Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5022376 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Elder0001:

The irony is that you’re not a woman .

Male hiding behind “f”

Only kids do such.
Go back to your ashawo thread

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 4eyedlycan: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
thatigboman:
no. To the house. Gedoni even said what the said didnt make sense. That it would cause fights in the house

Lol.... There is literally no offence like that.... Even if there is, it isn't even enough to earn him a strike, let alone a disqualification....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 4eyedlycan: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
MamBi:

Not Ike. It was Frodd. When Diane came in, Diane asked if it was Frodd they were talking about and Thelma confirmed it.

OK... Thelma has been mouthing him off to others since yesterday... Me thinks she likes him but UE isn't reciprocating...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
MizzD:

Was it Ike he was talking about? Cos I just heard enemy, drawn the line ,not grateful and couldn’t put all the pieces togeteher

Did Jeff give him a lot of coins?

I suspect he was talking about Ike. Cos he said he was the only one that gave him coin in a nice way without asking for interest. Meanwhile, it was only 10 Coins oh...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
akthedream2019:

THELMA THE LOCA MGBEKE CANT STAND TACHA ONE ON ONE DESPITE HAVING MORE SUPPORTERS IN THAT HOUSE.

SHE SHOULDN'T TRY IT..
Thelma is the life of the house. What does Tacha do? Form. Because she had more followers in the house doesnt mean she is staying till day 99. See her bragging

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
janefrancisca:

Avala had d highest coin among the team white members. While other team members were rallying round Jeff, she isolated herself. So i go get money, still dey beg person wey need am again. Let her go and explain, how many of them borrowed their team members or even so called "friends" theirs. Alliances is needed in this game, every BBN contestant shuddered know that. Isolate ursef and get kicked out.
GET KICKED OUT LIKE CEE-C... RIGHT?

BABE, IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT VOTERS, YOU CAN SLEEP ALL DAY AND YOU STILL GET TO THE FINAL.

IF TACHA SHOULD ISOLATE HERSELF AND GEDONI WORK ALL DAY LIKE SLAVE,.IF THEY ARE UP FOR EVICTION ALONG WITH SOME STRONG HOUSEMATES, GEDONI IS GOING HOME

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jen92:
Thelma is the life of the house. What does Tacha do? Form. Because she had more followers in the house doesnt mean she is staying till day 99. See her bragging
LIFE OF WHICH HOUSE?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
DoubleeDee:
Tacha is arguably the best player currently with crystal clear understanding of the game.
In a conversation with Seyi after the party. Seyi suggested that HMs should part with few coins to help others.
She rejected the idea by pointing out that she will only be prepared to part with her coins if everyone will end up with the same value of coins. According to her, doing it arbitrary will always leave some HMs with lower number thereby putting them at risk of eviction.
She then asked Seyi, is the purpose not to save Hms from eviction?
Exactly what is playing out now!

She is a strong player in my opinion no matter what the nay sayers say. When she did that analysis for Seyi, I just smiled. See how arbitrary movement has left Khaffi and Isilomo on the chopping block. Its only now that Khaffi is decoding why someone (Mrs Jeff?) was enquiring about how much coins others had..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wirinet(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please it's OMATSOLA and not Omashola. Itsekiris write sh as TS. It is also ITSEKIRI and not Ishekiri.

I hate it when people don't respects other people's lexicon. I never call igbo people Ibo.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
4eyedlycan:

Lol.... There is literally no offence like that.... Even if there is, it isn't even enough to earn him a strike, let alone a disqualification....
no, last night own nko? He abused seyi, that he was mad. Told the whole housemates "una fada". Threatened to scatter everything today and everybody go home. Kept ranting till forever. Haba
Biggie will play the tapes in d evening hopefully

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
wirinet:
Please it's OMATSOLA and not Omashola. Itsekiris wrote sh as TS. It is also ITSEKIRI and not Ishekiri.

I hate it when people don't respects other people's lexicon. I never call igbo people Ibo.
as long as the people we are passing the message to, understand. And there's no tribal bigotry or hateful speech. I'm ok

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
wirinet:
Please it's OMATSOLA and not Omashola. Itsekiris wrote sh as TS. It is also ITSEKIRI and not Ishekiri.

Noted, for me it's OMASANGO

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JoeWendell: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
If the only real gee Ike leaves tonight
Then Big brother Naija will cease to be a platform to entertain Nigerians
And this will be the last edition of the show
But anyway I don’t think Biggie is that stupid to let go of a money maker

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
garfield1:

Who was the winner again ?
How many times you see the winner for news?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
akthedream2019:

LIFE OF WHICH HOUSE?
in comparison to Tasha I mean.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
MizzD:

I doubt she did. Because she admitted she didn’t ask her. They weren’t in the same group so Dianne probably didn’t even know the number of coins she had. I mean who keeps track of other people’s coins?

Also, Mike gave her 10 in the early days but she also didn’t return it.

Interesting! So when she was unable to get coins for Mike from others, she never thought to return what the guy gave her earlier.. wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
akthedream2019:

YEA..HE PLAYED GAMES WITH IT.. WHY DIDNT HE HELP HIS GROUP MATE AS PROMISED?

HE DID NOTHING BAD.. I WOULD HAVE DONE WHAT HE DID TOO..

BUT HE SHOULD STOP PAINTING HIMSELF AS MR GOOD AND NICE GUY TO OTHER HOUSEMATES..

SOME HOUSEMATES ARE ALREADY DECODING HIM.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE WHAT TACHA IS DOING... EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS SHE IS "BAD" AND CANT BE DISAPPOINTED AT WHATEVER SHE DOES..

Of course housemates will attack his niceness as being fake so they can hide their own inadequacies and unkindness

What do you expect? That in a competition like this, someone would paint another person as a saint before the voting public? Goodness !

And it doesn't matter who he gave....the bottom line was that HE DID . He could have chosen not to

And a nice person shouldnt have to be mean on the show to prove any point to whomever

And we will see and know in the coming weeks if Jeff is genuinely nice or not.....certain things cant be hidden for long

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
MamBi:

Jeff has played so much "game" in that house that it will take a loooong time before people will feel okay to put him up for eviction. He is now Saint Jeff for quite a number of those housemates.
WELL,LETS WAIT FOR COMING WEEKS.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Omatsola was dropping threats against biggie and other housemates

Even promised to damage the house

And people are still supporting him

Ike said that he can kill people, said that he doesn't send anyone that he can stab or kill any body for money

People are still supporting him

Una no dey ever talk true

Nigerians smh

Una go support bad thing when it favors you and turn pastors when it doesn't favor you

If Mike did what Sola or Ike did I will condemn him

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Geezeem:

Of course housemates will attack his niceness as being fake so they can hide their own inadequacies and unkindness

What do you expect? That in a competition like this, someone would paint another person as a saint before the voting public? Goodness !

And it doesn't matter who he gave....the bottom line was that HE DID . He could have chosen not to

And a nice person shouldnt have to be mean on the show to prove any point to whomever

And we will see and know in the coming weeks if Jeff is genuinely nice or not.....certain things cant be hidden for long
SURE
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
janefrancisca:

Avala had d highest coin among the team white members. While other team members were rallying round Jeff, she isolated herself. So i go get money, still dey beg person wey need am again. Let her go and explain, how many of them borrowed their team members or even so called "friends" theirs. Alliances is needed in this game, every BBN contestant shuddered know that. Isolate ursef and get kicked out.

I even watched her saying she was recanting her Jeffgoodguy stance, that one guy made her see how Jeff can’t be trusted, and then she did cheesy
She said she never asked to be made captain
That she only wants to be responsible for one person, her daughter
Also that it was nobody’s fault that they lost
I actually thought she was hustling for coins for her team lipsrsealed
None of the people there gave her any coin after everything
SirDee actually disagreed with her
Now she is puffed up from the plenty crying

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
MamBi:

I suspect he was talking about Ike. Cos he said he was the only one that gave him coin in a nice way without asking for interest. Meanwhile, it was only 10 Coins oh...

And the way he was talking about that person I thought he gave the person 100 coins undecided.

But How did Ike now get the remaining 130 if he only got ten from jeff. Kim only parted with 60 in total so it couldn’t have been her lipsrsealed cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Eeghe:

I even watched her saying she was recanting her Jeffgoodguy stance, that one guy made her see how Jeff can’t be trusted, and then she did
She said she never asked to be made captain
That she only wants to be responsible for one person, her daughter
Also that it was nobody’s fault that they lost
I actually thought she was hustling for coins for her team lipsrsealed
None of the people there gave her any coin after everything
SirDee actually disagreed with her
Now she is puffed up from the plenty crying
Nice one Sir Dee ,That's another real gee
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
Omatsola was dropping threats against biggie and other housemates

Even promised to damage the house

And people are still supporting him

Ike said that he can kill people, said that he doesn't send anyone that he can stab or kill any body for money

People are still supporting him

Una no dey ever talk true

Nigerians smh

Una go support bad thing when it favors you and turn pastors when it doesn't favor you

If Mike did what Sola or Ike did I will condemn him
SURE IKE OVERREACTED AND. FVCKED UP..

A WARNING OR A STRIKE SHOULD TEACH HIM A LESSON IF HE IS WISE.

BUT HE SHOULDN'T BE DISQUALIFIED BECAUSE HE DIDNT ATTACK NOBODY.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
safarigirl:

Am I in trouble? embarassed

At all o. U attended Uniabuja?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Northkendal:
nothing is new..boobs wey she don show tire for IG
we see boobs but we no see nipple for Instagram

Why una no get Shame

See what a girl is saying
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I don't know how it'll pay out any other time but I'll place my bet on Omoshola if it's after party Saturday night.

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
akthedream2019:

SURE IKE OVERREACTED AND. FVCKED UP..

A WARNING OR A STRIKE SHOULD TEACH HIM A LESSON IF HE IS WISE.

BUT HE SHOULDN'T BE DISQUALIFIED BECAUSE HE DIDNT ATTACK NOBODY.
he attacked Jacky and Ella

No be by blow, pushing som1 is attack

Jacky wouldn't feel safe with that mad man in that house

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
JoeWendell:
If the only real gee Ike leaves tonight
Then Big brother Naija will cease to be a platform to entertain Nigerians
And this will be the last edition of the show
But anyway I don’t think Biggie is that stupid to let go of a money maker
In what way is ike entertaining?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
garfield1:

Apart from jeff,kim,seyi and dee,no one gave out coins
sir Dee gave Mike and Ella

Some other people gave our coins
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
janefrancisca:

AVALA HAD THE HIGHEST COIN? WAS JEFF NOT PART OF TEAM WHITE?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
"Am 38 and I never marry. Na because I no dey normal" - omashola.
Where biggie carry this SA junkie come from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)