Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,481 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986454 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2019
You can tell Frodd wants Ike to go
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Anyone who is a fan of this show must have realised
by now that the viewers are played alongside the housemates

Season after season, biggy flips the rules on viewers and contestants to keep things spicy and fresh.....a little unpredictable.

Remember how the evictions went last season? The double eviction that shocked many ?

I wonder why you all think there wont be any eviction today?

Because you didnt vote?

What if there is another house? And these guys are out and put in a holding house where we need to vote them back in and that someone may never get the opportunity to go back to the main house again?

Just saying......expect the unexpected. That's what the game is about !

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2019
.....and big brother show without suspense and intrigues is that one big brother? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2019
amehrada:
Lol, the same Avala that went to hustle for coins for Mike is on 80 while Mike has 100. Wonderful

cheesy
Avalaness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Estellie:
Mike 100? how come?. was it not Mike that Avala was hustling coins for?.
I don't understand again.
Maybe he is the inhouse thief.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2019
mediocre:
Is Jeff talking about Ike, says his character isn't one to be trusted grin grin

Was it Ike he was talking about? Cos I just heard enemy, drawn the line ,not grateful and couldn’t put all the pieces togeteher

Did Jeff give him a lot of coins?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Berlyn1(f): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Geezeem:

Season after season, biggy flips the rules on viewers and contestants to keep things spicy and fresh.....a little unpredictable.

Remember how the evictions went last season? The double eviction that shocked many ?

Because you didnt vote?

What if there is another house? And these guys are out and put in a holding house where we need to vote them back in and that someone may never get the opportunity to go back to the main house again?

u have a point
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2019
And Kim, the house's fractional reserve banker was willing to give out loan on favorable conditions. Why steal? There's no way BB can overlook stealing.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Munzy14:

You people detecting for biggie.. We heard a lot last yr in ceec..you people were shouting disqualification.. till she follow switch light for last season.
You must be joking,cee-c is a narcissist but she played her game with caution.I love entertainment but I hate outlaws.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BOJEE(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Ike must not go.big brother abeg cry
The likes of Jackye,gedoni and Esther can vamoose angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by honorr: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Ogun go kill person wey steal my coin...my coin? then nor know me...na craze person i be..dem make mistake carry me come here.

If this shit were real money, am gon kill somebody...i've don some real shit for money dogg..these stuffs on my hand aint no joke.am gon fuvk someone up for those coin dogg

Someone is gonna go home dogg grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Biggie should give the 4 housemates with the lowest coins till 5pm to see if they can get some coins
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2019
The way some people are working overtime to get Mike out of that house ehh grin

First they said a married man won't last in the house
Boom ! he gathered the most fans .

Then they said he's a fake housemate
Welp ! He proved he's not .

Then they said he'll be evicted because of coin grin

Gbam ! He now has a hundred .

Now they're saying he will quit grin

Are you people not exhausted yet ?

Mike is there till day 99 .
Accept it and be at peace .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2019
BOJEE:
omashola steady bitchîng this early morning undecided.dude is toxic in all kinda ways!

I think you spelt entertaining wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2019
mediocre:
You can tell Frodd wants Ike to go
Not only frodd
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Tacha is arguably the best player currently with crystal clear understanding of the game.
In a conversation with Seyi after the party. Seyi suggested that HMs should part with few coins to help others.
She rejected the idea by pointing out that she will only be prepared to part with her coins if everyone will end up with the same value of coins. According to her, doing it arbitrary will always leave some HMs with lower number thereby putting them at risk of eviction.
She then asked Seyi, is the purpose not to save Hms from eviction?
Exactly what is playing out now!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Geezeem:

Because you didnt vote?

No one is getting evicted !
I'm hundred percent sure .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Geezeem:

Because you didnt vote?

Dear BB,
this would be amayhzing (Gifty’s voice)
I also hope they wont DQ Ike and Omatsola
They should be getting two strikes or so each
Press play
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Beorn1:
My village people have finally found my location.

Two of my favorite females, Avala and Khafi are up for eviction. God, why me?

Ella is crying.
Bro, there are 4 people with the same amount of coins..
No voting process at all.. can u give me medium u will use to evict a housemate.. This is no brainer. there is no eviction today...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 4eyedlycan: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Ike threatened to kill someone... Plus he also shoved Ellah and Jacky.... 1 strike for threat, another for assault....

Biggie pls, have mercy on that boy... He was drunk.. If he leaves, your house go boring oh...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2019
DoubleeDee:
Tacha is arguably the best player currently with crystal clear understanding of the game.
In a conversation with Seyi after the party. Seyi suggested that HMs should part with few coins to help others.
She rejected the idea by pointing out that she will only be prepared to part with her coins if everyone will end up with the same value of coins. According to her, doing it arbitrary will always leave some HMs with lower number thereby putting them at risk of eviction.
That makes her smart but not necessarily the best player .
The game is played inside and outside of the house .
No matter how strong you are , if you're getting constantly nominated week in week out , you'll never win .
Tacha might be having a lot of coins , but she's certainly not endearing herself to many housemates .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
And Kim, the house's fractional reserve banker was willing to give out loan on favorable conditions. Why steal? There's no way BB can overlook stealing.

He so can
It’s part of this game
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2019
LongThickPenis:
Biggie should sanction Omashola and Ike with strikes. If they both leave, that house loses two of the most entertaining housemates. For the others, I don't care. Ike reacted the way he did because he was expecting coins from Omashola.
Lesson: Never depend on others or spend money before you receive it.
They should be frightened with packing their bags but given the strike later to warn them
What is omasholas offence?? Last time I checked he only went on a verbal anger/alcohol induced rant
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Beorn1:
Biggie told Fake Efe and Ike that they have both broken the rules of BB house and both will be addressed later by Biggie. He also told them to pack their bags and place them in the store room. Kai. I'll be sad if these two niggas leave. cry

True

Ike has potential to be a phenomenon in that house, he could play so many roles... The playboy, the thug, the pretender....... Etc his character could be quite entertaining to watch for the long term

and omashola is the no nonsense guy who should be around for more drama. Other guys are too cool for my liking

The show would become less entertaining if even one of them leaves now much less two

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Threebear:

That makes her smart but not necessarily the best player .
The game is played inside and outside of the house .
No matter how strong you are , if you're getting constantly nominated week in week out , you'll never win .
Tacha might be having a lot of coins , but she's certainly not endearing herself to many housemates .
if she's nominated constantly she starts to get fans.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2019
MizzD:

Was it Ike he was talking about? Cos I just heard enemy, drawn the line ,not grateful and couldn’t put all the pieces togeteher

Did Jeff give him a lot of coins?
From what I could gather, I think jeff gave him 10... but then asked him to return it when he realised Ike was already safe and didn't really need his coins.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ivanmykel(f): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2019
meobizy:

I have no idea which advert you speak of.

Got it, it's Never lead you home by Master KG Skeleton Move ft Zanda Zakuza. If you can download it, you'll know the advert I'm talking about.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I thought I was the only one that saw that scene. The babe is so realistic and no time for playing ' the girl is good' role. Too much sense dey worry her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 4eyedlycan: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Threebear:
The way some people are working overtime to get Mike out of that house ehh grin

First they said a married man won't last in the house
Boom ! he gathered the most fans .

Then they said he's a fake housemate
Welp ! He proved he's not .

Then they said he'll be evicted because of coin grin

Gbam ! He now has a hundred .

Now they're saying he will quit grin
Are you people not exhausted yet ?

Mike is there till day 99 .
Accept it and be at peace .

Madam, relax.. Make we hear word.. Your Mike is amongst the boring guys in that house so far.
No highlights, no talking points... Nothing.....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2019
Estellie:
Mike 100? how come?. was it not Mike that Avala was hustling coins for?.
I don't understand again.
Have you forgotten the miracle of loaves and fishes in the Bible cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2019
mediocre:
From what I could gather, I think jeff gave him 10... but then asked him to return it when he realised Ike was already safe and didn't really need his coins.

Okay. Thanks!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2019
thatigboman:
I think omashola and ike will be disqualified.
Omashola threatened the whole house.
Ike threatened to kill Jackye for not giving him coin she promised

Lmao he did?

How did he say it

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.