Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985738 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfroKnight: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
creolehunt:
The most biased judgement I have seen in a Long time.

Seyi wasn't even cautioned. Doesn't him goading and insulting Ike in Yoruba count?

Tacha with her toxicity like a raving lunatic has just one strike.

I'm disgusted.

You are free to hate on Seyi. grin

He didn’t ask Ike to get aggressive like a thug over ice cream. Ike’s strike is well deserved. Mercy would have gotten one too (to balance their love) if Oppo did not forgive her outburst.

If Ike likes, let him lose his cool once again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gentlemum(f): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Diane the adviser
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
tenderheart:
Biggie is partial and I m beginning to think dis shows scripted..

I remember biggie saying Seyi wont participate any longer in the veto games..Has that been reversed??

Tacha deserves two strikes dis evening...Biggie is no longer consistent with dis game...
Yes, biggie forgave Seyi and use that to warn others.

I think Seyi should have gotten a warning though, just warning. Although when he spoke in Yoruba, he immediately translated it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
All the broke ass people are now saying we won't vote again grin just because big brother gave a strike to a 27 year old man that has threatened to physically harm his fellow housemates not just once or twice or even thrice .

Gang of hoodlums .

Ike gang indeed .

This is the beginning of your tribulations .

For stealing that money not meant for you , your suffering has just begun.
Has E-money given u money for recharge card

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Gentlemum:
yeah it's true and he just participated yesterday

That was revoked since he came back from secret room.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
bashlek:

na lie
people talk pass dat 1 wen TTT was evicted in season 2........d show value jst increase by 1000%
who is TTT? He did not have half the entertainment value Ike has and he was easy to evict when people found he was hiding his marriage and messing around with Bisola.

He was evicted, not disqualified. The fans made their choice

Ike and TTT have nothing in common

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
scondy:

The moment you drop objectivity because of emotional affilations....your person stands for nothing....

With recent line of reasoning.....naa.....disappointment is an understatement....

So you see this as a fair judgement?

Why aint U complaining about Mercy?

U've alws said its biggies house and biggies rules when Ike was stealing coins.......

What changed?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
he says it constantly
Oh, I have never paid attention. Thanks. I wonder what inspired that thought.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Davvymavvy:

How does "something is doing you " translate to a curse? He even said it in English. You wonder why Biggie didn't make reference to it? Because he said it in English too
I tot I was d only one that heard d interpretation.....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Now seyi knows tacha is loyal to him, he won't nominate her again..

He told tacha that what she did for him(defending him against frood behind his back) was beautiful!!

I Stan!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
One thing is certain though, it'll take the grace of God for Ike to survive till the final day. Getting two strikes at this stage is not a very nice thing to have hanging over your head.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Annnonymous: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
AfroKnight:

Giving Seyi a strike won’t reduce the number of strikes against Ike. Don’t hate on Tor Tiv!

Are you high on something?

Where did I mention that Seyi be given a strike?

My post was directed to the guy that said he was done with the show cos of Biggie's partiality.

F.uck outta here
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
thatigboman:
what I have observed about this big brother is that it is all about business.
Last season, I extremely supported CeeC (still do till today), but she was supposed to have been disqualified. Especially that strap she stretched that hit lolu hard ( though I tot lolu was unreasonable for not listening to her and reach a 50-50 agreement). That nonsense could have destroyed a man's manhood.
Biggie knows that mercy and tacha have the greatest following this season. Misbehave and their fans will rush u them on twitter. Just 1 question ebuka asked tacha the other day, the storm that followed was massive.
If not, what exactly has ike done to deserve 2 strikes while tacha has a humble 1.

The day Cee C would have collected her third strike, Biggie decided to reset the game.

One thing I noticed anything Biggie don't address before it gets cold is allowed to slide. Otherwise Tacha should have collected strikes before her fake eviction. Mercy as well.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ovokoo:

I think you should be giving strikes to people before you ban them. Let's learn something from Big Brother.

Ok
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by claseek(f): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Giddyperson:

True, the ultimate goal is for people to watch. If It was maybe Esther that did this, she'd have been disqualified since.
chai if this isn't the truth
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
eksbabe:
Protest cheesy

Lol start the protest then cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
oshe11:
Long Mike actually wanted Tacha to be disqualifiedgrin

He should better focus on controlling his urges
Ur head is always In the ass of women

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stephlena:
Thank you biggie..

i hope this warning gets into her head for her own good.

Joe Joe Joe! Buhahahahaha... our man..

the so-called pepper for tacha..the cat fish don finally land for pot..na to chop am remain..

nyt!nyt!nyt!

for those crying foul here.. since u know the rules better than biggie,go take his job..or better still,go send E-mails I heard is for free.

Save yourself the lamentations here.. e no dey work.. go multi-choice office go protest sef.

una doh!

i remember the way u were on cee-c's case last year.....u used all sorts of unprintable words to finish her person....she has not done a quarter of what tacha has done....wassup with ur inconsistency? it then means u just had a problem with cee-c not her attitude...

and what baffles me most is how u call that uncalled for madness and street behaviour...pepper....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
zicoraads:
One thing is certain though, it'll take the grace of God for Ike to survive till the final day. Getting two strikes at this stage is not a very nice thing to have hanging over your head.
the one wet CeeC get abi?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=onyeomanono24 post=81200779][/quote]

Tomorrow I'm flying back to Lagos I need to slam that black over hyped goat. I just need his acne face

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lauryn41:

Why are you telling me
Sorry not directed at you. I'm just sending a general message.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
leaderlegend:
This biggie judgement just dey annoy me..I swear..
Very stupid decision, I had to rewatch it again..

Seyi and Ike were both vexed ,fine!

Seyi made the 1st attempt by opening his arm( meaning Ike should come and do anything if he thinks he can)
Do we all know what that means?

Then Ike stood up and was just walking towards him aggressively..he didnt even get near seyi, neither did he raised his arm..
It’s a normal thing to walk aggressively towards someone ,
It’s even clear Ike can’t hit seyi with the way he later slowed down while approaching seyi..
biggie and his managements are bullsh*t Abeg.:

Nonsense..

Seyi made the 1st move by opening his arm (inviting him for a fight)

Mtcheew

until wen Ike leaves BB house he go understands d gud BB has done him.......in a real life scenario, Ike can kill some1 easily anytime e dey vex, he nids 2 control his anger......dis Big Brother is a lesson 2 majority of dem aside d price..........hw i wish am in dat house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
dominique:

Ok

Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HBB1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Someone mentions your name in a discussion, you start insulting him, then he retaliates (by goading you further).

Then all of a sudden his at fault for everything that happened...

The silly girl could even had the guts to blame him for the whole incidence and berate him for causing her to get a strike.

No remorse, nothing!

Fvck the show abeg!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
thatigboman:
guy, dont take big brother serious. The whole show is just a scam. Imagine tacha that should have had 10 strikes by now having only 1

When mike mentioned how she slapped cigar off ike as provocation just now while tacha was explaining Joe's provocation she suddenly kept quiet.

Biggie just messed up.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
genius43:

You are so pissed, you had to speak German

Lol. Biggie really pissed me off this night. The show is losing credibility.

He didn't even address the Ike/Tavha cigarette debacle.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
omamush:
Now seyi knows tacha is local to him, he won't nominate her again..

He told tacha that what she did for him(defending him against frood behind his back) was beautiful!!

I Stan!
I can bet it. No matter how crazy he is, he can’t nominate her again. Except something crazy happens between them.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Diane giving Ike the best advice so far, I hope he listens...

When they asked IKe who can help him control himself and his demons
He said Tacha
And nobody there countered with “what about Mercy”

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
tenderheart:
Biggie is partial and I m beginning to think dis shows scripted..

I remember biggie saying Seyi wont participate any longer in the veto games..Has that been reversed??

Tacha deserves two strikes dis evening...Biggie is no longer consistent with dis game...
it seems so. I guess they already have a winner in mind. How can he not play all Tacha's videos especially where she hit ike and also lumping her two offences as one . With this poo, biggie just lost a big percentage of his integrity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Seyi actually said "Ike nkan nse e" meaning "Ike, something is doing you" he didn't curse Ike in Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
FrankGiel:
Ur head is always In the ass of women
k
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
tenderheart:
I tot I was d only one that heard d interpretation.....
Yes, he actually Interpreted. You may speak in vernacular but must follow with interpretation in English. That's biggie rule

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.