question ...not that I haven't always known you were empty .

Now people are questioning if you even have a source of livelihood . grin

How further are you going to sink grin ?

At this point if you sink any further you might just discover crude oil.

You went from hundred to zero quicker than Trasha nursed and hid her baby.
Damn! I can only imagine how the person this is directed to is feeling right now.. Mehn I felt that! embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Threebear:

I know why you feel these things are huge accomplishments ...that's because you haven't done anything substantial with your life .
You clearly have no dream or ambition and that's okay ....every restaurant needs its door man

But stop passing your lack of dream , will and desire to be anything other than a Nairaland troll to everyone else.
Not everyone lacks ambition and coordination .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:
Joe and Esther must be commended
They just got up and have been awake the most
Elozanam is awake too
In the kitchen
I think Joe and Esther are plotting against Team Red (didn’t hear what though)

Now Elo and Esther are playing ludo now with Elo whistling an annoying tune as accompaniment
Just shoot me now angry
Dead house
See you guys later
I hope they are aware Ike is on team red with omashola and frodd?...
lol I know why am pointing it out.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Diane and Mercy are awake and minding their eggbabies
Mercy is telling hers about her scattered closet and it’s many clothes which BB will arrange for her
They are taking their babies on a kitchen tour

Tacha is up too
Mercy telling her eggbaby that Tacha’s own is strong and doesn’t cry
It’s all a bit funny sha, in an annoying way
And I would be darned if I would sit here to watch it ...addicted or not
Now real bye
Later

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
omamush:

This enkay na big gossip, I've noticed that about her
I thought I was the only that noticed. That's how she went to tell Venita, mercy and Ike about Khafi's kiss last night.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
RedDistrict:
Jeff presently being interviewed on coolfm

Baba still wear Bet9ja face cap sha!! grin

wishing him all the best also
Sweet Jeff,
Ur good heart would take u places for sure cool
Though u would have played the game better

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jambite is looking like Sister Bisi in a luxurious mane. Please God let Mercy not spoil this small girl when they meet in the real world. She still hasn’t learned what to do with men.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
meobizy:
Jambite is looking like Sister Bisi in a luxurious mane. Please God let Mercy not spoil this small girl when they meet in the real world. She still doesn’t know what to do with men.
LOL Diane is already interested in getting spoilt

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
MamBi:
Gedoni, Josef, Khafi and Seyi in the kitchen.

Weird dynamics between Khafi and Gedoni (in my opinion)

World people, I thought you said they made up last night?
Yes they did and even kissed. What is happening now?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rossycee:

I thought I was the only that noticed. That's how she went to tell Venita, mercy and Ike about Khafi's kiss last night.
Yeah she's one to watch out for in the gossiping dept, she even said Mike is cunning.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
styrese:
LOL Diane is already interested in getting spoilt
Mercy will show her wetin big pass am. She should stick to boys like Nelson, Elo and Tuoyo. Those are soft men who will take their time with her and allow her grow into womanhood. The sugar daddies Mercy deals with will destroy the innocent girl’s parts and her self esteem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.