Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4957105 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2019
iamJ:
Omashola it's always about u

U're good, u're real, u're perfect but at 39 see ur life

Is he the only one at 38 that is unmarried? Is marriage now a yardstick for success?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2019
iamJ:
I know that they wouldn't post this update

Venita just said that she and fraud planned it together for him to get Esther

That now he is acting as if they were really an item

Who else has watched {love doesn't cost a thing }

Hahahaha, I knew that it was too good to be true

Now it makes sense

Venita is doing damage control. Dem don troway her, so, she wants to turn it to "I was helping him" because she cannot afford to look like a fool for one okpa boy and his gbegiri babe. She wey be burger cry

If she wanted to help someone, Omashola was crying for help and she threw shitt in his face.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2019
Mehn Khafi is pissed. She just walked past Gedoni without a single glance at his direction.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2019
Kayode
The things I would do to you if I had magic powers eh!
angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 10, 2019
whoever is directing the camera deserve to be shot dead sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2019
Beorn1:

But she cleared Frodd about not liking him and yet Frodd won't give up. She still chose Nelson over him this night. If Frodd had any iota of shame, he wouldn't be seen sleeping in Esther's bed. Frodd's is obsessed with that girl.
Trust me I know what Esther is doing to Frodd .
It's the push and pull technique .

You know what it means to clear someone ....Goitse and Edris .
She cleared him and stood by it .
You don't give a man a mixed signal and claim you cleared him .
Frodd was moving on with his life before she sneakily inserted herself back .
He may be obsessed with her but she's encouraging it by leaving the door half open.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2019
So many things were obvious

But too much zeeworld no go allow una see well

The speed Fraud ran to Esther, picking Esther over venita , venita loving fraud, venita forming pained

I knew it was all fake

Look at venita and look at fraud, in which dimension does a girl like venita fall for a guy like fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:
Does Ventilator know that jealousy makes you ugly?

She dey form say na she assist Frodd take get Esther, she's feeling like those old toys in Toy Story that were replaced with a new one. She has started planning coup against Frodd and is looking for allies, because me I no know why she dey download gist for Ike and Jackie

She dey complain, how did she think Omashola felt a week ago? She can't believe she is losing to Oshodi Annalise Keating, na wetin dey pain her for here. How can a whole peng babe like her, be dragging Spare parts Frodd with Esther? Chai! How the mighty have fallen cry

I no blame her o safari. Frodd no explain give d babe well. Frood bin tell am say d babe reject am, even dey flaunt another guy for him front. Say him wan make am jealous. Dats all. Him no tell am say feelings still dey. She come accept. Fast forward to yesterday, baba say him wan go collect microphone, she ask am mek I follow u, him say no, mek I help u go collect am, him say no. She relax na 4 bed dey wait, only for frodd to go esther bed go dey stroke wig...from there sleep, den sneak back to her bed. Meanwhile frodd no know say she wake up before alarm and notice say him no sleep for the bed. Why u come plan something with person, then turn back to do another thing. You are making the person look like a fool. Worst is baba has been carrying face since den. Babe don bear am, she gats vent. Ike I don't mind but saying it in jackye front, na dere she Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:
Venita is doing damage control. Dem don troway her, so, she wants to turn it to "I was helping him" because she cannot afford to look like a fool for one okpa boy and his gbegiri babe. She wey be burger cry

If she wanted to help someone, Omashola was crying for help and she threw shitt in his face.
She should entice Omashola again..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2019
Beorn1:

Nah. It's not konji. There is a level of shame that you won't cross because of konji. Frodd is obsessed/crazily in love with that girl. That's the only reason that'd make him leave Venita for Esther.
Indeed he's FRAUD, can u imagine angry
Threebear:

You could have looked it up before embarrassing yourself.

There are millions of English words I'm certain you've never heard , but anyone with half a brain would welcome new knowledge , rather than trying to use their ignorance to mock someone far better than them.

And I definitely have a very high opinion of myself ,it's not my fault if you don't .
I did look it up but it didn't pop up. "Far better than them?" Lmao, let's dead this conversation, please.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:44am On Aug 10, 2019
Kayode love, can I see baby girl before I go to bed. I just wanna kiss her goodnight. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 1:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Hehe omashola say him go carry isilomo go alawusa buy am peeper soup and banga undecided...when he leaves bb’s house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:46am On Aug 10, 2019
eni4real:
She should entice Omashola again..
that ship has long sailed

Omashola is not Frodd, he cannot go back to a woman that publicly humiliated him

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Is that Khafy going thru the kitchen utensils there?
She just flounced off in anger
Funny human
cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:46am On Aug 10, 2019
iamJ:
So many things were obvious

But too much zeeworld no go allow una see well

The speed Fraud ran to Esther, picking Esther over venita , venita loving fraud, venita forming pained

I knew it was all fake

Look at venita and look at fraud, in which dimension does a girl like venita fall for a guy like fraud

well, she’s the one who fell, ask her
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 1:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Kayode love, can I see baby girl before I go to bed. I just wanna kiss her goodnight. embarassed embarassed

Who’s that ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:47am On Aug 10, 2019
iamJ:
she didn't say that

She said omashola went to apologize to people and didn't apologize to her

Mehn if I have to reply every single person I will burn Dem presses

Una no go demarket venita with lies
Why should he apologise to her? Seems she's craving for oma's attention
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Mariinee:
I did look it up but it didn't pop up. "Far better than them?" Lmao, let's dead this conversation, please.
I've seen what you look like .
Trust me I'm way better looking .

So yes ! Far far far far better grin

Next time look harder.

Take your L in peace and GTFO of my mention.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:

you can't fall inlove with anybody under such a short period of time, even if they lock both of u in a box, can't happen

Venita told omashola that she doesn't like his vibe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by horhizah(f): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Dansuqi:

Seems seyi is trying to set up the housemates against him
How? He asked him in the presence of everybody so that he could clear his name. If he hadn't done that, Iya Oshoronga Esther would have still reported to Venita and Mercy who would have blown the issue way out of proportion. Trashing it out openly was the best in my own opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Elo and Diane are the new Esther and Nelson

Kayode thunder go find you soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Sugahylz:
Hehe omashola say him go carry isilomo go alawusa buy am peeper soup and banga undecided...when he leaves bb’s house
I support.that girl is the one that really understands him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Diane and Elo discussing. Elo will finish her with talk

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle11(m): 1:48am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:
Frodd says Esther has a good voice, that she sounds like Adele grin grin grin maybe he means Adewale.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2019
Stephlena:
opolo yes,no be open eyes truly

na Venita loss well..after ditching omashola almost turn the guy to mumu..see Frood,that looks like an ogbuefi con take her do yeye..

venita I thought should have played a better game..calm down and observe.. Mba! she just became too extra.
SO FRODD WEY YOU TELL US SAY NA HOT CAKE FOR ABUJA DUE TO HIS HANDSOMENESS, IS NOW OGBUEFI?
THE PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT YOU LIE TOO MUCH TO MAKE A SENSE POINT.

PLEASE, TRY MARRY MAKE YOU DEY FVCK WELL WELL.. AS IN CORRECT NACKING OO. THAT ONE SUPPOSED HELP RESET YOUR BRAIN.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:48am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:

Omashola is not Frodd, he cannot go back to a woman that publicly humiliated him
she cannot go back to a man that won’t make attempts to change. All he says is “I cannot change, this is how I am” and other bullcrap.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:48am On Aug 10, 2019
So, this low budget Ken Barbie Doll never sleep....he is in the garden with his favorite babe, Diane. Na only Diane this guy dey follow gist?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:

Finally,you are beginning to sound honest
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:

Venita beauty may work for her. Besides, Omashola truly like her!! Don't forget Omashola's libido too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:49am On Aug 10, 2019
Dansuqi:

Why should he apologise to her? Seems she's craving for oma's attention
venita is an attention seeker

Everything she is doing now is to build her base

Don't fall for her drama

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 10, 2019
eni4real:
Beautiful hair... wink
Lol, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.