Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4983326 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mercy and Ike have finish frodd...Shuo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
MamBi:

Sis me, if na you nko? grin grin

Babe why dey use mouth finish you upandan come actually pick you as preference..

If not for biggie’s house, no be to carry atilogu dancers, use celebrate?

Haq haq Haq Haq haq Haq... I no fit laugh biko. cheesy

I don't understand Esther's game with the poor boy, make he no try nonsense for that room.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lauryn41:
Lambo has steady fans and sponsors

Mike has fans and sponsors

Pity votes for frodd

Gedoni has the entire calabar and league of sex addicts voting

Who does seyi have ??

Nobody
No sponsors no support ,no nothing

Please pity seyi and vote him

Forgive him all his trespasses and drop a vote or two

VOTE Seyi to 32052

Please my people
he has awolowo dynasty na

No be omo billionaire again

Seyi should forget it

His negative attitude and fights has killed his game

Awolowo should take care of his own

Can't be asking peasants to vote for him

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
eleshin:

Oga go and vote your Frodd and stop lying that you r Seyi's supporter. Seyi is safecos his real fans are voting for him....what will happen If they all have this dumb mindset that he's safe and they decide to vote for another housemate?

Go through my posts, I have voted massively for Seyi, both Online and with my money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jen92:
God please let Diane go.

Diane is mad. She just told Elo he made his choice since yesterday. So she made her choice a day b4. Kai n she had to pull that stunt to play us

It's either you're watching from your neighbour's window or you just want to lie to mislead people. Elo said he already knew who he was going to save and replace since last night and Diane agreed that she knew he must have done so. Are there no selling points to promote your delamike that you feel the need to constantly tear down other housemates?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:
Emotional assholee

Ike done murder fraud

I heard that one grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by debque(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
XXML33:
Please vote Diane.
Jackye is 100% going home. We can't afford to lose two women on Sunday.
Let Gedoni bounce abeg.
hahan.... you've given up on jackye so fast

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:
Elo said if cruisetopia won he would have replaced himself with mercy

Hahahahah
u are a liar, he skipped, mike, seyi, Diane, mercy, esther...he said he can't pick mercy because of IKe... he likes Ike.

so it's definitely Jacky or gedoni.

tAke Am easy deh drop ur lie o... lol

u should be voting though...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
FrankGiel:
Diane to Elo: why did you save her

Elo: hdjsjkkej jndbhnebbei. Kdnjduhdnbah jdjbdyauaknr . Shalabagsh bnsudkjdjdudj jdudndhdhdh hdbebeuehe jdndhdhdhdhdddididd
Do you get me

Diane: I don't understand cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Elo should stop falling hand. She is an older friend...finish!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Frodd better eats her snatch grin grin

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamJ:
he has awolowo dynasty na

No be omo billionaire again

Seyi should forget it

His negative attitude and fights has killed his game

Awolowo should take care of his own

Can't be asking peasants to vote for him

His family are not supporting him

Nobody is

Mike has the whole of Jamaica, married people association and single ladies association to vote him

Vote seyi today grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Saltandwater: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
I am glad everything being said about Frodd is coming from Mercy and not Tatache. I thought it's only me he annoys.

Thank God he speaks English grin -Mercy

He is a woman wrapper - Mercy
Although she didn't specify if it's Ankara, lace or judge grin

This HOH be giving Mrs Frodd levels, chai! Free meat saved for another day sha

Team Ike, I have never really taken time to watch Ike, he is such a funny dude and he does it without trying. I like him.

Diane, Queen in the North, you go go o but I don't pray it's before Gedoni and Jackye. Pity votes will save Frodd this time, issorait!

Munzy14:

u are a liar, he skipped, mike, seyi, Diane, mercy, esther...he said he can't pick mercy because of IKe... he likes Ike.

so it's definitely Jacky or gedoni.

tAke Am easy deh drop ur lie o... lol

u should be voting though...

Yes sweetheart, he said Mercy. He likes her but she would have been his prey. He added afterwards that he likes Ike and he isn't even an option.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
sanusi44z:
Diane sef don put mouth, wetin Frodd do all these housemates?
Mercy and Diane said when they tried to cheer on Esther on one of the arena games, Frodd shouted at them to leave her alone to concentrate.
Ike said Frodd is emotional, has a good heart but still an asshole.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Anugod(f): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lauryn41:
Lambo has steady fans and sponsors

Mike has fans and sponsors

Pity votes for frodd

Gedoni has the entire calabar and league of sex addicts voting

Who does seyi have ??

Nobody
No sponsors no support ,no nothing

Please pity seyi and vote him

Forgive him all his trespasses and drop a vote or two

VOTE Seyi to 32052

Please my people
Seyi has the whole Awolowo clan voting for him, plus the yoruba kingdom supporting him. He doesn't need extra votes. angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jen92:
God please let Diane go.

Diane is mad. She just told Elo he made his choice since yesterday. So she made her choice a day b4. Kai n she had to pull that stunt to play us

Shey I talk am here. That her nonsense of calling Mime and Seyi was just to appear confused. You won veto the previous day, and you want to tell me you didn't ponder on who to save and replace. Yeye.

I wonder why Elo feels the need to explain himself. If there is anyone he should explain to, it's Frodd his teammate who was hitherto safe.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
HMs who have said Frodd irritates them, Jackie, Elo, Mercy, NK, Mike. People who had problem or still having problem with Frodd: Seyi, Omotshola, Tacha, Elo, Venita, Jackie, Mike. Wetin Frodd do these people?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Eeghe:

Sister Rico Swarvey Well done dear !!!
Thank you jare. Are yo for frodd?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Seyi called a human being a peasant on live TV because he is omo awolowo

Calling fraud a peasant is an insult to his entire family not just him

Seyi cursed Thelma, called the name of her dead brother, swore for him

Seyi said that he will mess and shit on people's bag

Seyi is a negative person

Seyi cursed Thelma dead brother, couldn't let him rest in peace, a dead person because she told u she lost her brother, seyi is evil

Cursing the dead

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Anugod:
Seyi has the whole Awolowo clan voting for him, plus the yoruba kingdom supporting him. He doesn't need extra votes. angry
Gbam.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
dominique:

It's either you're watching from your neighbour's window or you just want to lie to mislead people. Elo said he already knew who he was going to save and replace since last night and Diane agreed that she knew he must have done so. Are there no selling points to promote your delamike that you feel the need to constantly tear down other housemates?
Thank God u admitted she said that. Even if am not totally in the context she said it.

Even the least intelligent person will make a choice a night b4.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
XXML33:
I just realized members of Team Khafi are voting Gedoni. This doesn't make sense. Isn't it obvious Gedoni is just using Khafi?

Team Khafi if you care about your girl then vote Diane so Gedoni will bounce. Gedoni is killing Khafi's game.

If they are truly doing this then I will be amazed....

That guy sly no be small...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Its high time Gedoni gets out

Nobody should dare vote for gedoni.

I'm talking to you reading this too

Don't even try it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hazardfan1:
Please, someone shud help me with that Jide Kosoko meme. grin grin grin
here you go angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lauryn41:

His family are not supporting him

Nobody is

Mike has the whole of Jamaica, married people association and single ladies association to vote him

Vote seyi today grin
awolowo name that he doesn't allow to rest

They should vote for him

Awolowo should stand for their own

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
dominique:

Most Diane fans voted massively for Elo, go to the comment section on her IG page. They really came through for him (I'm not a Diane core fan so I split my votes between Joe and Elo). So you can't determine Elo's fanbase based on that percentage. He has gained a lot of fans tonight though
I still like dat he was up last week. Let Diane test the waters maybe Elo's fan might return the favour tongue grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
I will av wished diane nd jackye go on sunday rather dan gedoni,their entertainment in dat house is so low,gedoni is pullin off an interest scene wit venita nd khafi,so its a worthy highlight for the show

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Frood should be castrated and be taken to museum as a specimen of what stupid human represents.

See how Lambo and Ike are tearing the dog like they are tearing christmas chicken grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Anugod:

He doesn't

He didn't tell his FAM before coming

They don't support him

No celebrity supports him

Yoruba people are not even voting him

They're voting mike

He has no one

Drop a vote or two for him

Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please make una vote frodd...

All this housemates shouting irritation cant challenge tacha, but nwa boy that is just in love is their problem... Lawd..

Please vote frodd, he biggest crime is just being in love, if you have ever being in love, if you are a woman and you complain of men not being caring, now see a caring man...

Please vote frodd

BTW mercy instigates Ike into trouble , omashola was right.. Make una watch this space

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ike to Mercy: Frodd is soft on the outside but an asshole inside. He's not even the good kind of asshole, he's an emotional asshole.

Brutality

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ike cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SPDAZZY(f): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
This Ike shredding Frodd in bits is the same one Frodd always has his back and probably saved from DQ? This life Sha.

Emotional as$shole, alright.

I wonder what FRODD did to all these HMs

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.