Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,686 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4965885 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Saltandwater:

And to think most times of us wanted cruisetopians up because we wanted the same Esther out...

There is just too much to learn about BigBrother show, call it whatever but it teaches that we only propose, God disposes. I'm sure even biggie wouldn't have wanted Esther to win HOH.

Is there any justice in this world?
Maybe there is justice in the world, but u were the one praying for an injustice, no.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
his ways have never been pure
like he was pretending to be shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Madam99 and her grammar, I am thinking it's a task....
Now she made Ike to exchange I for E in the semifinal... too much blunder..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
kokoA:
Now like dis, even if you dash Frood 60million naira cash + Prado jeep and duplex in lekkki to leave BBN today he no go collect..
dash him 1st, let us see

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
kokoA:
Now like dis, even if you dash Frood 60million naira cash + Prado jeep and duplex in lekkki to leave BBN today he no go collect..

But if you can give him Esther. He will sell his own mother twice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Rosebloom:

I'm generous with my love.

Intelligence is a magnet for me.

Sorry tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iamsegzy25: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Intelligent Housemates: Seyi Esther Ike Elozonam Khafi Overrated intelligent Housemates: Jackye Sir Dee Dullard Housemates: Mike Tacha Gedoni Omashola

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
At this point, Diane would be wishing she saved elo and replaced with someone else, her choices will come to bite her in the ass, she really shouldn't have picked sir dee over elo..... That was not a smart decision at all.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Munzy14:
Madam99 and her grammar, I am thinking it's a task....
Now she made Ike to exchange I for E in the semifinal... too much blunder..

This meme cracks me up always. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by odion81(f): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mitjyland:

Sir Dee was just unlucky, but he is also smart and intelligent. However, Seyi is smarter than anyone in that hoouse sha. For female i will still go for JAckye, then ESther, Venita in terms of Smartness.
Thank you. Jackye is still smart. So what she might not be good in Spelling and current affairs. She has her areas of concentration like Sports(arena games) and Science.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tacha and Sir Dee talk about alcohol and Seyi enters
Tacha - the alcohol was not brought for Cruisetopians only...
Seyi - pls calm down, I'm not about to shout
Tacha - u can't even shout
Seyi - embarassed

Seyi the asslicker

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
nadesh:

Puzzle task check
Today's spelling task check
Every other task she gives her 100%, never buzzed out.

You can keep watching the back of your t.v. and believe whatever you want.
Mercy graduated from IMSU

Tacha graduated from AJuru university...

Is the difference not clear?...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ike has a lot of potentials people are not seeing, dude is brainy.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mercy has the persona, positive attitude and the drive. She's not afraid to laugh at herself and not afraid to fail.

Her wanting to excel in all the tasks speak volumes.

Looking at her, I see a girl who has come a long way and will only keep getting better.

Love me some Lambo kiss

nadesh:

Abeg stop grouping Mercy with Tacha. Am begging.
Mercy is million years better than her.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:
No more seyi for 1 week
Your hate on Seyi means nothing , infact we even want him up this week. unfortunately for you and your lots, Seyi is better than your fav ,seyi is two times hoh while your fav never smell the golden room ,unless he's on a visit and must leave unless he's bundled out cheesy grin ,Seyi is very competitive in all task than your non challant fav showing total unseriousness towards every task , Seyi is better than your fav in all ramifications and lemme burst your bubble,he ll continue peppering you all till day 99 when he ll wins the prize.

I don't want to hate on any hms ,they are all hustlers, trying to make things happen for themselves and very good in their own ways but I don't think I can stand it anymore,looking at you guys decampaigning my fav and smiling at yours just because I don't want to troll.

With what we all know, Mike fans are the one trolling senselessly here while they should bury their face in shame for total nonsense their fav are doing .

Be warned angry Teamseyi are not troublesome but be warned angry

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
creolehunt:
For the records. Mike is an Englishman. As in, English is his first language. Yet...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirkastiq(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
mistyebby:

How? Mercy is better at physical task because she was once a village girl who used to climb trees.

Stop the comparisms already. All the hms have their strengths and weaknesses.
ABEG WETIN BE TACHA STRENGTH CAUSE ALL I CAN SEE HEAR IS WEAKNESS.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jen92:
Tacha and Sir Dee talk about alcohol and Seyi enters
Tacha - the alcohol was not brought for Cruisetopians only...
Seyi - pls calm down, I'm not about to shout
Tacha - u can't even shout
Seyi - embarassed

He can't fit shout. He's just another awolowo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Alphagan:

I agree with you. Ike is brilliant, he just need some confidence.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Yakahot:
Mercy has the persona, positive attitude and the drive. She's not afraid to laugh at herself and not afraid to fail.

Her wanting to excel in all the tasks speak volumes.

Looking at her, I see a girl who has come a long way and will only keep getting better.

I feel you. kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
This is what Tacha said yesterday "Seyi keeps things for few ppl "

See him sharing a bottle now with just Tacha, Sirdee n ik .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Alphagan:

People only have this bad boy view about him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
thatigboman:
khafi spelt 1-word words like K, Q - will those stand?

Jesu, .. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mitjyland:

I agree with you. Ike is brilliant, he just need some confidence.

The strike has actually dampened his spirit entertainment wise, but he's doing well when it comes to tasks with intellectual demands

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Alphagan:

I don't think anyone has ever argued that.
His problem is that he plays too much, he doesn't take things serious. It has its advantages too, but doesn't help in his attitude to some pertinent issues.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Kai tacha on seyi's matter today.

Now on the red wine. He said he saw it at the pool. She said the fact they left it there doesnt mean they abandoned it.

Seyi just stop hiding things.

He said he is very sorry he is inbetween dramas for alcohol.

Seyi can asslick tacha o

I like Tacha, she is angry because others r not getting even though she gets.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
nadesh:
Sir Dee and Jackie that are hyped as intelligent have disappointed in the two tasks that required intelligence.
We watch grin
Exactly, Sir Dee doesn't know his tenses at all. He speaks bad English, the only thing is that he fluently speaks bad English. Pay attention and u will notice this.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
switlily25:
Esther shouldnt complain of sexual harassment o!

Did she complain b4? No be una wey dey outside carry the harassment thing for head.
And biggie too.. investigating without complain.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
nadesh:
I want icons up for evictions again.
if that happens it will end the group thing cause there wouldn't be balance

It's fair for cruisetopia to be up

Let's remove gedoni and Diane at least

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
nadesh:
Sir Dee and Jackie that are hyped as intelligent have disappointed in the two tasks that required intelligence.
We watch grin
sir dee, from kogi and grew up in zaria and doesnt know that yankari is in Bauchi. That guy is a fraud

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
his ways have never been pure
Lol Imagine, you created two accounts, you are writing with one, quoting yourself with another, just because of Seyi. is that not madness and joblessness? Be fooling yourself. Seyi dey alright

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
77up:
Your hate on Seyi means nothing , infact we even want him up this week. unfortunately for you and your lots, Seyi is better than your fav ,seyi is two times hoh while your fav never smell the golden room ,unless he's on a visit and must leave unless he's bundled out cheesy grin ,Seyi is very competitive in all task than your non challant fav showing total unseriousness towards every task , Seyi is better than your fav in all ramifications and lemme burst your bubble,he ll continue peppering you all till day 99 when he ll wins the prize.

I don't want to hate on any hms ,they are all hustlers, trying to make things happen for themselves and very good in their own ways but I don't think I can stand it anymore,looking at you guys decampaigning my fav and smiling at yours just because I don't want to troll.

With what we all know, Mike fans are the one trolling senselessly here while they should bury their face in shame for total nonsense their fav are doing .

Be warned angry Teamseyi are not troublesome but be warned angry
both Mike and seyi will be up today

We go know what's up on Sunday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.