Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5005870 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Crixxx:

You're apparently a screwball who haven't crossed the borders of the slums you function in.
Agreeable it was a norm in older generations not anymore you're a crackpot not to know this.

You aren't worth my time cause there are a lot of work to be done on your chronic myopia. Keep ageing in fatuousness

Trash .....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Crixxx:

You're apparently a screwball who haven't crossed the borders of the slums you function in.
Agreeable it was a norm in older generations not anymore you're a crackpot not to know this.

You aren't worth my time cause there are a lot of work to be done on your chronic myopia. Keep ageing in fatuousness

I am currently resident outside Africa and well positioned to educate you on the things you deliberately try to ignore or act as if you have an inkling of.

It was a norm and still is a norm today. A couple of years ago Olamide was dressed in a native attire with sandals on his feet in a picture he took with Wale the american rapper and this picture was posted on some american forums...The unanimous declaration was that he was gay as fvck with all sorts of gay jests being thrown his way. It took Wale explaining how its a normal dress sense over here to calm the agitation.

Mind you a couple of years means 2 years and if to you this is the older generation and not current then you need to give back the brain you have because you do not deserve it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:

Seriously now ?
So men are more intelligent than women ?

I've seen it all on Nairaland and this coming from a woman grin

My point is , a woman is permitted to be vulnerable.
That's my point.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Beautiful morning mikings ......

How awesome was that SummerSlam pay per view .

Trish Stratus wrestling like she's 20 .

Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon .

Seth Rollins beating Brock . *

I don't know why Seth vs Brock reminded me of the possible Mercy and Mike's clash this week .
Mercy clearly the Brock (whose fans think she can't be beaten ) Mike the underdog Seth who no one is giving a chance.

This week shouldn't just be about survival , this week is about making a statement and for us to do that , we really need to give it our all .

I keep saying this - the bridge between victory and defeat could be your vote .
Don't ever think your vote is useless because it's not .
I'm not putting pressure on anyone .... whether one vote or a hundred , free or SMS ...as long as you do something , you've done your own part for Mike .

Mikings and mikqueens let's prepare for war !!
If cruizetopia are not up this week , we can drop our ammunition and fight another day ...if they're ... then let's fight like Seth Rollins ....team underdog giving their best !

Yes, you can !

Yes , we can !

it was lit. I knew seth Rollins will beat brock. It was obvious after the beating of his life 2 weeks ago by brock. I didnt sleep yesterday. Then bayley n embermoon, then also liked kofi

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ceejayMAX(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2019
styrese:
That gaunt Mike lacks discipline in everything, So he was eating like a goat chewing cud at the arena
Foolish failed athlete
I can see why his wife allowed him to marry her before entering Bbn, so he wouldn't have a reason to cheat on her because she knows he has those tendencies

Even at the moment Jacky is the one saving his dirty ass from fornication, the moment she gives in to his sexual advances he is doomed

I just overlooked some of his Useles followers here blabbing yesterday because there hopeless demi god Mike admitted he is truly useless without My Guy Ike

I mean u must be truly Foolish and delusional to attempt bringing Ike down while praising ur gaunt god Mike who have cleared u that Ike is the boss and he Mike is absolutely nothing without him.
I BE WAN ATTACK YOU BUT I REMEMBER SAY" A WISE MAN ONCE SAID NOTHING"-MIKE 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2019
They've started insulting Mike this early morning ,when I give it to that useless drug addict that doesn't know what he wants in life , they'll say start crying .

I said it and I'll keep saying it that many Nairalanders are dumb and stupid .

Imagine thinking keeping armpit hair makes one dirty and unhygienic .

The last time I checked, Mike takes his bath twice and brushes twice.
A lot of you idiots castigating him brush and bath only once in a day.
After all the hustle and bustle of the day , you slump your dirty , bacteria infested bodies on your beds and zoom off ...then you wake up your empty brain to call Mike dirty because he didn't shave his armpit .

What if he has sensitive skin ?
Do you know some people suffer from inflamed follicles once they shave ?
Do you know some people get keratosis pilaris once they shave ?
Do you know that bacteria can penetrate the skin a lot faster when you're shaved than when you're not ?

The only advantage a shaved armpit has over a non shaved one is aesthetics .

The duty any sensible person owes his or her armpit is to keep it clean -shaved or unshaved ... that is why the use of deodorants is highly recommended .

You people are worried about Mike's armpit but in that house is a 27 year old man .
A man in his late twenties , that doesn't have any clue or direction with what to do with his life.
Today he wants to go into solar , tomorrow another thing.
Imagine the pea brained fool , thinking going into solar will combat Nigeria's electricity problem.
In a country with over sixty percent of its citizen living in multidimensional poverty , how many average NIGERIANS can afford solar panels ?

Of course his fellow failures are applauding him ...just like him they don't know the ABC of making money or utilising fame .

I'm warning you drug addict gangs for the last time , keep Mike out of your coven.
I'm in a good mood today , so consider this your lucky day.
Bunch of shameless hypocrites ,that will like all the comments insulting Mike yet pretend I'm the worst thing on Earth whenever I give it back to them .

Nonsense and silicon !

Better take your time .

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
how? give us update
nothing much just test running on Cindy in d kitchen
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Pls dear no need to exchange words with them pls
We are bigger than this oh Biko

Good morning to all IkeGang's here
styrese:
That gaunt Mike lacks discipline in everything, So he was eating like a goat chewing cud at the arena
Foolish failed athlete
I can see why his wife allowed him to marry her before entering Bbn, so he wouldn't have a reason to cheat on her because she knows he has those tendencies

Even at the moment Jacky is the one saving his dirty ass from fornication, the moment she gives in to his sexual advances he is doomed

I just overlooked some of his Useles followers here blabbing yesterday because there hopeless demi god Mike admitted he is truly useless without My Guy Ike

I mean u must be truly Foolish and delusional to attempt bringing Ike down while praising ur gaunt god Mike who have cleared u that Ike is the boss and he Mike is absolutely nothing without him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Those of us not watching, is today insult dishing day in the house?

This one a few commenters are hell bent on starting a needless back and forth.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Outside Nigeria like USA and UK, guys who shave their armpits are considered as Gay aka homosexuals so straight guys tend to leave their arm pit hairs but trim it rather than shave it off completely.

That is a norm in USA or UK so it has nothing to do with shaving sticks.

Naija way no be foreign way. I just gave you free enlightenment. No need to thank me [/s]
Non sense.. When the time comes, you go write epistles and you go tire.. grin Sebi he drew UK flag on his arm and couldn't draw that of Nigeria too abi?

Till then sha.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2019
Jen92:
it was lit. I knew seth Rollins will beat brock. It was obvious after the beating of his life 2 weeks ago by brock. I didnt sleep yesterday. Then bayley n embermoon, then also liked kofi

WWE is scripted. Nobody actually beats anybody. The wrestlers are merely performers who act a script handed out to them by their producers.

It's funny how you guys take it so seriously.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
They've started insulting Mike this early morning ,when I give it to that useless drug addict that doesn't know what he wants in life , they'll say start crying .

The last time I checked, Mike takes his bathe twice and brushes twice.
A lot of you idiots castigating him brush and take your bathes only once in a day .
After all the hustle and bustle of the day , you slump your dirty , bacteria infested bodies on your beds and zoom off ...then you wake up your empty brain to call Mike dirty because he didn't shave his armpit .

Do you know some people suffer from inflamed follicles once the shave ?
Do you know that bacteria can penetrate the skin a lot faster when you're shaved than when you're not ?

The duty any sensible person owes his or her armpit is to keep it clean -shaved or unshaved ... that is why the use of deodorants is highly recommended .

You people are worried about Mike's armpit but in that house is a 27 year old man .
A man in his late twenties , that doesn't have any clue or direction with what to do with his life.
Imagine the pea brained fool , thinking going into solar will combat Nigeria's electricity problem.
In a country with over sixty percent of its citizen living in multidimensional poverty , how many average NIGERIANS can afford solar panels ?

Of course his fellow failures are applauding him ...just like him they don't know the ABC of making money or utilising fame .

I'm warning you drug addict gangs for the last time , keep Mike out of your coven.
Bunch of shameless hypocrites ,that will like all the comments insulting Mike yet pretend I'm the worst thing on Earth whenever I give it back to them .

Nonsense and silicon !

Better take your time .

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are just simply insane yo!!

Go back...back to your cage grin grin grin grin

You split my sides with laughter all the time...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2019
One Idiot said Jackye is the one preventing Mike from committing FORNICATION grin

Please tell me do married people commit fornication or adultery ? grin

Of course ,the dumbest male housemate in the house will have dumb fans .

People connect with what they can relate with .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2019
XML33:

WWE is scripted. Nobody actually beats anybody. The wrestlers are merely performers who act a script handed out to them by their producers.

It's funny how you guys take it so seriously.
who doesn't know that? Just the happy ending is all that matters after the fake feud.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2019
nazablossom:

I don't know why people are shocked by XXML33's question, it may have sounded like a big grammar filled question, but it made perfect sense. If you're into movies genres, you'd know all about dystopian, utopian, apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic movies. The 4 words go hand in hand and very similar but still different. Sometimes, both utopian and dystopian scenes are found in futuristic movies that are centered on apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic themes. They are found under the genre of sci-fi and fiction.

I can't go into details but if you're a movie buff like me, you can Google about the concepts and its roles in movies. Many popular movies , majority of which are sci-fi, you know are either utopian or dystopian, eg; The Island, Zootopia, Time Machine, Minority Report, Mad Max: Fury Road, Tomorrowland, The Book of Eli, The Matrix, The Divergent and Hunger Games series etc.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
[s] They've started insulting Mike this early morning ,when I give it to that useless drug addict that doesn't know what he wants in life , they'll say start crying .

The last time I checked, Mike takes his bathe twice and brushes twice.
A lot of you idiots castigating him brush and take your bathes only once in a day .

Do you know some people suffer from inflamed follicles once the shave ?

Nonsense and silicon !

Better take your time . [/s]
See early morning wailing... Upon all your epistles, Mercy and Ike came first and won #2 million

Upon all your nonsense epistles, Tacha and Elo won #1 million.

Upon all your senseless epistles,Mike won nothing..

Your Non existing followers didn't even vote for Mike..
Just concentrate on collecting money and recharge cards from gullible Team Mike.. Na the work wey you dey do right from Tboss to Miracle and now Mike.

Most of them don't know that you don't even vote with those awooof. cheesy. Sharp guy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Beautiful morning mikings ......

How awesome was that SummerSlam pay per view .

Trish Stratus wrestling like she's 20 .

Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon .

Seth Rollins beating Brock . *

I don't know why Seth vs Brock reminded me of the possible Mercy and Mike's clash this week .
Mercy clearly the Brock (whose fans think she can't be beaten ) Mike the underdog Seth who no one is giving a chance.

This week shouldn't just be about survival , this week is about making a statement and for us to do that , we really need to give it our all .

I keep saying this - the bridge between victory and defeat could be your vote .
Don't ever think your vote is useless because it's not .
I'm not putting pressure on anyone .... whether one vote or a hundred , free or SMS ...as long as you do something , you've done your own part for Mike .

Mikings and mikqueens let's prepare for war !!
If cruizetopia are not up this week , we can drop our ammunition and fight another day ...if they're ... then let's fight like Seth Rollins ....team underdog giving their best !

Yes, you can !

Yes , we can !

Summerslam was incredible

Seeing Trish wrestle again brought a tear to my eyes

Seth's match was also emotional for me

Did you watch Goldberg vs Dolph AKA match of the night grin

I loved it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2019
XXML33:

Seriously though, why are you guys reacting this way? It's actually cringe worthy. What words are surprising? Conceptualization, dystopian or utopian? Anyone who reads should be familiar with these words.

You're right. I'm not into books, just movies, and you made perfect sense, it's just that people are not well-versed about such concepts.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2019
77up:
Let's get ready for the worse,snake can do and undo.

Good morning.

If Diane is a snake then your Seyi is a viper, serpent and black mamba rolled into one. The person that nominated one of his closest friends in the house, insults and curses housemates and their relatives both dead and alive, stashes away food and drinks meant for everyone. You support such a human being and you have the nerve to call another housemate a snake. If you're looking for snake, go and Google Seyi's pictures.

Does Diane owe Seyi any loyalty? Is it not part of the game to save and replace? Does that make one a snake? If Seyi had won the veto power, would that make him a snake as well? I don't know why you people expect other housemates to worship your favourites. She has not even done anything with the veto power, you're already sounding pained. FYI Diane is not close to Seyi, she owes him zero favours, if she puts him up tonight, fine and good. Go load your devices and VOTE, else get ready to recieve him at Oshodi BRT station.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Pls dear no need to exchange words with them pls
We are bigger than this oh Biko

Good morning to all IkeGang's here
Of course dear I know they no reach, just pointed out something to one idiot that has a Photogenic memory according to him grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2019
dominique:

If Diane is a snake then your Seyi is a viper, serpent and black mamba rolled into one. The person that nominated one of his closest friends in the house, insults and curses housemates and their relatives both dead and alive, stashes away food and drinks meant for everyone. You support such a human being and you have the nerve to call another housemate a snake. If you're looking for snake, go and Google Seyi's pictures.

Does Diane owe Seyi any loyalty? Is it not part of the game to save and replace? Does that make one a snake? If Seyi had won the veto power, would that make him a snake as well? I don't know why you people expect other housemates to worship your favourites. She has not even done anything with the veto power, you're already sounding pained. FYI Diane is not close to Seyi, she owes him zero favours, if she puts him up tonight, fine and good. Go load your devices and VOTE, else get ready to recieve him at Oshodi BRT station.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2019
styrese:
Foolish failed athlete

Even at the moment Jacky is the one saving his dirty ass from adultery , the moment she gives in to his sexual advances he is doomed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2019
dominique:

Calm down ,Life is not that hard

We know and we'll be ready if he's up

Nobody owes anybody any loyalty or allegiance

Diane doesn't even owe mercy shit

That oshodi bus station is reserved for baby Diane once she's up

Seyi ain't going no where

Good morning ma'am

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2019
If Mike didn't lower himself to be friends with such a useless drug addicted fool , tell me who will have the nerve to insult him .

The ungrateful , evil soul Ike didn't even mention his so called friend Mike as someone he'll share his secrets with ,while the gullible Mike is busy saying there is no Mike without buck tooth.

The useless fool Ike will share his secrets with Trasha ,yet everytime he has one of his numerous mental breakdowns Mike is the one taking care of someone he's only a year older than .

His trashy girlfriend puts up Mike nearly every week .

I don't know why Mike is too kind hearted and loyal .

Why can't he see through this evil soul .

I'm just tired .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2019
XXML33:

Technological societies aren't always utopian. I'd even argue that there is a great tendency for an advanced technological society to become dystopian. There have been many well acclaimed dystopian books about futuristic societies with advanced technology. A very popular one that everyone knows due to it's adaptation into a movie is Divergent by Veronica Roth. Aldous huxley's Brave New world is another one.

Technological advancement might seem like an upgrade, but it could easily lead to unforseen, large scale catastrophies.

That's because futuristic writers focus more on dystopian concepts which portrays the better version of human nature and interaction. Even right now, no place is utopian in the world.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Beorn1:

You're right. I'm not into books, just movies, and you made perfect sense, it's just that people are not well-versed about such concepts.

I was actually very surprised by the reaction. It made me cringe hard.

Those words are common parlance where I reside. Even middle school kids know what the word Utopian and Dystopian mean.

And to think a writer of a futuristic book didn't know what those words meant. It's all good.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Frodd,Mercy,ike,Tacha,Seyi and omashola

Trends day in ,day out

Buttttt!!!!!

The only time I've seen mike trend was when he was disgracing his life by screaming MC Oluomo and your case

Does that mean he's a dela****

Don't come for me biko

It's just an observation

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:

Nonsense and silicon !

Better take your time .

If anyone could complain about Mike being trolled, it most definitely shouldn't be you.

You have been on Ikes matter for the past 2 days, littering the thread with something you think is lethal but I'm sure most people and myself inclusive found completely amusing. There's a big difference being a career troll than having a mental illness and I'm very sure you tilt towards the later.

I'm happy that with all your nonstop rabid rants, most Ike and Mercy's fans ignored you. It gladens my heart how much of a threat you see in them that you literally spent hours trying to bring them down. I await to read more on them today because as I said earlier I find all your rants highly amusing.

Your attacks depicts a funny picture in my head, an image of a chihuahua barking at and trying to attack a rottweiler. Very cute grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bunnae(f): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:

Nonsense and silicon !

Better take your time .
Tiribear o. grin, you are a mood abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

Calm down ,Life is not that hard

We know and we'll be ready if he's up

Nobody owes anybody any loyalty or allegiance

Diane doesn't even owe mercy shit

That oshodi bus station is reserved for baby Diane once she's up

Seyi ain't going no where

Good morning ma'am
I think Iddo is where she can take Kaduna bus maybe from Oshodi sha angry grin

Team Seyi 4 life..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Crixxx:

grin people will do anything to prove mediocrity.
Maybe that's the norm in your community don't tag UK and US along.

Anyone who will ever take what you call enlightenment will forever wander the face of earth clueless

It might sound weird and unhygienic, but he's right. Some Americans don't shave their armpits totally off, they just trim it. I remember watching many music videos back in the day, and the male artists didn't shave their armpits. One of them was Omarion of the former boy band, B2K. Watch his videos, you'll see one of his videos where he didn't shave and he wasn't ashamed about it.

You can also check out this Quora link to confirm

https://www.quora.com/Why-dont-American-men-usually-shave-their-armpits
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
If Mike didn't lower himself to be friends with such a useless drug addicted fool , tell me who will have the nerve to insult him .

The ungrateful , evil soul Ike didn't even mention his so called friend Mike as someone he'll share his secrets with ,while the gullible Mike is busy saying there is no Mike without buck tooth.

The useless fool Ike will share his secrets with Trasha ,yet everytime he has one of his numerous mental breakdowns Mike is the one taking care of someone he's only a year older than .

His trashy girlfriend puts up Mike nearly every week .

I don't know why Mike is too kind hearted and loyal .

Why can't he see through this evil soul .

I'm just tired .
You have been really more restless and jealous since Ike and Mercy win that Munchit challenge.

Your Mike was more Jealous and I saw him screaming "No drama tonight .. No drama tonight " Only to go and bring out his Cigar and started smoking.

You better be strong and more focus,.. You go wail wail wail wail wail wail wail you go tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131