Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4973699 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2019
Now that Mike is trying to cool down these ladies, why can't you calk him ass-licker? Jobless nairalanders.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2019
Frodd and Esther again.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2019
doctore212:
Please nairalanders AM BROKE.

I need money to pay an Olosho tomorrow which coincidentally happens to be my Birthday.

Na Just 500.

Am ready to send my account number if any one is willing. Thanks.
you nor get problem. Am looking for money to do my dstv
Am a compact plus subscriber
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2019
These housemates are funny. Omashola is taking the game too serious. You are not serious and u want to win 60 million.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2019
Mike i owe you some votes for the cool way you are handling this issue and your stand. Thumbs up man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:54am On Aug 10, 2019
Jambite looks so cute in bantu knots. Seeing her frustrated is painful.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:54am On Aug 10, 2019
Beorn1:

Esther na fire. Fashi, once she's on her right, she doesn't fear anybody in that house. She's a strong woman.
People confuse toxicity for strength these days .
A woman mustn't be toxic to be considered strong .

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Venita must be rethinking her script right now. She couldn't even hold Frodd, a supposed emotional man, down; he has gone back to Esther. Honestly, she should have gone with Shola for her silly script. grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Dansuqi:

Would she survive eviction?

Where's the correlation in your question and my post?

Esther is a strong woman and fearless. Whether she'd survive eviction is a different ball game altogether.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 12:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Beorn1:
Frodd and Esther again.

Leave that okponu. Change fav while u can o...me av port to omashola. I can't kill myself for an unserious human being

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Mike out here trying to patch and resolve, so, the house won't be divided into Green team vs. Red team, Diane dragging the matter

Mercy says Omashola knows they are great and strong and nothing is lacking in their team.

Advert

I don't think these people realize that even if Omashola called them weak, he would still be right as regards strength of popularity.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:56am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:
Mike in the garden with Diane and Mercy.

Mike says people handle situations differently, so, everyone should learn to understand. He gives Ike as example, he is used to Ike seeing red a lot and now understands that

He says nothing else matters, but the fact they have won, so no need to drag the issue. He says some people take the game too seriously and even though he isn't always on top of his game, he knows it's all for fun.
Truly the Socrates of our time .
What a man of unparagoned wisdom .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 12:56am On Aug 10, 2019
These housemates are just getting themselves worked up sha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:
Mike in the garden with Diane and Mercy.

Mike says people handle situations differently, so, everyone should learn to understand. He gives Ike as example, he is used to Ike seeing red a lot and now understands that

He says nothing else matters, but the fact they have won, so no need to drag the issue. He says some people take the game too seriously and even though he isn't always on top of his game, he knows it's all for fun.

So you are now posting updates? No more unnecessary arguments? So what I said really got to you?

Lol Ndi thin skin sef.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2019
janefrancisca:

She actually did indirectly, even though it was not the whole house. At the closet, gedoni, joe, enkay, ike, jackye, diane and i think elozonam was there. She said ''someone from the other team said there are weaklings in our group''. That piqued everyone's interest and they were asking her who who. She said she is not going to say it, she will confront the person privately. They continued asking her and she said its bygone. Next thing i saw, seyi came to the closet to ask omashola in front of the hms. Omashola was there with her, why didn't she call him out to confront him. She no try.

Yes she did, but she didn't tell them who the person was. If Seyi hadn't publicized it, the aforementioned in your post would have thought about it for few seconds and move on with their lives.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 12:58am On Aug 10, 2019
Dansuqi:

Yes.you are the only one here saying he shouldn't have shunned her.seems you can sell all your properties for a girl in the course of wooing her.
okay no hard feelings here..
go back and read my post, I never supported his actions and beside it's not cool to shun a lady, but in Nigeria is different, but u don't try that outside.

It's pays to be nice with ladies, from your post it's seem u don't respect women.. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 12:59am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:
Mike out here trying to patch and resolve, so, the house won't be divided into Green team vs. Red team, Diane dragging the matter

Mercy says Omashola knows they are great and strong and nothing is lacking in their team.

Advert

I don't think these people realize that even if Omashola called them weak, he would still be right as regards strength of popularity.

But if any of Seyi, Sir Dee, or someone trying to do the same and talk to these girls in a calm way, you all will term them ass-licker. Grow up abeg. Nairaland is full of immature peeps.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Threebear:

Truly the Socrates of our time .
What a man of unparagoned wisdom .
"unparagoned?" Lol, you mean "unparalleled?"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:59am On Aug 10, 2019
XML33:

So you are now posting updates? No more unnecessary arguments? So what I said really got to you?

Lol Ndi thin skin sef.
She has always posted updates , you were just too blind to see them.
So you're an igbo ?
Can't say I'm surprised .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:59am On Aug 10, 2019
XML33:

Lol Ndi thin skin sef.
I'm watching tonight uninterrupted, hence the updates.

Don't flatter yourself.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2019
samplanner:

But if any of Seyi, Sir Dee, or someone trying to do the same and talk to these girls in a calm way, you all will term them ass-licker. Grow up abeg. Nairaland is full of immature peeps.
you must have skipped all my posts hailing Seyi tonight when he was doing the same thing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Beorn1:
Frodd and Esther again.
I think Esther is the better option though, Venita's loud nature is not cool, plus she has a baggage too big for Frodd.
It would have been best if he ignores the two anyway.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Stephlena:
gedioni don provoke Lol.

whenever they have issues she tells everyone, despite him warning her to desist from such.

buhahahahaha.. sorry gedioni you're dating a walkie talkie

Don't start biko! angry

janefrancisca:

She actually did indirectly, even though it was not the whole house. At the closet, gedoni, joe, enkay, ike, jackye, diane and i think elozonam was there. She said ''someone from the other team said there are weaklings in our group''. That piqued everyone's interest and they were asking her who who. She said she is not going to say it, she will confront the person privately. They continued asking her and she said its bygone. Next thing i saw, seyi came to the closet to ask omashola in front of the hms. Omashola was there with her, why didn't she call him out to confront him. She no try.
Thank you. This is what I watched and heard.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Mariinee:
"unparagoned?" Lol, you mean "unparalleled?"
Everyone wants to shine with Threebear ,even you ? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Threebear:

my sentiment exactly
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Threebear:

Forget toxicity, I do call Esther a sadist, but I'm telling you, Esther is no push over. When she feels she's right, you can't talk her down.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Threebear:

Ike let his anger get to him ; Tacha is a natural dullard .
YEA...AFTER DEM GO DEY FIND WHO GO VOTE THEM WITH MONEY.... TO GOD BE THE GLORY, I AM NOT AM THE MUMUS.

VOTERS HELP THOSE WHO HELPED THEMSELVES NI OOO.
NO TIME FOR NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2019
janefrancisca:

Because Dianne told Seyi and Seyi decided to confront Omashola
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2019
see better dinner night inside danfo.

Frood wants to show her pictures..much later.

he been wan give her,noodles and fish. she said no thank u..

he said should I cry?

umu nwoke sef!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2019
harveybeaks:
With the way Sir Dee is licking Tacha's ass. He might end up in her stomach smiley
Someone should tell London police to go and wash that her make up na. 2 days now...
SIR DEE IS NOT EXPOSED AND STREET WISE.IF HE GREW UP IN LAGOS HE WILL KNOW THAT TO WINE WITH THE DEVIL U NEED A LONG SPOON. TACHA IS A STREET GIRL AND WISER THAN SIR DEE.IF SIR DEE IS BORED AND NEEDS A COMPANY HE SHOULD GO FOR LIKES OF DIANE NOT TACHA.THE DAY TACHA WILL DISGRACE HIM, THAT'S WHEN HE WILL REALISE HE HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH A SNAKE'S FANG.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2019
janefrancisca:

Leave that okponu. Change fav while u can o...me av port to omashola. I can't kill myself for an unserious human being

Not yet. When Frodd does what I can't stand, I'll move on finally.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2019
Stephlena:
gedioni don provoke Lol.

whenever they have issues she tells everyone, despite him warning her to desist from such.

buhahahahaha.. sorry gedioni you're dating a walkie talkie

ROFL grin
The earlier he realizes he's dating a radio without battery and make peace with it, the better for him

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.