Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4957141 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
i'll be freakin surprised if there are no suicide cases among former big brother housemates. i don't think this social experiment is for the fainthearted honestly. i'm only imagining the consciousness of millions of eyes on you for months... then coming out of the house to see all this hate. all their stuff for the gram don't move me.. i know it's 90% fake. thank GOD for privacy. some of us just cannot can undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
oshe11:
I can show U diff posts where I supported Omashola, Like and Mike

So ermmmm

What are u saying......

Dey lie small small abeg.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
oshe11:

So ermmmm

What are u saying......
U are now team everybody... grin

continue....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

If you had sense, you would have known that unlike you that hide under "enikeni " Team whenever it suit you, I am an Ike fan.. Go and continue fooling yourself.. Akamu boy like you.. ..Common run to mummy asap.

E don tey wey i know say the guy na Tacha fan. grin

He wan be like you last season, you know say naso you start before you declare full support for Cee-c. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yanmirigbo:

You really think anyone "respects" Tasha in that house or they're just dissociating from her as you'll do a leper? It looks like we're watching different BBN.
Until somebody confronts her during her random tirades like Sir Dee always does Omashola it will remain obvious that the housemates fear her.
The only person who can do so is Seyi because of the soft spot she has for him from the secret room period and even he thinks twice regarding the action.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neimar:

una wan start another war abi

okay ooo
Who be una...

Am sure quoted the wrong person...

96.31% of what i say here is a proven fact...

did tacha called frodd multicoloured?...

was tacha putting on a yellow outfit today?..

did she insult some people in the house?..

u see am usually right after all.

well, it is well... las las she will open her own can of worms... When she does, we will assemble again.. lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
oshe11:

So ermmmm

What are u saying......
Team Tacha today, team everybody tomorrow..... Nobody will take you seriously again till you grow some pubic hair.. and you must post it here for us to confirm..

Now run to mummy for some cupcakes.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
I repeat Tacha did not bleach
She just toned her skin
shuu

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yanmirigbo: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Frodd washing and doing a scalp massage for Enkay. Nigga Ike, the lady's man is there to assist.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neimar:

She just toned her skin

shuu

STFU smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by phoenix33: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
WTF, disgusting
Threebear:

Venita is ugly ? grin

Bro you can do better.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Really? That is serious.
Na so she talk o... Only God knows her wahala...

Me i can't can for tacha case... And she keep using her case to insult other HMs.. lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
They said he is a failed athlete, we said let's vote for him to revive his dead career.

They said he produces cigar, we said let's vote for him so he will invest the money in Nigeria and employ jobless youths. Because, with or without his production people will still buy cigarettes.

They said he is jamaican, we said Nigerians migrate alot, so let's return the favor for once and vote because we say NO TO RACISM, as the world has become a global village.

They said he is boring , we said we love people like that who are determined, focused, and cool. You must not pass your message by shouting.

They said he hasnt done anything for Nigeria, but wants to reap what he didnt sow. Nigeria Athletes announced he will be representing Nigeria for the Olympics at Tokyo 2020. Furthermore, he represented Nigeria in Asaba were he got a medal.

They said he will invest the money in England, he said no he is relocating to Lagos Nigeria.

We have broken all the odds. He deserves to win. I dont know the insult we cant take because we v chosen to accept him for who he is.

He is Mike Olayemi Edwards . The top three contenders for the bbnaija money. We stan!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neimar:

She just toned her skin

shuu

Lmao. She toned it from black to white or from white to black or from Grey to Green veined yellow?

Oya lecture us on the kind of toning that creates multi patches on her face and knuckles? In fact Her face, knuckles of her hands and feet, knees, elbows, ass crack, etc.

We dey wait.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Streetmade(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neimar:
She just toned her skin
shuu
oshe,she does not bark like a derange dog too she just shouts

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Streetmade(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Lmao. She toned it from black to white or from white to black or from Grey to Green veined yellow?

Oya lecture us on the kind of toning that creates multi patches on her face and knuckles? In fact Her face, knuckles of her hands and feet, knees, elbows, ass crack, etc.

We dey wait.
lol,the thing off me oh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oyoirabor: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Imagine human being knuckles ehh. I just dey imagine how every other part wey cream no reach go be.

And this is the f.ool that called frodd a multi colour human being.

And this retard keeps insulting mates like she is manner less....ehh. she is lucky....!!! A good punch on her face with that her useless glasses on will send her to blind home.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tetehjewels:

We dey wait.

No answer to your question oooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neimar:
She just toned her skin
shuu

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Up omashola,up buhari

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yanmirigbo: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
You people take this thing too serious. Some of us are just here to catch fun and burn our time with no particular alliance. See campaign and strategies. Shooo!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

Me i can't can for tacha case... And she keep using her case to insult other HMs.. lol
i hope she hires a personal bodyguard after the show. even i feel like beating her up honestly.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neimar:

Oh really? grin grin

I thought you were her celebrity beautician or are you still an apprentice?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neimar:

She just toned her skin

shuu
Bobrisky said the same too....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neimar:

How will you?

Typical of Tacha supporters.. Clueless AF angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

Lol. She most likely has something she is is hiding then. If the same skin she shows off on IG, she suddenly has a problem showing it here (without filters), then her wahala plenty.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

Team Tacha today, team everybody tomorrow..... Nobody will take you seriously again till you grow some pubic hair.. and you must post it here for us to confirm..

Now run to mummy for some cupcakes.
Damn !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jen92:
[s] They said he is a failed athlete, we said let's vote for him to revive his dead career.

They said he produces cigar, we said let's vote for him so he will invest the money in Nigeria and employ jobless youths. Because, with or without his production people will still buy cigarettes.

They said he is jamaican, we said Nigerians migrate alot, so let's return the favor for once and vote because we say NO TO RACISM, as the world has become a global village.

They said he is boring , we said we love people like that who are determined, focused, and cool. You must not pass your message by shouting.

They said he hasnt done anything for Nigeria, but wants to reap what he didnt sow. Nigeria Athletes announced he will be representing Nigeria for the Olympics at Tokyo 2020. Furthermore, he represented Nigeria in Asaba were he got a medal.

They said he will invest the money in England, he said no he is relocating to Lagos Nigeria.

We have broken all the odds. He deserves to win. I dont know the insult we cant take because we v chosen to accept him for who he is.

He is Mike Olayemi Edwards . The top three contenders for the bbnaija money. We stan! [/s]
Desist from derailing this thread with nonsense... We are serious here.. OK?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jen92:
They said he is a failed athlete, we said let's vote for him to revive his dead career.

He is Mike Olayemi Edwards . The top three contenders for the bbnaija money. We stan!
You've finished work .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
lamidebaby:
i hope she hires a personal bodyguard after the show. even i feel like beating her up honestly.

It's a show biko, u pple should not take it personal..cheesy

As far as Nigerians no do anything for ceec, they won't for tacha case...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tetehjewels:

We dey wait.
I wonder how here pussy will look like.. Apart from. The perimeter of her hole ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)