Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5020348 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yale9:
Mike and Frodd. You want to kill Mike? Mike that can’t even speak like a human being, to start with plus Cheating in every intellectual game. Easy! You’re stabbing Mike too much
how old is fraud how old is Mike

Who has achieved more?

You don't need to be intelligent to know that u can't compare both

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
iamJ:
trolling isn't sweet when it's done with lies
you will come online, cause trouble for ur team, when they are getting roasted, u go MIA..... grin

ones area calm, u surface again... They should throw u away just like they did to jona at ninive ,u Av created pain than joy to them.... grin.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You must either be living in a remote village in the east where rent is 50k a year or you are living in Somolu or Mushin. 2.5m is the standard rent in parts of Abuja, Lekki, Oniru, and even Ajah, Ikeja, Ilupeju etc.

So in your mind rent in Nigeria can never get up to 2.5m when people are paying rent of 30m a year?

Igbo man hustle ooo so you can leave that your village and see things.
dont mind them. In lekki phase 1 u can get a serviced 1 bedroom flat for 1.5m. Not everyone is living in d village.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
iamJ:

Who has achieved more?

but you started the comparison between Frodd and a failure. Your own L.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Threebear:
How you dance when you know your fave earned his place in the show fair and square .

#saynotoscam

It's very hilarious to think this will make any difference

If Ike wanted to hide this fact, he wouldn't share it

I have an assignment for you.

There is a housemate that auditioned twice.... Lied it was a first time to the panel

Another went to another city to audition when a previous city didn't work out

Find their names grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yale9:
a Mike is a very failed dirty pig.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Zoroaster:
Mike and his fans are being battered here chai.. cheesy
Battered where? I just decided to keep low because some ppl have bin wailing since morning.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yale9:
started it because

I can't be driving a Benz

And u will seat in your keke and be throwing shades

Look into the mirror

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Geezeem:

It's very hilarious to think this will make any difference

If Ike wanted to hide this fact, he wouldn't share it

I have an assignment for you.

There is a housemate that auditioned twice.... Lied it was a first time to the panel

Another went to another city to audition when a previous city didn't work out

Find their names grin
help me tell am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Munzy14:

you will come online, cause trouble for ur team, when they are getting roasted, u go MIA..... grin

ones area calm, u surface again... They should throw u away just like they did to jona at ninive ,u Av created pain than joy to them.... grin.
I was at work

U know the thing productive members of society do

Not everyone depends on weekly Garri and groundnut from mummy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
iamJ:
started it because

I can't be driving a Benz

And u will seat in your keke and be throwing shades

Look into the mirror
think straight! Then talk straight.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Munzy14:

That’s how they do. Like fav like fan. Delawoods and Mikawoods

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Neimarjnr:
So Mike's wife did not even win a single gold medal at the olympics

No wonder they fit each other

Like Husband like Wife

Name one achievement one member of your family has that is comparable to hers

Shakes-Drayton came to prominence at the English Schools Championships where she set a UK junior record time in the 400 m hurdles.[4] She made her first major international appearance at the 2006 World Junior Championships in Athletics where she finished eighth, achieving a new personal best of 57.52 seconds.[5] She took the silver medal at the 2007 European Athletics Junior Championships with a time of 56.46 s, a national junior record in the event.[6][7]

Shakes-Drayton won the 400 m hurdles at the 2008 Olympic Games GB trials but failed to obtain the A grade selection standard, thus veteranTasha Danvers was chosen to represent Great Britain instead, going on to win the bronze medal. Despite the non-selection, Shakes-Drayton was considered to be a medal prospect for the next Olympics in 2012. At the 2009 British Championships in Birmingham, she finished second in the 400 metres behind reigning world champion Christine Ohuruogu, setting a new personal best. Further success came on the junior circuit at the 2009 European Athletics U23 Championships, where set won the 400 m hurdles gold medal with a run of 55.26 seconds, another personal best. Having secured a place on the Great Britain team, she set her sights on the 2009 World Championships in Athletics, remarking: "I like people talking about me. It means I must be doing some things right. Now I have to live up to the hype because hype is pointless if you don't live up to it.".

She ran at the 2009 World Championships in Athletics in Berlin and reached the semi-finals of the competition. However, she finished seventh in the race with a time of 57.57 seconds and did not compete in the final. She ran a personal best of 54.91 seconds for the 400 m hurdles to win at the Memorial Primo Nebiolo in June 2010.[10]

In the absence of Tasha Danvers, Shakes-Drayton and Eilidh Child were the sole representatives for Great Britain at the 2010 European Athletics Championships. Shakes-Drayton finished 2nd in her heat, with a time of 55.35. She then finished 3rd in her semi-final to qualify for the final in a new personal best of 54.73. In the final she finished third to win the bronze medal with a new personal best of 54.18.

At the 2012 London Grand Prix, the final Diamond League meeting prior to the 2012 London Olympic Games, Shakes-Drayton recorded another personal best for the 400m hurdles of 53.77, a time that put her second in the world rankings for the year and also made her the second fastest British athlete of all time in the event behind only Sally Gunnell.[11] However, in the Olympic 400m hurdles she was unable to reach the final, finishing third in her semi-final heat.[12] She was also part of the GB 4 × 400 m relay team which finished fifth in the final of that event.[13]

At the 2013 European Athletics Indoor Championships in Gothenburg, Shakes-Drayton went on to win gold in the Women's 400m final with a Personal Best of 50.85 ahead of another Great Britain runner Eilidh Child. She was also part of the Women's 4 × 400 m team along with Eilidh Child, Shana Cox and Christine Ohuruogu which won gold at the same championships

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mike still on people's lips till now? Hey God, this Mike is the ish mehnn. grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Jen92:
dont mind them. In lekki phase 1 u can get a serviced 1 bedroom flat for 1.5m. Not everyone is living in d village.

This Lekki phase 1 own na true, I know someone that pays that much for his. I wouldn't be caught doing that sha, money for land in Ibadan... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mike ooo. They’ve murdered him!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Surprised you missed the typo similarities in that post grin

Same same... Na them grin

Hounding this poor girl

Shamelessly.... Yet she hasn't insulted any of them personally....

Her fight was never about them

They are supporting a "supposed" Gentleman

In a thuggery fashion and I thought we are the

Gangsters cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yale9:
think straight! Then talk straight.
coming from someone that supports that stool

Abeg try another line

Better still create an alternate and come at Mike

Cause as long as I see you, knowing that ure a fan of fraud, I can't even take you serious

For someone to see that pathetic loser called fraud and still have the nerve to get behind that such people shouldn't be taken Serious

Last last, u can personally relate to his situation and we understand

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

not failing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
FrankGiel:

Lmao.. jen are u scared??
There is a Domino's at admiralty opposite farmcity.. if u are game, I'm game. smiley
Bring a plus one preferably a guy..

Threebear you can join too

Threebear and Jen are one and the same.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eeghe:
The way Elo keeps as much space as possible between him and Diane is something else
He is gripping (well holding cheesy) his knee as a form of guarding as they talk and gist in bed
No waves, no tension even with the way Diane looks at him and leans towards him to talk
Elo sef.

I like a man who is control of his emotions to an extent. Elo is that kind of man.

Good evening MA
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
iamJ:
coming from someone that supports that stool

Abeg try another line

Better still create an alternate and come at Mike

Cause as long as I see you, knowing that ure a fan of fraud, I can't even take you serious

For someone to see that pathetic loser called fraud and still have the nerve to get behind that such people shouldn't be taken Serious

Last last, u can personally relate to his situation and we understand
Bros, they have killed your furniture.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
iamJ:
so knowing what nafdac means signifies intelligence

Una no Sabi troll
Yesoo
All join
Till Mike proves he has something upstairs besides cigarettes
For now he is an itimpataka

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

yawns
I won't stoop to ya level

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
not failing.

Everybody fails at some point so this comment actually means you and the members of your family are indeed failures who are doomed to walk in the shadows of successful people which is why you are so embittered toward successful people.

I know your kind grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
Bros, they have killed your furniture.
he even calls himself an asshole. A pure joke of a person!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
styrese:
Yesoo
All join
something upstairs

B4 I take ur judgement seriously

How many degrees do you have?

How many companies have you started?

Who are u to judge him?

What's ur name?

If I googled you asides baddo and 2go accounts what else can I find?

Try again

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
styrese:
Yesoo
All join
Jesu!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eeghe:

You have gone low and personal with someone here though, just for not “buying Mike”
I read that post with utmost disappointment
Cheers

She has personally attacked me several times

But I ignored her as I usually do... I don't suffer fuuls gladly

I don't know the ages of some of these people

So why even engage?

I am here to have fun.... My business is with the housemates..... No more, no less grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
iamJ:

Who has achieved more?

Looking at the two guys
Mike is way older than frodd
Forget that entertainment age
Mike should be atleast 35

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Neimarjnr:

yawns

I won't stoop to ya level

Of course you cannot stoop due to your pain from being an eternal failure.

Some of us have been there and are now super successful so we rejoice and celebrate successful people because we know how the journey actually was for them.

Failures who have never tasted success always remain bitter at successful people because its a height they wish they could attain but haven't. Thus bent on transferring their frustrations everywhere and anywhere success is seen. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
DoubleeDee:

That post is an alternate.
Check the typo glitch.

I know

I remember asking that moniker

If she has been reduced to a 'jen'

Kikikikikikikikikii cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.