Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,453 members, 7,846,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4999832 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by odion81(f): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
I think Nigerian guys are actually more confused than the ladies.

You wail all day about how Nigerian girls are dumb and can't hold a conversation; how all they care about is Instagram likes, designer wears and accessories and latest gadgets; how the kind of girl you want is someone who is intelligent and well mannered.

But you have seen an intelligent and well mannered girl in Jackye and instead of you to love and support her, you criticize her for being too boring and being an oversabi, and you gravitate towards Oloshos like Mercy and Tacha who are the direct opposite of what you claim to like.

Fuçking hypocrites!
That's why for this country to be successful, we have a very long way to go. Nigerian men are intimidated by intelligent women. Kapshi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
styrese:
This is so unfair
Poor Ike admitted his faults and even requested for a psychologist which biggie hasn't even considered yet
Because he wants Ike out

he didn't even hesitate to strike him

Please my people, Ike needs all the love now to lift his spirit or hasn't biggie tormented him enough cry

Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here.....is he just realizing he has anger issues? why didnt he see one before coming to the house..?

At least he ll talk to one when he is evicted.....

before u say nada....i m ike's fan o ....infact changed my mind and gave him 80% of my online votes...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Yeah i know TV3. If you already know the exact date and time in October you can let me know so i can set an event date reminder on my Calender.

Okay dear, I'll do that when I've settled on the date and time.
Thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Giddyperson:

Tell me how, how would it wash and not grind
Soak it for like 45 seconds to 1 minute... Pour it in the blender and make sure the amount of water doubles the amount of beans(space)..

Then press the blender to spin like 30 seconds 2 or 3 times... Then you remove and seive..
Their might still be some unpilled beans though.. Just hand pick them and peel.

Enjoy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
eksbabe:
Cindy is seeking validation from Venita. She doesn’t have a mind of her own or what?

I don't know if she lacks self esteem or what
I hope Cindy is not another Debbie-rise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
oshe11:
Babbbbbbbbbbyyyyyycheesy
Baby kwa? Anyway, How was your day?. Hope you are voting for your Tacharistic grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
eksbabe:
Cindy is explaining this issue to Venita again.

Anyway the deed has been done embarassed

What issue?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by odion81(f): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cindy is officially the Master Strategist
She used sympathy on you guys cause she knows its already too late to fight for fans. Now let's watch and see how she uses this Sympathy card on you guys till she reaches the finals

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cindy e don do abeg

Why you nor flip the board na
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerians are too gullible biko

I can't vote Cindy for shit

Why taking people's slippers without telling them

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Everything you said too
For me
Totally
In this talk I have been trying to feel her as she performs

This!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Altrarecords:

What issue?
Ludo issue.

Can’t say the whole story again joor. It’s a buried issue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stephlena:

Okay.. right from the start, Enkay doesn't like Cyndy..
cyndy was eating, Enkay told her she doesn't like how she eats..Enkay walked out and told Venita blah blah..
She doesn't even share stuffs with the Cyndy sef..I think there was an issue of bathroom slippers.
and yesterday, Cyndy wanted to join her play ludo..Enkay anu mpama..outrightly told her no.
Na so Enkay village people open her file.. while heaven pick Cyndy call.

Chaiii dis one touch me... am officially rooting for her

as for D enkay of a girl with her dirty natural hair, nsukka is waiting for her on monday

TEAM CINDY

thanks for the update dear

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
cheesy
Cindy milking it..... Please tell her she has gotten the pity votes abeg e don do ooo...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
MasterSteps:
Omatsola's Diary Session.

Biggie: If you have the power to save two people from the nomination list, who will you save?

Omatsola: I will save myself, secondly, I will rather go with either Khafi, Khafi is a very good person, she is very sincere, she may not be the best or strongest in my team, but she is a very sincere person.

Omashola the love of my life. You'll find all that your heart wants.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giddyperson: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Me too
Exactly as you said it
Totally
In this talk I have been trying to feel her but nothing
I was praying they shouldn't give her a lead role like she ordered them to. She's not a good actress. Whoever gave her the initial wakapass role deserves an accolade.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
makydebbie:

Okay dear, I'll do that when I've settled on the date and time.
Thanks.

I have read your intro about the book from the link in your bio and it got me thinking about Annas the underground mystery investigator. It looks like something that would happen to him eventually in the course of his investigative life.

Nice literal idea though. Good luck with it and aim higher as well.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin Na discipline embarassed tongue

I no dey house. lipsrsealed

You dey with man, spoilt child.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
odion81:
She used sympathy on you guys cause she knows its already too late to fight for fans. Now let's watch and see how she uses this Sympathy card on you guys till she reaches the finals
Am begining to think so. Why is she having this conversation with Venita today? Something that happened since ?
We watch.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cindy's type of person can be really annoying..
Must she explains herself in details?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cindy you didn’t bring slippers to Biggie’s house na, sotay Venita is dashing you her own.

Weldone madam “average Nigerian lady”

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
styrese:
I don't know if she lacks self esteem or what
I hope Cindy is not another Debbie-rise

During her DS Biggie prompted her to find her footing in the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
nazablossom:
Baby kwa? Anyway, How was your day?. Hope you are voting for your Tacharistic grin
U like wahala ehn.......

Thought I made it clear, I wasnt voting this year?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Did Biggie seize her slippers? Or what?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Y'all don't want to vote cindy again ? tongue Bandwagon sympathy lovers

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ewoma45(f): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cindy is basically trying to clear her mind. Setting things straight. Because person nuh funky nuh make am trash.

Enkay, onye ara.... Tatafo oshi.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
odion81:

Smart babe. This is what I wanted to say but I felt nobody would get me.

Nigerians are too sentimental jare. Very easy to manipulate. Seyi did it with the veto nonsense. Now Cindy is doing it.

And the worst thing is that Cindy is as boring as it gets. She's even more boring than Jackye and Esther who they love to hate. I'll see how they'll enjoy watching Cindy on their screens after Sunday. Based on what I'm seeing at the polls, Joe and Enkay might leave. Imagine removing a creative, interesting Joe who created a helicopter and a plane from cardboard paper and peices of wood and gave us one of the most interesting highlights of the season, and saving a boring ass Cindy who has done nothing interesting since she came.

If it's boringness people hate, let them be consistent and hate all boring people. Let them not be selective and cherrypick some boring people as favorites because they appealed to their naive emotions.

Quite pathetic.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

They had a really long conversation (more than one hour) the other night in the dining area.
She was lamenting that her life mostly consists of people who don’t look out for her, who never have her back. That was when she told Mike that even her elder sister does that too, somehow
Then she said that only ”my maen” has her back always (he would go for an interview or job and pitch her there etc)
Mike then started comforting/motivating her
They were not focused on for that long (more than an hour), just in bits, but anytime Kayode showed the living room, I would see them talking

I think I heard snippets of that conversation but didn't think much of it. She was saying something about why she doesn't connect with people much because the people that she expects to be there for her had let her down so she doesn't expect much from people bla bla bla. She's an extremely introverted and aloof most of the time, not good for a show like this. I may still vote for her (depending on who she's up against) but with Cindy and Esther growing on me, she's going further down my scale of preference.

Venita and Cindy still on slippers matter for almost an hour now, it's getting tiring to watch

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by semid4lyfe(m): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venita is putting all her acting skills to use. Her laughter is forced and false.

She so does not want to have this conversation with Cindy.

Cindy, e don do abeg. . . .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cindy the slippers girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
I think guys are actually more confused than the ladies.

You wail all day about how Nigerian girls are dumb and can't hold a conversation. How all they care about is Instagram likes, designer wears and accessories and latest gadgets. How the kind of girl you want is someone who is intelligent and well mannered

But you have seen one in Jackye and instead of you to love and support her, you criticize her for being too boring and being an oversabi, and you gravitate towards Oloshos like Mercy and Tacha who are the direct opposite of what you claim to like.

Who is deceiving who abeg?

There are times she makes it difficult to like her. Let's use the most recent one.

During her DS, she was asked a very simple question. Which two housemates will she save if she had the means to.

Instead of answering, she started with how she doesn't feel obliged to save any of those up for eviction and if it was possible for her to avoid answering the question.

I almost turned off the Tv. It was a hypothetical question for heaven's sake and not like she's actually saving them from eviction. Who cares if she's obliged or not.

This is not the first time she'll be doing this, she's asked a simple question and she ends up dancing round and round and asks biggie if she can choose not to answer.

If the previous ones before her chose not to answer questions, there'll be less fun especially during diary sessions , less viewers, less money for investors, viewer apathy and no 60m for her to win.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
oshe11:
U like wahala ehn.......

Thought I made it clear, I wasnt voting this year?
If you no vote for her wetin you gain (in Victor AD's Voice) cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.