Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4964277 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by claseek(f): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatigboman:
I took the right decision. Her continued bullying by enkay got me angry
omg this picture is killing me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]
Naso...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
frodd in the diary room now, just called esther his Mon Chéri cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
ibkayee:
Is it just me or is Tacha being more expressive in this diary session than usual? It may just be that she genuinely has more to say today though. Still straightforward, but she's usually quite brief

You are right. I think she started from the last diary session...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CircleOfWilis: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Valto:
frodd just called esther his mon cherị.. cheesy
poolish boi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatigboman:
I took the right decision. Her continued bullying by enkay got me angry
Lol I would have done the opposite if ike wasn't up
Wtf she allowing a fellow lady bully her makes her even more stupid than Enkay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
makydebbie:

I can't buy fuel when I no dey naija. grin

I'm so sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to rub it in. grin

Happy Sunday babe. kiss

shocked shocked cheesy

Just gerrout of here, plix. angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chelsea, Chelsea, don't play rough play with me today. angry

T for thanks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Valto:
frodd in the diary room now, just called esther his Mon Chéri cheesy
Clean your mouth. You just told a dirty lie
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
QuietHammer:

He did refer to her as that

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Blackhawk01:

shocked shocked cheesy

Just gerrout of here, plix. angry
How can I resist an opportunity to shade Nigeria when it comes to electricity. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frodd calling esther, his “mon cherrie” . The cherrie that will get you disqualified

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
QuietHammer:

mr man, he refered to esther as his Mon Chéri in the diary room few mins ago. u must be watching tv congo angry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
ibkayee:

He did refer to her as that
frodd called esther his “mon cherrie” a while ago in the diary room

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
zekino:

I wholly support the above but strongly believe and recommend basic 101 for boys. In this day and age even if girl removes pant and open leg once she says no better leave her no matter how difficult. Don't allow yourself to be caught in the gray area .

100% agree. kiss kiss kiss. Good reminder!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatigboman:
frodd called esther his “mon cherrie” a while ago in the diary room
I know, that's what I'm saying

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Valto:
mr man, he refered to esther as his Mon Chéri in the diary few mins ago. u must be watching tv congo angry
that's the problem of bandying words with those that watch bbnaija on nairaland.
U are right, he said so a while ago

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biggie: Hello frodd
Welcome to your diary session
Please tell big brother how you are feeling?
Frodd: I'm certain biggie, I'm in between happy
Biggie:What do you consider the special highlights in your memory

Frodd:Winning the wager, it brought back high energy to my team, we don't have major bragging right because we have not won anything so the win brought a smile.
The fact that I and my Mon'chiere (Esther) are always together talking, the week has been good.(smiling)

Biggie: the rules in the house, how have you been coping

Frodd:It has not been easy but we cope well
As for the food and provisions, his team has been allowing the losing team have se share because they also gave them some when they lost.

Biggie:How mentally are you prepared for possible eviction?

Frodd: I wouldn't tell you I am strong about today, its not my house it's your house. Jeff will always say "whatever will be will be". I'm here to be a better person, whoever will leave even if it's me, I feel theres already a connection and it will seem like something is missing.
I'm not leaving biggie, I don't want to leave but if this happen to be our last conversation, always be there for me. I want to still hear from you, the advice, your words of inspiration, its always a good feeling always being around you.
I sprained my shoulder during the last game so in case I'm not leaving, I would need some drugs.

Biggie: When you get a chance, you should truly brush up on your ability to blackmail.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
ibkayee:

I know, that's what I'm saying
agree with u. Sorry, I wanted to quote the other poster

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Those of you that update this diary session, una doh oo. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
makydebbie:
How can I resist an opportunity to shade Nigeria when it comes to electricity. lipsrsealed
omashola started a war that affected both him and pple around him.... lol

it may seem as though u want to toe that line....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
makydebbie:
Chelsea, Chelsea, don't play rough play with me today. angry

T for thanks.
They must collect from leicester
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frodd has a way with words. His DS was interesting and I think Biggie likes him

He's also a genuinely nice person.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
"fraud, when u get the chance, u should truly brush up on your ability to blackmail"
Big brother's savage response to fraudulent fraud's request to check his body weight
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Vyolet:
Biggie: Hello frodd
Welcome to your diary session
Please tell big brother how you are feeling?
Frodd: I'm certain biggie, I'm in between happy
Biggie:What do you consider the special highlights in your memory

Frodd:Winning the wager, it brought back high energy to my team, we don't have major bragging right because we have not won anything so the win brought a smile.
The fact that I and my Mon'chiere (Esther) are always together talking, the week has been good.(smiling)

Biggie: the rules in the house, how have you been coping

Frodd:It has not been easy but we cope well
As for the food and provisions, his team has been allowing the losing team have se share because they also gave them some when they lost.

Biggie:How mentally are you prepared for possible eviction?

Frodd: I wouldn't tell you I am strong about today, its not my house it's your house. Jeff will always say "whatever will be will be". I'm here to be a better person, whoever will leave even if it's me, I feel theres already a connection and it will seem like something is missing.
I'm not leaving biggie, I don't want to leave but if this happen to be our last conversation, always be there for me. I want to still hear from you, the advice, your words of inspiration, its always a good feeling always being around you.
I sprained my shoulder during the last game so in case I'm not leaving, I would need some drugs.

Biggie: When you get a chance, you should truly brush up on your ability to blackmail.
what did biggie mean by blackmail?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatigboman:
"fraud, when u get the chance, u should truly brush up on your ability to blackmail"
Big brother's savage response to fraudulent fraud's request to check his body weight
SAVAGE!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Munzy14:

omashola started a war that affected both him and pple around him.... lol

it may seem as though u want to toe that line....

My heart really goes to folks that'll take my comment serious dear.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by PNomsule: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hazardfan1:
Frodd has a way with words. His DS was interesting and I think Biggie likes him

He's also a genuinely nice person.

I have particularly noticed this part of him. Frodd arguably has the better way with words in the house...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
DOptical:

The truth is Frodd does same to her and she always reciprocate same gesture. Point is only Esther can take Frodd's words in stride and recipocate same gesture without taking an offense. She may go overboard with her response and that's just it. Venita doesn't take same shit and would always get angry. Even the females in the house have complained about him cos of his mouth.
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Love does make people stupid.
But a 22yr old wrapping a 28yr old round her obnoxious fingers on live international TV doesn't gel with me.
Frodd did have an opportunity to channel his energy towards another female in that house but choose to return to his vomit.
If I'm Frodd's dad, will I be castigating Esther or calling my son dumb?
You guys should leave Esther out of Frodd's indiscretion abeg, it's becoming irritating.
I have always called out both of them but I am stressing more on Esther coz she is the one not into frodd. She can stop dis charade and put frodd in order. Frodd is foolish and Esther is an enabler/user. What will a sensible female do wen she finds herself in such situation in the house?
Ask him nicely to leave ur bed and if he doesn't leave, there are many beds, go and lie down on anyone. When you do that repeatedly, he will be forced to leave you. Better still, warn him not to come to your bed and threaten to report him to biggie. If he is still adamant, report to biggie.
Avoid every conversations revolving around sex, the private parts and anything sensual. Your discussions shud be kept civil and simple. Cos na from her mouth I hear say frodd dick small, how she take know, I no know.
Don't give room for any form of sexual dancing and touching becoz doing so will start giving him ideas.
Diane is attracted to elo but for one day, she has never allowed him spend a night on her bed neither have I seen her putting her legs carelessly on his body. Yesterday when frodd wanted to rock enkay, she declined. How many times av u seen any of the guys rocking jackye
or enkay's ass at their saturday parties? When you don't want certain behaviours from your male friends, boundaries shud be set. Set ur boundaries and stick to it. Not today u are blowing hot; naming your egg froodlina and tomorrow you are blowing cold. All dis subtle actions can be misinterpreted wrongly especially for a guy who is so into you. Every little hot u blow is seen as okay maybe she is interested, let me go further.

Frodd on his part is a dunce, guess he read meaning into esther's words at the appreciation task of going for wot he wants no matter the cost. He was doing well wen he was not talking to esther with venita as his close pal. But he chose his heart instead of going with his head. Now see wot he has reduced himself to. Its a shame though.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ppl r shouting kayode is still showing us esther n frodd. This is how we miss out on what happened

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
senatordave1:

They must collect from leicester

Don't say this, my heart is still healing from the last time. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.