Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976797 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stephlena:
Enkay, just said she choosed Mike because of jackye

because they complement each other.

jackye is blushing
Enkay has started her game... with winning two of them, incase biggie returns back to nomination...

very smart move...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sirfeeking:
So you know better than the owner of the track himself cheesy I bought the album together with the lyrics in 2005.Jay Z wrote well...not whale.

It is very funny to believe you are above mistake or cannot be corrected. I wish I still have the cover with me for proof...

@emboldened, has it reach to that level? I've never seen myself as someone that's above mistakes. If you want, I can post comments of several posters correcting my mistakes and me taking the correction. I'm not arrogant or boastful. If I'm wrong, I take corrections. But when I'm not, I stand my ground.

Be that as it may, if Jay-Z wrote 'well' and not 'whale' as his lyrics, then I'm wrong. So, I take back my words. You're good sport, though. Nice one.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Temi231:

Camera didn't show what transpired in full but I saw Jackye entered seyi room and seyi said she should please close the door while jackye answered that you can't boss me around seyi. Seyi said you know I don't like that on my food, Jakye said but we have joked about this outside. Seyi now said please pick it up and close the door. Then he later said sorry because he saw how jackye answered him
you twisted everything dear. Food wasn't mentioned during the argument. Sorry wasn't said by any of them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
XXML33:

Jackye is the most confused person in that house. It's evident she likes Mike and she doesn't know what to make of her feelings for him because he is married while she herself is in a relationship.

Yesterday when she was advising Ike, she referenced two different quotes from Mike and each time she mentioned Mike's name, she blushed and her pupils dilated.
buhahahahaha.. your last line don off me!

her pupils dilated.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mamakendra(f): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
XXML33:

Jackye is the most confused person in that house. It's evident she likes Mike and she doesn't know what to make of her feelings for him because he is married while she herself is in a relationship.

Yesterday when she was advising Ike, she referenced two different quotes from Mike and each time she mentioned Mike's name, she blushed and her pupils dilated.

You saw a dilated pupils through your TV?
Wow you must have a microscopic eyes ☺☺☺

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
oshe11:

Nah......

Was with her some mims ago

***She is a Surveyorwink
lol, u deh fear, wifi collection of bae.... grin
well bae is lawyer.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jen92:
pls gist me am not home

Threebear just did
I was gonna post but saw his/hers
Couldn’t have done it better
Cheers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Checked86:
you twisted everything dear. Food wasn't mentioned during the argument. Sorry wasn't said by any of them.

It's okay if you think I twisted everything.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mikes team with the mad and exciting design concept smiley smiley

A team that is calm, confident, controlled and collected

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Eeghe:

Threebear just did
I was gonna post but saw his/hers
Couldn’t have done it better
Cheers

You all should stop with this his/her reference to Threebear.

Threebear is a woman. Isn't it obvious already?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
E dey help Mike despite him boredom.
Munzy14:

You can't have it all, but wait who foreing accent epp?...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yungmayor02(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Checked86:
is the guy/gurl you quoted a transgendered or 'maleshe'? i don't get it

Apparently she's lesbian or Bi...I have no idea but who cares angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Munzy14:

lol, u deh fear, wifi collection of bae.... grin

well bae is lawyer.

Hope she is quite diff from Safari, if not una arguments go many pass making love oo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Heywhizzy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Beorn1:

@emboldened, has it reach to that level? I've never seen myself as someone that's above mistakes. If you want, I can post comments of several posters correcting my mistakes and me taking the correction. I'm not arrogant or boastful. If I'm wrong, I take corrections. But when I'm not, I stand my ground.

Be that as it may, if Jay-Z wrote 'well' and not 'whale' as his lyrics, then I'm wrong. So, I take back my words. You're good sport, though. Nice one.
You are not wrong neither are they.. It's a widely argued subject and Jay-z didn't write any lyrics, that's a lie from the pit of hell to justify his claim

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sogodihno: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Temi231:

Camera didn't show what transpired in full but I saw Jackye entered seyi room and seyi said she should please close the door while jackye answered that you can't boss me around seyi. Seyi said you know I don't like that on my food, Jakye said but we have joked about this outside. Seyi now said please pick it up and close the door. Then he later said sorry because he saw how jackye answered him

Thank u for this, some people are all out to decampaign Seyi, but it won't work. Always want to tarnish him. We will still vote for him.

Seyi Seyi sugar daddy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jen92:
please gist me oooo. Have been waiting for someone to clear him.
Your obsession with him is irritating,that young man is hustling to better his life so why your blood they hot towards him like alien.

Leave Seyi alone and continue sending your mail in peace tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kayode, enough of these boring people. Can you go over to Ike please??

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Beorn1:

No hard feelings bro,you are among the monickers I respect in this thread.You remind me of "Ndifereke" from the "See gobe" season.I'm not sure of the spelling though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
XXML33:

This guy don kill me, o. #facts #facts #facts.

Conji will wound her last last in that house. The boring thing. If she came in as a beauty queen who loved tech people would have taken her more serious. Now she is nothing but a boring female with stories of an emotionally abusive Yoruba demon for a boyfriend. She is intelligent but vindictive and never accepts her wrongs.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Enkay is the only one working in this group, Jackie contributing al little.
Others be looking

What's Mike's role again?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
omamush:
Enjoy is the only one working in this group

What's Mike's role again?

He will Model and he is also prepping the materials via ironing them

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
RedDistrict:

The new method of nomination for eviction is the reason why he would escape steady nominations. He's been over doing this HOH thing and speaking to ppl like his junior brother

Just shows how everyone's true self comes out when they get into any power of authority sha
I swear !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ivanmykel:

You're lovedkiss

Aaawww
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Pidginwhisper: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
bodyonchecheche:

Nah not even

One night stand - Kimoprah grin (Not surprised)

Date/marry - Jeff or Elo (Surprised)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
bunnae:

Perv

Must everything be about taking off your clothes? Na wetin u go learn for the abroad be that?

Can you stop stalking me?

Na by force to notice you?

Please leave me alone.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Beorn1:

My perfect, perfect gentleman. kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sirfeeking:
No hard feelings bro,you are among the monickers I respect in this thread.You remind me of "Ndifereke" from the "See gobe" season.I'm not sure of the spelling though.

LOL. Yes, I'm the one. I'll not feign ignorance and ask you how you're able to guess that I'd be the one. Hard as I try, I'm an open book, and if one is intuitive enough, will spot me even in the darkness. cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
oshe11:

Hope she is quite diff from Safari, if not una arguments go many pass making love oo
haq haq haq haq..... local man can't say much...

Dem no deh do argument over love making...

Na instructions like, raise ur leg up, down, side oya turn turn.... hahahah... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Beorn1:

LOL. Yes, I'm the one. I'll not feign ignorance and ask you how you're able to guess that I'd be the one. Hard as I try, I'm an open book, and if one is intuitive enough, will spot me even in the darkness. cheesy grin
I wanted to laugh when he said that since I know you’re ndifereke, but I didn’t want to out you in case you didn’t want people to know lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yungmayor02(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
XXML33:

Can you stop stalking me?

Na by force to notice you?

Please leave me alone.

Thanks.

grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Enkay is a gossip,but she is very hard-working and good at what she does.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mike is effortlessly funny grin

I can't breathe.

Please let's reward him ....yeah , he's winning the money but he needs to win this too .

Just register with the code name Mike .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.