Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977711 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mike is very childish and insensitive.

Grown up man, the so called world class athlete, cigar owner and owner of 150m roll royce embarrassing himself on live Tv just for 25m and an Aba made SUV, i laugh grin grin

I believe people supporting him are under a spell. Nothing spectacular about him, except beefing my guy around.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Just so you know, he has his images on major Billboards in London and he won the award for best lifestyle personnel at the first black awards held in London Manchester

Mike is an icon when compared to Seyi whose only achievement in real life is claiming to be Awolowos grandson

An icon who's on a continental TV hustling for 30million naira, an amount a true athlete would blow at a club in just a night.

What kind of stupid and failed 'icon' is that? grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lauryn41:

Maybe I am

Maybe I'm not

Do you guys not do worse with mike ?
There we go again undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
tenderheart:
smileyWhich one is *dont ever* Are u d one paying my Bill's?? Wen Mike's fans were busy insulting Seyis family , u pple did not show face.....If not for my teamie dat pleaded I wudnt av removed and u pple shd go 2 d lagoon undecided sad

I am seyi fans but barrenness is too deep. We should not go low because they are going low. Seyi fans don't dance to their tunes. We are more than them. Peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
oshe11:
Nah......

Even the ones when he take bash Tacha were funny

I hear yaa! smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ceejayMAX(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lauryn41:
Mike has "cleared " seyi like they said
Now he doesn't know what to do with the team
His only talent his singing your case and smoking cigar
He cannot relate to a talent show or a tasks that focuses on showcasing talent
Iconics have been loosing though it would be nice if they won this task
DRY JOKES,YOU BETA DRINK YOUR DANO MILK AND KEEP PRACTICING

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Beorn1:

I'm no longer watching for over 15 minutes, but he also said he grew up seeing his dad and mom fight and make up many times, so it affected him and made it hard to connect with that parental love kids feels while growing up.

I think if he's shown parental love from the beginning, he wouldn't have lived the life he did live in the past

cry

The foundation was flawed
And yes our formative years shapes us
And our reality and the quality of life we live

I thank this boy for being so open about his truth

It helps to truly connect to him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
genius43:

He won the first Arena games. Did you just start watching few weeks ago?

Does that erase the fact that Mike is a terrible and useless athlete? Distributing and sharing cancer like a devilish person that he is

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
XXML33:
[s]The only thing Ike supporters know how to do is litter this thread with #Ikegang comments and contaminate the beauty of this thread with his is ugly, lowgrade photoshots that no serious magazine would use.

Instead of make una dey vote. Una dey here dey form hype. On Sunday una eye go clear.
[/s]

Next time make it more insulting. smiley

You sounded like a broken record. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
rahazaqa:

Grown up man, the so called world class athlete, cigar owner and owner of 150m roll royce embarrassing himself on live Tv just for 25m and an Aba made SUV., i laugh grin grin

I believe people supporting him are under a spell. Nothing spectacular about him, except beefing my guy around.

Your guy whose forte is cursing on innocent girls?
I wonder why he didn't drop those curses on Mike today?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Beorn1:
Eiyaa. Ike's inability to love and feel love is because of his upbringing, and he never really found love in his family. The closeness he got to feeling loved is from the streets.

His dad sends him a text once a month to ask "are you still alive?". His mom sends him prayer texts every month and sometimes he doesn't read it. His pasts makes it hard to believe in love but he loves Mercy and Mercy cares deeply for him and wants what's best for him.

Venita comes into the scene and told them "you both has to work out. You're the only relationship in this house".

I said it, Merike is the only sensible relationship in that house.

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh... *Rushes to play beneath your beautiful with a cup of Khafi in her hand* This is rov cry cry kiss

Venny hater... tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
I will be fine if any team wins this.

If the Iconic win, Mike and the rest will know the importance of Seyi in that team.

If the cruisetopia won, Seyi will learn how to handle issues, he will realize he is replaceable. Abandoning your team just because of a rift with one useless team member is not something good.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Gunshots everywhere grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Seyi should just go back and meet his team. Delawood Mike shouldn't be the reason for his aloofness. Seyi is more cerebral than Mike by a proportion unimaginable

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Davvymavvy:

Does that erase the fact that Mike is a terrible and useless athlete? Distributing and sharing cancer like a devilish person that he is

Acknowledge your ignorance and say "Oh I didn't know" and yes he and his team won the Oppo challenge. He helped his team escape eviction nomination. So what are you blabbing about?

Has HOH and Veto giving anyone money before. Tobi won about the highest number of HOH challenge and he ended 3rd.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Stephlena:

As usual..when a simple truth is said of mercy abbo and her cohort. It's either the person is hateful or something.. well,I've watched enough series on zee-world..and not really moved,with a low budget and pirated miracle and Nina love ship.

I need love?..Jesus is enough for me,he loves me even before I love him.

If we weren't busy voting..... I would have made out time to list ways Merike is different from Mina. But I won't bother

You feel me?

That was how Omoshola was accused of playing Efe script, so he could be de-marketed

But did they succeeded?

Anyway.... All join. Kontinuuu smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Sms "VOTE Ike" to 32052

Easy and Simple!
smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
genius43:

Acknowledge your ignorance and say "Oh I didn't know" and yes he and his team won the Oppo challenge. He helped his team escape eviction nomination. So what are you blabbing about?

Has HOH and Veto giving anyone money before. Tobi had about the highest number of HOH challenge and he ended 3rd.

Who is this irritant disturbing my mention. Are you like your Delawood that can't process information like a reasonable and normal person?

What stupid acknowledgement when you have typed absolutely nothing to dispel my claim.

Answer the following..

Is Mike not an unfortunate cancer distributing delawood?

Is Mike not a dirty and stinking thing that wears a boxer for two weeks non stop?

Is Mike not a lazy cvnt that can't compete where competition is by merit and not bandwagon mentality?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lauryn41:

Jealous of the failed athlete and cancer peddler

Sure thing grin

Go and "vote"cindy in peace

Gangsters jump and pass this war abeg cheesy cheesy

No be our fight..... Steer clear!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Davvymavvy:

An icon who's on a continental TV hustling for 30million naira, an amount a true athlete would blow at a club in just a night.

What kind of stupid and failed 'icon' is that? grin

If your brain was functioning you would have heard him repeatedly say he is more focused on the experience and is trying to reconnect to his roots and not particularly about the money involved.

It is we the Mikings and Miqueens who want to ensure that he wins because he was bold and brave enough to want to do the unthinkable for most others. He would have wanted to remain in his comfort zone but he rather chose to go completely outside that and brave it and he has been doing so well at it.

So you actually thought it was all about the money? grin grin

You are dull like that sha so i understand why you suffer from dyslexia

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
Quick update for team Mike members

Seyi claims that the earth is flat

Mike says that seyi is wrong

Given how absurd seyi claims are, mike uses it to tease him at any given opportunity so he will realize that the earth isn't flat

Days later

Seyi goes to confront mike infront of people that Mike should respect his beliefs

Mike ask him to back his flat Earth claims, seyi says that he doesn't have his points yet

Mike sends him off to bed

Seyi is pained because people don't believe that the earth is flat

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Davvymavvy:

Who is this irritant disturbing my mention. Are you like your Delawood that can't process information like a reasonable and normal person?

What stupid acknowledgement when you have typed absolutely nothing to dispel my claim.

Answer the following..

Is Mike not an unfortunate cancer distributing delawood?

Is Mike not a dirty and stinking thing that wears a boxer for two weeks non stop?

Is Mike not a lazy cvnt that can't compete where competition is by merit and not bandwagon mentality?

Take your L and move on, don't have time for mindless trolls.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Crixxx:
Seyi goes around hating on people but the dastard is too scared of confrontation

This is not our fight bro

No one helps us when they drag Ike

Biko leave Team Mike and Team Seyi to sort themselves out undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vivipink(f): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=rahazaqa post=81280966]Mike is very childish and insensitive.

Grown up man, the so called world class athlete, cigar owner and owner of 150m roll royce embarrassing himself on live Tv just for 25m and an Aba made SUV, i laugh grin grin

I believe people supporting him are under a spell. Nothing spectacular about him, except beefing my guy around. [/qu
Lol which one is Aba made SUV?
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh... *Rushes to play beneath your beautiful with a cup of Khafi in her hand* This is rov cry cry kiss

Venny hater... tongue

Mrs Shipper, The CEO of Hookups and Relationship Counsellors. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
tenderheart:
At 30 yrs he is Phd degree holder....Wot has Mike achieved apart from his failed career
mike got married 2 months ago

He and his wife agreed to put having children on the back burner for now so they can both focus on their careers

U twist that and call her barren

There is banter and there is witchcraft

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Threebear:
This low budget awo must be very stupid ,trying to talk to Mike like that .
I'm so livid , I can't even breath properly !

He doesn't even deserve to be called Awolowo ,so I'll call him Awo ....

How dare that nonentity even dream of talking to my Mike rudely .

I see the fictional king they crowned him is getting to his head.

talking to my Mike rudely .?

mike no know you bro

sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Jen92:
SEyi doesnt v clothes. Cant u count his clothes? Cos I can o. That jalabia that Is daily wear.
mike IS restricted to his pants.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
kaylieeb:
See this fool Seyi lying down in the hoh room while his team mates are rehearsing.... Biggie needs to refrain the memory of that fool that this is not awolowo chamber sad
It's because of the preferential treatment he has been receiving. It's getting to his head I think. From treating him to a dinner after fake eviction to crowning him Tor Tiv cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Tetehjewels:

If your brain was functioning you would have heard him repeatedly say he is more focused on the experience and is trying to reconnect to his roots and not particularly about the money involved.

It is we the Mikings and Miqueens who want to ensure that he wins because he was bold and brave enough to want to do the unthinkable for most others. He would have wanted to remain in his comfort zone but he rather chose to go completely outside that and brave it and he has been doing so well at it.

So you actually thought it was all about the money? grin grin

You are dull like that sha so i understand why you suffer from dyslexia

Reread the gibberish you typed and quantify how pathetic you are grin

Delawood Mike was a nobody before Big brother. The mostly low budget tournaments he participated in are going into extinct. He came to find food to feed his family, you wonder why a family man will strip for the whole world with his disgusting yansh irritating our sight?

The earlier you come to reality of the fact that Mike is a failed athlete who couldn't cope with the mental demand of the society he grew up ,only to come 'home' and be disgracing himself because of what his 'athlete mates' will lavish on their side chicks

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
rahazaqa:

irony is seyi is older than Mike

Yet seyi greatest accomplishment is his grandfather legacy

Mike accomplishments are all his

What is your point?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
oshe11:
Same Seyi that threebear was pouring Encomium on the other day nai don turn failed swollen belly actor?
Oh! That! I knew it was just a matter of time before the table will be turned grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.