Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4975759 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
iamJ:
irony be say

A southy refugee is living better that u in Nigeria

Next time if u want to troll me, create an alternate and hide

Coming into my mentions with ur main is a very bad idea

So I done play with una finish so Tay, sport betting people like u self go join enter my mentions dey find likes

I don't blame u, if u had an actual job, u wouldn't be in my mentions begging me to expose u

No matter how you put it,you're a Southy refugee. wink cheesy

Sport betting? Guess the sponsor of the show you're watching and trolling people here for? Talking about being an hypocrite grin cheesy

Expose? Hahahahaha. You're very pathetic . grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
iamJ:
tacha and seyi

Wetin concern us they can both walk out the front door and we would lift an eye lid
E concern me (us)

Mike fans sef, when ur fav does not give us anything interesting/controversial to talk about undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
tenderheart:
Binary digit!!! That was harsh shocked undecided kiss

I have a tender heart.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jackie’s team members can’t believe she’s gone to sleep grin. I think Mike wants to go check up on her

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ekinematics:

Even when Tacha is joking with them fear no allow them pick the joke.

Tacha Tacha Tacha keep on peppering them.
Tacha seems daft often times. Her line of reasoning is never THE STANDARD.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Eeghe:

Jackye is something else
Gone to bed now (10pm)
What would I not see on this show!?
Biggie must make sure they stop sleeping before 12 MN and punish Jackye
It’s only fair to viewers, teams and addicts
My dear the matter tire me. Come to think of it, they have a task, her team are busy working. They just asked after her, Mike said she's sleeping and Cindy asked why. She thinks she can just come eat and sleep and go home with 60million.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Xfactor22:

No matter how you put it,you're a Southy refugee. wink cheesy

Sport betting? Guess the sponsor of the show you're watching and trolling people here for? Talking about being an hypocrite grin cheesy

Expose? Hahahahaha. You're very pathetic . grin grin grin
they also advertise oppo phone

Wetin be ur point?

Sport betting is for lazy men with dreams bigger than their power

Another irony is that they never make it

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Yale9:
Tacha seems daft often times. Her line of reasoning is never THE STANDARD.

Standard man. I hail!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rossycee:

My dear the matter tire me. Come to think of it, they have a task, her team are busy working. They just asked after her, Mike said she's sleeping and Cindy asked why. She thinks she can just come eat and sleep and go home with 60million.
This Cindy seems like a babe to watch out for

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
chai ! i don dey addicted 2dis big brother oooo

see me, i don knw d sequence of their advertisement, b4 one finishes i don knw d next

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
omamush:

E concern me (us)

Mike fans sef, when ur fav does not give us anything interesting/controversial to talk about undecided

Don't mind the guy. As if we should stick and be watching boring HMs. The update is not for him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KlausMike(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rossycee:

Babe is tired of everything.. she needs to go home

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
MizzD:
Jackie’s team members can’t believe she’s gone to sleep grin. I think Mike wants to go check up on her

gbas gbos

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
binary007:

All you calculated here was nonsense.. But I will allow you bask in the euphoria of your pseudo intelligence.
As in ehn!
I weak
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rossycee:

I pity her
The day she comes up, she is toast
Nigerians will just bundle her home cheesy
I would just give her my online votes

She is very lucky to have won the Pepsi Challenge and to have survived the tsunami eviction that took Nelson and Thelma
So she can’t feel so bad when evicted
(Then again she may miss Mike and realise how much she can’t stand her cheating boyfriend and regret why she didn’t play a better game. That would serve her right)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
omamush:

E concern me (us)

well it's not my fault that u can't rewind and pause gotv

It's not my fault that u can't pick my jokes fast

Smart people say smart jokes only smart people can understand

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Neimar:

gbas gbos

Local man cannot can
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
iamJ:
[s]they also advertise oppo phone

Wetin be ur point?

Sport betting is for lazy men with dreams bigger than their power

Another irony is that they never make it

I never knew Oppo is their main sponsor cheesy grin

You better stop making a mockery and fool of yourself here. smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Xfactor22:

So you're taking Oshe11 serious about being for Nobody?
You can as well believe beef is in sardine. grin
Udonknowwarisgoinon
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Xfactor22:

I never knew Oppo is their main sponsor cheesy grin

You better stop making a mockery and fool of yourself here. smiley
like how payporte was main sponsor

Where is payporte today?

Wetin be ur point oga

Too many years of playing lotto is showing, u cant stick to a point

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmm... This was the night Tacha ordered Seyi to sleep on the floor. The mofo didn't even argue... He walk to that position, spread the mat and slept on the floor like a house boy.

Jazz or no jazz, Seyi the house boy slept on the floor grin
Kiss the truth..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pls forgive him abeg
Eeghe:
Nakked soul on my screen
IKe
kiss
However Jeff is cunning kee you there
Mxm

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
livelymatilda:
Hmm... This was the night Tacha ordered Seyi to sleep on the floor. The mofo didn't even argue... He walk to that position, spread the mat and slept on the floor like a house boy.

Jazz or no jazz, Seyi slept on the floor grin
Kiss the truth..
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
oshe11:
Udonknowwarisgoinon

This says it all! cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Frodd , Mercy , Ike and Venita talk Tacha grin

Frodd walks into the room to complete his task with his group members after a long tedious , argument with Venita .

Frodd sees the sleeping Jackye and he's surprised ,considering the fact one housemate told them that biggie gave instructions that no one should sleep .

Frodd tries to wake the adamant Jackye curled up under the sheets.

He asks her if he didn't hear Biggie's instruction via the Head of house that no one was allowed sleep ....Mercy and Ike corrects him that the instruction was not from the HOH rather it was Tacha who delivered it .

Frodd draws out a very long hiss , apologies to Jackye for trying to wake her up in the first instance and tells her to go back to sleep .

He said he thought the message was from Seyi ,that he didn't know it was from the yeye and Mumu Tacha .

Ike suggests that big brother should start punishing the people using his name to do rubbish .

Mercy quips in saying that sometimes Tacha acts like she knew the game more than Biggie himself .
She says with the kind of confidence Tacha exudes she won't be surprised if Tacha knew biggie himself or she's probably one of the sponsors of the show . grin

Frodd agrees and says that at the end of the day they might just give Tacha the money and tell the rest of them bye .

Ike calls a passing a boredoni sorry Gedoni and asks him if he believes that biggie really gave the instruction that no one was allowed under the duvet , Gedoni said he doesn't.
Ike agrees it's settled then , since in his opinion Gedoni has presentiments .

Frodd goes on the rain more abuses on Tacha grin grin
He calls her a clout chaser and a foolish person .

One of the girls ( sorry I didn't catch which ) says that Tacha might just be speaking into existence .
That her confidence might be faith and not an outside assurance.

Frodd is not happy with Venita doing something to his butt which he was shoving directly to her face .
He later brings a large piece of cake to consume .
He asks the housemates (mercy , Ike , Venita) if they are interested .
They all decline ...with Mercy saying she doesn't eat cake .
Frodd asks her if she isn't going to eat her wedding cake , Mercy says she's definitely going to eat her wedding cake that unlike this cake that has lasted over ten days ,that her wedding cake will be fresh .

Please Ignore all typos .

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dafe306:
Elozonam DS

He is alright and good.

The preparation for his task is coming along well, they seem to be doing quite well.

Speaking objectively he places his team chances of winning very high because they have a designer in their team and there is him who has little knowledge in designing. There is Jackye who is ready to learn and there is the team leader whose eyes is on the money but the only thing is that her sarcasm is very unnecessary but he understands that there are somethings you have to bear with to get the money.

Apart from the emotional roller coaster, he feels it is easy living in Biggies house ........

Naturally confrontation is not really his thing but in the house he is really pushing back because it is necessary.

He doesn’t have any regrets because he is a friendly guy and he doesn’t even regret playing too much because that is who he is.

DS over
Zozo006, is that you? Are you she grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
scondy:

The instance quoted was him lying on her fully tho?...lol

What interested me that night was that Tacha didn't put up any resistance..didnt u notice that? ....full upper body relaxation o...so her boobs were definitely felt...

Lemme explain the correlation

He lied that it is Tacha who is liking him beyond just friendship, when it is glaring even to the blind that its Seyi who is falling for Tacha(hence that scene to buttress my point)

Tacha didnt resist but laughed in an awkward way.....

That was actually Seyi taking advantage of Tacha consoling him to tap "Current" so it wouldnt be Nice if she casted him aside since they are "friends"

But she didnt respond, didnt even hug him

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Men are bad men are bad

Una see good man una dey pray make he change

Crabs always trying to bring their brother down

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
iamJ:
like how payporte was main sponsor

Where is payporte today?

Wetin be ur point oga

Too many years of playing lotto is showing, u cant stick to a point

Swerve... You're becoming too pessimistic.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Xfactor22:

Swerve... You're becoming too pessimistic.
robbing people via a website isn't bad enough for u

Most of the money few of u win is another mans money

Type that pessimistic again

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
iamJ:
refugee camp with tv

Una dey very insensitive, people there have very little to eat or even light to use and ure thinking that they are watching TV

Troll me but don't make a mockery of people's suffering to throw a joke that is drier than tasha crispy burnt knuckles

This is quite rich coming from you who has been mocking safari girl and Ike for their physical anatomy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)