Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5020484 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Munzy14:

u never see anything, u will see when we get to semi-final...

that's when mynd and lalas will pitch their tent here...
I will try to be of good behavior as I always do grin grin. I no get strength to create alternative cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
MizzD:

Abi? Elo is such a people pleaser.
And has low self esteem. And he came in with so much confidence. Shame is gone.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Jen92:
See Gedoni not opening up about Kim. Na wa o
All the girls are potential prey so no need to reveal that info.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Jen92:
See Gedoni not opening up about Kim. Na wa o

The way gedoni lies effortlessly? I really do fear that guy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
dominique:

At least she didn't steal the spotlight away from the celebrant like she did in the morning. That was what she planned to do when she changed to that see through outfit waiting for music to start playing

Hi Dominique, can you please check the flagrant disregard for Rule 2 - Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members - on this thread. Especially by Threebear and her numerous alternates and Tetehjewels

It is never ok for people to abuse and provoke a member just because they dissed whoever it is they support.

The past few days, we had a state of decorum. But, threebear even when serving a ban, still found a way to incite hate here using alternates. This i expect you are aware of.

I'm hoping that you put a stop to this.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
MrsV:
Tacha has never joined hms to celebrate bdays. If not for long throat I wonder y they all joined to wish her so called twin a happy birthday.

Not a good character at all.
Come chop no be come work grin. Who rejects a delicious meal?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Threebear:
Gulder must make Mike an ambassador .

Let's keep reposting the video of his commercial and tagging Gulder.

We've already secured him two major endorsements , let's do more .
join IamJ and write 1,000 petitions to big brother on that

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
MizzD:

The way gedoni lies effortlessly? I really do fear that guy.
Khaffi is in for a shocker outside this house.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
QuietHammer:
Gaddam! Mike just gave a world class Guilder commercial. Gaddam!

What happened to "as a top member of this forum"

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Esther wants the housemates to go into the Jaccuzzi. She says she can go into the Jacuzzi naked because she cant think of what to wear. Frood says hmn, he will bet 1000 bet naija coins, and even his future bet naija coins for that to happen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Hi Dominique, can you please check the flagrant disregard for Rule 2 - Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members - on this thread. Especially by Threebear and her numerous alternates and Tetehjewels

It is never ok for people to abuse and provoke a member just because they dissed whoever it is they support.

The past few days, we had a state of decorum. But, threebear even when serving a ban, still found a way to incite hate here using alternates. This i expect you are aware of.

u missed out Mike4themoney aka fadedvoices

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
creolehunt:

What r u saying? V u seen threebear directly insulting someone? He only states facts , either of the person or hm the person is supporting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Will you shut up! So you cannot take what you dish out and you chose to run to the mods to suck bwezz grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frodd is just disgracing himself. His ancestors would be turning in their graves.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
lamidebaby:
is this fraud a true ibo guy?
He is probably playing a script. Just like u, with ur moniker.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Threebear:
An old woman that should be feeding her great grand children grin has made it her duty to thwart Mike's impending win.

If you had that much power , why isn't your life better ?

Someone that is not even in control of the little destiny whatever made her gave her to manage , thinks she can be an anti upsurge to greatness ? grin

A fool at sixty , is a fool forever .
Jen92, explain this pls. Does insult have a new meaning?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Will you shut up! So you cannot take what you dish out and you chose to run to the mods to suck bwezz grin grin grin

Asslicker

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
thatigboman:
Jen92, explain this pls. Does insult have a new meaning?
No name or moniker was mentioned. If someone catches the sub, then that's who the person is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Threebear:
[s]An old woman that should be feeding her great grand children grin has made it her duty to thwart Mike's impending win.

If you had that much power , why isn't your life better ?

Someone that is not even in control of the little destiny whatever made her gave her to manage , thinks she can be an anti upsurge to greatness ? grin

A fool at sixty , is a fool forever .[/s]
this one cannot take wat he dishes,amya they are obviously bother by wat u doin cheesy
carry on ur work

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
river18:

Asslicker

As in you and the guy are just pathetic cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

As in the guy is just pathetic cheesy cheesy
am talking about u

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ha, people have started reporting people o hian, the MIKE effect tongue cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Team fifteen percent keeps taking L back to back grin

Anything they wish Mike ends up happening to Ike grin cheesy

First they said Mike didn't attend auditions ,then shortly Mike's audition photos emerged grin

Now look at who is being exposed for failing auditions and bribing riggie later on to participate grin.

Later they claimed Mike will be evicted that Omashola and Trasha are stronger ... Mike ended up beating omoshola with over seven percent grin but guess who Omashola ended up beating black and blue even with efforts from other teams grin

Now they're claiming it was his first time up grin
Seriously ? grin

So because biggie didn't show the result the first time ,so as not to embarrass Ike who actually came seventh ...you're going to cancel out a whole voting week just to keep deluding yourselves that Ike is strong ? grin

What can I expect from the fans of a drug addict though ?
It must be the weed .

Mtchew

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frodd wants Esther to changer his name to frodology cos he's always apologizing. He said one minute they make up, next minute, they fight.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

What I dish out indeed. Point me to one of them. I'm not even speaking for myself though. The behaviour of most of you makes me sick in the stomach.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Amya:

Show me a single comment where I rained insults on Mike and his supporters. Just one. If I was throwing insults, don't you think I'll be banned by now? I'm being bullied by a band of trolls but I only reply some of my mentions and never even go further to report such handles and you say I'm constituting a nuisance? Please step back
What’s your obsession with mike ?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
creolehunt:

And in addition to this
I think is about time u released Livelymatilda

U have released her fellow inmates
Why delaying hers
I don't want to get angry o angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
river18:

am talking about u

Noticed and altered to be all about you. Asslicking is something you have been seen to do here with your less than one month old alternate moniker

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
creolehunt:

What I dish out indeed. Point me to one of them. I'm not even speaking for myself though. The behaviour of most of you makes me sick in the stomach.

Then throw up so you would feel better na grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ike ike our guy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.