Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4959892 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Seyi hovering around the kitchen, opening cabinets as usual undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
I am not a seyi fan cuz I am neutral this season but with the way I have been seeing his name here for some days now it seems he's the real pepper o... Seyi this and that and this early morning you guys have started with his name... They are making him more popular with all these.
have you heard of these names: Frodd, Tacha, Mike?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Alphagan:

Are you one of those fake gangster supporters struggling with common sense?
Careful now boi! Am not actually. Am a Miking and a big fan of unbiased journalism.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mizz2posh: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Dynamo35:
author=peeps4u post=81020357]

I am even surprised Biggie allowed HMs to abuse or curse in native language. I was telling my wife when Seyi was abusing Ike in Yoruba on Saturday night that Seyi would receive strike for abusing in Yoruba because it isn't allowed, but I was surprised when Ebuka didn't talk about it in Sunday.

Biggie is already losing the control of the program.

I think Ebuka didnt say anything about it, cos he translated to english, immediately after speaking in yoruba, he said

"Ike, Nkan se ota e - something is wrong with your enemy"

And ike kept shouting, fvck the ice cream ma nigguh, fvck the ice cream ma nigguh, funny night cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Blainz:

Promoting Mercy's brand as father Christmas wey him be?
grin
I am not sure u really understood that message..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2019
safarigirl:
Anybody in that house that eventually sets Seyi and Tacha straight will earn my respect and votes for the rest of the season.

Their brand of arrogance is nauseating to watch and the fact that the organizers sit back and watch them constantly harass and bully everyone else because of whatever importance they think they have outside the show, is an indictment on them.

The fact that Seyi gets away with insulting housemates with his language is particularly annoying. I will not even talk about Tacha's excesses, because there was a time on Big Brother that she would have been pinned to the ground and rough handled for smacking a cigarette out of someone's hand (ask Luclay and Karen).

The organizers are bringing the show to disrepute by allowing two poorly trained people, bully everyone. The housemates can do little for fear of strikes, but the organizers reaction to their excesses leaves a lot to be desired.

Good morning all.
I am actually waiting for seyi to try it on Mike.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2019
Yale9:
I am not talking about skin tone. The light skin is arguably ‘more attractive’ but it doesn’t translate to beauty. Beauty is beauty. Venita is more beautiful than kim WITHOUT REGARDS TO SKIN TONE

Jeezzz.....we are back to beauty debates

*sigh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2019
77up:
leave Seyi alone undecided undecided

Good morning.
Morning.
Am not holding...Rather we are watching him..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2019
Geezeem:
Seyi hovering around the kitchen, opening cabinets as usual undecided
food prefect. Am sure that was his post in school.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
Adexchelsea19:
I am not a seyi fan cuz I am neutral this season but with the way I have been seeing his name here for some days now it seems he's the real pepper o... Seyi this and that and this early morning you guys have started with his name... They are making him more popular with all these.
[/s]

Trash!!!

Their is no pepper anywhere, Ike, Mercy, Mike, Tacha and even Frodd have being talked about at one point or the other since the show began, so because it's his turn this week doesn't mean shiiiit. Pepper ko, Sergio ramos ni. undecided angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
safarigirl:
Na so

As if Seyi has been spoken of more than Tacha, Frodd or Ike. He's condemned pepper.

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2019
omamush:

I'm not watching watsup with sirdee this time apart from being an asslicker

Was responding to someone's post

Aside whatever.....he always like to be politically correct

Way too calculative for my liking

Look at his eyes when he is speaking....the guy is all

Type of snakes rolled into one angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2019
This hoh affects ppl sha. Since seyi became HOH he has a behaviour worse than when he wasnt.

I doubt he can survive if he is up with tacha, Mike, mercy n omashola.

Dont know why he has withdrawn from tacha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2019
If you are a fitness enthusiast, you would enjoy elo’s discussion now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2019
safarigirl:
Anybody in that house that eventually sets Seyi and Tacha straight will earn my respect and votes for the rest of the season.

Their brand of arrogance is nauseating to watch and the fact that the organizers sit back and watch them constantly harass and bully everyone else because of whatever importance they think they have outside the show, is an indictment on them.

The fact that Seyi gets away with insulting housemates with his language is particularly annoying. I will not even talk about Tacha's excesses, because there was a time on Big Brother that she would have been pinned to the ground and rough handled for smacking a cigarette out of someone's hand (ask Luclay and Karen).

The organizers are bringing the show to disrepute by allowing two poorly trained people, bully everyone. The housemates can do little for fear of strikes, but the organizers reaction to their excesses leaves a lot to be desired.

Good morning all.
Well noted! kudos..

BBN is heading to that destruction that happened with BBA...

Mark my words, when it happens we will assemble.

And it's destruction will be fueled by tribalism and voter apathy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

Trash!!!

Their is no pepper anywhere, Ike, Mercy, Mike, Tacha and even Frodd have being talked about at one point or the other since the show began, so because it's his turn this week doesn't mean shiiiit. Pepper ko, Sergio ramos ni. undecided angry
lol at the emphasis on "this week "

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Sugahylz:

Lol they are done now and back in the house.
Lol if it’s Esther you want to see, she dey kitchen oh

cheesy
I woke up to see Enkay’s red hair
Was about to scream then saw it was a net tongue
Just watched Elo talking about the 3 body types
And correctly too
To a bored looking Tacha who was soaking the knowledge in (I hooope undecided)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Jen92:
This hoh affects ppl sha. Since seyi became HOH he has a behaviour worse than when he wasnt.

I doubt he can survive if he is up with tacha, Mike, mercy n omashola.

Dont know why he has withdrawn from tacha.
You dey see road. There's this cold attitude he has been exhibiting recently.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Seyi n food . Now saying he wants to make eba.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Eeghe:
If Nigerian feminists want a female winner?
Why are they not looking at STEM Tech introverted Jackye?
With her real boooring character (real introvert sha, at least she is real, what you see is what you get)
Didn’t even go to uni but has an app to her name?
They champion her cause and after the show guide her into quitting her deal with the cheating boyfriend
No?
Okay lipsrsealed

To digress a bit

All the ex housemates asked on stage to name who would win, did any of them mention a female contestant? sad

I cant recall if any did

This is bothersome.....very very

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Munzy14:

Well noted! kudos..

BBN is heading to that destruction that happened with BBA...

Mark my words, when it happens we will assemble.

And it's destruction will be fueled by tribalism and voter apathy.

Wow so you think tribalism has not always been in the voting pattern?

Let me tell you the gospel truth. An Igbo man is almost likely to vote for an Igbo HM, likewise Yoruba and so on.
It's been there since see Gobe.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Has venita taken Dianne's place in mercy's life?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Geezeem:

To digress a bit

All the ex housemates asked on stage to name who would win, did any of them mention a female contestant? sad

I cant recall if any did

This is bothersome.....very very

In that house I think only Tacha and Maybe Diane will mention a female housemate to win.
Tacha will name any female there while Diane will mention Mercy.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Ekinematics:

Let me tell you the gospel truth. An Igbo man is almost likely to vote for an Igbo HM, likewise Yoruba and so on.
it depends on your orientation. Am fron delta, not voting omashola.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

Trash!!!

...and livelimatilda’s boychild gets a cap and glasses
cool
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Ekinematics:

It has always been there both relatively low.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

It has always been there both relatively low.

Good you know.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2019
Jen92:
it depends on your orientation. Am fron delta, not voting omashola.

Efe that won see Gobe gather votes from round the country. Tribalism isn't big in see Gobe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2019
HBB1:

60 million that it's not sure I will win?

We know the top contenders already, the remaining people are just there to answer register.

If I am a top contender, maybe I will leave her( and that's a maybe).
If I am not, like Gedoni, Esther and the other delawoods... grin, she will curse the day she auditioned for BBN.

P.S-- I have never beaten a woman before, but I don't take shiiit nonetheless!

How does one know this as a housemate?

Cos the person survived evictions?

We have had contestants who survived 2-3 evictions and still got thrown off before the finale (bba)

You can only guess you are a contender if you survived a couple of times ....

But this isn't a sure banker.......it could be that voters had other fishes to fry when the person came up all those times the person survived

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Pidginwhisper: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Jen92:
Seyi n food . Now saying he wants to make eba.

Some ajebutters fit consume anything without manner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Ekinematics:

[s] Let me tell you the gospel truth. An Igbo man is almost likely to vote for an Igbo HM, likewise Yoruba and so on.
[/s]

Nonsense!!! angry

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Geezeem:

Was responding to someone's post
Aside whatever.....he always like to be politically correct
Way too calculative for my liking
Look at his eyes when he is speaking.... the guy is all
Type of snakes rolled into one
angry

I am picturing this
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.