Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4952003 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
meobizy:

Whenever I see poor Diane worried it worries me also. I see her as fragile both physically and emotionally. I pray she survives this and the outcome of tomorrow.

Awwww.. cry cry She's worried she's been in the losing team all through the week. I don't see her as emotionally fragile though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mercy peppered them but I got in the mix because Frodd had to suffer also

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rossycee:
Please which team won the first dano competition and what Time is the quiz?

The team with Seyi, Esther and Venita
In about an hour

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rossycee:

Seyi, Venita and Esther with 20 points.

6pm i think

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
MizzD:

Oh yeah.

Do you know if there are other prices other than the cash price? like what was done for Alex ?

Her mum's kitchen was renovated

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rossycee:
6pm. Biggie announced 1 hr some minutes ago

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Esther is probably cramming the words on all the different Dano packs prepping for the quiz and these ones are playing Ludo?

Das how over confidence will now goan make them fail.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please my people my people, abeg make una help patronise Tacha's business.

U can buy the following items from her online shop;

Watches
slippers
beard kit
eye lashes
waist trainers
fancy slippers
face mask

Infact she sells every everything and the prices are affordable. Please follow her business page @everythingTacha on IG. Let's help grow her small business.

Make una forgive her for being proud, over-confident sometimes and having small anger issues. U guys can see that she is now improving and even doing better at tasks. She is just a young hustler, make we help am please.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Vengeance is best served cold

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Eeghe:

The team with Seyi, Esther and Venita
In about an hour
Do you believe Dani will use those scores to assess them? I don't
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
eksbabe:
Esther is probably cramming the words on all the different Dano packs prepping for the quiz and these ones are playing Ludo?

Some people don't like revising minutes to exams because they believe whatever they have read is enough, while some will read till they enter the examination hall. Mike's team may be the former grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
thatigboman:
Vengeance is best served cold
Thank you very much. Mercy should have stood up to give them that zero.
He stood up TWICE. And then chopped knuckle with Frodd afterwards.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
yunafa:
So because of connection and a few stinking naira, BB organisers brought in retired and tired prostitutes fraudulently into a reality show.....i am disgusted.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
eksbabe:

Not ALWAYS true though

Back then I BARELY read

2hours, I'm DONE but some of My Friends Will READ TDB only to start SHOUTING, Sage Sage Sage SAGE please bend your back small And SHIFT your BOOKLET to the RIGHT and Lean TOWARDS your LEFTgrin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
MizzD:

Seyi, Venita and Esther with 20 points.

6pm i think
This seyi again?
is he this smart?

No Wonder he said if Mike had not provoked him leading to his boycott of the team's training, he would added some touches to make cruise team the task.

Seems dude is not only cocky but really smart as well

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Frank65:
Please my people my people, abeg make una help patronise Tacha's business.

U can buy the following items from her online shop;

Watches
slippers
beard kit
eye lashes
waist trainers
fancy slippers
face mask

Infact she sells every everything and the prices are affordable. Please follow her business page @everythingTacha on IG. Let's help grow her small business.

Make una forgive her for being proud, over-confident sometimes and having small anger issues. U guys can see that she is now improving and even doing better at tasks. She is just a young hustler, make we help am please.

Which ones have you bought and will recommend? cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
davodyguy:

This seyi again?
His he this smart?

No Wonder he said if Mike had not provoked him leading to his boycott of the team's training, he would added some touches to make cruise team the task.

Seems dude is not only cocky but really smart as well

Seyi is smart. I don't think anyone has disputed that so far. However, tonight's win so far was a collective effort from Seyi, Esther and Venita

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mike and his wife are birds of the same feather. Both of them really struggle to communicate in the language of the country they grew up in. Mike's wife is even worse. I was so disappointed when I read her latest tweet

I don't know if I'll call this low intelligence or illiteracy.

Well like attracts like. cheesy grin

This is the tweet:

"When your Uber drivers first impressive are rude and the throughout the journey then he comes to his senses, tries resolve things and try make conversation"

Olodo woman oooo. Even nursery school pupils write better than this. grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Some people mistake being cunning for smartness
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Na so

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
XXML33:
Mike and his wife are birds of the same feather. Both of them really struggle to communicate in the language of the country they grew up in. Mike's wife is even the worse. I was so disappointed when I read her latest tweet

This is the tweet:

"When your Uber drivers first impressive are rude and the throughout the journey then he comes to his senses, tries resolve things and try make conversation"
Two of THEM probably fell For EACH other so NONE would feel INFERIOR(Intelligence-wise) though MIKE is PROFESSIONALLY Inferior
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
MizzD:

Which ones have you bought and will recommend? cheesy

Lol....don't worry about the ones I have bought but I will recommend the watches for you. They are nice. The beads are lovely too.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Frank65:

Lol....don't worry about the ones I have bought but I will recommend the watches for you. They are nice. The beads are lovely too.

Okay cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
XXML33:
Mike and his wife are birds of the same feather. Both of them really struggle to communicate in the language of the country they grew up in. Mike's wife is even worse. I was so disappointed when I read her latest tweet

This is the tweet:

Like seriously his wife made the above post?

It is finished

Local man is now very confused

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
heavensdoor:
Dianne may be the youngest,but she is emotionally mature.e.g her friendship with esther after nelson left and her reaction to omasholas action

Dianne is not the youngest, she is 23, Esther is the youngest at 22

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Frank65:

YOU are WISE

#WakandaDefender

#FEMINISTSRule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sukhothai: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
they peppered frodd... body de sweet me

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bunnae(f): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
XXML33:

This is the tweet:

This is lame and pathetic. You guys make the game look bad by the hate you give. Go search for her on I.G, I have never seen any grammatical error on her posts yet. While at it, please grow up and learn to respect people's families.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
sage101:
Two of THEM probably fell For EACH other so NONE would feel INFERIOR(Intelligence-wise) though MIKE is PROFESSIONALLY Inferior

Its obvious, he had to attack his team mate to score cheap points and the thing bounced back on the team he coordinated which failed woefully.

Most people that attack in that house are doing so due to inferiority complex and envy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
nadesh:

Do you have a picture of Omashola giving them 1 ?
Asking for my neighbour grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
MizzD:

Seyi is smart. I don't think anyone has disputed that so far. However, tonight's win so far was a collective effort from Seyi, Esther and Venita

YOU are WISE

#WakandaDefender

#FEMINISTSRule

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
MizzD:
Can biggie just tell us how many hours to go na. cry
6pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)