Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4940972 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2019
Lauryn41:

Where you carry that pic from biko

Twitter o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2019
Nathan2016:

They should just return all these new housemate except venita

They are definitely not winning or reaching finals.

More like bbn vistors

The last three to come into the house are yet to blend
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Legendarytonyy:

You sure say khafi never give am one STD?
He's having problem with his B.P

Seyi is even discussing the issue with Venita at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 12:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Eeghe:
I have done nothing to deserve Enkay this season
Hei Ghod!
angry

lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:25am On Aug 09, 2019
I like to be with Venita when she is tipsy......

Just to listen to her...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:26am On Aug 09, 2019
Eeghe:
What the blazes is Elo saying about nominations?
Like what am I hearing?
Even Venita saying a bit
Or am I hallucinating ?
I said it that this last HMs, watched this show, before joining the game.

They had to come out verbally todayy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2019
enkay has this akwa ibom thing in her english

na cross river babe??

All the new house mates need to leave asides maybe venita.
Elo sounds paranoid Enkay get bitterness inside body (esther sister) Cindy dy behave like say na church fellowship sje come do
abeg abeg
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2019
Please where is gedoni and Joe?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Psychedelia:

Elozonam is a very sensitive guy who takes note of everything around him before opening up fully. I can tell you, for a fact, that he is the complete antithesis of Omashola. He's not the first person you'd notice when you walk into a room he's in, and he definitely doesn't seek to be the loudest.
But what he does a lot is read people carefully. When he gets a hang of the environment he's in, he begins to actually relate properly.

It's not insecurity. He's just extra calculative.

Hmnnn

I was actually not referring to his quiet personality. The Elo I saw tonight comes across as one who seeks validation and gets angry and jealous if he’s not getting attention.

This dude overanalyzed tonight’s events and it was very embarrassing watching him speak with lack of confidence tonight. I worry for him. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Threebear:

For a so called intelligent person you end up saying the dumbest things .
Mike has a problem with elocution , he's never had a problem with English language .
Some of the most intelligent writers in the world had problems with delivering dialogues .
These are celebrated legends that you'll never be able to lace up their boots .
Someone not being able to speak clearly or eloquently has never been a guage of Intelligence .

Mike from every indication is a very intelligent young man .
He's mature , wise and has a perfect understanding of intra and interpersonal relationship .

There is a reason his fellow housemates always run to him when they seek guidance , because they understand he has depth and wisdom .

Mike is not a failed athlete.
You can't call a champion a failure .
Someone who has won good medals in a lot of competition can never be termed failure .
You might say hasn't reached an A list status , but an outright failure , that's highly stupid even coming from someone like you .

Comparing Tacha to Mike is laughable .
On one end you have a very handsome ,calm young man trying to better himself .

On the other end you have a discolored young prostitute with halitosis ( bad breath ) , body odor , a nasty temper , an aggressive personality taking out the anger of all her life failures on everyone else .
A girl who became famous stripping off her clothes for the leer of perverts on the internet .
A good for nothing , useless, hopeless, aimless shameless , shapeless , multi colored , inspid vacaous dingbat.
A dull , nasty , belicose , belligerent , quarrelous idiotic piece of work . grin

You call Mike fake ,but how would we know that ?
Did you know him before he came into the house ?

The only proven fake person in that house is Trasha who is trying to pretend to be a decent girl when everyone that knows her in person says she's easier to get into than an early Lagos bus . grin

Mike might be selling tobacco which is even optional but Trasha is selling eternal damnation.
Do you know how many young boys and men that have been lead astray by trasha's video .
Can you imagine your son ( if you ever have any ) logging into Instagram and being confronted by Trasha's deflated mammary glands , that look like one of the taps in kanji dam grin

She's a menance to not just herself but the society at large.
A bad omen that must be expedited .

You say Mike a homosexual ?
I've always known you were not too bright but let me school you .
That picture you saw was captioned in motion .
It's not a clear indication of how his butt actually looks.
A movement can alter shape and size ...that is why every reputable office demands for still pictures because it gives the nearest version of an image .

Secondly - a homosexual does not run after masculine women .
A homosexual runs after men .
Mike has so far not given even the slightest inclination that he's remotely attracted to any man in that house .
His body language whenever he's with beautiful women like Kim Oprah (who is actually very feminine ) Jackye , Thelma and a host of other beauties is indicative of a straight man mildly attracted to them but has self control .

The only proven homosexual in that house is symply Trasha who jaruma sleeps with and pimps out to her lesbian friends .
Do you think she sponsored her to big brother because she likes her so much grin ...nah it's because they're sleeping together.

Why do you think Trasha isn't nominating the girls even though she dislikes them ?
It's because she enjoys spying on them when they're in the bathroom . grin

She's a proven bisexual who will sleep with anything animals included once you throw her some cash .
A flibbertigibbet and slubberdegullion .

A disgrace to womanhood .

And a poor useless excuse of a human being .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2019
fergie001:
Please where is gedoni and Joe?
LUTH. Temporarily

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Seyi likes food shaa from one plate to another.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Team Enkay!!!
*runs away

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2019
Enkay sef get bf?

..uwa kaa sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2019
nadesh:
Enkay is a very bitter soul.

Extremely bitter. And she isn't even that good looking except with make-up. She looks like someone that will age very fast.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Lauryn41:

Uncle this your letter of defence no follow come at all

Mu'una calm down with the guy naa. He'll come around.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2019
nadesh:
Venita don go join Mercy for pool. Ike refused to join them. He said Mercy is like an apple he sees but cannot eat

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Yale9:
LUTH. Temporarily

Why?

What happened? Just 2 days I no watch?
He is indisposed or what?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2019
This Sir Dee should do and go. He's too camera conscious, subtle but noticeable..
Madam Khaffi wants to sleep with her gown and makeup because it's fine..well done mah..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2019
What really happened between Khafi and Gedoni biko? Are they still dating?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2019
Eeghe:
I have done nothing to deserve Enkay this season
Hei Ghod!
angry

Azinn The organizers of the show did us strong thing this season

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2019
sexybaby22:

Extremely bitter. And she isn't even that good looking except with make-up. She looks like someone that will age very fast.
She wants all the attention and if she is not getting It, She hates terribly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2019
fergie001:

Why?

What happened? Just 2 days I no watch?
He is indisposed or what?
na play I dey play o. They are sick sha. And I believe they aint in that house at the moment. Maybe in d secret room
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2019
MizzD:

Hmnnn

I was actually not referring to his quiet personality. The Elo I saw tonight comes across as one who seeks validation and gets angry and jealous if he’s not getting attention.

This dude overanalyzed tonight’s events and it was very embarrassing watching him speak with lack of confidence tonight. I worry for him. embarassed

I know. It's not about his quiet personality.
He's the type of guy who over-analyzes his environment before coming out of his shell. Add some booze to the mix, and what you have is all the insecurities pouring out like that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2019
spinna:
Seyi said Ike is a suegbe (mumu) that Mercy said she'd let Ike do anything if he entered the pool. When he entered she change mouth

Okay is suegbe a Yoruba or Igbo word??

I thought suegbe means slow??

Abi the meaning don change to mumu??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2019
MizzD:
Psychedelia come and carry Elo oo

This insecurity is becoming embarssing embarassed

He’s telling Dianne that no one cheered him when he was on the runway, while housemates cheered Mike. Dianne said no one hailed her and she didn’t die.

Dianne tells him Mike is just a playful person and he asks if he’s not playful.

Elo you’re old but you don’t have sense oo.
Lol

For the first time, I see a man as INsecure as Elozonam.... smh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2019
Seyi told Venita that gedoni is having high blood pressure, khafi is here gisting away grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2019
Psychedelia:

I know. It's not about his quiet personality.
He's the type of guy who over-analyzes his environment before coming out of his shell. Add some booze to the mix, and what you have is all the insecurities pouring out like that.
we don’t want
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2019
Lauryn41:

Okay is suegbe a Yoruba or Igbo word??

I thought suegbe means slow??

Abi the meaning don change to mumu??
Dat word(more like Yoruba origin) is a naija slang that can pass for either a slow person or a dunce(mumu)!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2019
oshe11:
Ateast Elo is "trending"
elo....delta
omashola... delta..
Why naaa.. lol
They are almost same..Oldest but kiddults... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2019
Diane should just sleep off and leave this Elo with his yeye talk

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.