Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4966163 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sugahylz:

I hope he didn’t waste his coins on that.
She should lift her spirit by herself.
Someone who cannot lift their spirit themselves are hardly pleased by others.
True happiness is from within...from self.
I don't think he has bought the showmax thing but we watch. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
XXML33:

It's clearly a strategy. I don't know why people can't see this.

He must have watched Tobi and Cee-c last season and saw the amount of controversy their relationship generated. He is simply playing Tobi's script, but he is stretching it farther. He certainly thinks the script is what has been saving him from eviction.

Did you watch when he was pretending to be quarrelling with Sirdee in order to prank Esther? He played the part so well that his behavior was indistinguishable from his behavior during his fight with Seyi days before.

Frodd is simply a good actor and he is acting out a script. Esther is just a very good prey. I'm sure he'll be astonished at how much of a perfect prey she is.

Nice observation.....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lauryn41:

Las las sha na frodd go use head carry this thing wen tacha do Esther

I see this happening.
Food: these housemates are all gluttons. Their quarell no reach food. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lauryn41:
Buttttttttt Tacha doesn't celebrate birthdays with other housemates

If they had refused to eat and celebrate with her

How would she have felt??

Anyways she needs to at least try on people's birthdays

Las las sha na frodd go use head carry this thing wen tacha do Esther

See those boys? Especially Seyi, Omatshola and Sir Dee? In short all the boys would not say no to food grin. See how Omatshola has been singing Tacha's praises all morning?

But i get your point.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jen92:
Thank God Gideoni, Jackye n diane must go b4 him.

Wonders will never end!

Please how is your Mike more entertaining

Than these names you listed?

Chai.... sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tacha made today. Esther can go n sleep

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Geezeem:

Wonders will never end!

Please how is your Mike more entertaining

Than these names you listed?

Chai.... sad
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Leave my mentions. Must everything be about Mike? Smh

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
XXML33:

He must have watched Tobi and Cee-c last season and saw the amount of controversy their relationship generated. He is simply playing Tobi's script, but he is stretching it farther. He certainly thinks the script is what has been saving him from eviction.

Did you watch when he was pretending to be quarrelling with Sirdee in order to prank Esther? He played the part so well that his behavior was indistinguishable from his behavior during his fight with Seyi days before.

Frodd is simply a good actor and he is acting out a script. Esther is just a very good prey. I'm sure he'll be astonished at how much of a perfect prey she is.

I don't disagree with this post. You really do have a point.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
You can't hug this one while wearing a white shirt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Digital101:

Don't worry, very soon Seyi and Tacha will soon become a ship if that is why you want all the relationship in the house dissolved so that from 11pm will we be watching your boring Tacha.

Lol... Don't mind them grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
XXML33:

I hope so,I pray its a strategy,he don too disgrace Anambra men

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mitjyland:
Why is MERCY always trying to expose her yansh shape with tightening clothes like this? Esther's yansh is clearly visible without showing it, why MERCY can't reason that as well? na only her get yansh ni? Local man is tired.
It's not easy to buy butts na..she must show off just as a child wearing Christmas clothes.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jen92:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Leave my mentions. Must everything be about Mike? Smh
From someone who's favorite topic is Seyi this is quite ironic and hypocritical grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mitjyland:
Why is MERCY always trying to expose her yansh shape with tightening clothes like this? Esther's yansh is clearly visible without showing it, why MERCY can't reason that as well? na only her get yansh ni? Local man is tired.
If u had 1. something million NAIRA nyash I'm sure u will flaunt it grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Alphagan:
For Nigeria to move forward, it is the collective onus of her creative minds to cause a radical transmogrification. This shift should be spontaneous and be simultaneous in areas of social, economic, cultural and technological importance. So, those with potentials to help achieve the lofty dreams of this great country should be encouraged and be given all the necessary supports.

If anything, this show has brought to the limelight one of those with talents and potentials to help Nigeria rediscover her long lost glory. He is intelligent and above all, very creative.

We need the creative imagination of Seyi in Nigeria to help reposition our dying values, we need him to cause a major shake in Nigeria "Nolicosphere". To make this possible for the talented man, he needs our support to first win the money and then use it as a precursor to achieving the larger dream for the betterment of all Nigerians irrespective of region or religion.

Vote creativity
Vote vibrancy
Vote SugarDaddy
Vote Seyi

Stay blessed!!! Stay blessed!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Innocentchild:

From someone who's favorite topic is Seyi this is quite ironic grin

I tell u, she will soon choke on his name..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
XXML33:

He did. Mike dared Venita to jiggle Tacha's buttocks and caress Tacha's breasts. Venita refued to touch Tacha's breast but she nonetheless jiggled her butt and Mike watched with satisfaction.
My main man grin Let's clink glasses and make a toast to Tacha showing her true color grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
As it stands now

Mercy
Seyi
Frodd
Diane
Gedoni
Mike
Jackye

Team Mike we need a miracle

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jen92:
See what I saw on Twitter lol..

I’m not a fan of Esther, but please STOP calling her bitter.

What happened was inconsiderate and rude. Imagine your family celebrating your neighbors birthday on your day and not yours. Let’s be reasonable .
That twitter person is mad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lauryn41:

They have been all over each other

Like sir dee and her were all over each other

Goan look for something your delawood sir dee has ever done

And leave seyi alone

Seyi, Tacha, and Sir Dee are cliques in that house, so i'm not Team Sir Dee alone. i'm also Team Seyi and i've voted for him this week. I also voted for Diane because she is a loyal friend.

as for delawoods, we all know the truth but we will know say it because of emotional sentiments, we all know who are delawoods in that house.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
scondy:

Lol.....Dre....Jazz.....Haughtynaughty.......same person......funny dude.....at thesame time sound and mostly objective....

For real? Same person?

Wow!..... Wonder where he is now?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jen92:
See what I saw on Twitter lol..

I’m not a fan of Esther, but please STOP calling her bitter.

What happened was inconsiderate and rude. Imagine your family celebrating your neighbors birthday on your day and not yours. Let’s be reasonable .
I’m an Esther fan. But I’m tired of pretending that she’s not the cause of the hate around her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tacha your plan will not work my dear, you will not distract us. Vote Mike, Vote Mike oooo.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Amya:
Mike is a Jamaican and a delawood. Deal with it. For that person who I know to be a NLder to call me and threaten to rape and kill me for saying the truth, do your worse!

So it's murderers and rapists that make up team Mike. I should have known. I'm waiting for more calls o.

Let me go and continue my good work of sensitising people on twitter.

Are you for real? shocked

You were threatened? embarassed lipsrsealed angry

Over a show that is supposed to entertain us?

So this is work....a means of livelihood for some people?

Very unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Awww! Lucky guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
Amya:
Mike is a Jamaican and a delawood. Deal with it. For that person who I know to be a NLder to call me and threaten to rape and kill me for saying the truth, do your worse!

So it's murderers and rapists that make up team Mike. I should have known. I'm waiting for more calls o.

Let me go and continue my good work of sensitising people on twitter.
stop this nonsense! If you are lying I won't find it funny.

You v passed your news cant u rest? Instead of you to b tracing the no of the person who called you, you are here making noise. Kilode?

Does SM v a police station?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kodded(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
this should be one of the most boring task ever undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Let me wish Esther happy birthday on here. Child of the Hebrews. Many more years and grace.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
MamBi:

You and Tetes in an argument were legendary...

Like watching the finals at Wimbledon...

Haughty and Lecturer.... shocked shocked

Truthserum with the vicious analysis

The old man from one of the southern countries that was always at war with lecturer...

Okay, I am becoming maudlin now... cry cry

But look at us now tongue

Almost BBN buddies

Agreeing and shiiitttt cheesy

Almost a teamie

That lecturer guy.... Smh grin

Nice memories dear.... Nice

Walahi i miss Haughty much

Online friends sha, here one moment....gone the next grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Next week is Seyi's birthday.

A lot of these HMs celebrated their birthdays in the house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biingoo: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.