Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4979564 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jen92:
heard that too lol
Awolowo money is confirm.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:
sex in the house wouldnt change anything grin

bambam is getting married

if she is serious, she would have allowed that nail enter her wood since, when girls love, they stop thinking, they just do and do

mercy is not in love, she knows that ike is the only way she can get highlights on the show, if ike leave, mercy will jump on another guy, mercy alone is insignificant on the show

I don't know about you. But for me, it's obvious that Mercy feels strongly for Ike, the glint in her eyes when she talks about him to third parties, the way she smiles at him, their jokes and the way they play. What else does she need to do?
Sex? What of she doesn't want to? Or is it just about what Ike wants?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shezkid01:

Mercy said ike na one bad guy and she no trust ike
So u think Bleep boy won't wait for 1yr
ike is playing the players handbook

we go agree to wait for a year with no sex

we dey even form say we no want sex

all na lie

guy abeg forget that thing, we can say no sex by 2pm and by 5pm we are retiling the walls of her puna cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Beorn1:

If Vedoni becomes an item, I envisage a period where Khafi would be embittered, sad and emotionally down. She'd probably be looking like a widow that just lost her husband as it dawns on her that all the HMs have been saying we're true. She won't become as crazy as Cee-C, but it'd be heartbreaking to see her go from a bubbly human to mourning one. So, yes, if such would happen in that house, I wish she'd be evicted so she'd cry, mourn and move on in peace from the confines of her room.

On the flip side, knowing how emotionally triggered Nigerians can be, it'd get her enough pity fans and votes who would vow to make sure Venita and Gedoni leaves that house and in so doing, push her very far in the game.

It's a blessing and a curse, basically.

Hmmmmmnnnn. I like your analysis and as good as it being a blessing could be, I doubt if it would work for Khaff girl. Most people have a picture of a pretender, vindictive and a not so smart Khafi, I don't think mopping around over Gee will undo that. Lol. I'm so worried about what this might lead to.

Thank you so much for voting for my cup of Khafi, God bless you real good. I'm sorry, it's coming late. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
creolehunt:

I don't know about you. But for me, it's obvious that Mercy feels strongly for Ike, the glint in her eyes when she talks about him to third parties, the way she smiles at him, their jokes and the way they play. What else does she need to do?
the only real love, i have seen on bbn is bisola's love for ttt

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
77up:
jen92 ma nigga grin you post about Seyi and still quote yourself grin grin isn't that another level of fraustration grin calm down ,it's a game cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Hmmmmmnnnn. I like your analysis and as good as it being a blessing could be, I doubt if it would work for Khaff girl. Most people have a picture of a pretender, vindictive and a not so smart Khafi, I don't think mopping around over Gee will undo that. Lol. I'm so worried about what this might lead to.

Thank you so much for voting for my cup of Khafi, God bless you real good. I'm sorry, it's coming late. kiss kiss
i tried to vote for her but my computer kept showing this error message

*jude u no get sense abi*
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:
ike is playing the players handbook

we go agree to wait for a year with no sex

we dey even form say we no want sex

all na lie

guy abeg forget that thing, we can say no sex by 2pm and by 5pm we are retiling the walls of her puna cheesy cheesy cheesy
U deh craze..... Thats how u will be waiting for IKe, then Mike and jacky will boom!.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shezkid01:

Mercy said ike na one bad guy and she no trust ike
So u think Bleep boy won't wait for 1yr
Hahahaha... I've seen my guys wait more than 1yr while playing side liga. She doesn't seem to know the level of patience some guys can have for the cookie!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:

Even your computer know say you no get sense. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:

if she is serious, she would have allowed that nail enter her wood since, when girls love, they stop thinking, they just do and do

mercy is not in love, she knows that ike is the only way she can get highlights on the show, if ike leave, mercy will jump on another guy, mercy alone is insignificant on the show
she should allow him Bleep her in bb house? Na una go still come here dey shout say she don Bleep...just allow them pls...it is obvious they love each other..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Merike giving me joy right now cheesy

Elliane again undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
About Omashola and his ?inconsistency
I gather that he has “seen” plenty money and he has also (and especially recently) not been as flush. When broke he would ask for help from his family. But I think he still enjoys the perks of his career. That’s not a fake thing, that’s who he is
He is even very astute, more than regular sef (I expected more self involvement from him, honestly)
And his fear of eviction shows he is not arrogant at all.
Apart from laying blame too much and noise making? He is awesome
He is still great even with those
IMO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
ba7man:
Wait a minute...... undecided
now that you have joined them in this unveiling that I don’t even understand, what do you have to say about the whole thing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lhimeet:

Even your computer know say you no get sense. grin
my computer knw say na only people when no get sense go misunderstand that statement grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
I know this is coming late and I deeply sorry about it. I'm saying a big thank you to everyone that voted for my girl, God bless you guys real good. Eshe gan ni o. My brain is bit messed up now,I can't remember monikers, I'll modify as soon as I can. kiss kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:

Hope u rmmber teddyA used to wash bambam clothes while they were in the house, all the time. He even mentioned to rico once that he might stop but he didnt. Love made him mumu too.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
No HoH today?
I am tired of Biggie
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:
my computer knw say na only people when no get sense go misunderstand that statement grin

Then your computer get sense pass you then. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Northkendal:
she should allow him Bleep her in bb house? Na una go still come here dey shout say she don Bleep...just allow them pls...it is obvious they love each other..
if actors and actresses can win oscar for their performances in a romantic movies

no love displayed on tv shld ever deceive u wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Day 50 already.

Phew... this season is just one kind
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Merike will touch all the touchable in thirty body, but they'll never off pant,, their self control Kat longer that some relationships.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackhawk01:
I know this is coming late and I deeply sorry about it. I'm saying a big thank you to everyone that voted for my girl, God bless you guys real good. Eshe gan ni o. My brain is bit messed up now,I can't remember monikers, I'll modify as soon as I can. kiss kiss kiss

Na lashing cause that brain mess up. Correct one. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lhimeet:

Then your computer get sense pass you then. cheesy
what does sense mean?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please someone should clear me, was frodd drunk when he attempted to rape Esther
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Eeghe:
No HoH today?
I am tired of Biggie

Even the housemates are tired of an uneventful Monday.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Stevecovey:

Hope u rmmber teddyA used to wash bambam clothes while they were in the house, all the time. He even mentioned to rico once that he might stop but he didnt. Love made him mumu too.
mercy is a dunce, how ike cant scam his way into her pussy since is amusing

if mercy was with gedoni, he would have been slamming her left and right

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:

I'll kuku kill you one day, sheybi you know this? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Asabe4:
Day 50 already.

Phew... this season is just one kind
For real, I'm tired of seeing so many of them.

If only Biggie would evict 5 of them at once, then they'll all sit up. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
creolehunt:

Yeah she likes him and she really likes the green card he can offer. Dts why shes playing the game to hook him well. Sex will ruin it. Shes an expert & knows this for a fact.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:
what does sense mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.