Stats: 3,153,291 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4952759 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

Kwaaaaaaaa
Just tell me if I should put my TV on please
Or mention me
Nothing interesting is happening for now, we dunno what Kayode would show next though. smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=KushyKush post=81362281]

Livelymatilda... Is that you fam? (In British ghetto accent) grin [/quote

Lol. Nope

By the way, in what world will Matilda/Akdream acknowledge that Dom is right grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
claseek:
I'm yoruba and i like ike though

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
dominique:

As much as I hate hate HATE to go tribal, but let's admit it. Most Frodd fans hate this situationship because it's a Yoruba girl involved. You're a regular on the romance section and you must have seen how some of the Igbo guys there brag that no typical Igbo man would ever want to have anything to do with a "dirty" Yoruba girl (but the likes of Peter Okoye and OC Ukeje have proved them wrong on this). Now we're seeing a Frodd who is a very typical Igbo guy wanting to kill himself because of a very Yorubalized Esther, even tossed aside a sexy mulatto because of her. His fan base who are majority Igbo find this too hard to swallow. I doubt if they would have been this upset if it was Venita that is rubbishig Frodd the way Esther is doing.
Even you? I am disappointed to say the least. Tribe has nothing to do with a man's ego. The hatred for Esther is borne out of the fact that no male likes to be dominated or rubbished by a female, and generally men do not like to see it play out even when they are not the recipient. Esther's bashing will be just as bad if she were Hausa or Igbo. Kindly desist from posting this sort of sh*t. BBN is a no-tribe bubble ppl like me use to remind ourselves that tribalism is only a politically generated façade.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ShitStain(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool this your name

wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
sogodihno:

Stop being hypocritical, she said the truth. I think u can see thatigboman comment where he said his life long goal is to marry anything but Yoruba.

The point is this country is doomed, we were never united and we will never be, the earlier everyone go his way, the better for this shithole.

Everyone know this truth, it is just that it is only those that are bold enough that can say it.
What truth are you talking about? That Tribalism has eaten deep into most of us? You think we all don't know that?

Question is, what is your aim of bringing this truth down here on this thread? What do you hope to achieve? What do you want to tell us that we don't know already? What do you want to do to Nigerians on this thread that hasn't been done before?

Check this out!
Igoman hates Frood(Igbo)
He likes Esther(Yoruba)
He likes Ike(Igbo)
He hates Seyi(Yoruba)

I don't mean to defend him but what you chose to decipher from the above illustration is a question of your person.
When you are in a position of power or some trust have been given to you, you don't have to say certain things because you can. You could start a tribal war without meaning to do that. Dominique_ is guilty of this. She is a moderator and it is expected of her to not incite or bring up certain sensitive issues.

Please take your tribalism to the politics section, nobody will disturb you there. Leave this thread for sane minds, go there and tell them of this TRUTH you keep talking about.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
XXML33
I agree with your statement that Tacha is kind
She is very kind and caring
Her tough exterior is a front
That’s why she would tell Joe happy birthday in the morning (if what I read here is true) and refuse to make a speech at night
I understand that
Last night Khafy wanted to yab whoever couldn’t answer the quiz questions in her team and she said (showing me something I liked) “didn’t you see me, I couldn’t too” or something like that
Khafy had to state that the person (Omashola or Frodd) had told her “don’t worry, ohh I have got this” in that her mimicking voice cheesy before Tacha laughed at whoever

She has her problems yeah, but she is not the worst housemate there to me
Her army is what I have always had a problem with. And her rabidness. And that tough(arrogant) exterior

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

It’s still far oo and too “Nigerian” for the Igbo parents (Biafran minded) meanwhile
cheesy lipsrsealed.
The oyibo man has done us in shaa, forever
We fight (their plan)
They didn’t leave it at Southern and Northern Naija, they merged the anthropologically and culturally similar Igbo -Yoruba with more culturally different people, multiplying the beefs
My post is not tribalistic but could be seen as one
I own it (as I shoot Lord Lugard again in my head)

Leave Lord Lugard alone. The man is dead and not responsible for the wrong decisions Nigerians have been taking in years.

If he almagamated Nigeria, did he also almagate the Eastern region? Did he elect our leaders? How well have they fared as a region? Rather than fix that, they will be shouting marginalisation and blaming even MungoPark or whatever he is called.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
So Joe might leave today and Gedoni is still in that house..
If there's any justice in the world..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol when I told you guys that Frodd expressed the mannerisms of a rapist towards Venita you guys came for my head. Has he not done the exact thing toward Esther now?

You guys should actually take the things I say seriously. I study humans for a living. I notice things most people don't notice.

During the first week of the show, I told you guys that Mike and Jackye liked each other. And all this was before Mike and Jackye became close. Now, everything is unravelling and my statements have been validated.

Frodd is a potential rapist. He is the kind of guy that would invite a girl to his house and forcefully have his way with her.

Frodd is dangerous and Biggie should do the right thing and disqualify him before he sexually assaults Esther.

Another person that needs to be disqualified is Ike. That guy is a ticking time bomb and it won't be long before he explodes. He has already told Mercy that he needs his hard drugs and that he could lose his mind if he doesn't have them. He said that he can't keep his cool without his hard drugs. Ike has also boasted that he could kill for the 60 million.

Ike was engaging in pre-intimacy with Mercy when Mike and Jackye interrupted them with their weird play. Ike immediately became visibly annoyed and he would have reacted violently if not for the fact that he had two strikes already and also because Mercy tried to calm him down. Even all that wasn't enough and Ike had to go into the bathroom and sit on the floor for an hour to cool down. Imagine the amount of rage that would make someone do this sort of thing.

Ike is very unstable and he needs to go before he harms someone. Frodd also needs to go before he rapes Esther.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
dominique:

As much as I hate hate HATE to go tribal, but let's admit it. Most Frodd fans hate this situationship because it's a Yoruba girl involved. You're a regular on the romance section and you must have seen how some of the Igbo guys there brag that no typical Igbo man would ever want to have anything to do with a "dirty" Yoruba girl (but the likes of Peter Okoye and OC Ukeje have proved them wrong on this). Now we're seeing a Frodd who is a very typical Igbo guy wanting to kill himself because of a very Yorubalized Esther, even tossed aside a sexy mulatto because of her. His fan base who are majority Igbo find this too hard to swallow. I doubt if they would have been this upset if it was Venita that is rubbishig Frodd the way Esther is doing.

Why I attacked this comment was because it was targeted at the Igbos supporting Frodd.

Now, You all should stop mentioning me. Rubbish

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
KushyKush:

Livelymatilda... Is that you fam? (In British ghetto accent) grin

Livelymaltida is DanielOc
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Is tasha up for eviction? I thot its only housemates up for eviction that do make their hair
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by millhouse: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rosebloom:
Tacha said Nigerian motto is Agriculture

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
XXML33:
Lol when I told you guys that Frodd expressed the mannerisms of a rapist towards Venita you guys came for my head. Has he not done the exact thing toward Esther now?

You guys should actually take the things I say seriously. I study humans for a living. I notice things most people don't notice.

During the first week of the show, I told you guys that Mike and Jackye liked each other. And all this was before Mike and Jackye became close. Now, everything is unravelling and my statements have been validated.

Frodd is a potential rapist. He is the kind of guy that would invite a girl to his house and forcefully have his way with her.

Frodd is dangerous and Biggie should do the right thing and disqualify him before he sexually assaults Esther.

Another person that needs to be disqualified is Ike. That guy is a ticking time bomb and it won't be long before he explodes. He has already told Mercy that he needs his hard drugs and that he could lose his mind if he doesn't have them. He said that he can't keep his cool without his hard drugs. Ike has also boasted that he could kill for the 60 million.

When Jackye and Mike were having their weird play, Ike was visibly annoyed and he would have reacted violently if not for the fact that he had two strike already and also because Mercy tried to calm him down. Even all that wasn't enough and Ike had to go into the bathroom and sit on the floor for an hour to cool down. Imagine the amount of rage that would make someone do this sort of thing.

Ike is very unstable and he needs to go before he harms someone. Frodd also needs to go before he rapes Esther.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
wow
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ike looks like an educated thug grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Leave Lord Lugard alone. The man is dead and not responsible for the wrong decisions Nigerians have been taking in years.

If he almagamated Nigeria, did he also almagate the Eastern region. How well have they fared as a region? Rather than fix that, they will be shouting marginalisation and blaming even MungoPark or whatever he is called.

No
I will not leave Lord Lugard and the British alone
Cos they caused a structural violence which we have embodied. Embodiment is intergenerational
So no I won’t
Cos I know the harm they have caused
If we can’t identify the root cause of a problem, that problem can never be solved.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
dominique:

This is really disappointing especially coming from you angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
aro1:
Is tasha up for eviction? I thot its only housemates up for eviction that do make their hair

She is
The Icons (9 of them) are up
Icons or Iconics sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
MissCookie:
What truth are you talking about? That Tribalism has eaten deep into most of us? You think we all don't know that?

Question is, what is your aim of bringing this truth down here on this thread? What do you hope to achieve? What do you want to tell us that we don't know already? What do you want to do to Nigerians on this thread that hasn't been done before?

Check this out!
Igoman hates Frood(Igbo)
He likes Esther(Yoruba)
He likes Ike(Igbo)
He hates Seyi(Yoruba)

I don't mean to defend him but what you chose to decipher from the above illustration is a question of your person.
When you are in a position of power or some trust have been given to you, you don't have to say certain things because you can. You could start a tribal war without meaning to do that. Dominique_ is guilty of this. She is a moderator and it is expected of her to not incite or bring up certain sensitive issues.

Please take your tribalism to the politics section, nobody will disturb you there. Leave this thread for sane minds, go there and tell them of this TRUTH you keep talking about.

Stop lying. He hates Esther with every fibre in him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
scondy:
Mambi, the outcry is not because of any thing grave happening, it is because of the facial expressions and behavioural tendencies Frodd displayed despite an adamant Esther. Then one is left to wonder, what if there are no cameras or people in the room. In my honest opinion he would forcefully have his way.

For biggie to caution him, it was a worrisome scene. And I am a huge fan of Frodd, so for this to come from me....it wasnt a nice incident at all...

Yeah, I am gradually putting the stories together... Frodd had better play this game with his head...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
ntyce:

Esther hasn't treated him badly...
She's not just into him...

You can't because of pity love someone na.
She just wants to be friends and nothing else.
One major question I will ask is, what has evil has Esther done to Frodd??

Frodd is a fucking Predator!!! He is a WEAK man..Tasha blasts him and he runs.. Esther stands strong and he cry's like a pussy.. Venita was barely 30minutes in the house and that pervert was already suggesting she sleeps in his bed..
I know he is kind.. Once he nacks he is gone.. a bloody pervert.

Esther has handled him marturedly.. she has told him all she wants is friendship.. she told him Countless times she doesn't want him. she kills every of his sexual talk or love talks.. will u prefer an Esther that runs away from Frodd? she handles him like someone that knows likes her but she doesn't want anything romantic to do.

Like i said,many of u want to see an Esther that will fall for ur pervertous Frodd.it will not happen

Many people need to chage their mindset. That a girl jokes with u or plays with u doesn't mean she is flirting... Too much zeeworld and telemundo have scattered our way of thinking.. Platonic relationships still happen. Not every girl that smiles at you wants you for romance..

I tire for this generation o..
Abeg leave Vice-chancellors daughter alone before I shoot someborry undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Menance:

I'm not Yoruba but support Mike and bash Ike and Frodd the same way I bash Mike.

You're a bigot and obtuse.

k

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
yunafa:
wow

If they do his terrible wish (remove IKe and Frodd) then I will port to Omashola and Mike
He studies humans but does so coldly and without empathy
It is horrible

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Iamsegzy25:

Oga what are you watching? i'm team ike but i like frodd too, let's be real and leave sentiment aside esther no grab any yeye dick abeg, the only time esther touch frodd is when she's trying to chase frodd out of her bed oooo she didn't grab any dick oooo, i watched every scenes jare frodd went too far even almost going unclad....that's really disgusting
You are WISE

She WAS actually trying to PULL his Boxers UP but Mumu PEOPLE are trying to Mislead others

#WakandaDefender

#FeministsRule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
KushyKush:
Ike looks like an educated thug grin
twitter street is going wild for his hairdo... lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ike looking so dope.
Wish this can be his signature hair.
Whenever he makes that dread, he looks ugly

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Frodd hasn't been jazzed.
Frodd is trying to subtly blackmail Esther into a relationship. Some guys do this by playing mumu.
At a point when you turn a guy down, he keeps forcing it...no girl should be deceived into thinking it is still love. It is now an ego thing.
Frodd wants to have the final laugh. Anyday, Frodd knacks Esther...Frodd will change and all the guys antagonising him would accept him back into the brotherhood. Because there is no greater honour than humbling a girl who played hard to get. Frodd knows what he is doing!
you have an enviable knowledge of the male/female sex/power dynamics.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
KushyKush:

k

Insecurities just dealing with you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
aro1:
Yup. She is in team iconics
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Munzy14:

twitter street is going wild for his hairdo... lol

Ike >>> Travis grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
dominique:

On this note.... At this particular juncture

I think the Igbos and Yorubas must avoid each other in terms of dating on this show

It never turns out well

Last year it was Ceecee and Tobi

This year Frodd and Esther

Both situationships very toxic

We all saw how last year produced Ceecee bitters

We don't know how this year will end. lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70