Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4979585 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
safarigirl:
she claimed she was in board with it, so, why should she be annoyed by it?

She told Ike and Jackye that Frodd asked for her help to make Esther jealous and she agreed, so, why is she making a fuss? Na contract work she do, when the aim was achieved, there was no further need for her skills

Damage control. The Frodd that was scoping her from the first day? Forget all those things she said, Frodd made a move on her, asking her multiple times to stay the night at the HoH room with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Neimar:

grin grin grin

I love ghanaians

Love you more. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
ammyluv2002:

As in ehn! I am beginning to like her a lot. I just love the fact that she's nice to everyone and humble too. Sometimes, she is not in her best behavior, but yea, we are all humans. No one is perfect anyway.

Merike are known for owing their shiittt

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
safarigirl:

She told Ike and Jackye that Frodd asked for her help to make Esther jealous and she agreed, so, why is she making a fuss? Na contract work she do, when the aim was achieved, there was no further need for her skills
Here's me thinking she just said that to make the HMs think she & Frodd were never an item but we know she caught some feelings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
makydebbie:
Khafi I seriously love your vibe, just remove Gedoni from your pocket and we will be fine.
Please what happened to them?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
kowema:
Hahahaha.
See Frodd oh, former abandoned property now feeling loved and wanted.

Telling mike he is not a dog to be having feelings for more than one person.
This guy go use him hand spoil him game.
Saying he can't return Ventura's feelings even though he appreciates it.

Meanwhile, Biggie will kill us with Advert tonight
How did i miss all these? When did he say these?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
The way Omashola won this game dey sweet me sha
I like his vibe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beorn1:

I swear. Why are people mocking her for being pained? Frodd strung her along and she genuinely fell for him. I'd be pained too if I was her.
me i'm pained on her behalf i cannot lie. What he did was not nice at all. I don't understand why she is been mocked for expressing how pained she feels.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
safarigirl:

The girl lies just for clout. She didn't plan anything with Frodd. If she did, she wouldn't be sulking now. She told Ike that story so they won't think she was jilted.

This same girl also told Ike that she snubbed Omashola when he came to apologize for the egg debacle, when she also lamented to Mercy that Omashola sent Seyi to her and never came to her personally (same way he sent Seyi to Diane and Esther).

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
omg na dis frodd role I sabi do no b small
even if I love Esther, after what she did to me
if I no pepper Esther with venita if she no cry she go hate me forever... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eeghe:

Thank you
What made the antibot something ban me?
I just want to understand how it works
Cheers

I don't know. Sometimes it acts randomly
Blackhawk also posted something similar and it didn't ban her. That bot has a mind of its own

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Reussite:

Here's me thinking she just said that to make the HMs think she & Frodd were never an item but we know she caught some feelings.
exactly.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
MamBi:

Choi Mily, you got banned? What happens when you get banned?
Na to chop watery beans

Hear noise but no go fit talk

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Richardonald:
am a frodd fan, na thunder go fire frodd..

Benita gave you morale, lifted you only to go back to one mgbeke Esther DAT badmouth you.. dis guy need a factory resetting slap

God bless for saying the truth. Venita helped Frodd get his groove back. Venita made Esther remember Frodd again. Venita added more fans to his fanbase who were waiting to see Frodd shine with a girl that genuinely likes him. Venita gave Frodd's the confidence to feel that two girls are fighting over him. She boosted his ego again.

Esther just picked his brain small and he was in her bed just like that.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Next time biggie bring in plussize I beg you
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
dake40:
Would there be any eviction tonight?

Asking for my landlady
No grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
kowema:
Hahahaha.
See Frodd oh, former abandoned property now feeling loved and wanted.

Telling mike he is not a dog to be having feelings for more than one person.
This guy go use him hand spoil him game.
Saying he can't return Ventura's feelings even though he appreciates it.

Meanwhile, Biggie will kill us with Advert tonight

I didn't see this convo on African Magic.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
rahazaqa:
How did i miss all these? When did he say these?

Lol. Right before the last advert.
He was explaining to Mike that he likes someone else, another person likes him(Venita), he appreciates the feeling but can't return it. That he is not a dog to be having feelings for different people and that does that make him a bad person?.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
kowema:

Lol. Right before the last advert.
He was explaining to Mike that he likes someone else, another person likes him(Venita), he appreciates the fuel but can't return it. That he is not a dog to be having feelings for different people and that does that make him a bad person?.
Oh i changed channel during that time.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Misch: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Can someone please explain to me what has Frodd so hooked on Esther? Asides her ass (I know someone will mention this)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ebuka is showing us the ships this week.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
77up:
Thank you my dear beautiful sis, i was sent to nairaland kirikiri after one useless, senseless, visionless, mannerless,futureless and lifelessmaltida insulted my papa over bbn issue ,madam Dominique on her part failed to address that , thinking banning us will solve the matter angry

Well am back since yesterday but kinda busy,hope our suger daddy is doing fine ,any gist ?

Glad you're back

Just the usual, seyi peperring and confusing haters

Said tacha's sense of entitlement and ego annoys him and team tacha blows hot on social media
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
highlights of lovers in the house.

Ebuka lol..

Seyi.. sugar daddy!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beorn1:

God bless for saying the truth. Venita helped Frodd get his groove back. Venita made Esther remember Frodd again. Venita added more fans to his fanbase who were waiting to see Frodd shine with a girl that genuinely likes him. Venita gave Frodd's the confidence to feel that two girls are fighting over him. She boosted his ego again.

Frodd is doing something a lot of people unconsciously do in life; they prefer people who abuse them and treat them like trash, than those who genuinely love and care for them

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
makydebbie:

They'll manage what I've na. grin
Abi, something tells me urs would fit the bill though grin
Just keep my shito, I would be coming for banku and tilapia sauce soon
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beorn1:

chop kiss abeg. She is now my second favorite after Mike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
creolehunt:

I didn't see this convo on African Magic.

I caught it from the BBN channel while Housemates are waiting on Ebuka
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
makydebbie:
Next time biggie bring in plussize I beg you
angry

warn yasef ooo

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ike and mercy... Just check out those two naked with the tattoo all over their body. Damn! Perfection!!!

Ebuka: love is sweet but when bet9ja coins enter, money is sweeter grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ebuka want to shake lovers table.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
lol.
Ebuka says love is sweet but when "coins" enter it will be sweeter.

Ebuka wan go shake table ohhh!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.