Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954038 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Giel:
Someone on twitter said big brother has used omashola's coins to pay DJ Xclusive lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HELLO MY DEAREST FRIEND, WHY ARE YOU NOT SLEEPING BY THIS TIME? NO CHURCH TOMORROW? C

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BOJEE(m): 2:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Kim again with accent
Classic mgbeke traits undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:55am On Jul 07, 2019
BOJEE:
Kim again with accent Classic mgbeke traits undecided

cheesy grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Estellie: 2:56am On Jul 07, 2019
akthedream2019:

SUNNY NNEJI-ORUKA...... "ORUKA TI DOWO NO,.. DI OLOLUFE RE MU.. KOSI ENI TOLE YA YIN TITI LAILAI"

MORE THAN MURER OOO.. LOL

ANYWAYS... I THINK YOU ARE REFERRING TO...SUNNY NNEJI-ORUKA .ENJOY
My dear, I killed the song. What have I been singing all these years? chaii
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Estellie:
My dear, I killed the song. What have I been singing all these years? chaii
LOL..I HOPE I GOT THE RIGHT SPELLING FOR THE LYRICS.. IT IS IN YORUBA.

HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Estellie: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2019
akthedream2019:
LOL..I HOPE I GOT THE RIGHT SPELLING FOR THE LYRICS.. IT IS IN YORUBA.
HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG?
Yeah
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Estellie:
Yeah
OK GOOD.. YOU CAN ASK FOR MORE IF YOU HAVE....

ENJOY.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:03am On Jul 07, 2019
janefrancisca:
Why do i feel frodd is kinda happy seeing Ikey this way. He acts like a cunny person.

What is Ella doing in that room. Why is she trying to get him angry again busybody. Emphasizing "he pushed you"... we don hear, go to ur room

Ike didn't steal the coin..."I hope".
Frodd sees him as competition for the girls.
I like him but I don’t trust him for girls matter and it seems he’s not feeling Ike that much.
Frodd already has Esther and Isi but he wants more.
I can’t blame him, the girls in that house are too pretty.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 3:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Giel:
Seems Ike is trying to get some coins from Kim, or are they talking about the drama?

They have an unfinished transaction. Before the party, lke negotiated 50 coins at 10% interest. Kim insisted on 20 coins on 50. Ike agreed reluctantly and Kim said she'll get back to him. Ike wanted an immediate response in case he gets wasted at the party. Kim then said OK, we'll conclude at the party. I'm not sure the deal was sealed. Ike obviously has Bambam's gift of seeing the future looking at his present state.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:07am On Jul 07, 2019
DEAR GIEL,WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING ME?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:09am On Jul 07, 2019
I've always liked Avala (she's my second fave amongst the females) from the minute her introduction video came up last Sunday and for some weird reason, I didn't know why, because she's usually gloomy and not entertaining enough to me. Her face looked similar and ever since I've been thinking hard trying to figure out where I've seen her face before that have made me like her.

3 days ago, I finally remembered when I was listening to songs in my playlist and recollected that she's amongst the pretty damsels in the music video of a particular song.

The song's name is Up To You by Show Dem Camp Ft. Funmbi. She appeared mostly in the early parts of the video and she's the first face they showed in the video sitting beside Funmbi. Around 1:50 min, you'd see Poe checking out her beautiful shoulder tattoos.

Check her out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk7k418rzUM

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by theDEVILisHERE: 3:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Amya:

People that talk about what they can do don't do anything. People that act just act. He just talks and the alcohol set him up. He's been going about begging for his coins charmingly. But the booze messed him up tonight.

Those that don't talk but act have things undercontrol and don't go over board

These don't start doing but in a bid to to prove themselves they end up "overdoing"

Army "do" more than talk and are more feared but police is more dangerous to the life of the average civilian
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Giel:
Someone on twitter said big brother has used omashola's coins to pay DJ Xclusive lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:15am On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
on the loop

on the loop oooo

[img]https://media1./images/f1953b1d3875cce3e50d8ffeadbc602b/tenor.gif[/img]
What video is that from?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 3:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Who's the virgin in the house? Mercy?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:18am On Jul 07, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Beorn1:
I've always liked Avala (she's my second fave amongst the females) from the minute her introduction video came up last Sunday and for some weird reason, I didn't know why, because she's usually gloomy and not entertaining enough to me. Her face looked similar and ever since I've been thinking hard trying to figure out where I've seen her face before that have made me like her.

3 days ago, I finally remembered when I was listening to songs in my playlist and recollected that she's amongst the pretty damsels in the music video of a particular song.

The song's name is Up To You by Show Dem Camp Ft. Funmbi. She appeared mostly in the early parts of the video and she's the first face they showed in the video sitting beside Funmbi. Around 1:50 min, you'd see Poe checking out her beautiful shoulder tattoos.

Check her out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk7k418rzUM
See marketing strategy undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:41am On Jul 07, 2019
harveybeaks:

Me too. I think he's low key tired of the house and wants to go home but doesn't want to be seen as a quitter
Lolz this one hasn't seen nothing, Just a week there and his already grasping for breath. I hope his psychological fit for the long ride, the show ain't for the feeble minded.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 07, 2019
This Mercy is an old Igbo woman in young sexy body.

I don’t buy into this coins stuff, if at all someone will be evicted tomorrow(which I don’t think so), I don’t think it will be based on coins.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2019
Kim was kinda restless and dragged Jeff out to talk inside d Danfo. When Jeff told her to talk about her past relationship, she was fidgeting sort of and it was obvious she was trying so hard not to spill some beans.
Why? cos gedoni her ex was right there in the pool with khafi. No wonder aunty has been blowing hot and cold.
The worst was gedoni didn't even care.
Gedoni is back in d house, didn't take long and aunty is back in d house.

Aunty Kim, better use ur head and play d game

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2019
This people still think they are still at night.. Dem nor know say tomorrow morning don reach..lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Nelson and Diane are bonding ooo cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 6:07am On Jul 07, 2019
So I woke up to jeff and Kim in the keke. Apparently Jeff plays basketball and was kinda disappointed he ‘failed’ his team. He says he wishes there would be another opportunity to prove himself. And from there, he got to find out he knows Kim’s brother cos Kim mentioned that her brother, Chinedu also plays basketball. And Kim was like wow, it’s really a small world . Jeff and Kim’s brother attended covenant and play basket ball together. The palm jeff wore some days ago was given to him by Kim’s brother and he also said the guy has his cardigan.

Jeff then told Kim he’s yet to figure her out, that he feels she’s a bit evasive. In his words, he can’t place Kim and he feels she’s overprotective of herself and trying not to make herself too comfortable in the house. Kim said that’s who she is and that in as much as they all are housemates, she knows why she’s in the house and is trying not to get carried away. She also said she’s taking her time to know her housemates and who to confide in, who she can trust. Jeff then asked her about her ex and she said she didn’t want to talk about it, that he’s in the past. Jeff then countered her by saying all they have been discussing is in the past so why is talking about her ex a special thing. She insisted she didn’t Come to big brothers house to talk about her ex tongue. Eventually, she asked Jeff what he wanted to know and Jeff said she should start by telling him what she liked most about him. She hesitated a bit and said he was a very caring person and also very adventurous cos he loved traveling. Meanwhile gedoni was in the jacuzzi giving Kaffy a foot massage lipsrsealed

They also spoke about being good and the benefits and Jeff said he’s not trying to form or act perfect but he’s just trying to be a good person.

Then Camera moved to Ella and Ike. I think they stay in the same hood -Mende or Ik just visits occasionally . Ike said he doesn’t liek snitches and snitches deserve stitches grin. Ella then said he shouldn’t try her o cos he doesn’t know who she is outside the house. she said she get vigilante as friends in Mende and he can’t do jack to her. She said they have her back die cos she gives them 100n and Ike laughed and said he gives them 500n cheesy.

All bants sha.

Anyway Ike apologized for what he did to Ella earlier and she accepted the apology. Said Ike is a good person, Liek 95% good, but Ike said it’s 40-60 cheesy. Ella then asked what Ike will do if he finds someone who inItially thinks she can keep up with his anger, but eventually realizes she can’t. Ike said it wouldn’t happen because he will have a lot of money and that will make her keep up.

Kaffy thinks a Ninja took the coins cos she doesn’t want to believe any of the housemates did. Jeff also said his bag was ransacked. So it looks like omatshola was just unlucky . Kim said she don swallow her own coin and no one can get to it cheesy.

Kim is very focused I must say, I hope she keeps it up smiley.

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 6:11am On Jul 07, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
seyi dey speak americana with ibadan accent
hehehehhehee
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Ehnehn One of the things Kim also said she liked about her ex is that hewas a hustler. Jeff also asked for the ex’s age and Kim refused to answer. Eventually settled for a range 30 to 35.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2019
mediocre:
Ike reminds me of Nando, always forming hard guy.

He'll soon bounce
you are right
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Gedoni and khafi are getting down smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by apcmustwin(f): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2019
lymelyte:
Nelson and Diane are bonding ooo cheesy
that Diane is a little ho. From sir D to Tuoyo now Nelson.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Gedoni is in bed with someone who is acting hornny

I think it’s kaffy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 6:19am On Jul 07, 2019
She is unsure about sir dee.
apcmustwin:
that Diane is a little ho. From sir D to Tuoyo now Nelson.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2019
MizzD:
Gedoni is in bed with someone who is acting hornny

I think it’s kaffy

Kim needs to see this lolz... heartbreak go finish am. Biko let her vacate HOH's room... she needs to sort out her emotions coz she hasn't fully gotten over gedoni. Jeff no need all dos luggages. Meanwhile gedoni is happily warming khafi's bed.

Minutes later, he took off his boxers under d duvet. biggie and him camera wey no dey better angle, local woman no see well to know if something went on.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2019
lymelyte:
She is unsure about sir dee.
Sir dee told her his relationship status from the beginning hence the switch to Tuoyo. Nelson is only back bcoz frodd chance am for Esther bed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52