Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,062 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5001919 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2019
eksbabe:
Biggie should just reset this game, let everyone start on a new slate. He is confused already.

How can you give warning for damage to property and clear provocation?

I still wonder what Ike and Omashola did to get a strike. That was the most stupid decision ever.

Fvck you Biggie.

Anyway, you people should just pity Enkay small and spare her some votes. She no mean am like that abeg sad

I was expecting Mercy to get at least a strike for smashing that phone.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2019
kaffy coming up although the QUEEN is high up. .

Queen TACHA #99days

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Martin0:

bia bia achalugo biko come stand for my back oooogrin
Why would I stand at your back? Do I look like angel Michael angry

I will rather sit on your amu dimkpa kiss

Marty stop coming to drag me from here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clefstone(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2019
shizzle11:
Not interested in this arguement thou but i feel i should point this out...the guy is right. Is delta a tribe? Arent there diffeent ethnicities in delta state? Or are there no Igbos in delta?

Fyi, Elozonam is Igbo and is from delta state

Safarigirl is Igbo and she's from delta state. So i think you need to mute on this
Not every tribe that speak the igboid language in Delta identify themselves as Igbos, infact, most do not identify as Igbos. The Ikas and Ndokwas/Ukwuani's don't see themselves as Igbos. Those around the Asaba area would identify as Igbos though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Martin0(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2019
Twoclans:

Why would I stand at your back? Do I look like angel Michael angry

I will rather sit on your amu dimkpa kiss

Marty stop coming to drag me from here.

eh nne abeg come jor, I want make I get at least 500customers before year ending, nor worry we go talk well at least by November well,I never get time biko

ur mouth eh,Nairaland wey nor know you go mumu follow your mouth now thinking that you be olosho ooogrin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2019
clefstone:
Not every tribe that speak the igboid language in Delta identify themselves as Igbos, infact, most do not identify as Igbos. The Ikas and Ndokwas/Ukwuani's don't see themselves as Igbos. Those around the Asaba area would identify as Igbos though
Aren't you from Ukwuani/Ndokwa or is it the equivalent i Rivers state?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BerryAnny(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2019
bashlek:

u nid 2 pick Economics as a course 4rm a well recognised university 2 study.........u must b an extravagant spender.......tufiakwua
OK.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Venita feels soo hurt by Frodd..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Ovokoo:

There were thousands of Yoruba people who lined up for audition just like there were thousands of Igbos as well. The people that were selected were not done so because an ethnic group is more liberal than the other. So, the bolded doesn't cut it. If we put Hausa people in the mix, it would have held more water. Have you wondered why all the Northerners that have ever graced Big Brother are Christians? From Kelvin to Katung to Bally to Sir Dee to Diane and so on. Now, that's because the muslims in the north are more conservative whether pretentious or not. The Yorubas on the other hand are nowhere near being conservative. Infact, i would wager that they are the most liberal southern group.

Ethnic group is part of selection.......jst let us close d chapter lik dat

wetin b INNOSON CAR influence ?......abeg 4gt

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Watching fraud and Esther is just so irritating. Just imagine the conversation they were having this morning. Esther said she can go one week without brushing so that her mouth will smell and people near her will perceive it and leave her alone/not talk to her.

Mumu fraud said she has told him she did it before in secondary school. So he knows she is gross and dirty but he keeps following her about like a fly following garbage.

No wonder she got along well with Nelson. Him sef like discussion about smell and dirty. Tufia

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BerryAnny(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Hi Tacha Army,
You guys have been the best so far. Through thick and thin, you've stand firm and maintain your stance on the absolute and undefiled love you have for your girl.
Despite
TACHA is up for eviction again and you know,we've got nobody to align with. Remember NOBODY loves your Fav so let's buckle up and keep voting for the girl
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
Remember,no SHIPPING please. TACHA is in a relationship with NOBODY...
VOTE Tacha and Tacha alone, remember the goal is not only to save her from eviction but to attain the first position on the poll. Yess,we can do it as usual....
#TachaStays
#TachasteristicsOfAWinner
#TachaBasically
#99Tachasteristics

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Yale9:
Venita feels soo hurt by Frodd..

Yea, she was even crying while discussing with Joe but it was brief. I feel bad for her, why did fraud lead her on?

Now Esther is so full of herself feeling fly and shouting round the house with confidence and pride.

#mumu fraud.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BerryAnny(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Hi Tacha Army,
You guys have been the best so far. Through thick and thin, you've stand firm and maintain your stance on the absolute and undefiled love you have for your girl.
Despite
TACHA is up for eviction again and you know,we've got nobody to align with. Remember NOBODY loves your Fav so let's buckle up and keep voting for the girl
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha and Tacha alone, remember the goal is not only to save her from eviction but to attain the first position on the poll. Yess,we can do it as usual....
#TachaStays

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2019
NLmember:

Yea, she was even crying while discussing with Joe but it was brief. I feel bad for her, why did fraud lead her on?

Now Esther is so full of herself feeling fly and shouting round the house with confidence and pride.

#mumu fraud.
Esther’s confidence na hin dey vex me pass. Anytime Cruisetopia is up, she must leave..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2019
BerryAnny:
Hi Tacha Army,
Despite
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
VOTE Tacha to 32052
#TachaStays
k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Wow so I wake up to see Ike has been issued another strike and Tacha was given one strike, just one plus warning. It's official, Biggie dey craze angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2019
IKEGANG's una good morning ooo
How was ur night cuties
Biggie don do am yesterday but f*uck biggie my nigga
We will show biggie the stuff we are made of
Ikegang Our boy is up for eviction
So we need to vote for him pls so VOTE Ike to 32052
Thank you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clefstone(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2019
Ovokoo:

Aren't you from Ukwuani/Ndokwa or is it the equivalent i Rivers state?
I'm from there but i don't understand what u mean by Rivers state equivalent
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vicdom(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2019
bashlek:

Oga, but Nigerians criticized BBN for holding her last edition in south Africa. I think this time, they want to patronize local contents strictly. The main reason for innoson motor and holding venue (Lagos Nigeria)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

There is a reason why Northern muslims look down on Yoruba muslims, it is because of their liberalism. Which is in fact a good thing. Using religion as yardstick to say some Yorubas could be more closeminded is DOA. You can't tell the difference between a christian and muslim Yoruba. I have never even see a Yoruba family without a muslim somewhere in their family tree.

I stick to my previous submission, Yorubas are way more liberal than Igbos. I won't go further to buttress this, lest it begins to look like a "tribal war".
I agree with you completely on 'Yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba Christian' we see ourselves as one based on the tribe and language unifying us.

Look at Lagos State Government for instance. Bola Tinubu married a Christian, Fashola Married a Christian and they're living together without any division.

Yorùbá people are not too conservative and are very liberal and accommodating.

The fact that Igbos are allowed to buy and own properties, develop them and even become Chairmen of CDA shows how accommodating and open minded Yoruba are

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2019
bashlek:

Bet Naija is the major sponsor and provided 90% of the funding.

Heritage Bank, INNOSON, Munch IT, Legend Extra Stout, Revolution Plus bought air time for adverts.

Payporte used to be, until they pulled out this year.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2019
Thank God,ds Housemates want to cook swallow today, everytime noodles.. it got to a point,i was afraid if noodles no go grow for their head

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2019
clefstone:
I'm from there but i don't understand what u mean by Rivers state equivalent
There's an Igboid group in Rivers state that is related to Ukwuani/Ndokwa. I think it's Ndoni. I'm not sure though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2019
eleshin:

Oppo forgave her so a warning is okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Since you people are discussing conservatism in religion, and not fundamentalism, then I can boldly write that no tribe is more or less conservative than the other.

I laugh when Christians accuse Muslims of being conservative when they are just as conservative.

However, if we are talking conservatism as per refusing innovation and sticking to traditional ways, I would say the Northerners are very socially conservative, especially the Kanuris. Hausas and Fulanis are a little more liberal and accommodating than the Kanuris.

Between Yorubas and Igbos, it is hard to tell who is more liberal or less socially conservative. Both tribes have been greatly influenced by religions such as Christianity and Islam. The Igbos are largely Catholic and Catholicism is also very conservative just like Islam.

u shud hv emphasized on Liberalism more nxt time

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2019
davodyguy:

I agree with you completely on 'Yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba Christian' we see ourselves as one based on the tribe and language unifying us.

Look at Lagos State Government for instance. Bola Tinubu married a Christian, Fashola Married a Christian and they're living together without any division.

The fact that Igbos are allowed to buy and own properties, develop them and even become Chairmen of CDA shows how accommodating and open minded Yoruba are
And you think this only happens in Yorubaland? You guys are funny with this shi i swear. Don't flatter yourselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle11(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2019
davodyguy:

oshe! ACCOMODATORS

You think too higjly of yourselves. Flattery is allowed

Odiegwu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2019
NLmember:

#mumu fraud.
Tuoyo described Frodd as a real Fraud when he knew Frodd nominated him for possible eviction.

The guy is behaving like self centered nigga that may do drugs to Malaysia, Singapore or Cambodia just to come and pose in the Village

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2019
shizzle11:
oshe! ACCOMODATORS

Odiegwu
No be small ACCOMODATORS. Oshi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2019
eleshin:

biggie dey fear us mercy fans. Tacha was supposed to get 3 strikes, but got only 1
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2019
shizzle11:
oshe! ACCOMODATORS

Odiegwu

Assuming you're Igbo, would you allow me become the chairman of a CDA, talkless of representing a constituency?

Lagos is very accommodating.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2019
davodyguy:

Assuming you're Igbo, would you allow me become the chairman of a CDA, talkless of representing a constituency?

Lagos is very accommodating.
Is it just Lagos or Yorubaland in general?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.