Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5029333 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2019
styrese:
LOL I have no reason to underestimate Mike, we all have seen the highest he can pull. It's Ike u are underestimating for obvious reasons
we r still warming up. We r saving for finals when we will pepper you all. That's not the highest he or tacha can pull. But we r ready for tacha, we know they are preparing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2019
Ekinematics:

Whether you agree or not it's the fact. Only if people could be honest here we would have done state of origin/tribe here and you'll see for yourself.
Some even do it subconsciously.

Do you do it?
That is the most important thing
Do you support people and vote for them with your money just (or even especially) because they are from your region (The Niger Delta)?
It’s a bit sad, this (if true)
You are projecting your way of watching on others, even forcing it down our throats
Eishhh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2019
Ekinematics:

It will shock you to know that most Mike's voters are Yoruba and non Nigerians voting via Internet platform as well as some Nigerians in diaspora.
Shut up!
Shut up your f**king stinking mouth.
Now get out!
Take your nonsense and get the f**k out.
Why do people feel the need to introduce tribalism into everything in ths damn country. I and a lot of Igbo people I know support Mike, I am core Igbo, traced back ten generations. Tobi, Bisola(I almost went bankrupt voting Bisola) were my favs in the previous seasons, people do not vote based on tribal inclination but mostly personality types that resonate with them and a host of other factors. Simple.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2019
MamBi:

It is not fact. You have no proof. Show us the statistical proof if you say it is fact.

I said go the streets or go to facebook(where most people have their real name), instagram or even twitter and take record. You'll see for yourself.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2019
cheesy Payback time

I'm really enjoying this game...

And the a*slicking continues...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Eeghe:

Do you do it?
That is the most important thing
Do you support people and vote for them with your money just (or even especially) because they are from your region (The Niger Delta)?
It’s a bit sad, this (if true)
You are projecting your way of watching on others, even forcing it down our throats
Eishhh
fact

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Ekinematics:

Well concerning Tacha an overwhelming majority in PH supports her. I mean Rivers people oooo. Not South easterners living in ph. Seems you don't know the bond that statehood forms or you are just trying to act up.

Concerning Omashola read my post well. I said many will support him or the OTHER 2.

It's a game that only one winner will emerge so you must pick one even though you have over 1 HM from your state or Tribe. That's what's happening, period.

Answer this question, is your mom Ibo?
What is your proof that Port-hacourt people are overwhelmingly supporting Tacha because i know a couple of PH people and none are supporting Tacha. When did you carry out your census?

The point about Omashola is that Delta is not homogenous.

Couldn't you decipher from my post that my mum is Igbo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Eeghe:
Mike telling Frodd that he still walks with the air of a HoH
Meanwhile he is just a regular housemate like them
Mike-“Slow Tiger”
Khafy completes it -wanne
The other moment Mike said “azzzzin”
Lol
Learning Naija
He is just in the right place for this

Before this Diane, Esther, Mike kept teasing IKe about his outburst after the party. They demonstrated it too for a while
Ike tried to drag Mike away cos of all the teasing
Esther did the copy Ike thing best

So I like Jackye and want Kayode to be showing her. But I can’t watch her because Kayode doesn’t want to show Jackye. Kayode why? Is it because she is always with Mike when she is not alone? I don’t mind please
Hei Ghod
cheesy

Milyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked

Why oh why? cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
So Venita and Omashola sorting their issues
Venita, please, stay away from Omashola
Ahbeg!!!
(vibrating Thelma)

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Starke:

Shut up!
Now get out!
Why do people feel the need to introduce tribalism into everything in ths damn country. I and a lot of Igbo people I know support Mike, I am core Igbo, traced back ten generations. Tobi, Bisola(I almost went bankrupt voting Bisola) were my favs in the previous seasons, people do not vote based on tribal inclination but mostly personality types that resonate with them and a host of other factors. Simple.

I'm trying to be civil but I guess you want me to attack you. If I do it you go run leave this thread ooo.

Anyways let me maintain my cool.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
dominique:

Hogwash!

Were you blind when Thatigboman consistently insulted Seyi and his grandfather for no reason? This was way before Seyi revealed this ugly side. If anybody brought hate and tribalism into this thread, it's thatigboman.
is it necessary to mention my name in an issue that doesnt concern me?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2019
MamBi:

Milyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked

Why oh why? cry cry

What have I done now?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Afam4eva:

What is your prove that Port-hacourt people are overwhelmingly supporting Tacha because i know a couple of PH people and none are supporting Tacha. When did you carry out your census?

The point about Omashola is that Delta is not homogenous.

Couldn't you decipher from my post that my mum is Igbo?

Your mom being Ibo says it all. Case closed.
I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Jen92:
we r still warming up. We r saving for finals when we will pepper you all. That's not the highest he or tacha can pull. But we r ready for tacha, we know they are preparing
U wouldn't know what hit u, na only Una Sabi warm up abi, Keep warming up sha for someone that would runaway with ur money to Manchester grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Eeghe:
So Venita and Omashola sorting their issues
Venita, please, stay away from Omashola
Ahbeg!!!
(vibrating Thelma)
she won’t. She is lonely. Its her only choice cos she’s angry that Esther is policing Frodd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Starke:

Shut up!
Now get out!
fact . Am from delta but cant imagine myself supporting omashola .

I vote for people I can relate to or I admire their character. I support mike.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Abeg. Who are Omashola and Venita saying is feeling threatened because of his praises to Mercy yesterday?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Venita and Omashola dey gist, this going to be interesting...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Yale9:
she won’t. She is lonely. Its her only choice cos she’s angry that Esther is policing Frodd

Why the girl dey foam for mouth on top Frodd and esther... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Lauryn41:
You guys are complaining of seyi "tribalizing " the show

Yet you people are the ones going on and on and on about an already resting issue

Seyi has not gone about in the house bringing Mercy's name down

It's Diane that went to him

Give it a rest

The defamation of seyi and tacha's character by viewers and housemate is just too much abeg

And the thing is more people are beginning to see it as some people targeting him and their are beginning to support him... I read bbn update on fb, if they don't end all these the voting will be by tribe.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
styrese:
U wouldn't know what hit u, na only Una Sabi warm up abi, Keep warming up sha for someone that would runaway with ur money to Manchester grin
you watch on nairaland. Didnt u hear him say he is relocating to Lagos?

He is even representing Nigeria next year at Tokyo 2020. Please find another story.

Like miracle ran away to America after winning bbn.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Lauryn41:
I didn't even watch their entry into the show

Did he introduce himself as seyi awolowo??

ebuka asked him if he was the grandson of obafemi awolowo. And he said yes.
And people are saying it was thatigboman

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Why the girl dey foam for mouth on top Frodd and esther... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Only Esther. Esther is the one gravitating towards Frodd. Plus there’s something Frodd is trying to do. He’s trying to withdraw from both of them on a slow tiger cruise, and kinda run a solo game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2019
styrese:
keep warming up for ike that will carry ur money to Texas.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Yale9:

Well she should create her own identity and leave him alone
Mxm!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2019
TSRC:
These Yoruba clowns will.introduce tribalism to this.BBN and.destroy it just like they introduce tribalism to Nigeria in the early 60s.

I have never watched BBN with the eye of ethnicity. Seyi was my guy earlier in the.show.because I.enjoyed the way he was free with everybody.

Now, I am subconsciously starting to look at the show in a bigoted way.

It's not my fault.

This is the main reason I dislike some dimwitted people in Nigeria. You failed in your history class that's why you came up with this your foolish assumption. How did they introduce tribalism? I have some spare time to engage you on that this morning and please, don't be a coward by running away.

You guys have this annoying mentality of being victims everytime even when it's clear you're the culprits.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
And the thing is more people are beginning to see it as some people targeting him and their are beginning to support him... I read bbn update on fb, if they don't end all these the voting will be by tribe.
only shallow minded ppl will vote based on tribe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
But you can clearly see tribalism in this season bbn... I saw updates on fb and that's how it is now. Even here on nairaland some people are hating some hms bcs they are not from their tribe...this season bbn is bleeped up

It has been so right from time. In see Gobe even Threebear was supporting Gifty whenever she was nominated on tribal grounds.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Jen92:
you people r ignorant. Is it by force to vote? No team ike anything . Those that voted voted cos they like him.

I dont vote if I dnt like the person not based on my fave is close to x . If ike is up only with Mike,tacha n mercy we both know ike is going home.

Pray tell, how you came about your last sentence/judgment
SMH
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Jen92:
you watch on nairaland. Didnt u hear him say he is relocating to Lagos?

He is even representing Nigeria next year at Tokyo 2020. Please find another story.

Like miracle ran away to America after winning bbn.
This one is a learner
All that Lagos talk na wash, u can't compare a Manchester based man with miracle of last year.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2019
fF01:

I no hold una Tacha o! Lol tongue
Diane is really sweet but I prefer light skinned girls.
lol
ur choice is cool..

Av not dated a light skin lady though, they usually have attitude case for majority of them.. even though we have exceptions.

Am only attracted by melanin, brilliant ladies tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Only Esther. Esther is the one gravitating towards Frodd. Plus there’s something Frodd is trying to do. He’s trying to withdraw from both of them on a slow tiger cruise, and kinda run a solo game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.