Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4947373 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by legitnow: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
finally you have admitted that banging is why you watch the show
There are so many things to be learnt but una own na sex
Wait first, after the first couple land, u will understand. Sex sells..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
garfield1:

Why was Kim with veto power not allowed to save and replace? Biggie is making the hoh useless and irrelevant without the save and replace power
Kim's veto power might come in handy in the next eviction. No mind biggie, the HOH's position is more like Biggie's houseboy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ogaJona(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
I think ella and kim was talking about Ike someone clarify me
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kim says if she has her way she probably wouldn’t be talking to any babe in the house, just guys undecided

Just when I was starting to like her cry. All this diva-ish attitude

She asked if Ella likes jeff, but Ella said Jeff is her daddy.

Ella then asked if she likes Jeff but She said she doesn’t like anyone in the house yet but she likes having male friends generally.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
legitnow:

Wait first, after the first couple land, u will understand. Sex sells..
sex sells I know

But sex is like a bonus from watching the show

Main thing is the personalities and the interactions

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
all the girls are coming for his head

Nominations based on current beefs in the house

Tasha , Jeff and Thelma

Ella ,Tasha and omashola

Kim, omashola and Tasha

Khafy, omashola and Jeff

Tuoyo, Tasha and Mike

Gedoni, Mike and Tasha

Diane, Ike and omashola

Jacky , Ike and Tasha

Mercy, Jeff and Tasha

Seyi ,Tasha and omashola

Omashola, tasha and seyi

Nelson, omashola and Ike

Esther, omashola and Ike

Jeff, Ike and khafy

Sir Dee, omashola and Tasha

Fraud, Tasha and Ike

Khafy, Jeff and omashola
Hmmmm make dem take time o angry am happy his not dull at task though, Good this year is not just about votes.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by legitnow: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
sex sells I know

But sex is like a bonus from watching the show

Main thing is the personalities and the interactions

Dat too is infused into the matter. U can't separate.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
which guys?

Only gedoni and tuoyo will have beef with him

Sir Dee likes him

Jeff is his man

Omashola is his man

Nelson likes him

Fraud likes him

Seyi likes him

Ike is his main guy

Mike will only get 2 nominations, unless a girl surprises me
Rewatch their diary sessions again.most see him as the biggest threat.omasola is not his man,as usual only you is oblivious that Frodd and omasola dislike him lowkey.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Frank65:

Did Khafi ask her for coins? Neither Khafi nor Tacha knew that the white team members were upgrading to 100 coins. Khafi thought she was safe at 80 coins, so she didn't bother asking anybody for coins.
They all knew the white team members were upgrading theirs, she felt it will not be possible to upgrade all.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kezim: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
I get Avala and Isi were evicted cos they scored the lowest
Why did only 4 out of the 21 HM participate in this game and not all the HMs?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
janefrancisca:
Kim's veto power might come in handy in the next eviction. No mind biggie, the HOH's position is more like Biggie's houseboy.

But?
The HoH has nomination immunity (a guaranteed two weeks) and 500 Bet9ja coins
These are good booster points for the game, no?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
legitnow:

For them to make sense.

They will have to declare women dont have right becos, i remember sex being the problem between CEEC and Tobi. The girl declared herself even virgin live, to dodge the bullet.

If not then her restraint was unreasonable, she should have opened leg inside bed whilst other house mate sleep in the same room.
LOL...JUST LIKE ALEX OPENED HER PUSSY FOR TOBI TO FVCK AND HE STILL DUMPED HER SORRY ASS AND ALSO TOLD MIRACLE.

MIRACLE THEN TOLD NINA... NINA TOLD CEE-C AND CEE-C TOLD THE WORLD

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ezeego1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
janefrancisca:

Her strength only comes from her instagram popularity, if Kim can let go of that her guinea/burundi accent, show her fun and intellectual side more and find one guy for telemundo series, she is so getting to d finals.

Most of her Instagram followers are sex starved niggas and aspiring runs girl,,, and last time I checked pervert don't waste their time voting.

To even think she's rating herself so high is actually amusing. Smh!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamJ:
she looks 30
Then she was 23 during that her project fame video on YouTube... Hmmm adobilivit..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BenNash: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
When the show started I was team Mike. But seriously I can't take it anymore.. That guy too boring abeg.. I'm hoping he changes soon and becomes more interesting and maybe win some challenges.. But as for now, I'm rooting for Ike..

I believe he has the tendencies of winning this thing. He'll be involved in a romantic relationship most probably with mercy and he'll have frictions with a lot of people in the house. I also like that he's a smooth talker. Na the kain housemate wey I want be that. I cannot kill myself with boredom.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
garfield1:

Why was Kim with veto power not allowed to save and replace? Biggie is making the hoh useless and irrelevant without the save and replace power
I guess because there was no nomination, biggie put them up for eviction himself. So the veto power should be exercised when they start nominations.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by legitnow: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
BenNash:
When the show started I was team Mike. But seriously I can't take it anymore.. That guy too boring abeg.. I'm hoping he changes soon and becomes more interesting and maybe win some challenges.. But as for now, I'm rooting for Ike..

I believe he has the tendencies of winning this thing. He'll be involved in a romantic relationship most probably with mercy and he'll have frictions with a lot of people in the house. I also like that he's a smooth talker. Na the kain housemate wey I want be that. I cannot kill myself with boredom.

He is a married man, i mean wat do u expect?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jjii: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
No be by like oh! They also see him as a threat
iamJ:
which guys?

Only gedoni and tuoyo will have beef with him

Sir Dee likes him

Jeff is his man

Omashola is his man

Nelson likes him

Fraud likes him

Seyi likes him

Ike is his main guy

Mike will only get 2 nominations, unless a girl surprises me

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
BenNash:

He can only get more boring.his fanbase is plummeting,even the bear is tired.buhari is more lively.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moufan: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
BenNash:

your opinion. the reason I'm watching the show is cos of Mike.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
MizzD:
Kim says if she has her way she probably wouldn’t be talking to any babe in the house, just guys undecided

Just when I was starting to like her cry. All this diva-ish attitude

She asked if Ella likes jeff, but Ella said Jeff is her daddy.

Ella then asked if she likes Jeff but She said she doesn’t like anyone in the house yet but she likes having male friends generally.
Why is she asking if Ella likes Jeff?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kezim:
the 4 had the lowest coins. 80 each

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
garfield1:

Rewatch their diary sessions again.most see him as the biggest threat.omasola is not his man,as usual only you is oblivious that Frodd and omasola dislike him lowkey.
omashola hated Mike at first

Today during the dairy session he said he would miss Mike

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigbrotherpedias never miss opportunities to litter this thread with their boring knowledge.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
But biggie asked the housemates at the arena for the number of coins they had. It wasn’t exactly a secret

And honestly, I don’t think Kim cared so much about anyone to want to help them level up with kaffy. The game is still young and I don’t think Kaffy should overflog the issue.

She’s over analyzing.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
akthedream2019:

LOL...JUST LIKE ALEX OPENED HER PUSSY FOR TOBI TO FVCK AND HE STILL DUMPED HER SORRY ASS AND ALSO TOLD MIRACLE.

MIRACLE THEN TOLD NINA... NINA TOLD CEE-C AND CEE-C TOLD THE WORLD
You come across as someone who will hold on to a jilted lover for ages. You have totally refused to let last year's issues go. grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
janefrancisca:
How long is the veto power suppose to last?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
micxwell:
Ella said she's 30 years old... Hmm, I'm struggling to believe her.
U know see her face.. she look 30something self.. This people old o. They showing u bbnaija age.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BenNash: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Frank65:

Did Khafi ask her for coins? Neither Khafi nor Tacha knew that the white team members were upgrading to 100 coins. Khafi thought she was safe at 80 coins, so she didn't bother asking anybody for coins.

Lol you better get used to this thing..I notice everything about tacha said on here is negative..The Tacha I watch on TV and the one they talk about on Nairaland are so different.

She no twerk, dem go blast am say she too boring. That she's disappointing and her instagram lifestyle is fake. If she twerk dem go call am hoe. I just tire.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ezeego1:

Most of her Instagram followers are sex starved niggas and aspiring runs girl,,, and last time I checked pervert don't waste their time voting.

To even think she's rating herself so high is actually amusing. Smh!

Instagram followers does not mean voters

Some of them will even be eager for her to be evicted, let her come back and be giving them their daily dose of twerk videos and breast exhibition grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kezim:

This is a long gist but the summary is that all week, the housemates had to acquire as much bet9ja coins as they could, through any means bar violence (borrowing, stealing, groveling, earning in a legit manner through tasks, all)
This started from day 1 I think
Then on Wednesday BB made us and the head of house (and a day later the rest of the housemates) know that the housemates with the least amount are to leave the game today
So after the attendant crazy drama that went into acquiring coins, today came
Those 4 had 80 bet9ja coins each, and were as risk of eviction
And the bit that you know
Cheers

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gedoni forming active now hahahaha

Most times people are quiet because they are stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51