Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5019130 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Valto:
frodd is the best entertainer in big brother house. he does not deserve to go yet. not when we still have about 7 delawoods in the house.
in reality there are 11 delawoods in that house as of today. Imagine a Seyi who can’t have highlights without either hoarding food or making noise about his lineage.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
DanielOc:

I'm so proud of you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Frank65:

U are forgetting the fact that Mercy topped Tacha in week 2 with less than one percent because of the alliance voting Ike and Mike fans gave Mercy, just to spite Tacha. That's the reason Ike fans are not happy with Mercy fans because her fans refused to return the same favour for Ike.

If Mercy fans voted Ike, he would have at least topped Omashola.

U recognize solidarity votes that made Seyi top Mike but u refuse to recognise alliance voting from Ike and Mike fans that made Mercy top Tacha in week 2.

Which kind Jankara analyst u be? grin grin
That guy no Sabi anything
He still fills mercy topped tacha on her own

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sugahylz:
Not sure I ve seen Jackie cook in that house

The energy in the kitchen is low and negative undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Amya:

When Mecy topped at 28%, 5 people were up for nomination. When Mike topped at 33%, only 4 people were up for nomination. Simply logic, the lesser the nominees, the higher the percentage.

You still don't get it and it baffles me.

This has nothing to do with the percentage of votes per se but the actual voting trend now.

The higher the vote percentages seen when less hms are up for eviction could be misread to mean more people voted but that is not the case. It simply means less hms were up for eviction SIMPLE.

The only HM who we are almost sure her voters do not share votes is Tacha and even at that her average voting strength right now is 30% despite their dedicated votes.

How can i explain this to you any further? undecided

I have stated already that Mercy is stronger that Tacha while Mike is stronger than Mercy. Omashola is in 4th position.

Keep arguing. This will not change my projection
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Venita and sex talk
5&6

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
boban007:
IT'S ON NAIRALAND HOME PAGE/ GENERAL PAGE. I HEARD ABOUT IT FIRST , LAST WEEK FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE IN PRESIDENCY . PARENTS ESPECIALLY NORTHERNERS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT KAFFI. EVEN EVERYWHERE IN LONDON, NIGERIANS ARE COMPLAINING THERE'S TOO MUCH NUDITY AND SEX. WHAT I WAS EVEN TOLD IT WOULD BE STOPPED HALF WAY. NOBODY WATCHES BIG BROTHER IN THE NORTH.
Nobody watches BB in the north yet northerners are complaining about Khafi? Are they listening through BBC Radio Hausa service? By the way, Khafi is a Christian so what's the fuss about?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
dominique:
I thought Sunday morning's incidence between Froddster was going to tear them apart, but on the contrary they're now closer than before. I actually like them when they're having their banters and talking swipes at each other. Even my husband was smiling while watching them play ludo and go at each other like secondary school kids. Frodd fans really disappointed me by not coming through for their boy. You stick by your fave through thick and thin, even when he's annoying you. I'm still shuddering about how close we came to losing Frodd last night. Imagine having him out and someone like Cindy still in the house *shudders*. You guys fall hands gann

Now to those accusing Diane of running after Elo because of Veto power. Were they not friends before? Didn't they use to hang out till early hours of the morning? Why are you now making it look like if she suddenly started being close to him because he won veto power? This morning she was hanging out with Venita and Mercy in the kitchen, it was Elo that came to wriggle her away from the crew and both started cooking rice together. Those not watching will be saying it's Diane running after him all the time. If he uses the veto to save her this evening, feel free to smash your TV sets. Una go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Frodd might just win esther over finally...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
XXML33:

You are actually so dumb its almost unbelievable.

What do you mean by Omashola's strength ranges at about 26%? 26% within a voting poll of how many housemates exactly? You keep throwing around percentages without contextualizing them within the distribution with which they arise from. You are not considering factors like the number of housemates in the distribution and the popularity of the housemates in the distribution. You can't make a direct comparison between the percentage of a person when he was nominated among 4 housemates, with his percentage when he was nominated among 8 housemates, especially considering the fact that the crop of housemates in both instances were very different.

There are too many variables to consider in order to begin a valid statistical analysis of the increase or decrease in voting strength any housemate, but you seem to not care about these variables.

How the fuçk are you even a statistician?

Logic and statistics have no correlation. You are being logical while i am being factual.

My calculations, my projections.

Give us yours and lets see cheesy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
FrankGiel:

Abeg remind me where you got ur statistical qualification.. we need to close down that institution

grin grin Jesu, that man has been doing my head in grin.

The mathematical claims being used are frustrating the heck out of me.

How can you say you are 100% accurate and yet you are off by 0.68% for a particular prediction? 100% accuracy means zero room for error.

You are 100% accurate but 75% of your prediction is off and you say you were only focussing on the 25% in the first place.

Then you say the .68% is negligible when you never made a statement of negligibility prior to making the claim.

Anyway, maybe I am the one that is too much of a mathematical purist... undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mike is strong but he is below Mercy and Tacha
Y'all get it in ya big heads

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Eeghe:

Meanwhile Diane always looks so bad in that green wig
So horribly bad it hurts me to look at her
I am yet to see Esther, but I am willing to bet her wig can’t be as bad as Diane’s own
lipsrsealed
Venita advised her to make it her signature wig...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
cindy is winning this show, don't ask me how I know but just quote me at the end of the show

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
switlily25:

Thanksgiving for gbenshing kafayat?
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Nobody watches BB in the north yet northerners are complaining about Khafi? Are they listening through BBC Radio Hausa service? By the way, Khafi is a Christian so what's the fuss about?
She was a Muslim before & then switched to Christianity... Do the maths!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Kayode,I want Frodster o. I'm tired of these Instagram celebrity gists from venita Mercy and Dianne angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
maureensylvia:
cindy is winning this show, don't ask me how I know but just quote me at the end of the show
nothing to say

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You still don't get it and it baffles me.

This has nothing to do with the percentage of votes per se but the actual voting trend now.

The higher the vote percentages seen when less hms are up for eviction could be misread to mean more people voted but that is not the case. It simply means less hms were up for eviction SIMPLE.

The only HM who we are almost sure her voters do not share votes is Tacha and even at that her average voting strength right now is 30% despite their dedicated votes.

How can i explain this to you any further? undecided

I have stated already that Mercy is stronger that Tacha while Mike is stronger than Mercy. Omashola is in 4th position.

Keep arguing. This will not change my projection

How do you even know this?

This two hasn't even come up together. How?
shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Logic and statistics have no correlation. You are being logical while i am being factual.

My calculations, my projections.

Give us yours and lets see cheesy smiley

I can't give you any statistical projections because the variables are too many and some of these variables are nebulous.

It's impossible to state with mathematical accuracy whether the voting strength of any housemate is increasing or reducing, given the multitude of variables and the constant change in the size of the distribution, and the fact that you seem to be certain that your mathematical deductions are accurate goes to show how much of a mathematical and statistical illiterate you really are.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
That guy no Sabi anything
He still fills mercy topped tacha on her own

lol...don't mind that Jankara analyst

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
grin grin

My wish back on my screen.

Frood getting to know Esther. smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
maureensylvia:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Esther and frodd
Please my friend elo save anybody except Diane and replace the person with frodd
God bless you ����

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
If Cruisetopians lose tonight, Elo should just save Diane and replace her with SirDee.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Frodd will soon become like Nelson. Why won't he loss fans when Esther has dragged him to the bed, like Nelson.

He no longer mixes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Temi231:
They can but the show is rated 18. Also, how many northerners watch the show sef.

FG should focus on more important things
Don't mind them, misplaced priority.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
XXML33:

I can't give you any statistical projections because the variables are too many and some of these variables are nebulous.

It's impossible to state with mathematical accuracy whether the voting strength of any housemate is increasing or reducing, given the multitude of variables and the constant change in the size of the distribution, and the fact that you seem to be certain that your mathematical deductions are accurate goes to show how much of a mathematical and statistical illiterate you are.

No be small illiterate..

And he keep defending the trash.
shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
XXML33:

It's impossible to state with mathematical accuracy whether the voting strength of any housemate is increasing or reducing, given the multitude of variables and the constant change in the size of the distribution, and the fact that you seem to be certain that your mathematical deductions are accurate goes to show how much of a mathematical and statistical illiterate you really are.
Local man is impressed with the bolded!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by salaode(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
in reality there are 11 delawoods in that house as of today. Imagine a Seyi who can’t have highlights without either hoarding food or making noise about his lineage.
Yet he won HOH back to back and veto power. You guys just keep showing your hatred

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shezkid01:
Esther and frodd
Please my friend elo save anybody except Diane and replace the person with frodd
God bless you ����
are you aware that in any case, the people to leave will still be among Gedoni, Jackye, Diane, Esther? Pity votes are now history in this show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lhimeet:

How do you even know this?

This two hasn't even come up together. How?
shocked

The sample voting percentages made available.

Mercy was up against a very strong Tacha and still beat her albeit with a small margin.

That alone was most probably her biggest test. Now that her votes topped Tacha, this gave a confidence boost in her camp and it grew. Her support grew. People like the Cubana chief priest and many others threw their weight behind her through the influence of Mc galaxy her manager.

Mike faced similar test but scored much higher than Mercy when she beat Tacha at the polls. He also beat Tacha.

The signals are there but you are just forcing yourself not to believe it. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.