Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4983917 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abeg wetin Kim and Jeff so khafi? Dos two just dey gather enemies
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jeez!!! This girl
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sirfeeking:
grin Khafi reminds me of a newcomer in Lagos,after so many bad experiences...he/she later realizes that the street is for the tough.
Seems she thinks she's there for family fellowship lol

She's overdoing it with the 'niceness' in my opinion though, she can't be that naive
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
lilianofentse:
Kaffi nobody likes you. Not sure why you would leave your job for BBN without being sure of being the winner. You talk too much

Better than the average Nigerian Bimbo that has nothing to say.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
lilianofentse:
very boring entity.. Big wonder what people find interesting abt her
She isn't boring per say, she needs taming. Her energy is excess.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kaffy crying .
Eyah Diary room confessions.
Big Brother sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kaffy said she sensed there was something off about Kim. That she and Jeff kept asking her how many coins she had. And last night when kim did again, she had to ask her why she was asking. She said Kim used the information against her by helping every other person that had coins lower than hers and bring them to a level above her - Mike especially.

Kafy is a joke mahn. How is this even Kim’s problem? Kim that was busy doing business.

SHe also said Dianne didn’t bother to check up on her and offer to give her coins. Lol one minute she is hating on Kim (and Jeff) for asking How many coins she had and the next minute she is blaming Dianne for not checking?

Hanty Kafy you played yourself and I hope you have learnt your lessons.

She says if she stays she won’t talk to some of them them again grin. Didirin ni girl yi sha.

She will miss Gedoni because he’s been like her best friend even though she was initially suspicious of him. She likes really calm guys.

She won’t miss Kim and Jeff because they formed an alliance against her. Is this girl normal at all undecided

If she gets evicted she would love to stay back in Nigeria. She may not return to her job cos she doesn’t know if she has a job to go back to in London. She said she defied orders from work to come to the house.

She said she went from thinking it will be so amazing to be the first female bbn winner to being the first female to be evicted grin

Now she’s saying her parting words and crying and I’m here grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lilianofentse(f): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Awwwwwn she's crying again..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
there wouldnt be eviction today

biggie just wanted to shake the house abit

they were too good to each other, even the fights were fake

he needed the kind of drama that would have taken a month naturally to happen, to happen under 4 days

and nominations is 2moro, wanted people to have options to nominate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
she doesnt want people to know that she is crying

madam real

abeg get out
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
ibkayee:

She's overdoing it with the 'niceness' in my opinion though, she can't be that naive

I don’t even see her as ‘nice’. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lool when after pouring her heart out about not wanting to leave, big brother asked her who she would miss the most if she leaves smh cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Berlyn1(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:

he needed the kind of drama that would have taken a month naturally to happen, to happen under 4 days

exactly what I thought
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
MizzD:
Kaffy said she sensed there was something off about Kim. That she and Jeff kept asking her how many coins she had. And last night when kim did again, she had to ask her why she was asking. She said Kim used the information against her by helping every other person that had coins lower than hers and bring them to a level above her - Mike especially.

Kafy is a joke mahn. How is this even Kim’s problem? Kim that was busy doing business.

SHe also said Dianne didn’t bother to check up on her and offer to give her coins. Lol one minute she is hating on Kim (and Jeff) for asking How many coins she had and the next minute she is blaming Dianne for not checking?

Hanty Kafy you played yourself and I hope you have learnt your lessons.

She says if she stays she won’t talk to some of them them again grin. Didirin ni girl yi sha.

She will miss Gedoni because he’s been like his best friend even though she was initially suspicious about him. She likes really calm guys.

She won’t miss Kim and Jeff because they formed an alliance against her. Is this girl normal at all undecided

If she gets evicted she would love to stay back in Nigeria. She may not return to her job cos she doesn’t know if she has a job to go back to in London. She said she defied orders from work to come to the house.

She said she went from thinking it will be so amazing to be the first female bbn winner to being the first female to be evicted grin

Now she’s saying her parting words and crying and I’m here grin grin grin
behind the scenes friendzoning

oboy that is cold
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
ibkayee:

According to the her,the housemates are fake...see mumu.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
MizzD:

I don’t even see her as ‘nice’. angry
I think she's harmless sha (for now) but whether she's nice or not, to me she's trying too hard to come across as nice, let it show organically and stop going on about it lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
isislomo; when a man is abt to cum, i always say look me in the eye cheesy cheesy cheesy

see masquerade
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
ibkayee:
Lool when after pouring her heart out about not wanting to leave, big brother asked her who she would miss the most if she leaves smh cheesy
when are u coming to naija..?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
janefrancisca:
Abeg wetin Kim and Jeff so khafi? Dos two just dey gather enemies

They went round asking people questions to determine the level of coin that people had and then upgraded their preferred people by giving them coins to make them higher than the people who had the lowest.

So Khaffi is just realising that BB is not about being nice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
So nice women finish last too grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
kim is sick, went to check peoples lowest so she can help her friends

very sick

Nah. Don’t put this on Kim. Babe has no ‘friends’ and didn’t ‘help’ anyone . She only did business and she told Ella this morning that the one she did with her wasn’t profitable.

Kaffy got too comfortable. She should own her Bleep-up.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
fucking this mercy ass is gonna be heaven...wuld even totally ignore her vag...had enuf of that alredi.. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:

There might be strikes
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lilianofentse(f): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
I think Isilomo does pot. Her lips is a no no

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrJaay(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Just 2 days and I will have to be going through 100+ pages to be updated here.
Somebody should help summarize please.
Cc Safarigirl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
tallskinnyperv:
when are u coming to naija..?
Dunno, maybe December
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Just 2 days and I will have to be going through 100+ pages to be updated here.

Somebody should help summarize please.

Cc Safarigirl Ibkayee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
ibkayee:

She made a slip and said she did not want to bring out the work "police?" person in her.... grin

I am sure there is another side to her...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Khaffi is an idiot

Nobody gives a shiiit about her and nobody is obligated to give a shiiit about her

Look at her, forming imaginary alliances in her head. Nobody gives a shiiit enough to even form an alliance against her

Dem leave Mike, Tacha, Ike, Omatsola and other strong characters finish, to form alliance against you. As who? This akata olopa is really deluded.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
If you get evicted, what will you do?

And she's blabbing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Dunno, maybe December
I wuld love to see u.....that's if its not d north u will be landing lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.