Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5008924 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2019
letterman:

closed

Dude, that was pidgin!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by letterman: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Jen92:
u v time.
U

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2019
letterman:

U
Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2019
nadesh:

He should first dissolve this group thing before bringing in new twists.
From what i gathered, its more of a task, A Nigerian themed stuff.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Geezeem:

Leave to where?

So we can watch who or what? undecided
Babbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyy

Good Morning........

I was joking ooooi

Frodd would have been my Fave self

I like his Dancing Alotttt though he is very stingy with them

Na his Froddishness make me no reason am but I can't wish to lose him, was just catching Cruise and Y'all fell for it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2019
nadesh:

He should first dissolve this group thing before bringing in new twists.

The Mike effect? grin

I understand your plight.

The dirty Jamaican cancer distributer is pulling Cruisetopia backwards.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by letterman: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2019
VotingPolls:
Who close this thread yesterday! angry

Na who close this thread yesterday?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2019
nadesh:

Last night was my best BBN season 4 night. It started by Mercy begging Diane and Esther to get into bikinis so they can enjoy their possible last Friday. Ike encouraged Frodd to change so they join the ladies. Frodd came with special effects and suggested they shoot a musical video with the three ladies as video vixen, him as main singer, Ike and Omashola as his buddies.
Boom grin The night became HOT HOT HOT.
All the delawoods and bitterwoods jumped in by force and gave themselves roles . grin grin grin grin grin
It was a fun night.

Wowza!!!

Nice.... I like it grin

Frodd needs to stay for real

Thanks to Lambo for initiating the Jacuzzi bits.

Where were DelaMike, Sir Leak, Seyi, Tacha, khadoni, Venita and Jackie the witch hunter while it was going down?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2019
letterman:

closed

What you quoted was a pigdin English angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Zoroaster:
cool

Nawatically! angry grin

No going back for Frodd now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Geezeem:

Much as I don't like Mike..... I know where I draw the line

There is nobody Tacha is smarter than in that house as a whole

Mike might not be all that.... But he is not in the same category with Tacha in any way biko

Tacha is not an advantage to anyone or group in any challenge whatsoever

Particularly physical or intellectual challenge lipsrsealed

The way you guys throw around the words smart & intelligent is clearly an indication that you don't even know what you are talking about.

No reasonable scientist who is worth his salt can present a canonical definition of intelligence. There are lots of different kinds of intelligence, with varying definitions and it's naive to refer to someone as unintelligent because she didn't satisfy your definition of a particular kind of intelligence.

You say Tacha isn't intelligent because she isn't able to solve puzzles quickly or answer questions on current affairs.
But you've seen her create beautiful artifacts and gorgeous dresses. Doesn't it require a certain form of intelligence to do this? The doll she made two nights ago couldn't have been made by just anyone. A certain kind of intelligence with a keen understanding of patterns, form and symmetry was required. Tacha has the intelligence of an artiste, that's why she thrives in tasks involving sewing and design. It's like saying a skilled carpenter who makes beautiful furniture isn't intelligent because he doesn't know anything about world geography.

When did not being able to throw a rope hoop around a wooden horse become a marker for intelligence? Tacha doesn't perform well in Arena games simply because they are too physical and she doesn't thrive in such environments.

I have watched Keeping up with the Kardashians a couple of times and I can assure you that Kim Kardashian would perform as bad or even much worse than Tacha in all these tasks that you guys are using to judge her as unintelligent. But would performing poorly in these tasks make Kim unintelligent? Certainly what she's achieved business wise and financially and the relationships she's built and the name she's created for herself requires a certain kind of intelligence. If it doesn't then everyone with a sex tape would be as rich as Kim. The point is that not only academicians are intelligent. Artistes, musicians, enterpreneurs of all sorts and lots of people with careers in creative domains possess different kinds of intelligence.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2019
XXML33:

The way you guys throw around the words smart & intelligent is clearly an indication that you don't even know what you are talking about.

No reasonable scentist who is worth his salt can present a canonical definition of intelligence. There are lots of different kinds of intelligence, with varying definitions and it's naive to refer to someone as unintelligent because she didn't satisfy your definition of a particular kind of intelligence.

You say Tacha isn't intelligent because she isn't able to solve puzzles quickly or answer questions on current affairs.
But you've seen her create beautiful artifacts and gorgeous dresses. Doesn't it require a certain form of intelligence to do this? The doll she made two nights ago couldn't have been made by just anyone. A certain kind of intelligence with a keen understanding of patterns, form and symmetry was required. Tacha has the intelligence of an artiste, that's why she in thrives in tasks involving sewing and design. It's like saying a skilled carpenter who makes beautiful furniture isn't intelligent because he doesn't know anything about world geography.

When did not being able to throw a rope hoop around a wooden horse become a marker for intelligence? Tacha doesn't perform well in Arena games simply because they are too physical and she doesn't thrive in such environments.

I have watched Keeping up with the Kardashians a couple of times and I can assure you that Kim Kardashian would perform as bad or even much worse than Tacha in all these tasks that you guys are using to judge her as unintelligent. But would performing poorly in these tasks make Kim unintelligent? Certainly what she's achieved business wise and financially and the relationships she's built and the name she's created for herself requires a certain kind of intelligence. If it doesn't then everyone with a sex tape would be as rich as kim. The point is that not only academicians are intelligent. Artistes, musicians, enterpreneurs of all sorts and lots people with careers in creative domains possess all different sorts of intelligence.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Biggie told the HMs not to eat breakfast and Ike is eating.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2019
XXML33:

No reasonable scentist who is worth his salt can present a canonical definition of intelligence. There are lots of different kinds of intelligence, with varying definitions and it's naive to refer to someone as unintelligent because she didn't satisfy your definition of a particular kind of intelligence.

But you've seen her create beautiful artifacts and gorgeous dresses. Doesn't it require a certain form of intelligence to do this? The doll she made two nights ago couldn't have been made by just anyone. A certain kind of intelligence with a keen understanding of patterns, form and symmetry was required. Tacha has the intelligence of an artiste, that's why she thrives in tasks involving sewing and design. It's like saying a skilled carpenter who makes beautiful furniture isn't intelligent because he doesn't know anything about world geography.

I have watched Keeping up with the Kardashians a couple of times and I can assure you that Kim Kardashian would perform as bad or even much worse than Tacha in all these tasks that you guys are using to judge her as unintelligent. But would performing poorly in these tasks make Kim unintelligent? Certainly what she's achieved business wise and financially and the relationships she's built and the name she's created for herself requires a certain kind of intelligence. If it doesn't then everyone with a sex tape would be as rich as Kim. The point is that not only academicians are intelligent. Artistes, musicians, enterpreneurs of all sorts and lots people with careers in creative domains possess different kinds of intelligence.

I said Tacha isn't an advantage to anyone or group as far as physical or intellectual tasks are concerned

My scope is clearly stated, so...

I don't care for all you had mentioned above

I am not contending those

And..... The last time I watched the Kardashians (a while ago) Kim was going to study Law

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Beorn1:
Biggie told the HMs not to eat breakfast and Ike is eating.

Stupid boy

Except he is on medication sha undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2019
MizzD:
Just seeing clips of last night. So las las Frood grabbed that ass in the jacuzzi cheesy

Local man was pleased.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2019
XXML33:

I have watched Keeping up with the Kardashians a couple of times and I can assure you that Kim Kardashian would perform as bad or even much worse than Tacha in all these tasks that you guys are using to judge her as unintelligent. But would performing poorly in these tasks make Kim unintelligent? Certainly what she's achieved business wise and financially and the relationships she's built and the name she's created for herself requires a certain kind of intelligence. If it doesn't then everyone with a sex tape would be as rich as Kim. The point is that not only academicians are intelligent. Artistes, musicians, enterpreneurs of all sorts and lots people with careers in creative domains possess different kinds of intelligence.

Oga... Geezeem said ''There is nobody Tacha is smarter than in that house as a whole''. Meaning Tacha may have some degree of smartness / intelligence but not as much as the others. Don't confuse us grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pongwa(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2019
Bros please teach me how to write English biko
XXML33:
bros teach me how to

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2019
Geezeem:

Stupid boy

Except he is on medication sha undecided

i hope he is because Biggie must punish him for disobeying his orders.

Frodd warned about it last night but most of the HMs were asleep then, only Omatshola, Esther and him were in the sitting room then. I dey pity Ike in advance.

Edited: the breakfast seems to be from Biggie and not cooked.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2019
Omatshola too has eaten. I really hope this breakfast is from Biggie and not cooked by the HMs.

I think the breakfast wasn't cooked. Thank God

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Oga... Geezeem said ''There is nobody Tacha is smarter than in that house as a whole''. Meaning Tacha may have some degree of smartness / intelligence but not as much as the others. Don't confuse us

First my comment was directed not just at him but every single person who criticizes Tacha for being unintelligent.

Secondly, how can you say that someone is more intelligent than another person when you don't even have a sophisticated and elaborate definition of intelligence? Also, how can you say someone is the least intelligent person in a sample of people when like I've established, there are different kinds of intelligence?

Is Albert Einstien more intelligent than Mozart?

Is a computer programmer more intelligent than a fashion designer?

Are hedge fund managers on wall street more intelligent than Lionel Messi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2019
XXML33:

First my comment was directed not just at him but every single person who criticizes Tacha for being unintelligent.

Secondly, how can you say that someone is more intelligent than another person when you don't even have an elaborate definition of intelligence. Also, how can you say someone is the least intelligent person in a sample of people when like I've established, there are different kinds of intelligence?

Is Einstent more intelligent than Mozart?

Is a computer programmer more intelligent than a fashion designer?

Are hedge fund managers on wall street more intelligent than Lionel Messi?
Ehen... It is now you've contested her point.
As for Tacha being unintelligent? Far from it!
The gurl has got her own named products.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2019
XXML33:

Wish I could keep liking and liking.
Like they can do any better in the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Geezeem:

Wowza!!!

Nice.... I like it grin

Frodd needs to stay for real

Thanks to Lambo for initiating the Jacuzzi bits.

Where were DelaMike, Sir Leak, Seyi, Tacha, khadoni, Venita and Jackie the witch hunter while it was going down?

Seyi came out but was sexually attracted to Mercy's boot even before the mini party at Jacuzzi grin he did some sugar daddy moves. local man respect himself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2019
But pap can make someone sleepy Sha. Dem go sleep tire
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Cindy! Why wash ur hand in your plate Jeeez

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shallypop(f): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Cindy! Why wash ur hand in your plate Jeeez
I just heard hubby screaming, ran to d TV and saw my dear Cindy washing her hands in d plate after finishing her bean cake. Wtf
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Amya:

How can't people see that Elo might be gay? I detected that from the first day he came into the house. Everything about him screams it.

The first truth or dare he was in, he dared someone, (maybe Frodd) to do something sexual with a girl or guy. The whole guys there screamed "noooo!! just girl o. We don't swing that way" I don't think a full on hetro guy will add the guy caveat.

Anyway , we watch.

It's possible he's gay though I haven't seen concrete signs yet. The guy acts like he's romantically attracted to Diane, but still end up not going the whole nine yards when Diane's body language is openly screaming "make your move, nigga." Diane doesn't in anyway scare him away or rebuff his actions even when they're in bed together. If Elo was acting like he doesn't want Diane, I'd understand but the dude isn't showing such, yet he finds way to stop before the finishing line.

Well, we the Shippers Association of BBN will keep watching for where it'd all lead to.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Beorn1:

It's possible he's gay though I haven't seen concrete signs yet. The guy acts like he's romantically attracted to Diane, but still end up not going the whole nine yards when Diane's body language is openly screaming "make your move, nigga." Diane doesn't in anyway scare him away or rebuff his actions even when they're in bed together. If Elo was acting like he doesn't want Diane, I'd understand but the dude isn't showing such, yet he finds way to stop before the finishing line.

Well, we the Shippers Association of BBN will keep watching for where it'd all lead to.

Maybe he has a serious relationship outside the house. One he didn't disclose.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2019
XXML33:

Don't mind them
That was the same way they called Nina the dumbest housemate. Today, she has proven them wrong. Her business is doing far better than that of the so called intelligent housemates.

Someone not knowing currents affairs or not doing well in physical task does not necessarily make the person dumb. The person is simply weak in those areas. We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Just like Nina used her areas of strength to excel after the show, Tacha will also excel. I see that zeal in her succeed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
rationalmind:

Maybe he has a serious relationship outside the house. One he didn't disclose.
I've been thinking along this line too

(1) (2) (3) ... (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.